Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:53:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PANIC BUYING !!!!!!!  (Read 29338 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:04:26 PM

why do you want to sell now? its going to go up soon Wink

It is time to sell and buy no need to panic to buy it is increasing price everyday. so If you buy you can be a rich man within this halving. We can hope price will be 1000 USD soon and we can invest our money to bitcoins.

Yeah as mentioned there is nothing to get panic about the price fluctuations. Also its not that easy to become rich with this halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
alphahacktivist

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:26:37 PM

sell now, hold usd.
halving first will create panic selling. price will drop 100-150
buy everything you can at this stage.
keep
wait for 3weeks after halving.
sell on high price.
keep money in usd. it will be low again.
buy all.
wait for 2 months and repeat
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:50:45 PM

It is time to sell and buy no need to panic to buy it is increasing price everyday. so If you buy you can be a rich man within this halving. We can hope price will be 1000 USD soon and we can invest our money to bitcoins.

Yeah as mentioned there is nothing to get panic about the price fluctuations. Also its not that easy to become rich with this halving.

No one will become rich due to this block halving unless you have bought tons of coins at sub $250 price levels in 2015 and sell them now. You'll more than double your money. If you bought around $500K worth of coins when the price was below $250 then you would be a millionaire right now.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:03:56 PM

I personally don't think that right now is a good time to buy a lot since the price has risen a lot lately.  And I don't think panic buying is ever a good idea.  I would rather dollar cost average by buying a little at the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:03:08 PM

Not really good time to buy bitcoins right now, cause people who selling bitcoins, increasing price more and more cause halving is coming and people want to get more money on it.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:16:27 PM

panic buying going on now. traders predict the price will be higher. and after halving the price will be very influential. every person who has the money today is going to buy bitcoin as much as possible.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:11:39 AM

panic buying going on now. traders predict the price will be higher. and after halving the price will be very influential. every person who has the money today is going to buy bitcoin as much as possible.
I think you are right, real smart traders or investors does not matter even if the price is really high today as it was expected to rise more by the end of the halving. This is a good opportunity for those who have a lot of money to buy as this just comes very often.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:25:40 AM

I do not see at this time there was panic, people are still thinking of buying now looks very high price. but probably closer to halving, I think it would be panic.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:52:16 AM

I do not see at this time there was panic, people are still thinking of buying now looks very high price. but probably closer to halving, I think it would be panic.

The bitcoin block reward halving is only a few weeks away. 37 days, and 17 hours to be precise. Most of the speculative buying has already happened. Anything can happen now. Either a big correction immediately after the halving (from $550 to $200?), or another spike ($550 to $1,000+?). Depends on a lot of factors, for example the interest from the Chinese buyers.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 10:04:43 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2016, 10:22:23 PM by deisik

The bitcoin block reward halving is only a few weeks away. 37 days, and 17 hours to be precise. Most of the speculative buying has already happened. Anything can happen now. Either a big correction immediately after the halving (from $550 to $200?), or another spike ($550 to $1,000+?). Depends on a lot of factors, for example the interest from the Chinese buyers.

As the Bitcoin holders become more nervous (well, agitated) with the H-day getting closer (fear, uncertainty, doubt), we should expect even greater price swings overall with exuberant buying followed by capitulated selling...

And back again (to the new highs and, what's more likely, lows)

goldcoinminer

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:58:03 AM

As the Bitcoin holders become more nervous (well, agitated) with the H-day getting closer (fear, uncertainty, doubt), we should expect even greater price swings overall with exuberant buying followed by capitulated selling...

Panic buying will not happen to day even if the price is expected to rise after the halving, this is due to the current price of bitcoins that is really expensive and you cannot earn much if you don't have a good capital to invest.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:49:56 AM

Panic buying will not happen to day even if the price is expected to rise after the halving, this is due to the current price of bitcoins that is really expensive and you cannot earn much if you don't have a good capital to invest.

But there exists a set of people that do have enough capital to invest which could become potential whales. They could buy a fuck ton now, and maybe dump after halving.

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 07:53:51 AM

But there exists a set of people that do have enough capital to invest which could become potential whales. They could buy a fuck ton now, and maybe dump after halving.

Maybe, they have already bought enough and now are just waiting for a right moment to jump off the train and cash out?

Why did the price go from around $200 to almost $600, i.e. increased 3 times in a matter of some 8-9 months?

Jatmin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:14:07 PM

Maybe, they have already bought enough and now are just waiting for a right moment to jump off the train and cash out?

Why did the price go from around $200 to almost $600, i.e. increased 3 times in a matter of some 8-9 months?

I think as long as there are more mass adoption of the bitcoin, the price will rise again and again in the future.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 06:42:16 PM

I think as long as there are more mass adoption of the bitcoin, the price will rise again and again in the future.

Bitcoin doesn't need mass adoption. All it needs is peeps who are buying and not selling soon thereafter. In this way, some percent of coins is constantly being taken from circulation, and the remaining coins inexorably grow in price, giving a false hope of the price rising "again and again in the future"...

Excellent investment strategy - buy, hold and hope

goldcoinminer

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:55:37 AM

Bitcoin doesn't need mass adoption. All it needs is peeps who are buying and not selling soon thereafter. In this way, some percent of coins is constantly being taken from circulation, and the remaining coins inexorably grow in price, giving a false hope of the price rising "again and again in the future"...

I don't agree that, we need mass adoption to realize the purpose of bitcoins. It was created not to make the investors or trader rich but it is for the benefits of the people to shift with a more secured and low cost in doing online transaction.
jiefes

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:06:39 AM

Some local exchanges for cash, only declare bid rate without sold.  Smiley
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 06:59:48 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2016, 11:00:01 AM by deisik

I don't agree that, we need mass adoption to realize the purpose of bitcoins. It was created not to make the investors or trader rich but it is for the benefits of the people to shift with a more secured and low cost in doing online transaction.

As you know, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. But so far Bitcoin is just that, i.e. a vehicle for making investors or traders rich (at least, some part of). Mass adoption as you mean it will first make these profiteers yet richer since still more users will pursue even less coins...

Either way, all roads lead to Rome

Cozynunu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:01:25 AM

On this time it will be not the best thing that you can do and that is because there are still a lot of people that is waiting for a higher value so that have to change soon.
And many people wants also to make profit with already Bitcoin because it was a long time stable for them.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:03:02 AM

Give me cheap Bitcoin.......  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

never mind panic selling at what price will we be panic buying....lol  below $200 would be nice to see again.

I would prefer to see a low bitcoin price again, the lower the better. I don't care at all if it crashes down to 10 cents per bitcoin again. In fact, I'd be pretty happy given the profits ahead that I will reap.

So the lesson is that whenever the price is low, buy as much as you can. This is a guaranteed profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: