Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~PayPal-Trader~ is a scammer. Do NOT deal with him.  (Read 6111 times)
chanlance

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:22:38 PM

Fees   0.0000001 BTC  Shocked Shocked this will take some time to be confirmed
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:33:32 PM

Sender trusted jr member with 0.11 or 0.27BTC with 10 satishi fees. Hopefully the transaction will get confirmed and Op could run away with the money, could buy a sr member account with that money. Angry Sender's scam attempt will fail.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
sardasa (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:37:47 PM

Sender trusted jr member with 0.11 or 0.27BTC with 10 satishi fees. Hopefully the transaction will get confirmed and Op could run away with the money, could buy a sr member account with that money. Angry Sender's scam attempt will fail.
Are you out of your mind? Why the hell would I create a thread if I had to scam him?
As soon as the txn is confirmed, I will send him his money.

~PayPal-Trader~

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:07:17 PM

There is no trick from my side , i have been trading in paypal and this is fourth time i am trading in bitcoin.
I know now that sardasa will run away with bitcoins that i have sent him , but i will wait for the transaction to confirm .
I am regretting not to use escrow.
Meanwhile i know sardasa , he is on TBN.

sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:10:53 PM

There is no trick from my side , i have been trading in paypal and this is fourth time i am trading in bitcoin.
I know now that sardasa will run away with bitcoins that i have sent him , but i will wait for the transaction to confirm .

If you know me from TBN, then you must also know that I am not going to run away with $50. I have had much bigger deals and never been accused of running away.
Its your mess & you should take responsibility of it instead of blaming me!

What could have escrow done in this case? If he had not received BTC in his wallet then he would not have let me send you money. No escrow would let buyer send money unless BTC txn gets at least 1 confirmation.

foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:13:37 PM

You have to wait until it tx is confirmed. Nothing you can do about this.

Not like other payment method, bitcoin is irreversible.

Or you can create a new watch address on blockchain.info about your address.

So you know when you receive the bitcoin.
~PayPal-Trader~

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:14:09 PM

If you know me from TBN, then you must also know that I am not going to run away with $50. I have had much bigger deals and never been accused of running away.

What could have escrow done in this case? If he had not received BTC in his wallet then he would not have let me send you money. No escrow would let buyer send money unless BTC txn gets at least 1 confirmation.

There is no blame from my side , it is you who is screaming and blaming , Grow Up , I am waiting for txn to get confirm.
sagar...
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:16:38 PM

There is no blame from my side , it is you who is screaming and blaming , Grow Up , I am waiting for txn to get confirm.
sagar...

You were the who were pressurizing me yesterday to pay you after you sent me this txn link.
As soon as the txn is confirmed I'll pay you as per the BTC price at the time it gets confirmed or refund your BTC (whatever would suit both of us at that time)

Edit:

If the highlighted line is not blame then what is it?

~PayPal-Trader~

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:18:44 PM

sagar...

You were the who were pressurizing me yesterday to pay you after you sent me this txn link.
As soon as the txn is confirmed I'll pay you as per the BTC price at the time it gets confirmed or refund your BTC (whatever would suit both of us at that time)

Okay , i am done with you , please refund my coins as soon as you get the confirmation and do add a fee 0f 0.0001 btc and deduce from the amount that i sent you.
thank you and please don't pm me .
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:20:57 PM

sagar...

Okay , i am done with you , please refund my coins as soon as you get the confirmation and do add a fee 0f 0.0001 btc and deduce from the amount that i sent you.
thank you and please don't pm me .

Leave your BTC address where you would like to get this refund. You'll get it as soon this txn is confirmed. I am deriving any pleasure from PMing you. Feel free to block my PMs.

~PayPal-Trader~

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:26:00 PM

Okay this is refund address: 1CwV6JERyAZpsMAhVqDSpoqYt3eAqs7xFc
I don't feel like blaming you or blocking you , what i felt bad was that you called me scammer , and this i don't like , because i am as legit as you are.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 02:42:47 PM

I don't feel like blaming you or blocking you , what i felt bad was that you called me scammer , and this i don't like , because i am as legit as you are.

I recon I should stop rebroadcasting this TX now, right? It very likely will be forgotten by the network without it.

What wallet service/software are you using?

Edit: Just to clarify the fee you set is reckless, if you did not set it yourself, the wallet you use is badly designed. You may have acted in good faith, but you should not be surprised that someone thinks this is shady.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:51:03 PM

~PayPal-Trader~ is this the guy?

yep, highly a scam attempt, the possible scammer is using a newbie account and posts in the currency section. Likely a scammer hunting for newbie bitcoiners.

He also only wants Skrill?

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:53:56 PM

...and the only other time that wallet 1CwV6JERyAZpsMAhVqDSpoqYt3eAqs7xFc is mentioned here at BCT is when it shows up in this message by someone else....

Sudah diupdate oleh OP screenshots conversation skypenya. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1302139.0
Address: 1CwV6JERyAZpsMAhVqDSpoqYt3eAqs7xFc
Tx: https://blockchain.info/tx/988f373c4aa791f08afe42178567364664989970f9945f4f047f98610179b41e
Skype username: chemy

23 Desember 2015, ada scam accusation juga yang pelakunya memakai skype username chemy. Disini https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1300716.0

Misal akun Kemben benar dihack, hackernya tidak mengganti password dan email. Berarti dihack setidaknya dari tanggal 24 Desember sampai 31 Desember. Lihat sent feedback akunnya Kemben,

Ada 3 feedback yang dikirim ke beberapa user pada saat dihack.

Edit: Sudah PM ghibly79, katanya tidak pernah ada PM dari Kemben, dan tidak ada transaksi Skrill-BTC yang besarnya 0.32 pada hari itu. Kemungkinan besar feedbacknya palsu.

~PayPal-Trader~ is an Alt of ? ? ?

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 03:04:20 PM

...and the only other time that wallet 1CwV6JERyAZpsMAhVqDSpoqYt3eAqs7xFc is mentioned here at BCT is when it shows up in this message by someone else....

Sudah diupdate oleh OP screenshots conversation skypenya. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1302139.0
Tx: https://blockchain.info/tx/988f373c4aa791f08afe42178567364664989970f9945f4f047f98610179b41e

23 Desember 2015, ada scam accusation juga yang pelakunya memakai skype username chemy. Disini https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1300716.0

Misal akun Kemben benar dihack, hackernya tidak mengganti password dan email. Berarti dihack setidaknya dari tanggal 24 Desember sampai 31 Desember. Lihat sent feedback akunnya Kemben,

Edit: Sudah PM ghibly79, katanya tidak pernah ada PM dari Kemben, dan tidak ada transaksi Skrill-BTC yang besarnya 0.32 pada hari itu. Kemungkinan besar feedbacknya palsu.

So sardasa can partiall refund the btc to Pasaris?

sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:04:59 PM

I recon I should stop rebroadcasting this TX now, right? It very likely will be forgotten by the network without it.

What wallet service/software are you using?

Edit: Just to clarify the fee you set is reckless, if you did not set it yourself, the wallet you use is badly designed. You may have acted in good faith, but you should not be surprised that someone thinks this is shady.
No, please do not stop. Rebroadcast it and hopefully it will confirm soon and I'll refund him the BTC and get over with this.

~PayPal-Trader~ is this the guy?

yep, highly a scam attempt, the possible scammer is using a newbie account and posts in the currency section. Likely a scammer hunting for newbie bitcoiners.

He also only wants Skrill?

Yes.

That's an interesting find. We should wait for ~PayPal-Trader~ to reply on this.

So sardasa can partiall refund the btc to Pasaris?

You're saying Alt of ~PayPal-Trader~ scammed some one called Pasaris and once this BTC gets confirmed, I should refund that much amount to Pasaris and rest to ~PayPal-Trader~ ?

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:08:21 PM

OK, it looks like they were talking about Skype user chemy who's name lights up BCT talk too...

...but I cant tie that wallet 1CwV6JERyAZpsMAhVqDSpoqYt3eAqs7xFc to him (chemy) just yet.

OTOH

chemy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=651944

has used the wallet 14PEM2XATEfefg9J4HoNqKuLQc9bLpccGY

BTC Address: 14PEM2XATEfefg9J4HoNqKuLQc9bLpccGY

http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=fjphtuu0

14PEM2XATEfefg9J4HoNqKuLQc9bLpccGY First posted on: January 14, 2016, 12:35:32 PM

and Quickseller states that as an Alts of Engg.Chaks https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1275297.0

benq1 has 14PEM2XATEfefg9J4HoNqKuLQc9bLpccGY in his profile (archive).

So Scammer Family Tree for wallet 14PEM2XATEfefg9J4HoNqKuLQc9bLpccGY Engg.Chaks -> benq1 -> chemy

thank indirectly to Quickseller...

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 03:09:15 PM

-snip-
You're saying Alt of ~PayPal-Trader~ scammed some one called Pasaris and once this BTC gets confirmed, I should refund that much amount to Pasaris and rest to ~PayPal-Trader~ ?

Read this, compare the addresses -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1302139.msg13426408#msg13426408

Not that is ok in your book, its up to you once the TX confirms.

sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:24:04 PM

-snip-

Read this, compare the addresses -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1302139.msg13426408#msg13426408

Not that is ok in your book, its up to you once the TX confirms.

@~PayPal-Trader~ : Would you please say something against this scam accusation or you admit scamming him & were trying to scam me too ?

zazarb
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548

Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 03:56:52 PM

Fees   0.0000001 BTC  Shocked Shocked this will take some time to be confirmed
99.9% that never Smiley with 0.00000374 BTC fee I have wait week or two, after several time  rebroadcasting.
So I suggesting stop rebroadcasting in this case.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀