Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 10:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will rise again  (Read 12584 times)
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:57:26 PM

Bitcoin will rise again of course.

Bitcoin almost died a lot of time, and this problem will not be bitcoin's death

Yeah, bitcoin will rise after halving for sure and the value of bitcoin would reach to a moon in future, the only thing bitcoin seeks at a moment is the adaption level and support from the people, and it would be more stable in future.
I too do not have any doubt that bitcoin will rise. The upcoming halving will ensure how much price appreciation of bitcoin we can expect. Bitcoin is going to be mainstream adoption of payments. So, we can see price raise very soon.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:27:53 PM

Yeah, bitcoin will rise after halving for sure and the value of bitcoin would reach to a moon in future, the only thing bitcoin seeks at a moment is the adaption level and support from the people, and it would be more stable in future.
I too do not have any doubt that bitcoin will rise. The upcoming halving will ensure how much price appreciation of bitcoin we can expect. Bitcoin is going to be mainstream adoption of payments. So, we can see price raise very soon.

The number of people trading with it is increasing day by day, and as the days passes more people come to know about bitcoin and start to adopt it happily, plus it is becoming easy to make transactions and purchases with it. So these are some of the ways which will led bitcoin to rise so high, I wish that the price touch atleast $450 in this month.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:40:47 AM

BTC hasn't burned to ashes fully till now, always falling to a reasonable limit and recovering, the only fall that BTC is yet to recover from is the dip from the $1000 since it did not reach that limit back yet.

Yep, IMHO and according to my understanding of price I think it will reach the $500 limit again probably this year, I think it's price will keep increasing with the increased adoption worldwide and usability.

Seriously, what limit are we talking about here? o.o

Back on topic, bitcoin has its many reasons that will make it bounce back up. First is the growing public interest. Next is investors putting tons of money into it and its infrastructure and most importantly, the features it offer to the masses (which isn't fully recognized by most people yet.)
And whenever the people recognize its features and find out that how easy is trading with it and earning online with it, they will adopt it on large scale and will try their best to support it, all we need to introduce it to our friends and family and to show them its features, and to make them sure that it is actually a currency which is used for virtual use and has the same value as other currencies.
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:21:48 PM

Yes bitcoin will rise soon or later but it will rise because it is a rising star.

Yes, I think so indeed. I also think that bitcoin will rise.
Now it is occurring too slowly rise. I think Bitcoin has a good future!
Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:24:33 PM

Yes bitcoin will rise soon or later but it will rise because it is a rising star.

I think it is, we just need to be patient till the time of the bitcoin comes.
I think it will hit a high amount soon plus the halving is also coming.
stepwilli

Activity: 1041
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:00:51 PM

Yeah we also believe that the price will rise, and everyone wish that the price rise as the only problem with the people which make them to run away is the volatility of its price value. If the price start to raise constantly then everyone will join it more happily, and then will be a chance that the bitcoin price touch the moon.
kevin go

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:10:57 PM

It will rise..rise slowly not as fast as it before..
But still not have idea will rise until how much..we just need a patient i think
|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:15:18 PM

It will rise..rise slowly not as fast as it before..
But still not have idea will rise until how much..we just need a patient i think

yes patient is the key to success . we player of the big game should never be panic and sell our bitcoin at low prices. bitcoin will then be a very successful world-class currency by 2020 .
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:17:21 PM

the current bitcoin prices were stable at $ 370-380 price and there are no signs of price increases, but I think the price will soon increase this month. I think so because I saw the news that talk about and interested in bitcoin

Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:21:46 PM

Yes a slow rise is better as it creates stability, we don't want the market going on a Pump and Dump mode by traders.

Watercooler

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:32:33 PM

It will surely increase again, but hopefully like others said in a slow and steady matter, no big manipulated pumps

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▓▓▓ BITMIXER.IO ▓▓▓▓▓▓ High Volume Bitcoin MIXER ▓▓▓
Blind Legs Parker

Activity: 2002
Merit: 721

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:40:21 PM

BTC hasn't burned to ashes fully till now, always falling to a reasonable limit and recovering, the only fall that BTC is yet to recover from is the dip from the $1000 since it did not reach that limit back yet.
There never was a rise to $1000. It was only speculation. Only traders getting crazy with a price increase that they had created themselves. Bitcoin's real price back then was somewhere around $100-$200 and it rose to a full $200 through this bubble. You could say that the bubble brought more people to bitcoin while harming it at the same time by exposing one of its biggest weaknesses: price manipulation.

Vous pouvez maintenant refermer ce topic et reprendre une activité normale. À ciao bonsoir.
cointinflas

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:43:08 PM

I think the halving will have a significan impact on bitcoin price and take it to a new level (assuming demand will keep constant, so the drop in offer makes the price increase).
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:52:06 PM

Yep, IMHO and according to my understanding of price I think it will reach the $500 limit again probably this year, I think it's price will keep increasing with the increased adoption worldwide and usability.

Seriously, what limit are we talking about here? o.o

Back on topic, bitcoin has its many reasons that will make it bounce back up. First is the growing public interest. Next is investors putting tons of money into it and its infrastructure and most importantly, the features it offer to the masses (which isn't fully recognized by most people yet.)
I am also viewing a large number of people adopting it and their number is increasing more and more as the days pass, plus the fluctuation in price make it more interesting for the traders to invest in it and start trade with it, as these situation makes the profit more faster for traders. It will definitely grow more.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:02:45 PM

I think the halving will have a significan impact on bitcoin price and take it to a new level (assuming demand will keep constant, so the drop in offer makes the price increase).

That's what we expect. hikes after halving block. however, kembalii again bitcoin is unique and unpredictable. anything can happen with bitcoin.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:12:34 PM

The bitcoin will rise again for sure, I have no doubts about that but the how much the price will rise that's the question. I wanna know how much it will rise so i could think about it to sell my bitcoins to make a big profit.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:22:25 PM

Don't worry about the price. the price is not stable and i think it will rise again but i didn't know when. the price is not stable and there's a possible that the price will rise again so don't panic it's better to buy a bitcoin and wait for the price increase. If you see the chart 1 year ago it's like the same.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:30:31 PM

The bitcoin will rise again for sure, its just a matter of time til the bitcoin will rise up again to a high amount. I think we just need to be patient till we can make profit and be rich forever.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:41:37 PM

The bitcoin will rise again for sure, its just a matter of time til the bitcoin will rise up again to a high amount. I think we just need to be patient till we can make profit and be rich forever.

But until then we must stop as much people as possible from joining those bitcoin doubler sites.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:49:25 PM

The price of the bitcoin will rise for sure again.
Its just a matter of time till the price will go up again.
Its of course unpredictable so will see what happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: