Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES  (Read 101500 times)
leonjbr

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

Let them keep thinking it would not survive ...Even the largest companies today started with a bumpy ride ... many even called them scams and all sort of names ... and they just did their thing ... It is same thing with the BUZZcoin startup company ... They came up with a great initiative to integrate blockchain to a beehive device using funds from personal pocket and instead of supporting them for doing something great to help the bee population many come here spreading fud and calling it scam ...

so my question here is: who did they scam?

@leonjbr or whatever you are called

BUZZcoin in the beginning was a high return staking coin that was almost about to suffocate from its high ROI staking rewards ... a dedicated dev team came along, took the project, revamped it and gave it a real purpose ... They are working on releasing a new wallet BUZZcoin 4.0 on an updated chain with more listings on bigger exchanges. They have done this with finance from personal pocket and all some out there can say is Buzzcoin is scam ... do u even know the meaning of scam? is someone forcing you to buy buzzcoin?

They have made the swap from this present old chain to BUZZcoin 4.0 to be 1:1 ... more details to be released .... So all coins you have now on this present chain would be same amount of coins you gonna have on the new chain after the swap to BUZZcoin 4.0 .... There is then going to be an optional swap from BUZZcoin 4.0 to BUZZcoin 5.0 (will have a different name when released) at a later date ... announcement still to be made ... BUZZcoin 5.0 and 4.0 will both co-exist in the BUZZcoin ecosystem having different purposes ... All this you can read in the WP 2.5 or directly on the website ...

There are even interviews on this on the cryptomania radio show ....

With all these infos being put up there to the public yet some still go around spreading fud ....

There is a delay in the road map ... and so what ...this is normal for any crypto project ...show me one crypto project out there that never had a delay in the roadmap ...

If i am putting up positive infos up here and trying to create awareness about this green project then it is because i believe in the potential of the project and in the development team behind the project ... if it succeeds or fails in the future good and fair enough ...atleast i tried my best to support something out there to help the nature (saving bee population). This is the risk attached to investing in a startup company ....

Nobody is forcing anyone to invest in BUZZcoin ... do your own due research and decide for yourself ... if you think it is a scam then stay away from it and stop yelling about ...

I am not part of the dev team or have anything to do with them ... i am in the discord channel so i follow up on what is happening there ... I am just a normal crypto hodler like any of you out there who believes in this dedicated BUZZcoin dev team ...

You can speculate on the price ... that is your problem ... you can do value investment in this project ...that is your problem ... do what pleases you ... at the end it is your money ... so whatever you do with it is up to you ...

JUST don't come here telling me what to post and what not to post ... If you find my post interesting ...fair enough ... if not then just ignore it and move on .... This channel was created for BUZZcoin related issues ... and whatever i post here has to do with BUZZcoin ... So when you come here telling me not to spam then i think you are out of your mind ... you don't even know the meaning of spam ... go pick up a dictionary and check that up ...

You are free to share you opinion on BUZZcoin here just like i do ... but if you do not believe in this project and keep calling it a scam then what are you still doing here? As for me i am here because i believe in the project and i am trying to create awareness about it ... if you are so much irritated by my posts and it is so difficult for you to just ignore them then quit the channel. Nobody has taken you hostage here ... After all you consider it a failed project ...

Please learn to read and analyze an order book and stop coming here all the time to yell about BUZZcoin market capital being under 500K usd ... this is ridiculous ... and when you keep saying price will go to zero i just know you do not even understand what you say at times ...

Please do me the favour of not even replying to this mail ... just ignore and move on like many others have done ...

I wish you good luck in looking for projects which will definitely not fail ....
I found mine which is BUZZcoin and i shall keep supporting it no matter what amount of FUD you spread here ... I know the risks involved in this so i do not mind if it fails ... I do not need a reminder from someone like you with little or no knowledge in crypto issues ......

I am ready to take the risk coz i see a huge potential in the project and a great opportunity ahead ...

So go look for something better to do in your free time rather than coming here all the time to a channel that belongs to a project you refer to as failed ... Many who don't believe in this project left the channel long time ago and do not come back commenting just like you do ... they spend time on issues they consider will succeed ... I think you should do same ...

Damn it.....Infact replying to your mails is just a waste of time ... i shall just put you in my ignore list ...

As I said, please: stop spamming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brownie14

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:02:49 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 09:25:50 AM by brownie14

Short reminder on BUZZcoin ™ 5.0
Copied from Discord announcement channel ...

BUZZcoin ™ 5.0

BUZZcoin ™ 5.0 will be a very low supply coin , and only a fraction of the current buzz holders will be able to get BUZZ 5.0 the swap is OPT-IN ONLY the amount to swap is limited and the timeframe will be limited too. If you want to run a master node and get the double swap ratio then get your coins now, and keep them in your 3.1.1 wallet, don’t come crying later and tell us you didn’t know about it. You can then either stay on buzz 4.0 or apply for the swap to 5.0

Both BUZZcoin ™ 5.0 and BUZZcoin ™ 4.0 will co-exist in the BUZZcoin Eco-system

Link to the last interview with Cryptomania:

https://soundcloud.com/northshore1049/cryptomania-09-15-18
leonjbr

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:38:15 AM

BUZZcoin ™ 5.0

BUZZcoin ™ 5.0 will be a very low supply coin , and only a fraction of the current buzz holders will be able to get BUZZ 5.0 the swap is OPT-IN ONLY the amount to swap is limited and the timeframe will be limited too. If you want to run a master node and get the double swap ratio then get your coins now, and keep them in your 3.1.1 wallet, don’t come crying later and tell us you didn’t know about it. You can then either stay on buzz 4.0 or apply for the swap to 5.0

Hey give a break. So, are you telling us that the buzzcoin team is kind of "threatening" buzzcoin holders to stay "out" of the swap if they do not have "enough" 4.0 buzzcoin? Is this what you understand as a legitimate deal? This is something very similar to an expropiation, which is very, very close to stealing. So the buzzcoin will tell the number of coins to be "eligible" for the swap in advance or they will tell it when they want or what?
DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS A SERIOUS PROPOSAL? I BELIEVE  IT IS PURE  SCAM.
STAY AWAY FROM BUZZCOIN AND SELL  ALL THAT YOU CAN BEFORE SOMEONE TELLS YOU THAT YOU ARE OUT OF THE SWAP BECAUSE THEY SAY SO.
UNBELIEVABLE.
BE CAREFULL. REALLY. I BELIEVE THAT PROBABLY YOU ARE INCURRING IN SOME KIND OF FINANCIAL CRIME. i AM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.
brownie14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

If you read the technical details on the website/WP 2.5 regarding swap to BUZZcoin 4.0 and eventually to BUZZcoin 5.0 and still go on to write rubbish like you do ... then i would say you are too dumb to understand simple english ...

A scam or not a scam i already invested and shall continue to buy more and more  BUZZcoins ... I shall continue encouraging others out there who are not so shallow-minded like you to read more about the project and eventually get into it ....

Even Bitcoin, Ethereum and co. were also believed by people like you to be a scam at the beginning ... so please give me a break ...

I shall continue posting or "spamming" this channel with BUZZcoin related issues ... if you have a problem with that then quit the channel ...

And i still ask myself why you keep reading stuffs in a channel belonging to a project you call scam ... are you bored in life or just outright foolish?

If it turns out to be a scam then you can come back here and quote my messages telling me "I told you ...." ... atleast that would be fair enough ... but as of now ... just compose yourself, sit quiet and observe how things unfold ...
leonjbr

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

If you read the technical details on the website/WP 2.5 regarding swap to BUZZcoin 4.0 and eventually to BUZZcoin 5.0 and still go on to write rubbish like you do ... then i would say you are too dumb to understand simple english ...

A scam or not a scam i already invested and shall continue to buy more and more  BUZZcoins ... I shall continue encouraging others out there who are not so shallow-minded like you to read more about the project and eventually get into it ....

Even Bitcoin, Ethereum and co. were also believed by people like you to be a scam at the beginning ... so please give me a break ...

I shall continue posting or "spamming" this channel with BUZZcoin related issues ... if you have a problem with that then quit the channel ...

And i still ask myself why you keep reading stuffs in a channel belonging to a project you call scam ... are you bored in life or just outright foolish?

If it turns out to be a scam then you can come back here and quote my messages telling me "I told you ...." ... atleast that would be fair enough ... but as of now ... just sit quiet and observe how things unfold ...
You didnt understand what I wrote, ..., Its you who doesnt understand english.
LaGenance

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

BUZZcoin ™ 5.0

Hey give a break. So, are you telling us that the buzzcoin team is kind of "threatening" buzzcoin holders to stay "out" of the swap if they do not have "enough" 4.0 buzzcoin? Is this what you understand as a legitimate deal? This is something very similar to an expropiation, which is very, very close to stealing. So the buzzcoin will tell the number of coins to be "eligible" for the swap in advance or they will tell it when they want or what?
STAY AWAY FROM BUZZCOIN AND SELL  ALL THAT YOU CAN BEFORE SOMEONE TELLS YOU THAT YOU ARE OUT OF THE SWAP BECAUSE THEY SAY SO.
UNBELIEVABLE.
BE CAREFULL. REALLY. I BELIEVE THAT PROBABLY YOU ARE INCURRING IN SOME KIND OF FINANCIAL CRIME. i AM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.

Seriously...
First thing, spreading fake informations is a crime called "calumny"
Second thing, Writing all your words in majuscule don't make them more credible...
Third, as Brownie said everyone who care about their coins can do the swap for the BUZZcoin 4.0. After that there should be some conditions to be eligible to swap to the BUZZcoin 5.0. Theses conditions must have released yet.
In fact, everyone will get the swap 5.0 but no at the same time and if you want absolutly  to get the Buzzcoin 5.0 you could buy it too...

The only problem here IT'S YOU, find you a wife, friends or adopt a cat, better, a clownfish, it can't go away from you IT so you won't be alone
brownie14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:58:30 AM

A scam or not a scam i already invested and shall continue to buy more and more  BUZZcoins ... I shall continue encouraging others out there who are not so shallow-minded like you to read more about the project and eventually get into it ....

If it turns out to be a scam then you can come back here and quote my messages telling me "I told you ...." ... atleast that would be fair enough ... but as of now ... just sit quiet and observe how things unfold ...
You didnt understand what I wrote, ..., Its you who doesnt understand english.

Whatever ....

and like I said: just sit quiet and observe how things unfold
brownie14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

BUZZcoin ™ 5.0

UNBELIEVABLE.

Seriously...
First thing, spreading fake informations is a crime called "calumny"
Second thing, Writing all your words in majuscule don't make them more credible...
Third, as Brownie said everyone who care about their coins can do the swap for the BUZZcoin 4.0. After that there should be some conditions to be eligible to swap to the BUZZcoin 5.0. Theses conditions must have released yet.
In fact, everyone will get the swap 5.0 but no at the same time and if you want absolutly  to get the Buzzcoin 5.0 you could buy it too...

The only problem here IT'S YOU, find you a wife, friends or adopt a cat, better, a clownfish, it can't go away from you IT so you won't be alone

Hey LaGenance,

just please ignore him ... he is just too stupid to understand simple english and has nothing better to do all day ... put the fool in your ignore list ...

do not waste your time on him like i have been doing ... my precious time wasted replying to his dumb msgs
brownie14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

Lea van der Merwe

France Is The First Country To Ban All Five Bee-Killing Pesticides

With bees on the endangered list and the terrible consequences that will come to pass if they become extinct, France has taken a drastic step in an attempt to save the population of pollinating ...

https://www.inquisitr.com/5173592/france-bee-killing-pesticides-banned/
brownie14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

BUZZ FAQ

https://www.buzzcoin.info/download/#faq-101001
brownie14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE UPCOMING SWAP IS IN THE WP 2.5. FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW

https://www.buzzcoin.info/site/templates/assets/downloads/buzzcoin-whitepaper-v2.pdf

leonjbr

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE UPCOMING SWAP IS IN THE WP 2.5. FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW

https://www.buzzcoin.info/site/templates/assets/downloads/buzzcoin-whitepaper-v2.pdf

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THAT PROBABLY IT IS A SCAM.
brownie14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

Whatever ....

.... and it's good you said "probably" ... and probably is associated with some degree of risk involved in crypto ... I have decided to take that risk ...

... and like I said before: take a chill pill, relax and just sit quiet and observe how things unfold ... how about that?
leonjbr

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

Whatever ....

.... and it's good you said "probably" ... and probably is associated with some degree of risk involved in crypto ... I have decided to take that risk ...

... and like I said: take a chill pill and just sit quiet and observe how things unfold

Yeah, but I am not talking about the risk of price but the risk of scam which different. Really: NOBODY BELIEVES YOUR FOMO-LIKE POSTS. THEY ARE PATHETHIC. STOP SPAMING.
brownie14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:21:19 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 01:31:24 PM by brownie14

OMG .... you are really dumb ... actually proving to me you just do not understand simple english ... who talked about risk of price? point out where i talked about that ... I talked about risk ... i didnt specify which ... this means im taking into consideration both ...

Whatever ....

... and again like I said before: take a chill pill and just sit quiet and observe how things unfold
brownie14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

Hello BUZZfarm,

BUZZ FAQ

leonjbr

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:26:01 PM

Hello BUZZfarm,

BUZZ FAQ

These are exactly the same kind of stuff that the devs tolds us to read all the way down to the 0,000031 USD that you can see right now in cmc.
Do you really think that we are going to buy buzzcoin only because you say so (bearing in mind that you said you have lots of buzzcoins and therefore are interested in this propaganda?
Dont make me laugh, ...
brownie14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

Whatever ....

... and again like I said before: take a chill pill and just sit quiet and observe how things unfold
leonjbr

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

Whatever ....

whatever .....
.... and again like I said before: STOP SPAMMING IN THIS CHANNEL.
brownie14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

I am "spamming" the BUZZcoin channel with BUZZcoin related issues ... So leave the channel and do not come back here ... If you decide to stay here then be prepared to get my "spams" ... they shall rain on you ... lol

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: