Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
-
-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris  (Read 137736 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
_ATOmix_

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:25:38 PM

I hope the team will ride the wave of the Olympics Paris 2024 to bring attention to this coin just saying...
LawBC (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

www.francs.paris

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 12:13:15 AM

Francs mentioned in the Huffington Post today

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/what-do-france-pakistan-have-in-common-both-countries_us_59835d6ae4b0bd8232029603
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:40:04 AM

Nice work. Thanks for sharing the link to that article. No idea how many people read the articles on there, but certainly can't hurt.
Shooriko

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:56:55 AM

Whatever you are going to do, you better do it now. BitCoin is exploding. You gotta send out the advertisements as soon as you can, and strike the iron while it is hot.
luz3rrul3z

Activity: 163

Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:45:27 PM

Whatever you are going to do, you better do it now. BitCoin is exploding. You gotta send out the advertisements as soon as you can, and strike the iron while it is hot.

As the Huffington post states:

As far as France is concerned, stability in its political leadership may help FRN grow further. Already, France’s new President Emmanuel Macron has indicated plans to promote the wider adoption of cryptocurrencies. He has initiated discussion in the parliament and has asked the bank to make public mini bonds to enable companies to finance their business. Since there is no denying that France is a country where State decisions exert significant control, this could be a very positive indicator for the future of FRN.

So, why don't we go to Macron and say about the coin?  Grin
Only a word from his mouth would take FRN to the MOON.  Grin

BTC Tip Me @ 1AsrsSYUtHdhJ6SARJD5aK52ydKUBGVzuu
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:17:16 AM

As far as France is concerned, stability in its political leadership may help FRN grow further. Already, France’s new President Emmanuel Macron has indicated plans to promote the wider adoption of cryptocurrencies. He has initiated discussion in the parliament and has asked the bank to make public mini bonds to enable companies to finance their business. Since there is no denying that France is a country where State decisions exert significant control, this could be a very positive indicator for the future of FRN.

That is actually not a bad idea IMO.  >>  ^^ 

luz3rrul3z

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:04:24 AM

That is actually not a bad idea IMO.  >>  ^^  

Thanks for supporting me. We love France, we love Macron and we love FRN. A cryptophillic president will certainly advocate FRN due to it's true intention to be the France's national cryptocurrency. Hell yeah...  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:51:38 PM

@EmmanuelMacron
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:18:54 AM

Thanks for supporting me. We love France, we love Macron and we love FRN. A cryptophillic president will certainly advocate FRN due to it's true intention to be the France's national cryptocurrency. Hell yeah...  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I say find a way to sneak in the back door while knocking on the front door.. just saying..

maybe get French merchants to offer points toward luxury purchases or something people don;t have and requires extreme thrift normally and then get the gov to make it an official program.  

Shooriko

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:00:56 PM

I say find a way to sneak in the back door while knocking on the front door.. just saying..

maybe get French merchants to offer points toward luxury purchases or something people don;t have and requires extreme thrift normally and then get the gov to make it an official program.  

I think Emmanuel Macron will get a nice whiff of it once the actual advertising campaign is sent out!! When are you all sending it anyways?? It's been a long time now, is the phone wallet worked out now?? I thought that's what was holding it back.
luz3rrul3z

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:13:36 PM

I think Emmanuel Macron will get a nice whiff of it once the actual advertising campaign is sent out!! When are you all sending it anyways?? It's been a long time now, is the phone wallet worked out now?? I thought that's what was holding it back.

There is an old saying:

Slow and steady wins the race.

Just look at Bitcoin. It took 8 years to reach at current price (3500$). I don't mind holding my FRN for 2-3 years. Have patience.

Shooriko

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:15:42 PM

There is an old saying:

Slow and steady wins the race.

Just look at Bitcoin. It took 8 years to reach at current price (3500$). I don't mind holding my FRN for 2-3 years. Have patience.

There is patience, but there is also striking the iron when it's hot. It is good to have everything perfected, I am just curious when the advertising campaign will finally be releasing. It is a legitimate question. I do not mind holding Francs for some time too, as this coin has tremendous potential, I believe to sky rocket even X1,000 times what it is worth today, or even more, by God's amazing grace. But the team needs to be committed and hold their own original investment too, instead of giving away pre-mine coins in the advertising campaign. As cryptocurrencies are gaining attention/attraction, this is the moment when the iron is hot. You MUST get your name out there now, or else there will be more currencies out in the near future and they will get their name out there before you. I agree, perfect the phone wallets and the wallets themselves before sending it out, but you gotta get going on that. It needs to be done, as it is urgent now. Let Macron know about this coin, let all the big companies in France know about this coin, let France know about this coin, and let the world know about this coin! If we are successful, and I believe we will be, then we have a really opportunity to have this coin increase drastically, potentially even into the billions of dollars of market capital, if continued development and market implementation of this coin continues to happen. Therefore, momentum must be used, strategies must be implemented, and the original team must continue their work and HOLD their original investment - knowing that in the future it will be worth a lot more, it all really depends on them and what they choose to do with it. They also have us for support! We got your backs, just let us know if you need any suggestions, and we as the community can help spread the word about Francs! Come on! Let's get it!!!!!
luz3rrul3z

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:53:35 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 10:14:50 AM by luz3rrul3z

There is patience, but there is also striking the iron when it's hot. It is good to have everything perfected, I am just curious when the advertising campaign will finally be releasing. It is a legitimate question. I do not mind holding Francs for some time too, as this coin has tremendous potential, I believe to sky rocket even X1,000 times what it is worth today, or even more, by God's amazing grace. But the team needs to be committed and hold their own original investment too, instead of giving away pre-mine coins in the advertising campaign. As cryptocurrencies are gaining attention/attraction, this is the moment when the iron is hot. You MUST get your name out there now, or else there will be more currencies out in the near future and they will get their name out there before you. I agree, perfect the phone wallets and the wallets themselves before sending it out, but you gotta get going on that. It needs to be done, as it is urgent now. Let Macron know about this coin, let all the big companies in France know about this coin, let France know about this coin, and let the world know about this coin! If we are successful, and I believe we will be, then we have a really opportunity to have this coin increase drastically, potentially even into the billions of dollars of market capital, if continued development and market implementation of this coin continues to happen. Therefore, momentum must be used, strategies must be implemented, and the original team must continue their work and HOLD their original investment - knowing that in the future it will be worth a lot more, it all really depends on them and what they choose to do with it. They also have us for support! We got your backs, just let us know if you need any suggestions, and we as the community can help spread the word about Francs! Come on! Let's get it!!!!!

Love to see your intense passion and optimism for FRN. I know most members of the FRN community think this way, which will take FRN a long further ahead. Between, I am more optimistic about FRN and believe the value would even be X10000 times. The android wallet and promotion are taking time, but a finished / perfect project is better than unfinished / defected masterpiece. So, please stretch your patience just a bit longer, we will be there for sure...  Smiley

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:15:47 PM

..well he cannot stop digital money..  All he can do is regulate his citizens..  There is no global positive law jural society as of yet..

If he was smart he would see that there are benefits to the French economy if he legislates to encourage the usage of digital money IMO..

kaduwall2

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:54:28 AM

What's the current status? Waiting on the marketing campaign?

Regardless, I think this coin is a gem and I'm certainly in for the long haul, keep going devs!
Thanks!
Lomingo

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:21:19 PM

..well he cannot stop digital money..  All he can do is regulate his citizens..  There is no global positive law jural society as of yet..

If he was smart he would see that there are benefits to the French economy if he legislates to encourage the usage of digital money IMO..

Yes, right! Nobody can stop this evolution! But the Govern-ments (control-mind) hate this
evolution. All the rich 0,00000001% gameplayers have a big problem when everyone
can pay with hundrets of different cryptos. But they wan´t to tell us, that it is needed
to print an insane amount of "money" to keep the economy stable. Cheesy NO... it is only
needed to finance war for resources including men.

... i love "Francs". The video is extreme powerfull.
I think the Francs is one of the best cryptos. The Frenchman are very patriotic, so i
believe that this project have a great future.

I am so impressed by the coin promotional with real coins. 

Diversey25

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:18:41 AM

I'm new to FRN. Love the website. It's better than many in the top 50 market caps.

Hoping FRN gets approval for the iPhone app. That would be fantastic!
Shooriko

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:38:05 AM

I'm new to FRN. Love the website. It's better than many in the top 50 market caps.

Hoping FRN gets approval for the iPhone app. That would be fantastic!

Think bigger, my friend. Smiley
Lomingo

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:30:19 PM

When i was younger, about 16 years and more ago, we had to exchange
our Deutsche-Mark "D-Mark" into other currencies like Francs, Gulden, Pesetas,
Lire, etc.. i´ve loved it so much, to pay in other currencies when i was on holiday
with my parents.

That´s why i love the Francs.

But the most of us know, that it needs a few years till the people realize how
amazing those new cryptocurrency world is.  Only a few people know Bitcoin,
and a lot less know the other cryptos.

But when they realize, it starts moving.

The governments wan´t to tell us, that some will use those cryptocurrencies
for illegal activities. Yes, maybe!
But the Governments itself use Euro, Dollar and yen for illegal activities every day!  Grin

It could be more important than the invention of the internet!

Shooriko

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:06:42 PM

Along with this long-waited advertising campaign, I feel you should begin to partner with different coin platforms to create more transaction abilities and security for your coin. It will really help investors come in more. Especially if you have faster transaction speeds too. Perhaps somewhere close to the lane, once the wallet interface and advertising campaign are completed. Which are all going to be great news for this coin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: