News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you hate muslems?
No - 336 (63.5%)
Yes - 118 (22.3%)
I don't care - 75 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 529

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate muslems?  (Read 213869 times)
chachaa

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:15:39 PM

I'm not sure why you don't see a causality between Muslim terrorists and the Islamist ideology.  They tell you why they do it.

Listen to the youtube videos of ISIS fighters, they tell you exactly why they do it.  They do it for Islam because of their Muslim beliefs.

They feel they are the true Muslims.  If YOU disagree with them, go to the ISIS controlled area and educate them on the true Islam and the
teachings of the Quran.

See how the Sharia Law will handle your case.

My guess is they will execute you without a court.

I am really confused Huh why do you not read my replys???

my MAIN SOURCE is Quran , I do not beleave in HADITHS , Hadiths made this belief evil. they wanna live the way of so called the way of the Prophet , his sunnah , what actually hearsaying is , hearsaying at least of 150 years , you GET IT , minimal 150 YEARS OF HEARSAYING

My guess is they will execute you without a court
not only that my whole family will be slaughter or sell / used as a slave. but is this what the Quran says .... NO

but they will do it even its agains the will of Allah , and you will this see on youtube / or what media they use , and your opinion of the Islam will lower then now it is.
funnie fact is the ISIS killing mainly Muslim people, but you still see them as Islam representatives ... why ..... because they say "Allahu Akbar" during slaughter , cause in your case only Muslims says Allahu Akbar.....

please answer this : when become a person an Muslim Huh?

you know why this all happens Huh? because mankind have free will ,it is your right as a human being , it is giving to you ( i know you dont  beleave in this, but i do and i see this like so).

eventually everybody is responsible due his act, and gonna pay or receive due his act

Start Islam 2.0.  Outline your dogma.  Specify that you think Hadiths are bunch of hearsay/horseshit and do not really belong in Islam 2.0.

See what will happen?  Muslims in the country you live in will come and kill you.

Just because you read and interpret Quran in a peaceful way does not mean than other Muslims will do the same.

Your religion has problems BECAUSE its followers are ignorant of any new interpretations (such as yours), and kill anyone who criticizes
Islam, or even draws a cartoon of the main character in the story.

If you don't see this as a problem, then I'm sorry, you are as ignorant as ISIS followers and sympathizers.

I do not believe that all the fault of ISIS. It seems to me that they made a horror story instead of bin Laden. Very convenient any restriction of democracy to turn the fight against ISIS. And use religious fanatics all.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:44:42 PM

Start Islam 2.0.  Outline your dogma.  Specify that you think Hadiths are bunch of hearsay/horseshit and do not really belong in Islam 2.0.

See what will happen?  Muslims in the country you live in will come and kill you.

Just because you read and interpret Quran in a peaceful way does not mean than other Muslims will do the same.

Your religion has problems BECAUSE its followers are ignorant of any new interpretations (such as yours), and kill anyone who criticizes

If you don't see this as a problem, then I'm sorry, you are as ignorant as ISIS followers and sympathizers.

i am actually enjoying now this thread, i hope this will opens some eyes.....

First of all , i am not starting a new religion ( what you called Islam 2.0), i am telling what Quran says, the whole idea behind sending a messenger/warner is give the people the message , and the message in this case is QURAN. follow the Quran to sure your on the write path.

Ask any Muslim what their source is , 99,999999 % of them , they will answer the Holy Quran. but when you see their act , they dont act what the Quran says but they acting what the hadiths are saying / what they learned from the imam / sholars / what the Mosque tells........ this is wierd i know , i did walked this path also , till i almost lost my religion/my beliefs , but i saw the light when i rejected the HADITHS as a part of the Quran / Islam.

again it is not my religion who shed fear and death , they are people, smart (evil)peoples who using the religion as a weapon, (evil)people with their own agenda. they wont have people get educated, they dont want the people get wealthy why because if you wanna control the people , you dont give them freewill, you keep them in fear , in captivity if you do this you will have power, and having power is nice.......humans are greedy, i am not go further . i am lucky to born in world where i can express my self, if i look the other side of this world my hart is hurt, when is see how inhumaan the humans are , it really hurts me. but when we look at the history it has been always this way.....

again the Quran , triggers people to :
- critisize
- get educated
- learn your neighboors
- be nice to other humans
- be nice to all living thing
- do not follow blindly
- be free in your choices
- ect ect

i can come with corroborating verses if you want...again my source is the Holy Quran,

ofcourse i am see this , but i also see this is not the blame of this religion AKA Islam , but action of the (evil) man

SLM
kaltun

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:30:37 PM

I agree with you on one thing.  Religion is ALWAYS used to control people.  It does not matter what the story line is.

"Angry man in the sky is watching, so you better behave and pay your dues."

I obliviously disagree with the "wisdom" this book (or any other religious book) can teach me.  I'm 99.999999 % sure God does not exist.
So all the stuff Talmud, Bible and Quran teaches are just nonsense, IMHO.

I give God and winged horses the same probability of existence.

Only a physical evidence would convince me otherwise.

how can you be sure of not existence of a creator Huh what wil convince you Huh your sight Huh your hearing Huh TV ??

i see on otherhands to much proove that i cannot deny it. i dont beleave in coincidence.

btw why is God an angryman in the sky in your imagination Huh

I obliviously disagree with the "wisdom" this book
which "wisdom" you are disagree??
Alfa123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:35:56 PM

i am actually enjoying now this thread, i hope this will opens some eyes.....

First of all , i am not starting a new religion ( what you called Islam 2.0), i am telling what Quran says, the whole idea behind sending a messenger/warner is give the people the message , and the message in this case is QURAN. follow the Quran to sure your on the write path.

Ask any Muslim what their source is , 99,999999 % of them , they will answer the Holy Quran. but when you see their act , they dont act what the Quran says but they acting what the hadiths are saying / what they learned from the imam / sholars / what the Mosque tells........ this is wierd i know , i did walked this path also , till i almost lost my religion/my beliefs , but i saw the light when i rejected the HADITHS as a part of the Quran / Islam.

again it is not my religion who shed fear and death , they are people, smart (evil)peoples who using the religion as a weapon, (evil)people with their own agenda. they wont have people get educated, they dont want the people get wealthy why because if you wanna control the people , you dont give them freewill, you keep them in fear , in captivity if you do this you will have power, and having power is nice.......humans are greedy, i am not go further . i am lucky to born in world where i can express my self, if i look the other side of this world my hart is hurt, when is see how inhumaan the humans are , it really hurts me. but when we look at the history it has been always this way.....

again the Quran , triggers people to :
- critisize
- get educated
- learn your neighboors
- be nice to other humans
- be nice to all living thing
- do not follow blindly
- be free in your choices
- ect ect

i can come with corroborating verses if you want...again my source is the Holy Quran,

ofcourse i am see this , but i also see this is not the blame of this religion AKA Islam , but action of the (evil) man

SLM

I agree with you on one thing.  Religion is ALWAYS used to control people.  It does not matter what the story line is.

"Angry man in the sky is watching, so you better behave and pay your dues."

I obliviously disagree with the "wisdom" this book (or any other religious book) can teach me.  I'm 99.999999 % sure God does not exist.
So all the stuff in Talmud, Bible and Quran is just nonsense, IMHO.

I give God and winged horses the same probability of existence.

Only a physical evidence would convince me otherwise.

There is no God I'm sure. The Bible, the Koran, the Talmud and all other religious morals have a lot of contradictions and can't explain the laws of the universe. In the 20th century, religion began to lose ground and all religious organizations signed a contract with politicians. That is why there is such a resurgence of terrorism.
kaltun

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:54:51 PM

There is no God I'm sure. The Bible, the Koran, the Talmud and all other religious morals have a lot of contradictions and can't explain the laws of the universe. In the 20th century, religion began to lose ground and all religious organizations signed a contract with politicians. That is why there is such a resurgence of terrorism.

what does make you so sure of non existing of a creator???

again i can take the challange to debunk the mythe of contradictions of the Quran, i say there is none.... til today I have been encountered no contradiction in the Quran.

so come with one, and please do not come with an site , give me contradictive verses please
kaltun

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:13:06 PM

again i can take the challange to debunk the mythe of contradictions of the Quran, i say there is none.... til today I have been encountered no contradiction in the Quran.

so come with one, and please do not come with an site , give me contradictive verses please

Lack of ANY physical evidence of his existence.

you know even if you got some proove like physical evidence , you will denied it, you will say its hoax or something, why because you have an free will, you can deny it.

- how about ghosts Huh  i mean when they died some say they seeing their ghost apperiences ?? if you beleave this , you have to beleave in a GOD, cause God gave us spirits/souls

- you know there is more between heaven and earth , were science failed to explains Huh?
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:17:24 PM

I know that Islam is nothing more than another man made tecnique created to control others through fear.

again you dont know anything , you did hear something , you see something on the net/tv most of you see so called Muslims do horrible things , and with this knowledge you build an ( bad)image of this belief......

I see you edited my post there as you felt you couldnt address my point.

My original post is as below :

I know that Islam is nothing more than another man made tecnique created to control others through fear (try telling your friends and relatives you are converting to Christianity just as a test to see how your religion of peace plays out)
beafheart

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:27:18 PM

you know even if you got some proove like physical evidence , you will denied it, you will say its hoax or something, why because you have an free will, you can deny it.

- how about ghosts Huh  i mean when they died some say they seeing their ghost apperiences ?? if you beleave this , you have to beleave in a GOD, cause God gave us spirits/souls

- you know there is more between heaven and earth , were science failed to explains Huh?

Scientifically proven a lot, but not all of course. Religion does not explain anything. Their explanation is only one God is because it is! How can you believe in such nonsense? But for the sake of this nonsense Muslims carry out terrorist attacks! I hate these morons!
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:37:40 PM

No, that's why we're looking for physical evidence, an Actual evidence. But there is absolutely none.

Here's a little link I've found: http://9gag.com/gag/adqrO8V?ref=fbp It may be on 9fag but it tells something.

it failed because you can't prove something that doesn't exist? Why hasn't science proven unicorns or Santa?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 06:52:55 PM

Scientifically proven a lot, but not all of course. Religion does not explain anything. Their explanation is only one God is because it is! How can you believe in such nonsense? But for the sake of this nonsense Muslims carry out terrorist attacks! I hate these morons!
Honestly not all muslim are like terrorist they have different breeds like here in my country i have many friends muslems here only maranao those breeds for me a happy breeds means they are happy friends and they are not always looking for fight someone or killing someone unlike other breeds of muslim.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
psychosis7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

severe mental disorder

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:18:04 PM

No I do not hate muslems or anyone for that matter. There are bad people in every race or creed. With the muslems they are just in the spotlight now because they keep murdering innocent people. I don't know what they are trying to achieve. Making us scared.. then what? To what end?
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:27:44 PM

Honestly not all muslim are like terrorist they have different breeds like here in my country i have many friends muslems here only maranao those breeds for me a happy breeds means they are happy friends and they are not always looking for fight someone or killing someone unlike other breeds of muslim.
You must have good owners Wink..
Some of the different breeds in my park attack each other too..
The VET said it's down to the owners why they bite..
kaltun

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:38:50 PM

Bring it on.  Show me any physical evidence.  

BTW, I don't believe in ghosts, spirits, souls, hell, heaven, demons, angels, Gods, unicorns, fairies etc.  No physical evidence exist for any of them.

So, offer the physical evidence, other than words written by people.  

I can give you the physical evidence that God does not exist or he does not care about people and this world:

- earthquakes, tsunamis
- babies born with genetic disorders, cancer, HIV
- deadly viruses
- Muslims are being killed by other Muslims, Christians killed by other Christians
- 6 Million of Jews killed in WWII, chosen people my ass
- holy books written by people
- ISIS
- evolution

allright,

as you asumed , i cant bring you any physical evidence.

- evolution  --> not proven , all they got is assumption , search on missing link (btw there are some Muslims who are saying evolution is supported by the Quran ) but i know that the Quran saying that Adam and Eve( as we know from the bible) not first human species ( i am gonna get a lot of negative replys about his Smiley  )

- Muslims(people) are being killed by other Muslims(people), Christians(people) killed by other Christians (people)

- deadly viruses ------ who makes these viruses Huh

- ISIS --> - evil people
ect

A question to you :
If there wasn't evil , how can you see the  Good???
same as Ying and Yang , same as Sun and the Moon
without dark there is no Light

Shady

Activity: 294

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:55:00 PM

I personally am Anti-Religious due to scientific beliefs... In truth religions with real traditions based within the land we all live on have my interest more than just all of the god wars.

To be honest I prefer Native religions as compared to beliefs of Supernatural or Deity which have roots to other worlds. I don't stick people for being religious in any way, I just rather have local heritage being the foundation.

markj113
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:03:41 PM

No I do not hate muslems or anyone for that matter. There are bad people in every race or creed. With the muslems they are just in the spotlight now because they keep murdering innocent people. I don't know what they are trying to achieve. Making us scared.. then what? To what end?

kaltun

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:44:18 PM

And we are back at the root cause: lack of science education.  Do you even know what evolution is?

Why does your imaginary friend creates babies with deadly diseases only to kill them when they are a couple of months old?  What kind of monster would do such a thing?
(hint: evolution)

Why did God allow ISIS to operate and commit atrocities in HIS fucking name?  He must be approving their methods. If I was the creator of the universe, and someone did
such horrible things as ISIS is doing, I'd just level them and turn the whole fucking Middle East into sand.

There is good and bad, so?  What is your point?  Your question does not make sense.

Again, do you have any physical evidence of your imaginary friend?  If not, this conversation is over and you lost your marbles.

before you gonna call me names again , one word for you :

indoctrinates

you are being told to beleave in lie, and you are,  you beleaving in so called science, thats your truth .

Why is only ISIS here bad Huh there alot of bad people , in the present ,in the past  and probably in the future there will be bad peoples.

there is so many evil on the earth you wont beleave it, and its not all coming from middle east. but you dont see or wont see it.
but on the otherhand there is also goodness in this world

God doesnt intervene, God gaves us freewill. you can do what you like , but every step has his consuquents, some good or bad , its all up to you.

There is good and bad, so?  What is your point?  Your question does not make sense.

i shall quote my self again : without bad there is no good, and without good there no bad

if you dont know what i am talking about, then your not up to the truth,and you will not see it.

but this discussing will end here ( i think) cause i dont have physical evidence ( even if i had some , you wont beleave it) , but clearly your God science does have some , cause your beleaving in science.

GL

markj113
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:49:28 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 09:00:45 PM by markj113

you are being told to beleave in lie, and you are,  you beleaving in so called science, thats your truth .

I find it amusing that a religious nut says those that believe in science have been indoctrinated.

Why do you follow Islam, because your family and friends do?  Had it rammed down your throat from birth?  Brainwashed?

Science asks nothing from you.  Religion dictates every aspect of your life with real life & death consequences in many islamic countries if you dont play ball.

p.s. I presume you are typing all this from your Koran powered by Allah as you would not use a scientifically created computer running on electricity.
kaltun

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:23:07 PM

I find it amusing that a religious nut says those that believe in science have been indoctrinated.

Why do you follow Islam, because your family and friends do?  Had it rammed down your throat from birth?  Brainwashed?

Science asks nothing from you.  Religion dictates every aspect of your life with real life & death consequences in many islamic countries if you dont play ball.

p.s. I presume you are typing all this from your Koran powered by Allah as you would not use a scientifically created computer running on electricity.

you dont know me, yet you assumed to know my thoughts, what i know. bravo , el chapo

yes your right with this, cause my Holy Quran says :
[Quran 2:31]
And He taught Adam the description of all things, then He displayed them to the Angels and said: "Inform Me the descriptions of these things if you are truthful."
http://islamawakened.com/quran/2/31/
[Quran 2:33]
He said: "O Adam, inform them of the description of these," so when he informed them of their descriptions, He said: "Did I not tell you that I know the unseen of heavens and Earth, and that I know what you reveal and what you were hiding"

this is means we humans are smart ( we dont use the right way , but thats whole different story), we can managed alot if we want,

[quran 96:5]
The One Who taught by the pen,
http://islamawakened.com/quran/96/4/

this all began with writings and passing our knowledge to the next generations ......

even atheist like Alber Einstein did noticed there must be something alse who created this whole universe:
“We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library, whose walls are covered to the ceiling with books in many different languages. The child knows that someone must have written those books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the the languages in which they are written. The child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books, a mysterious order, which it does not comprehend but only dimly suspects.”
― Albert Einstein
coincidental my ass

Quran encourages you to develop yourself

Why do you follow Islam, because your family and friends do? Had it rammed down your throat from birth?  Brainwashed?
first i could tell the same, we are indoctrinated with so called science , and we must beleave everything they says.

secondly, if you read my comments before, i am not an average Muslim as you know ( i bet you dont even now what muslim is ) , but i found / re-discovered my religion again. all i had to do is reject the hadiths and read the Quran in a language that i understand.

kaltun

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:42:24 PM

And we are back at the root cause: lack of science education.  Do you even know what evolution is?

Why does your imaginary friend creates babies with deadly diseases only to kill them when they are a couple of months old?  What kind of monster would do such a thing?
(hint: evolution)

Why did God allow ISIS to operate and commit atrocities in HIS fucking name?  He must be approving their methods. If I was the creator of the universe, and someone did
such horrible things as ISIS is doing, I'd just level them and turn the whole fucking Middle East into sand.

Again, do you have any physical evidence of your imaginary friend?  If not, this conversation is over and you lost your marbles.

before you gonna call me names again , one word for you :

indoctrinates

you are being told to beleave in lie, and you are,  you beleaving in so called science, thats your truth .

Why is only ISIS here bad Huh there alot of bad people , in the present ,in the past  and probably in the future there will be bad peoples.

there is so many evil on the earth you wont beleave it, and its not all coming from middle east. but you dont see or wont see it.
but on the otherhand there is also goodness in this world

God doesnt intervene, God gaves us freewill. you can do what you like , but every step has his consuquents, some good or bad , its all up to you.

i shall quote my self again : without bad there is no good, and without good there no bad

if you dont know what i am talking about, then your not up to the truth,and you will not see it.

but this discussing will end here ( i think) cause i dont have physical evidence ( even if i had some , you wont beleave it) , but clearly your God science does have some , cause your beleaving in science.

GL

Science uses logic and the scientific method.  It is the most reliable way of discovering how the world works.  No faith is involved.  Quite the opposite, everything in science is questioned, until the truth emerges.  

Unlike in religion where the truth is given and the 'how' (the world works) is pre-determined by the religious dogma.

Science uses Mathematics, Religion uses Arts (Literature).  A big difference.

BTW, everything you touch in the modern life has been created thanks to science, not religion.  To call science the 'so called science', this implies that you reject scientific progress/discoveries.  What the hell are you doing on bitcointalk.org?  Are you lost?

In few generations, religions (faith in imaginary beings) will be treated as a medical condition.

a quote for you as wel from Einstein:
“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”
- Albert Einstein

but your right, i shall stop replying to this thread, cause or you dont read my replys, or deny my replys

SLM

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:36:51 PM

a quote for you as wel from Einstein:
“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”
- Albert Einstein..

He saying he doesn't believe in god  Grin..But it's fun to argue with religious freaks Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: