Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES  (Read 101502 times)
brownie14

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

guys what do you think about this coin?
Really!!

Hi Joker07,

go to discord channel and there you could get all the infos you want from the dev Team .... first of all read the WP 2.5 or go to the website and get some infos about the upcoming changes and swap to the new chain ... exciting days ahead ...

My only advice to you: Do not depend on advice from anyone out there in the crypto world....myself included ... Do your own research and then make a decision for yourself ... at the end of the day it is your own money to be put into any project out there ... there is no project without a risk out there ... all investments come with risks ... So do your own research and not depend on others to decide or do that for you ...

with that said ... invest only what you can afford to lose ....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leonjbr

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

You do not even know what you are talking about .... and i doubt if you actually know the meaning of scam ... lol... stop propagating wrong infos if you do not understand the project as a whole ...

If you think the project was or is a scam and you sold all your coins then well good and fine for you ... goodluck ... leave the project to those who have made their research and believe in the huge potential of the project ...

By the way i like your choice of words: ".. the coin was a ...." ... until the new Dev team took over the project giving it a real world used-case and a huge potential ... look at the road map ...

Ok brownie14. If youre so clever, why dont you tell no reason to show why I am wrong? All you say is I am wrong but I cant see any reasons. Could you tell us?
BUZZCOINproject2 (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:53:40 PM

Howdy 🤠 #buzzfam partners!

The awesome guys at the @wildwestcryptos Show just released the YouTube version of their latest episode that aired a few days ago featuring BUZZcoin! 🐝

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

cosendey

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:21:58 PM

You do not even know what you are talking about .... and i doubt if you actually know the meaning of scam ... lol... stop propagating wrong infos if you do not understand the project as a whole ...

If you think the project was or is a scam and you sold all your coins then well good and fine for you ... goodluck ... leave the project to those who have made their research and believe in the huge potential of the project ...

By the way i like your choice of words: ".. the coin was a ...." ... until the new Dev team took over the project giving it a real world used-case and a huge potential ... look at the road map ...

Ok brownie14. If youre so clever, why dont you tell no reason to show why I am wrong? All you say is I am wrong but I cant see any reasons. Could you tell us?

Those people just cry! do not read ! and keeps throwing away !! they will work the research po ................... !!
  The buzz guys are one of the few developers who give satisfaction and show fulfillment of goals !! and come these by the bags to be crying for shit nay !!
  That's it buzz; ball forward and who is not satisfied leaves outside Smiley))
brownie14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:51:08 PM

Just go and watch the crypto show interview with Claudia D. of BUZZcoin and tell me if that is a project u will call it what u have been calling..... just be honest to yourself..... go and read the whitepaper and try to understand the purpose of the project......
leonjbr

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

Just go and watch the crypto show interview with Claudia D. of BUZZcoin and tell me if that is a project u will call it what u have been calling..... just be honest to yourself..... go and read the whitepaper and try to understand the purpose of the project......
Brownie 14: I am not asking you for something to read. I am asking you for reasons. Tell me the reason why I am wrong. Still waiting, ...
brownie14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

brownie14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

brownie14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:20:21 AM

brownie14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:22:35 AM

@Leonjbr:
stop wasting your time waiting for me to give you reasons....i really do not care if you invest in this project or not.....i did my research and decided to put my money into it....if u did your own research (i doubt u did) and decided not to invest for one reason or the other...then that is up to you.....that is fine.....but do not come here spreading wrong infos based on no facts ...

That said, if you want reasons ... do your own research .... nobody gonna do that for you ... if you do not want to ... that is your decision and nobody gonna force you to invest ... lol

By the way ... what difference does it make or why would i give you reasons if you cannot or are not ready to read a damn white paper/project infos on the website... ?
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

This coin is very beneficial for us who have followed the signature and can be an interesting thing for purchases with high prices so don't ever hesitate again.
leonjbr

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:05:43 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 11:00:54 AM by leonjbr

Brownie 14: if you had read what I wrote you should deduce not only that I did my research, but that I even invested (300 dollars).
You keep not giving me reasons (lol, like you did with me), so I have to guess that you have no ones, which is the same as saying that I am right. So as it is the third time that I invite you to give me reasons but you dont tell me I wont write you anymore. When you write here do something respectable and not just telling people they are not right.
Only thing you can really do with this coin is pure speculation. If you buy now and can sell in the future for (say) 10x times more, ok, but this is not a reason.
Still waiting, ... (for ever).
FIUcoin

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:08:49 AM

Brownie 14: if you had read what I wrote you should deduce not only that I did my research, but that I even invested (300 dollars).
You keep not giving me reasons (lol, like you did with me), so I have to guess that you have no ones, which is the same as saying that I am right. So as it is the third time that I invite you to give me reasons but you dont tell me I wont write you anymore. When you write here do something respectable and not just telling people they are not right.
Only thing you can really do with this coin is pure speculation. If you buy now and can sell in the future for (say) 10x times more, ok, but this is not a reason.
Still waiting, ... (for ever).

Plain English which seems like you do not understand all that well.

You say scam he says it’s not.  Why is it a scam? Reasons? He and I have put money into this project so we say it’s not a scam.  Typically scam projects don’t do public interviews such as Wild West and have original updated white paper.  Take your BS elsewhere. 
leonjbr

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:14:36 AM

My English is plain because I am not an native english speaker wich has nothing to do with beeing right or wrong.
Ok.
You say that you put money so you say it is not a scam. But even someone with my plain english will see that THIS IS NOT A REASON. You dont say nothing in order to explain why the price should grow.
You ask about reasons. I told them in my firts post but I will repeat them again:
"The coin was intended to reward the bee farmers who raised the bees upon some rules. Then those farmer got rewarded. The idea sounds good, but I dont see the "ecosystem", I mean, once those farmers got their buzzcoins they would want to sell them on an exchange for dollars, but who would be interested in buying those buzzcoins? Nobody. What do you need the buzzcoins for? What are you going to buy with those buzzcoins that you can not buy with another currencies or coins? Nothing. So the coins are not useful and thats why they are worth zero."
There is no use for the coin. Who would be interested in buying those coins. Nobody.
In fact I asked that same question to Cladia Durrwachter in Medium but she never answered to my question. She, like you, dont give any reasons to explain why should someone interested in buying buzzcoins.
And just exactly the same as with you I am still waiting (for ever), ...
leonjbr

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:39:24 AM

Ok, you answered at last.
What you say sounds good, but it implies that only this very special kind of "clients" (NASA etc) would be interested in buying buzzcoin. It is better than nothing, but I dont see a "bullish" market for buzzcoin just because some institutions are interested in collecting bees data, specially if they are as strong as NASA and can stablish their own network or instalations to study the bees.
I sold my position months ago and from that moment on the coin did nothing but go down up to zero, so I dont see that doing bussines with NASA is that good.
leonjbr

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

I dont understand why everybody in this forum says “hahaha" and "lol". I could also write this kind of stuff but that wouldnt make my position stronger.
You say I am pessimistic. Non sense. This is not a reason. I simply try to be reallistic. I could just say that you are a (dangerous) optimistic. This is not an argument, this is just literature. Optimism is the first step into failure.
NASA has its own net to get data from the bees, its called HoneyBeeNet, so I really doubt that you can offer to NASA something they dont allready have or could have in the future.
You ask me if I dont have something better to do since I have sold my position and that I should not argue. Well: again this is not a reason. I argue simply because I answered a question made by Joker07. I told him what I thought and then the discussion begun. I dont understand why I should stop arguing just because you dont understand why I do it.
I see your project very weak because your client (NASA) is someone with an unbeliveable amount of resources so I think it is very difficult for you to succed. This is what I think of the coin and thats my answer for Joker07. I believe that you coin is extremely speculative and if someone decides to invest in buzzcoin he might weel get rich but not because the project is solid. I think it is very very risky and thats why the buzzcoin price is almost zero.
brownie14

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

Ok, you answered at last.
What you say sounds good, but it implies that only this very special kind of "clients" (NASA etc) would be interested in buying buzzcoin. It is better than nothing, but I dont see a "bullish" market for buzzcoin just because some institutions are interested in collecting bees data, specially if they are as strong as NASA and can stablish their own network or instalations to study the bees.
I sold my position months ago and from that moment on the coin did nothing but go down up to zero, so I dont see that doing bussines with NASA is that good.

ooh, a pessimist... goodie! Just do a little research on who needs environmental data and (hahahaha) what methods they are using. Why do you think this sophisticated group of people have decided that this needs to be done better, faster? And since you've already "sold your position" don't you have better things to do? We are here to save the bees, to help our planet, we are here for the cause. Support us or don't. But don't waste your time arguing. That's silly.
  Go enjoy the sunshine content in knowing that SOMEBODY ELSE cares enough for the planet to make sure that you can. We are supporting this project from our own funds. From our own pockets. We know what this can do and we believe in it, so please, give us a little respect for the countless hours and $$ we've spent for this endeavor!

What I would really like to see is that you have done a little research on how NASA collects thier data, and decided that you would really like to support us. Check it out. Because as passionate as you are, we need people like you!

Referring to him as being passionate .... that i wil oppose coz he doesnt really care abt the project or the bees .... all what he cares about is what is going to make the price grow ...lol .... it is the Price he cares about .... and if he sold his position months ago ... let him back out .... i told him this already .... just asking silly questions ....
leonjbr

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:31:37 AM

No. False. I just care about answering Joker07. I dont mind about money because I allready sold my position. I care about telling Joker07 what I think about the coin.
After seeing your very very strong reaction against me I suspect that I pointed out to the right problem: buyers for buzzcoin. There are not. Thats probably the weakness of this project. NASA? That is equivalent to saying that you have developed a very good app which only client is Amazon. It will outperform you in 30 seconds.
leonjbr

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:40:04 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 10:31:38 AM by leonjbr

I clicked but there is nothing valuable there. Is this what you call research?
My (valid) argument is that you can not have a product which can be sold to only one client which, by the way, is much, much more stronger than you will ever be and can easily stablish its own net.
The coin might eventually succed, but thats veeeery dificult because you have almost no clients.
If you decide to drop the mic that's ok, but I believe that you do so because you can not really write down any strong reason to oppose what I say.
I dont drop my mic.
(I have seen that you have corrected your previous post, in which you said:
1.- that I should visit https://honeybeenet.gsfc.nasa.gov/Sites.htm todo some research. I write it down again so that everybody can see that there is nothing valuable in that link. Is this what you call research?
2.- You aldo deleted a paragraph in wich you said that you dropped you mic.
I write it again just because otherwise my answer wouldnt make sense. I think that it is not fair to change afterwards a post pretending that the answer I gave you is silly. Once you write something down you shouldnt correct it, just for respect to the people who reads these posts.)
WOW Claudia: you even have deleted your yesterdays message so it is impossible to track the answer. Too bad. From now on everytime that I answer you again I will quote your message so that you can not do any deleting or editing any more. Are you really the Public Relations for buzzcoin project? Is this the way you think is the appropiate to talk to the community? No wonder buzzcoin is almost zero.
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:22:04 PM

idiots will never stop posting stuff that makes it clear that they have no clue Smiley

some facts - for you leonjbr

BUZZcoin is about to swap to 4.0 - a new chain and an 1:1 swap

then there is going to be BUZZcoin 5.0 - a different chain, a different supply and a whole different project,
you stating that you sold all your coins at the current 3.1.1 version not swapping to 4.0 or opting in for 5.0
is just something all the ppl who understood the roadmap will laugh about for days!

Claiming that no pos rewards could be given to beekeepers despite the fact that the 5.0 chain and coin
is not released and or listed yet is really funny, that just show off you are just one more braindead in crypto who does not
understand anything.

your newbie account actually says it all - find yourself another project to attack , this one is not your place

ps - saying https://honeybeenet.gsfc.nasa.gov/Sites.htm has no valuable data is hilarious - can u read?
i dont think so, you clearly showed earlier u cant read a whitepaper, you do not understand a project, and you cant even click on
website links!

why dont u start with the easy things? i recommend this for you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmlvbaRe3q0

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: