Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
-
-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris  (Read 137735 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UKS2017

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:48:16 PM

WHATS HAPPEN WITH FRANCS? ONLY 5000 COIN TRADED IN CRYPTOPIA, WITH ONLY @1500 SAT. ANY UPDATES FROM FRANCS DEV...... PLEASE REPLY. Huh Embarrassed
luz3rrul3z

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:57:21 AM

WHATS HAPPEN WITH FRANCS? ONLY 5000 COIN TRADED IN CRYPTOPIA, WITH ONLY @1500 SAT. ANY UPDATES FROM FRANCS DEV...... PLEASE REPLY. Huh Embarrassed

Last reply from LawBC is about a month ago. Probably they are working hard behind the scene to make FRN a great coin.

BTC Tip Me @ 1AsrsSYUtHdhJ6SARJD5aK52ydKUBGVzuu
SnoopCn

Activity: 184

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:07:31 AM

Last reply from LawBC is about a month ago. Probably they are working hard behind the scene to make FRN a great coin.

I've talked to LawBC, no need to worry. Slack will be set up in the coming days

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
erv

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:19:39 AM

I've talked to LawBC, no need to worry. Slack will be set up in the coming days

Can he wait a bit? i want to jump a board  Grin

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
versterk

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:02:33 AM

1500 sat with btc = usd 4k give you 1000FRN = usd 60

I saw FRN @300sat with btc < usd 1k was 1000FRN = usd 3 !

Wink
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:36:58 PM

Huh Huh ???cette pièce ne fonctionnera jamais la campagne de promotion de cette pièce s est pour quand ? UNE PURE ARNAQUE

the frenchy fuder

"jai des amis au l'Élysée, et bla bla bla"

loooool
Littlebigone

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:47:23 AM

Hi, I was not able to build the linux client successfully from https://github.com/FRN-Crypto/FRN
I'm running linux mint latest release.
I ran ./autogen.sh then ./configure --enable-debug
and i got the following error message saying:

configure: error: Found Berkeley DB other than 4.8, required for portable wallets (--with-incompatible-bdb to ignore or --disable-wallet to disable wallet functionality)

...I tried to ran qmake or make, with no effect.

Can someone help me build the linux client ?
I learned they have a mac client with a "mine now" button embedded and i was in hope to mine into my linux with the linux client.

Best regards
SnoopCn

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:34:41 AM

Hi, I was not able to build the linux client successfully from https://github.com/FRN-Crypto/FRN

configure: error: Found Berkeley DB other than 4.8, required for portable wallets (--with-incompatible-bdb to ignore or --disable-wallet to disable wallet functionality)

I learned they have a mac client with a "mine now" button embedded and i was in hope to mine into my linux with the linux client.

Best regards

Try installing these dependencies, there the one litecoin requires, so they should work here too.

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev build-essential libboost-all-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev git qt-sdk libminiupnpc-dev libdb++-dev

Hope that helps

P.S. The internal wallet mining has been disabled in the latest release as far as I remember

[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Diversey25

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:21:33 PM

Hi, I believe Francs is a great coin and has a bright future as an accepted currency.

Some questions for @LawBC:

1) Francs has amazing marketing, but currently no timelines on projects or overview of what's in the pipeline. Would you all consider a roadmap (even if very rough) where you provide projects and key dates. E.g., New wallet, Segwit, additional mailers, additional exchanges, etc. Many coins have this on their main website and it's helpful to reference to see how progress is being made.

2) Since you all have not touched the premine. Would you consider adding a list of expenses where the community could provide support. Maybe pin to the reddit page. This could also work in conjunction with the roadmap

3) You had mentioned an org chart. I didn't see it in on the website. Would you please provide a link.

4) Are all the original team members still working on Francs?

Would you also please provide any additional updates going on with Francs. Thanks!
Littlebigone

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:34:50 PM

Best regards

Try installing these dependencies, there the one litecoin requires, so they should work here too.

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev build-essential libboost-all-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev git qt-sdk libminiupnpc-dev libdb++-dev

Hope that helps

it didn't work much better :-(

P.S. The internal wallet mining has been disabled in the latest release as far as I remember

I was interested in this feature and was wondering if it could have been embedded into other crypto currencies clients.
Thanks for your help anayway. I will wait for the devs to distribute a working linux client. At least it will tell us if they are listening to the community. I really can't understand why they don't give a ready-to-work linux client. :-(

SnoopCn

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:17:58 AM

Best regards

sudo apt-get update

Hope that helps

I was interested in this feature and was wondering if it could have been embedded into other crypto currencies clients.
Thanks for your help anayway. I will wait for the devs to distribute a working linux client. At least it will tell us if they are listening to the community. I really can't understand why they don't give a ready-to-work linux client. :-(

Did you take a look at this? https://github.com/FRN-Crypto/FRN/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

Maybe give that a shot

Littlebigone

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:08:29 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 04:35:53 AM by Littlebigone

Best regards

sudo apt-get update

Hope that helps

Did you take a look at this? https://github.com/FRN-Crypto/FRN/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

Maybe give that a shot

YAY ! It worked ! I had to place the whole tree unzipped under a directory with no blanck space in the name and then i followed the instructions in build-unix.md tips and tricks. Now, I have Francs-qt up and running. You were right about the mining, it have been disabled in this release. Sad, i thought it was a great feature, something like monero. Do you know how i could mine Francs in solo by myself without joining a team ?
Many thanks

EDIT: ....it has been running all night, it is very angry in cpu% and nothing states it is mining anywhere ! I'm not sure i will keep this alive as i need cpu power for mining.
Shooriko

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:10:26 PM

Francs should consider doing some partnerships with platforms such as UBIX in the future, once the apps are all released and the advertising campaign has begun. You want to be a great coin, but also have a great software base behind the business model. This project is going to go big one day. I am patient until that time. Smiley
Littlebigone

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:08:08 AM

Hi, I finally decided to join their mining pool at http://185.14.184.239:88/ but there is no support link and nothing to tell when a miner gets paid. Does anyone know ? Can someone also suggest a strong VPS for mining and what is the best mining software for this coin ? Thanks in advance.
versterk

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:06:33 PM

I mine on nomp, what kind of miner do you have ?
Littlebigone

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:58:56 PM

I mine on nomp, what kind of miner do you have ?

Hi, I use cpu-miner minerd but i have a small hashrate and i plan to choose a vps. And how are you mining ?
versterk

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:18:42 PM

hashra asic scrypt miner @13Mhs
Littlebigone

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:48:50 AM

hashra asic scrypt miner @13Mhs

I have been pool mining since days but i have not received any payments, how long does it need before one get paid ?
LawBC (OP)

Activity: 221

www.francs.paris

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 03:44:39 PM

We just opened a new slack for the community
You can join us by clicking on the invitation link

Or

If you're a user of Discord, you can also join our Discord room :
Join the FRN Discord chatroom by clicking on the invitation link

LawBC (OP)

Activity: 221

www.francs.paris

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 03:49:58 PM

We're back on track. As announced FRN will enact SegWit this month.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: