Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price is below 400$, What next?  (Read 7581 times)
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:47:03 AM

The value of Bitcoin is not that low now and the value is also going to be more worth so that is nice but it will takes a longer time until the value will be more worth.
So we need the patience for it to sell the Bitcoin on the right moment.

I think the price will rise slowly to $500 just around the halving. It will then rise again due to the halving effect.

The price is already $580 now. I think the price will be over $600 duirng the halving, 1000 dollars in December.

The price rose to 780 dollars and dropped to $630 again. I think the price is bitcoin is trading within a range.
Well yeah. I think that it will rise again later because halving day is near. I expect it to pump back to 780$ again after weeks from now.

It has already risen in the last few days. But I think the price will be around $700 to $800 during the halving time.

the price is around $630 for a few days already. I think it is consolidating at the moment. the price will rise after halving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:27:08 PM

the price is around $630 for a few days already. I think it is consolidating at the moment. the price will rise after halving.

That is right. In the January to May period, the price of bitcoin trade between $350 to $550 range before it rose.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:58:41 PM

The value of Bitcoin is not that low now and the value is also going to be more worth so that is nice but it will takes a longer time until the value will be more worth.

I think the price will rise slowly to $500 just around the halving. It will then rise again due to the halving effect.

The price is already $580 now. I think the price will be over $600 duirng the halving, 1000 dollars in December.

The price rose to 780 dollars and dropped to $630 again. I think the price is bitcoin is trading within a range.
Well yeah. I think that it will rise again later because halving day is near. I expect it to pump back to 780$ again after weeks from now.

It has already risen in the last few days. But I think the price will be around $700 to $800 during the halving time.
the price sis not grow at all unfortunately and i doubt that such heights will be achieved any time soon, most probably the price will go at the end of the year only

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Tasmonid

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Economy

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:54:31 AM

The price rise of the bitcoin could happen in September or October. Before that, the price will stay around $700.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:23:06 AM

the price sis not grow at all unfortunately and i doubt that such heights will be achieved any time soon, most probably the price will go at the end of the year only
Yeah the price is stable for long so increase in price can happen anytime before the end of this year, hope we make good profits soon.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:38:00 PM

Yeah the price is stable for long so increase in price can happen anytime before the end of this year, hope we make good profits soon.

We are playing in a duration of above of average $30 these past days, how come it was stable?

When the price move like this it's better to consider if you want to buy or not since expect some price rally after some slow rise.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:39:32 PM

The halving has already done , and now we are waiting for the effects of halving and after then you can say that the price will be around $700 or $800, if the price this time started to increase then I will say it will cross the value of $1500
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:29:04 PM

We are playing in a duration of above of average $30 these past days, how come it was stable?

When the price move like this it's better to consider if you want to buy or not since expect some price rally after some slow rise.

That $30 is just 4% of the bitcoin price. According to the history of the bitcoin, it is already very stable.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:09:02 PM

the price was a little bit lower to be honest though after halving i doubt that the price is going to go down, in my opinion right now it should grow a lot

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Panzersin

Activity: 901

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:46:13 AM

the price was a little bit lower to be honest though after halving i doubt that the price is going to go down, in my opinion right now it should grow a lot

The bitcoin price is quite stable at the moment. It is around $655 for about 30 days. It could be a good currency.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:24:24 PM

Yup this could happen very rarely, the price is not low to my sense, it is stable now and this $650 range may continue for 2 to 3 weeks and after that we can see a good move in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: