Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES  (Read 101502 times)
leonjbr

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

Interesting project. One thing I don’t like is that there are practically no volumes on the stock exchanges. I hope that with the growth of the total volume of the market, the price of BUZZCOIN will increase tenfold. I think that you can go to the minimum in this coin and see what happens next.
I agree on this.  I believe that the project is not good, but buzzcoin is now so cheap that it could make sense to buy some buzzcoins just to speculate.
Only problem is that todays buzzcoin rank in cmc is 1306, lower than a few days ago, trade volume is zero and market cap is just 687k, really lower than 1 million dollars.
As I said very speculative.

you are stating the obvious, really.  should I state now its rank 845 and 1.2 million cap and still speculative like every other crypto, c'mon guy.
Excuse me but I see in cmc that buzzcoin rank is 1283 and volume is zero. Are you sure youre talking about buzzcoin?
Excuse me again FIUcoin, but only 24 hours later I see in cmc that buzzcoin price has dropped by 60% (¡!) that the price is just 0,000025, that market cap is  $493.867 USD  (very far from the 1.200.000 you were talking about, and that volume is just 0,00 BTC. Again: are you sure youre talking about buzzcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gadgets

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

https://www.beegoodrewards.com/public/images/socialDefault_v2.jpg
 https://www.beegoodrewards.com/

Oh YEAH! They should give me one cheerio for every coin I have, hahahaha!!

Cryptocurrency Mass Adoption here we come. Thank you buzzcoin, 2018 will end with a big big bang!
brownie14

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

FOMO already kicking in even without any news yet on BUZZcoin 4.0 release ... lol ... im loving this ....
brownie14

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:54:33 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 09:17:14 AM by brownie14

https://www.beegoodrewards.com/

Oh YEAH! They should give me one cheerio for every coin I have, hahahaha!!

Cryptocurrency Mass Adoption here we come. Thank you buzzcoin, 2018 will end with a big big bang!

IT would be awesome linking BUZZcoin 4.0 or 5.0 to HONEY NUT CHEERIOS .... that would be fabolous ....i hope there gonna be a workaround and surprise there .... This isnt confirmed yet ... with or without Cheerios BUZZcoin 4.0 and BUZZcoin 5.0 (will get a new name) will fly to the moon .... just give it time ....
brownie14

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

Additional listing on just Cryptopia and Kucoin/Huobi would be very great as this would increase exposure and liquidity....  we do not need binance or bittrex for now ... cryptopia, Kucoin or Huobi are good enough for the start .... Guys just be patient and hang on in there ... this would be great ...do not miss the ride ... 1 year from now u gonna look at these present prices and just smile ....

All investments have risks ... but buying now at very low prices is a great thing to do ...it is going to reduce your capital input ... BUZZcoin bottomed out already few months ago......massive accumulation is going on now ....

ROI is huge if you buy now ... and if every works out as planned ....

Remember this: When the crowd is looking away ... that is when you should look at .... !!! ... Investing now is investing in a solid startup company with working product and very huge potential in the bee hive sector ...
brownie14

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

BUZZcoin 4.0 AND BUZZcoin 5.0
leonjbr

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:11:46 PM

Additional listing on just Cryptopia and Kucoin/Huobi would be very great as this would increase exposure and liquidity....  we do not need binance or bittrex for now ... cryptopia, Kucoin or Huobi are good enough for the start .... Guys just be patient and hang on in there ... this would be great ...do not miss the ride ... 1 year from now u gonna look at these present prices and just smile ....

All investments have risks ... but buying now at very low prices is a great thing to do ...it is going to reduce your capital input ... BUZZcoin bottomed out already few months ago......massive accumulation is going on now ....

ROI is huge if you buy now ... and if every works out as planned ....

Remember this: When the crowd is looking away ... that is when you should look at .... !!! ... Investing now is investing in a solid startup company with working product and very huge potential in the bee hive sector ...
On this one I agree: you could buy buzzcoin if you feel its too cheap, and make money, but very speculative. In the long run I believe that it is very difficul that the project suceeds.
brownie14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

PLEASE JOIN THE DISCORD CHANNEL IN ORDER TO GET A FULL COVERAGE OF WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE PROJECT :::::

FOR general chat: Join the general discussion channel
FOR tech support: Join the SUPPORT channel and get all the tech support you need regarding issue with your wallet

GREAT THINGS AHEAD ...

THE DEV TEAM is trying to round up with a little legal issue that cropped in recently ... There is huge work going on behind the scenes regarding the future of the BUZZcoin project ... Your patience will pay off massively ...

Once this legal issue is dealt with ... press release regarding BUZZcoin 4.0, BUZZcoin 5.0, Swap to 4.0 and swap to 5.0 would be put out to the public ... BRIGHT FUTURE FOR BUZZcoin ahead ...

JOIN THE DISCORD CHANNEL for recent infos and stay up to date ... while participating in the interesting general chat going on daily ....

paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

PLEASE JOIN THE DISCORD CHANNEL IN ORDER TO GET A FULL COVERAGE OF WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE PROJECT :::::

FOR tech support: Join the SUPPORT channel and get all the tech support you need regarding issue with your wallet

GREAT THINGS AHEAD ...

THE DEV TEAM is trying to round up with a little legal issue that cropped in recently ... There is huge work going on behind the scenes regarding the future of the BUZZcoin project ... Your patience will pay off massively ...

Once this legal issue is dealt with ... press release regarding BUZZcoin 4.0, BUZZcoin 5.0, Swap to 4.0 and swap to 5.0 would be put out to the public ... BRIGHT FUTURE FOR BUZZcoin ahead ...

JOIN THE DISCORD CHANNEL for recent infos and stay up to date ... while participating in the interesting general chat going on daily ....

Post the invite again and tell the "mods" to be a little bit looser on booting people out.

brownie14

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:47:34 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 09:41:34 AM by brownie14

GREAT THINGS AHEAD ...

Post the invite again and tell the "mods" to be a little bit looser on booting people out.

They do not boot people again unless u come spreading unnecessary fud n useless messages .... then they boot u out....most people there have been asking direct and honest questions and they get answers.... it is alil tense there i would admit but it doesnt mean people dont air their stomachs.....most people do that without being booted out.......just follow the rules wc have been put up n u gonna have no problems....

the link on cmc works perfectly....anybody looking to join discord should use that link....

brownie14

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:52:51 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 03:14:22 PM by brownie14

If you have put your investment in BUZZcoin then you shouldnt worry abt the current blood bath in crypto presently ... your investment is safe in BUZZcoin especially as the BUZZcoin/Doge market is gaining momentum ...

BUZZcoin bottomed out already and acts as a stable coin right now ... store of value as well ...

Even as btc is falling dollar wise in value it would make it affordable for many so that they could buy it cheaper and get more BUZZcoins .... see this as a good opportunity to enter the market ...

YOUR investment is safer in BUZZcoin esp in this bear market .... and for the future expect huge ROI ...

be wise and have the guts to act ....

Remember this is a startup company with all legal structures, a solid development, solid project, solid partners and much more room for further development and implementation in the real world ...

Watch out for great announcements to be made ... be patient you BUZZcoin hodlers out there ..

Solid project with a low capital investment and very huge ROI
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

GREAT THINGS AHEAD ...

They do not boot people again unless u come spreading unnecessary fud n useless messages .... then they boot u out....most people there have been asking direct and honest questions and they get answers.... it is alil tense there i would admit but it doesnt mean people dont air their stomachs.....most people do that without being booted out.......just follow the rules wc have been put up n u gonna have no problems....

the link on cmc works perfectly....anybody looking to join discord should use that link....

That link is outdated.  Try again.

I never spread FUD in coins I've invested in.  I've been staking it for about a year.   

KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:24:28 PM

what is the fate of this project? I thought, that he had disappeared from this area.  Grin
brownie14

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:39:19 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 03:42:12 PM by brownie14

what is the fate of this project? I thought, that he had disappeared from this area.  Grin

if you checked on the website and read the infos published there u would know it didnt disappear........development is targeting a different market with real world implementation
brownie14

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:44:50 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 07:52:15 AM by brownie14

brownie14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:51:34 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 03:56:55 PM by brownie14

GREAT THINGS AHEAD ...

That link is outdated.  Try again.

I never spread FUD in coins I've invested in.  I've been staking it for about a year.  

That link is outdated.  Try again.

are u not in the discord?..... hmhmhm actually the link on cmc is wht i use daily to get to discord.....mightbe it works with me since im already registered there.....if u got booted out once and u are using same account to gain access then im afraid it wont probably work.....just create a new discord account.....

i am just from using the link and it worked....so i do not kno why it wouldnt work with u....

I never spread FUD in coins I've invested in.  I've been staking it for about a year.

it is actually not u i was referring to in that reply......it was just generalised....i recognised u n know u are a dedicated BUZZcoin hodler as well.....  
leonjbr

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:34:39 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 10:37:39 AM by leonjbr

what is the fate of this project? I thought, that he had disappeared from this area.  Grin

if you checked on the website and read the infos published there u would know it didnt disappear........development is targeting a different marke with real world implentation
A different marke with REAL world implentation? For God's sake Brownie14: so youre telling us that up to now the dev team has been doing what, ..., working an airdroping on an UN-real project? Is not that the same that implicitely recognizing that buzzcoin has been a scam? If so:  how can you pretend we are going to trust your posts? Very likely the next "implementation" would just be another twist in what a believe was a initial scam.
I dont understand that you keep writing FOMO-like posts. Nobody believes you. Stop writting useless propaganda.
Right now everybody can see on cmc that the buzzcoin cap is less than 500.000 dollars. Some "capricious" investor could buy the whole buzzcoin project in seconds, ..., ¿FOMO for "saving the bess? C'mon man. You can make money with this coin but just on a speculative approach. If the project succeeds it would pure luck. Stop spaming us.
brownie14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:49:39 PM

When is this crypto blood bath gonna be over? ... Damn..... BTC dumped pretty hard during the last 2 days ...... Has this recent dump got to do with the BTC cash hardfork saga? .... Even the traditional stock market is bleeding hard too .... I wonder what is happening ... I see btc dumping to 3k and mightbe even below ... but im pretty sure there is gonna be a new BTC all time high after the next halving in 2019/2020 ....
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:02:02 PM

if you checked on the website and read the infos published there u would know it didnt disappear........development is targeting a different market with real world implementation

many thought, that this project would not evolve. but the team showed the opposite - these professionals develop their idea, and have in this activity success. so, we can praise the project  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  for such achievements.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
brownie14

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:37:41 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 09:13:33 AM by brownie14

Let them keep thinking it would not survive ...Even the largest companies today started with a bumpy ride ... many even called them scams and all sort of names ... and they just did their thing ... It is same thing with the BUZZcoin startup company ... They came up with a great initiative to integrate blockchain to a beehive device using funds from personal pocket and instead of supporting them for doing something great to help the bee population many come here spreading fud and calling it scam ...

so my question here is: who did they scam?

@leonjbr or whatever you are called

BUZZcoin in the beginning was a high return staking coin that was almost about to suffocate from its high ROI staking rewards ... a dedicated dev team came along, took the project, revamped it and gave it a real purpose ... They are working on releasing a new wallet BUZZcoin 4.0 on an updated chain with more listings on bigger exchanges. They have done this with finance from personal pocket and all some out there can say is Buzzcoin is scam ... do u even know the meaning of scam? is someone forcing you to buy buzzcoin?

They have made the swap from this present old chain to BUZZcoin 4.0 to be 1:1 ... more details to be released .... So all coins you have now on this present chain would be same amount of coins you gonna have on the new chain after the swap to BUZZcoin 4.0 .... There is then going to be an optional swap from BUZZcoin 4.0 to BUZZcoin 5.0 (will have a different name when released) at a later date ... announcement still to be made ... BUZZcoin 5.0 and 4.0 will both co-exist in the BUZZcoin ecosystem having different purposes ... All this you can read in the WP 2.5 or directly on the website ...

There are even interviews on this on the cryptomania radio show ....

With all these infos being put up there to the public yet some still go around spreading fud ....

There is a delay in the road map ... and so what ...this is normal for any crypto project ...show me one crypto project out there that never had a delay in the roadmap ...

If i am putting up positive infos up here and trying to create awareness about this green project then it is because i believe in the potential of the project and in the development team behind the project ... if it succeeds or fails in the future good and fair enough ...atleast i tried my best to support something out there to help the nature (saving bee population). This is the risk attached to investing in a startup company ....

Nobody is forcing anyone to invest in BUZZcoin ... do your own due research and decide for yourself ... if you think it is a scam then stay away from it and stop yelling about ...

I am not part of the dev team or have anything to do with them ... i am in the discord channel so i follow up on what is happening there ... I am just a normal crypto hodler like any of you out there who believes in this dedicated BUZZcoin dev team ...

You can speculate on the price ... that is your problem ... you can do value investment in this project ...that is your problem ... do what pleases you ... at the end it is your money ... so whatever you do with it is up to you ...

JUST don't come here telling me what to post and what not to post ... If you find my post interesting ...fair enough ... if not then just ignore it and move on .... This channel was created for BUZZcoin related issues ... and whatever i post here has to do with BUZZcoin ... So when you come here telling me not to spam then i think you are out of your mind ... you don't even know the meaning of spam ... go pick up a dictionary and check that up ...

You are free to share you opinion on BUZZcoin here just like i do ... but if you do not believe in this project and keep calling it a scam then what are you still doing here? As for me i am here because i believe in the project and i am trying to create awareness about it ... if you are so much irritated by my posts and it is so difficult for you to just ignore them then quit the channel. Nobody has taken you hostage here ... After all you consider it a failed project ...

Please learn to read and analyze an order book and stop coming here all the time to yell about BUZZcoin market capital being under 500K usd ... this is ridiculous ... and when you keep saying price will go to zero i just know you do not even understand what you say at times ...

Please do me the favour of not even replying to this mail ... just ignore and move on like many others have done ...

I wish you good luck in looking for projects which will definitely not fail ....
I found mine which is BUZZcoin and i shall keep supporting it no matter what amount of FUD you spread here ... I know the risks involved in this so i do not mind if it fails ... I do not need a reminder from someone like you with little or no knowledge in crypto issues ......

I am ready to take the risk coz i see a huge potential in the project and a great opportunity ahead ...

So go look for something better to do in your free time rather than coming here all the time to a channel that belongs to a project you refer to as failed ... Many who don't believe in this project left the channel long time ago and do not come back commenting just like you do ... they spend time on issues they consider will succeed ... I think you should do same ...

Damn it.....Infact replying to your mails is just a waste of time ... i shall just put you in my ignore list ...
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: