Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:54:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES  (Read 101502 times)
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

BUZZcoin was ON TV 📺in the United States

We were featured on FOX Sunday September the 2nd. A YouTube version of the #cryptocurrency show will be available soon!

MORE INFO

YIHAA NEXT STOP TEXAS !
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leonjbr

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:25:33 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 07:50:35 AM by leonjbr

idiots will never stop posting stuff that makes it clear that they have no clue Smiley

some facts - for you leonjbr

BUZZcoin is about to swap to 4.0 - a new chain and an 1:1 swap

then there is going to be BUZZcoin 5.0 - a different chain, a different supply and a whole different project,
you stating that you sold all your coins at the current 3.1.1 version not swapping to 4.0 or opting in for 5.0
is just something all the ppl who understood the roadmap will laugh about for days!

Claiming that no pos rewards could be given to beekeepers despite the fact that the 5.0 chain and coin
is not released and or listed yet is really funny, that just show off you are just one more braindead in crypto who does not
understand anything.

your newbie account actually says it all - find yourself another project to attack , this one is not your place

ps - saying https://honeybeenet.gsfc.nasa.gov/Sites.htm has no valuable data is hilarious - can u read?
i dont think so, you clearly showed earlier u cant read a whitepaper, you do not understand a project, and you cant even click on
website links!

why dont u start with the easy things? i recommend this for you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmlvbaRe3q0

The only real issue here is answer to me and to Joker07 this question: who is interested in buying buzzcoin?
Therefore:
1.- Calling me idiot has nothing to do with that issue. You give no reason or argument to answer the question or to deny it. It is simply an insult.
2.- If you say that buzzcoin 5.0 is a new project it is pretty clear that right now buzzcoin is NOT a good project, otherwise there would be no reason to change from 4.0 to 5.0. so indirectly you are telling me that I am right.
3.- I didnt sell my coins on 3.1.1 but on 2.0. So if anybody looks at the charts I am sure that he wont laugh (because doing so I have avoided the 0 USD price that buzzcoin has now. In fact, as I write this answer I can see in coinmarketscap that the volume (not just the price) is 0 BTC (1 dollar). I wouldnt laugh very much).
4.- I am not saying that "Claiming that no pos rewards could be given to beekeepers ". Read my posts and you will see that (again) my only worry is just to know who could be interested in buying buzzcoin.
5.- If my account is a newbie or not is not a reason. Just because someone is new doesnt mean that he is wrong. Again you dont give any reasons, just insult me telling I am a newbie.
6.- Sure the link does not contain valuable data. The only thing you can conclude is that NASA has its own bee net, which is not that important. Moreover it shows how difficult it is for your project to succeed, because (as I said many times before) I find veeeeeery dificult that you can "do bussines" with NASA as they are and will be much, much, much more strong that you will ever be, specially if they have their own net.
7.- The video that you recommend has nothing to do nor with buzzcoin nor with the potential buyers of buzzcoin. Again it doesnt show any reason about the issue so it is completely worthless. Please dont post unworthless things.

Only issue that matters is to answer who are the buyers for buzzcoin. I think the project is unbelievably weak. It is very very speculative. You can buy buzzcoin and hope it goes up, but not because the project is good, but just because speculation. Thats why right now the price and the volume is zero.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

I am tired of this scam, drunk woman that tries to do things that she is unable to understand. I do not believe in this.
leonjbr

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:38:33 AM

I am tired of this scam, drunk woman that tries to do things that she is unable to understand. I do not believe in this.
I'm affraid youre right.
teddygram

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:41:34 AM

have you been banned from buzzcoin chat? are you unhappy with the devs or buzzcoin as a whole? come on down to out new anti-Buzz discord!
https://discord.gg/tkS5GwJ
We promise not to ban you!
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:03:16 AM

have you been banned from buzzcoin chat? are you unhappy with the devs or buzzcoin as a whole? come on down to out new anti-Buzz discord!
https://discord.gg/tkS5GwJ
We promise not to ban you!

And you can have a big fat cock to suck on.

Is it just me or does everyone hate those "we" types?

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
mgpchr

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:48:42 AM

The Maximum Supply is set to a value of 20 billion (20,000,000,000). At this maximum supply value,
Proof of Work and Proof of Stake rewards will be turned off.

Who then will support the work of the network?
leonjbr

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:33:11 AM

Thats a very good point.
In principle, when you reach maximun suply, the mining rewards should come from the commisions that pay the people who send buzzcoin as a way to pay.

BUT

as I have been pointing out trough the lasts posts I believe that the problem with this coin is that I cant see who is going to be interested in buying buzzcoin. If nobody buys there are no transactions. If there are no transactions there are no commissions. So there wont be any mining. Another big problem for this coin.
Probably thats why the POS reward is sooooo small.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

Hey buzzzzzzz
Well, how many bees were saved in 2 years and 9 months? How many new houses for bees built?Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:59:24 PM

Hey buzzzzzzz
Well, how many bees were saved in 2 years and 9 months? How many new houses for bees built?Smiley

I propagate about 500 plants a year in my yard.  Most of them have flowers, even mints, oregano, berries,
all have flowers that bees love.  That's the surest way to help bees.  Maybe BUZZ can partner with me
in helping people do this.  You create about $500 worth of assets a year naturally.  It's great exercise.
When I move to getting into nut trees and more fig trees, I'm sure the yearly amount of value will go up.
I do plant sales every year so it's not just value in the harvests throughout spring, summer and fall, but
also in FIAT which goes into crypto.

brownie14

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

Hey buzzzzzzz

I propagate about 500 plants a year in my yard.  Most of them have flowers, even mints, oregano, berries,
all have flowers that bees love.  That's the surest way to help bees.  Maybe BUZZ can partner with me
in helping people do this.  You create about $500 worth of assets a year naturally.  It's great exercise.
When I move to getting into nut trees and more fig trees, I'm sure the yearly amount of value will go up.
I do plant sales every year so it's not just value in the harvests throughout spring, summer and fall, but

A very good idea ... please contact the BUZZcoin team on discord and put forward your idea/suggestion .... there is also a buzzcoin discord channel for suggestions .... go there and drop ur lucrative idea ...

leonjbr

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:13:26 AM

Hey buzzzzzzz

I propagate about 500 plants a year in my yard.  Most of them have flowers, even mints, oregano, berries,
all have flowers that bees love.  That's the surest way to help bees.  Maybe BUZZ can partner with me
in helping people do this.  You create about $500 worth of assets a year naturally.  It's great exercise.

A very good idea ... please contact the BUZZcoin team on discord and put forward your idea/suggestion .... there is also a buzzcoin discord channel for suggestions .... go there and drop ur lucrative idea ...

Hey brownie14 dont try to cheat nobody in this forum. Do you think we are stupid? Its pretty clear that its yourself who wrote the previous post by paramind22.
Anyway your answer still doesnt answer the great question: who is going to buy those buzzcoins? Thats the real problem with your project. Somebody plants berries and somehow he gets buzzcoins. Ok. Who will he sell them to to get FIAT? Upon Claudia Durrwachter he will sell them to NASA. Really? Do you really think that you are going to do bussines with NASA? It could be, but it is extremely unlikely. Thats why your project is so risky and thats why buzzcoin price and volume is almost zero. So if anybody wants to invest in buzzcoin he might do it and be succesful BUT it is very very unlikely. So be very careful.
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:14:01 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 02:30:30 PM by paramind22

Hey buzzzzzzz

I propagate about 500 plants a year in my yard.  Most of them have flowers, even mints, oregano, berries,
all have flowers that bees love.  That's the surest way to help bees.  Maybe BUZZ can partner with me
in helping people do this.  You create about $500 worth of assets a year naturally.  It's great exercise.

Hey brownie14 dont try to cheat nobody in this forum. Do you think we are stupid? Its pretty clear that its yourself who wrote the previous post by paramind22.
Anyway your answer still doesnt answer the great question: who is going to buy those buzzcoins? Thats the real problem with your project. Somebody plants berries and somehow he gets buzzcoins. Ok. Who will he sell them to to get FIAT? Upon Claudia Durrwachter he will sell them to NASA. Really? Do you really think that you are going to do bussines with NASA? It could be, but it is extremely unlikely. Thats why your project is so risky and thats why buzzcoin price and volume is almost zero. So if anybody wants to invest in buzzcoin he might do it and be succesful BUT it is very very unlikely. So be very careful.

He didn't hack my account, or do you suppose he create all my websites, wrote my poetry, music and books.

leonjbr

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

Hey buzzzzzzz

He didn't hack my account, or do you suppose he create all my websites, wrote my poetry, music and books.

Sure he didnt hack it! What I am saying is that either you are the same person or else you work in coordination. Your trick doesnt deceive anybody. We are not stupids.
brownie14

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

Hey buzzzzzzz

You should be out of your fucking mind dude ... why would i hack into somebody's bitcointalk account when i got mine? I am not a team member of BUZZcoin ... i am just a hodler like any other person here who believes in the potential of this project ...

You have the right to ask questions but if you are not satisfied with the answers given to you then so be it. Stop wasting people's time here asking the same question over and over ... if you are not satisfied with the project then move onto another project ... there are many out there ... as of now according to cmc there are over 2003 crypto projects ... go there and pick one please ...

You keep asking " ... Who will he sell them to to get FIAT?.."

.... are you so stupid? Some crypto currencies like buzzcoin are traded against other crypto currencies and not necessarily against fiat ... If BUZZcoin is paired in the future against fiat ... good and fine ...

Now with that said ... BUZZcoin is being traded and heavily bought against btc and dogecoin ... so who do you think are those buying/selling presently? ....

Just because you do not believe in this project doesnt mean it has got no potential ... and just because you do not wanna or would buy doesnt mean other intelligent people out there wont buy ...

Take your silly question somewhere else and stop bugging some of us here ...

Your question:   Who is going to buy BUZZcoin 4.0/5.0?

Answer: I am going to buy BUZZcoin bcoz i am interested in its potential ...

If you aren't satisfied with the answer then let it be so ... move on to another project and give us a break here...
brownie14

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

Thats a very good point.
In principle, when you reach maximun suply, the mining rewards should come from the commisions that pay the people who send buzzcoin as a way to pay.

BUT

as I have been pointing out trough the lasts posts I believe that the problem with this coin is that I cant see who is going to be interested in buying buzzcoin. If nobody buys there are no transactions. If there are no transactions there are no commissions. So there wont be any mining. Another big problem for this coin.
Probably thats why the POS reward is sooooo small.

Stop exposing your stupidity
leonjbr

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

No no thats a big falacy.
People is not interested in getting buzzcoin to exchange for BTC unless he is a trader. Is your whole bussines plan relaying on traders? I dont think so. Even so: who is going to be willing to give away BTC in exchange for buzzcoin? It is ridicoulus.
Thats the problem with you coin: I cant see who is going to be interested in buying buzzcoin against FIAT or against any other currency.
Thats why right now the price is 8.899e-9 BTC (almost zero) and the volume is 0,01 BTC (almos zero).
Dont keep insulting me and put good reasons on the table (only problem is that you dont have).
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

It's been a while since the last announcement of Buzzcoin and many are still waiting for more information about the future plans for this coin. Just noticed in their Discord channel that they had a developer interview with Cryptomania about the upcoming 4.0 release and the BC-HMD. You can listen to the said interview by using this link[1].

Listen to Cryptomania 09-15-18 by NorthShore1049 #np on #SoundCloud
[1]https://soundcloud.com/northshore1049/cryptomania-09-15-18
brownie14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:31:04 PM

It's been a while since the last announcement of Buzzcoin and many are still waiting for more information about the future plans for this coin. Just noticed in their Discord channel that they had a developer interview with Cryptomania about the upcoming 4.0 release and the BC-HMD. You can listen to the said interview by using this link[1].

Listen to Cryptomania 09-15-18 by NorthShore1049 #np on #SoundCloud
[1]https://soundcloud.com/northshore1049/cryptomania-09-15-18

yeah that interview was really interesting but i think there are still a lot of technical questions to be answered by the BUZZcoin team ... well i hope with the release of 4.0 many of these questions would be dealt with ... i am becoming very impatient but got no other choice but to wait for the 4.0 release ...
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

Hey buzzzzzzz

U duped a number of people and swindled some of them, those machinations are punishable and could be the result of ur imprisonment. Sweet computer science that u learned during the years of self education at home is a benefit that u have stuck to u which u masterfully use to conduct online activities that fall into the A grade category of the most desperate and outrageous felonies.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: