News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you hate muslems?
No - 336 (63.5%)
Yes - 118 (22.3%)
I don't care - 75 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 529

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate muslems?  (Read 213869 times)
ATB Coin

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:57:57 AM

Every religion has crazy fanatics.
Don't judge the whole religion by crazy units.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CataloniaFM

Activity: 145

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:02:58 PM

I have many Muslims among friends and they are very kind. I do not consider that it is necessary to treat everyone negatively only because of their religion or nationality.

Eyesee4

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:14:25 PM

I judge it by the statistics of what they believe.    Statistically speaking a majority of them are far and away from my values.   They can stay in their own countries.   
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:18:05 PM

Absolutely not, i don't hate any entire race, creed or religion of people. It would be insane to hate an entire group of people.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:23:04 PM

I judge it by the statistics of what they believe.    Statistically speaking a majority of them are far and away from my values.   They can stay in their own countries.   

Are you certain of this? I'd love to see these "statistics" from verifiable sources. Don't be so ignorant dude, meet the people and form your opinion based off of that, not what some faked numbers on the internet tells you.

Besides, what's so scary about someone doing things differently? If everyone were to stay in their countries and we'd never share anything we'd be way back right now.

Eyesee4

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:38:29 PM

Are you certain of this? I'd love to see these "statistics" from verifiable sources. Don't be so ignorant dude, meet the people and form your opinion based off of that, not what some faked numbers on the internet tells you.

Besides, what's so scary about someone doing things differently? If everyone were to stay in their countries and we'd never share anything we'd be way back right now.

Ill 100% believe what the pew research data says.   They are the best data research center period and there is no debating that.   Their research shows the younger generations like 3rd generation migrants are more radical and extreme than their grandparents.    You said you wanted the statistics then google pew research center and find their studies.   
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:41:09 PM

Ill 100% believe what the pew research data says.   They are the best data research center period and there is no debating that.   Their research shows the younger generations like 3rd generation migrants are more radical and extreme than their grandparents.    You said you wanted the statistics then google pew research center and find their studies.   

Regardless of who made the study (not even the most advanced researchers can gather the opinion of the entire population), I'd like to see what you'll say about my second statement. Why are you so afraid of something that is just different? That's all it is, different. Not better or worse, as we are in no place pass that judgement.

Eyesee4

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:49:06 PM

Regardless of who made the study (not even the most advanced researchers can gather the opinion of the entire population), I'd like to see what you'll say about my second statement. Why are you so afraid of something that is just different? That's all it is, different. Not better or worse, as we are in no place pass that judgement.
They're not just different.   They're whole ideology is polar opposite of my ideology.    Should I be put to death for drawing Muhammad getting rammed by a goat?   And don't say I just shouldn't do that.   I didn't realize being different meant you could believe that gays should be thrown from buildings and apostates hung.    There is plenty of islamic ideology that should be feared of being accepted in a civilized culture.   
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:56:46 PM

They're not just different.   They're whole ideology is polar opposite of my ideology.    Should I be put to death for drawing Muhammad getting rammed by a goat?   And don't say I just shouldn't do that.   I didn't realize being different meant you could believe that gays should be thrown from buildings and apostates hung.    There is plenty of islamic ideology that should be feared of being accepted in a civilized culture.   

Let me ask you this: Before you first heard of radical muslims, did you ever feel the urge to draw Muhammad getting rammed by a goat or otherwise? If yes, you have deeper issues than a different ideology. If no, what's the issue now? Are you really going to act like a child by only wanting to do the things someone tells you not to? Seems strange that you'd go there but I appreciate you giving that one example as it helps me out a lot.

Have hate towards homosexuals and others not been present in the so called civilized culture? There are currently 26 countries, only 26, that have legalized gay marriage. Most of those countries did it in the past 5 years.

You are only giving me the exterme examples but I could throw them right back at you with similar ones from this so called civilized world that you claim exists. Murder, hate, discrimination. It's all around us, no matter which god you believe in or the color of your skin those 3 things are all around us. You have taken it upon yourself to say that your way is the right way, the others are wrong, the others are barbaric. You seem extremely closed minded and not open or interested in understanding different cultures for what they are, different.

Eyesee4

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:08:17 PM

Let me ask you this: Before you first heard of radical muslims, did you ever feel the urge to draw Muhammad getting rammed by a goat or otherwise? If yes, you have deeper issues than a different ideology. If no, what's the issue now? Are you really going to act like a child by only wanting to do the things someone tells you not to? Seems strange that you'd go there but I appreciate you giving that one example as it helps me out a lot.

Have hate towards homosexuals and others not been present in the so called civilized culture? There are currently 26 countries, only 26, that have legalized gay marriage. Most of those countries did it in the past 5 years.

You are only giving me the exterme examples but I could throw them right back at you with similar ones from this so called civilized world that you claim exists. Murder, hate, discrimination. It's all around us, no matter which god you believe in or the color of your skin those 3 things are all around us. You have taken it upon yourself to say that your way is the right way, the others are wrong, the others are barbaric. You seem extremely closed minded and not open or interested in understanding different cultures for what they are, different.
You are correct I am uninterested and extremely closed minded when it comes too marrying children or punishing the victims of rape by stoning them to death.   Why can't I be more tolerant of these beliefs?   I mean come on its 2017.   
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:23:45 PM

You are correct I am uninterested and extremely closed minded when it comes too marrying children or punishing the victims of rape by stoning them to death.   Why can't I be more tolerant of these beliefs?   I mean come on its 2017.   

It is quite funny to see that you keep getting stuck on certain things that I write and that you are unable to give me a proper reply that concetrates on the issue at it's whole. I'm not sure I should keep engaging is this conversation with you as you seem to be set in your ways and unable to develop as a human. Shame, can't save them all though. Enjoy your life.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:24:31 PM

.....Why are you so afraid of something that is just different? That's all it is, different. Not better or worse, as we are in no place pass that judgement.

No, that's not all it is, "different."

And yes, we are in a place to pass judgement. A religion that teaches it's people that they will take over the world and establish a Islam theocracy including through force, is not just different, it's a direct threat to established and peaceful nations and people who are "just different," and who intend to stay "just different."

A religion that teaches its people that lying is okay - Takiyya - has some obvious problems.

It is quite funny to see that you keep getting stuck on certain things that I write and that you are unable to give me a proper reply that concetrates on the issue at it's whole. I'm not sure I should keep engaging is this conversation with you as you seem to be set in your ways and unable to develop as a human. Shame, can't save them all though. Enjoy your life.

You mean, he doesn't buy into your bullshit?  How about that? You are on the Internet, where you don't control the conversation.

"unable to develop as a human..." yeah, we've heard that from religious fanatics before

"Save them all..." what a joke.

You enjoy your life too!
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:30:42 PM

.....Why are you so afraid of something that is just different? That's all it is, different. Not better or worse, as we are in no place pass that judgement.

And yes, we are in a place to pass judgement.

Oh? Please do educate me on what it is more other than just being different? Are you too afraid of a different culture too? Are you afraid to learn more, to know more than what you already do? Why is it so? Where were you brought up that you were taught to keep a narrow mind and only focus on your path not being willing to include others, regardless of who they are or where they come from?

Eyesee4

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:30:56 PM

I judge it by the statistics of what they believe.    Statistically speaking a majority of them are far and away from my values.   They can stay in their own countries.  

Ill 100% believe what the pew research data says.   They are the best data research center period and there is no debating that.   Their research shows the younger generations like 3rd generation migrants are more radical and extreme than their grandparents.    You said you wanted the statistics then google pew research center and find their studies.  

They're not just different.   They're whole ideology is polar opposite of my ideology.    Should I be put to death for drawing Muhammad getting rammed by a goat?   And don't say I just shouldn't do that.   I didn't realize being different meant you could believe that gays should be thrown from buildings and apostates hung.    There is plenty of islamic ideology that should be feared of being accepted in a civilized culture.  

You are correct I am uninterested and extremely closed minded when it comes too marrying children or punishing the victims of rape by stoning them to death.   Why can't I be more tolerant of these beliefs?   I mean come on its 2017.    

To develop as a human is to develop natural defenses against hostile invaders.    I just evolved faster than you mate.    Also your logic of are you scared of learning something is hilarious.    Obvious adhomenim attacks because you can't defend your position without emotions and stats.    I have no problem talking to hindu, Buddhist, or numerous other religions.   Hell I've even dated a wiccan.      But I fear Islam and I'm intolerant.    Hilarious. 
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:33:48 PM

And yes, we are in a place to pass judgement.

Oh? Please do educate me on what it is more other than just being different? Are you too afraid of a different culture too? Are you afraid to learn more, to know more than what you already do? Why is it so? Where were you brought up that you were taught to keep a narrow mind and only focus on your path not being willing to include others, regardless of who they are or where they come from?

Pretty quick to jump to Ad Hominem logical fallacies in your argument, dude.

That means what, that you really don't have an argument.

Of course, that was obvious.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:34:31 PM

To develop as a human is to develop natural defenses against hostile invaders.    I just evolved faster than you mate.    

Are you really sure about that, "mate"? Seeing as you keep talking and acting no better than a human living in the 16th century I'm not sure I can believe that you are more developed than me. But if you think that violence, hate and ignorance is the way to go and helps you think that you are worth more than others, go ahead. You will surely have a great life.

Eyesee4

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:36:44 PM

To develop as a human is to develop natural defenses against hostile invaders.    I just evolved faster than you mate.    

Are you really sure about that, "mate"? Seeing as you keep talking and acting no better than a human living in the 16th century I'm not sure I can believe that you are more developed than me. But if you think that violence, hate and ignorance is the way to go and helps you think that you are worth more than others, go ahead. You will surely have a great life.
Ironic that you'd choose the century where the muslim invasion of Europe and other places was at its height.    I wonder if you know how many centuries it took the Spanish to drive out the muslim horde? 
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:13:23 PM

If so, why? 

No. Muslims are people, Islam is religion. I dont hate them as human beings i hate what they are doing in relation to their religion as Islam. I hate terrorism, i hate their ideology. They kill people or people not of the same belief as theirs in the name of their God or for their God. Their god is the only god that approves murder, rape, hatred and revenge. They murder because their religion approves it. So what kind of God do they have? My God teaches us to love, forgive and value life because He alone can give life so He also alone can take life.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
vc888888

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:41:28 PM

Why should I hate Muslims? They are great ppl in most cases. Not the immigrants and terrorists though. But they aren't true Muslims
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:11:12 PM

Not all muslims are bad, and not all Christians are good. It's not a matter of religion. We shouldn't spread hate just because of religion. Each of us deserves love and respect.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: