Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VAL] Validity - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More!  (Read 579106 times)
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:34:14 PM

Just look at page 25 of this forum.
Radium ion Cloud will be a 100% decentralized, 100% encrypted cloud storage platform.

Missed that totally! Thank you  Grin
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dannyman

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 03:41:09 PM

Radium ion Cloud will be a 100% decentralized, 100% encrypted cloud storage platform.

Is the cloud storage 100% decentralised. I heard Sia say that Sia was decentralised but ultimately they had the power to back door if say the FBI made them. Is this the case for Radium too?
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:42:59 PM

Is the cloud storage 100% decentralised. I heard Sia say that Sia was decentralised but ultimately they had the power to back door if say the FBI made them. Is this the case for Radium too?

the FBI are a criminal agency, the radium project is owned by the devs (property law) the fbi can not force anything of another company or corporation, unless the members of that corporation are scared of their lack of authority, and sign some contract / agreement or other, anybody allowing another corporation control of their company does not deserve to own a company, i hope this comment is headed Smiley
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 05:27:44 PM

ATM RADS is decided by whales they don't want to go price up . They're accumulating as much as .
All small traders get together and don't let whales move the market as they want . Grin

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
dannyman

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:48:09 PM

the FBI are a criminal agency, the radium project is owned by the devs (property law) the fbi can not force anything of another company or corporation, unless the members of that corporation are scared of their lack of authority, and sign some contract / agreement or other, anybody allowing another corporation control of their company does not deserve to own a company, i hope this comment is headed Smiley

I think you missed the question. What I'm asking do the developers even have the ability to backdoor info put into the cloud? The question if someone can force or not force someone is another discussion. And anyway if I'm trusting one guy or the next guy then I may as well use Apple....I don't want to trust in ANYONE.  The question is, is it 100% decentralised, i.e. no one can back door it.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:55:00 PM

I think you missed the question. What I'm asking do the developers even have the ability to backdoor info put into the cloud? The question if someone can force or not force someone is another discussion. And anyway if I'm trusting one guy or the next guy then I may as well use Apple....I don't want to trust in ANYONE.  The question is, is it 100% decentralised, i.e. no one can back door it.

yeah i was kinda offering up some quality advice and prolly being a bit of a smartass :/ sorry. now ive not messed with clouds myself but to me its still software, and the software creator always has some kind of access so they can modify or upgrade or whatever, but i wouldnt worry too much myself unless your a big time criminal who needs to worry lol, im not so i dont really care how my hobby trading is monitored if that makes sense Smiley
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:39:12 PM

ATM RADS is decided by whales they don't want to go price up . They're accumulating as much as .
All small traders get together and don't let whales move the market as they want . Grin

it's pretty obvious...kinda annoying but go with the flow i guess.  it's crazy you can see the bot action but wth they have some walls so many have no choice to buy/sell at such rates Sad

BUT very steady price accumulation now 60-70k, i had some small amts before this rate but now i have more Cheesy

no reason this coin shouldn't blast off to 200-300k sats is my guess.  at least i'll admit this coin / dev actually seem pretty competent and legit (hope i'm not wrong) and see to deserve an improve value.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
xador106

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:30:32 PM

i am triying to install the wallet and is says that is not compatible whit my system i have win 10  64x
idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:40:20 PM

i am triying to install the wallet and is says that is not compatible whit my system i have win 10  64x

im on win10 works fine
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:24:17 PM

works on win 10 64bit here for me too. using client from OP? any specific error? any other coins running? whats specific error...

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
xador106

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:55:46 PM

works on win 10 64bit here for me too. using client from OP? any specific error? any other coins running? whats specific error...
hello yes I have ethereum wallet but I am mining in another PC but when I trying to open the op Cliente it say that is not compatible Whit that operation system
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:04:09 AM

hello yes I have ethereum wallet but I am mining in another PC but when I trying to open the op Cliente it say that is not compatible Whit that operation system
trying to run "radium-qt" or "radium smartchain"

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
tm2013

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 01:35:17 AM

I think you missed the question. What I'm asking do the developers even have the ability to backdoor info put into the cloud? The question if someone can force or not force someone is another discussion. And anyway if I'm trusting one guy or the next guy then I may as well use Apple....I don't want to trust in ANYONE.  The question is, is it 100% decentralized, i.e. no one can back door it.
Good question. The Ion Cloud will always be open source, so you may always inspect what you are getting into before you run it. Currently, industry standard client side encryption is used to process and protect files. As long as you keep your password and PIN number safe, your files will only ever be in your hands.

Best regards,
-Tim M.
TM2013

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
Selsonblue

Activity: 661

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:21:39 AM

Really, fantastic job on those graphics man. Good stuff.
dannyman

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:32:00 AM

I think you missed the question. What I'm asking do the developers even have the ability to backdoor info put into the cloud? The question if someone can force or not force someone is another discussion. And anyway if I'm trusting one guy or the next guy then I may as well use Apple....I don't want to trust in ANYONE.  The question is, is it 100% decentralized, i.e. no one can back door it.
Good question. The Ion Cloud will always be open source, so you may always inspect what you are getting into before you run it. Currently, industry standard client side encryption is used to process and protect files. As long as you keep your password and PIN number safe, your files will only ever be in your hands.

Best regards,
-Tim M.
TM2013

If this is the case then Radium ion cloud already has a massive benefit over something like SIA where the developers say they can and admit will if legally obliged allow access to files. In these times with governments happy to break privacy rules under the guise of protecting the citizenry this is very important.
tm2013

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 07:53:09 AM

Best regards,
-Tim M.
TM2013

If this is the case then Radium ion cloud already has a massive benefit over something like SIA where the developers say they can and admit will if legally obliged allow access to files. In these times with governments happy to break privacy rules under the guise of protecting the citizenry this is very important.

Indeed. We're taking the Tor approach, in the sense that we can't be held liable for content that we can not control. We simply produce the tools, and we can not control what people do with those tools. Eventually, once we move beyond a proof of concept release and into a phase one of the Ion Cloud, I plan to host the required files on the blockchain, as well as store their hashes. From that point on, it will be officially immutable by any outside authority or entity.

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:34:44 AM

Hello,

New to Radium - have been reading a little here in the ANN as well as on the slack forum.

I'm currently invested in MAID as well as SIA because I'm a big fan of the decentralized storage. I'm definitely curious about Radium now after reading more about it. Could somebody please fill me in on a few questions just to get me caught up to speed?

1. What is the current state of the project? Where are we at and what's on the horizon?
2. What is the community need more than anything else right now?
3. Anything else to note about Radium's future that an outsider should know about?

Thanks in advance for your time to anyone who helps me out by answering these questions.
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:44:58 PM

ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:48:58 PM

this looks great OSMIUMCOIN

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
yavuzc78

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:54:46 PM

Radium Coin Faucet

http://altcoinix.com/radium-faucet/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: