Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be at CES2013 (Official Thread)  (Read 36605 times)
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 05:17:35 PM

looses, looses... bitcoin price trend steps ahead of WLSH-5000 for about a month. And WLSH-5000 is about to drop in a month. This can not be stopped, sorry.

About money at all. Bitcoin will not see a big money until those idiots and criminals like BFL and Co operate here and Bitpay participate them. Serious money requires serious reponsibility.

And here is no responsibility at all. We must teach people for responsibility and keep services secure for futher upmove. But for now, sorry.

how can you teach responsibility when you lie?

explain your "personal bet" that you admitted to me in public but now are disclaiming.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucif

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Clown prophet

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 05:25:56 PM

Sorry, but who is lying - is you. You lie to yourself and subscribers. Joseph lies to everybody. Everybody around just lie. Why I can't?  Grin

Though I just tell a thruth, a bit exaggerated. You know, Satan tells a truth with a bit of lie. But all of you know the truth - where this situation could go.

The true way to exit is to reduce situation to an absurdity
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 05:26:59 PM

Sorry, but who is lying - is you. You lie to yourself and subscribers. Joseph lies to everybody. Everybody around just lie. Why I can't?  Grin

Though I just tell a thruth, a bit exaggerated. You know, Satan tells a truth with a bit of lie. But all of you know the truth - where this situation could go.

well now, that kinda answer just about explains everything.  sad.
lucif

Clown prophet

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 05:29:34 PM

Enough talks - lets just wait where it will go Grin
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 05:33:51 PM

Enough talks lies - lets just wait where it will go Grin
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078

BCJ

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 05:41:57 PM

Za druzhbu myezhdu narodami!
lucif

Clown prophet

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 05:44:03 PM

Aгa. Я вaм пoкaжy кyзькинy мaть!  Grin

kidding, kidding
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 05:49:23 PM

Гдe нaxoдитcя тyaлeт?
lucif

Clown prophet

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 05:53:20 PM

Гдe нaxoдитcя тyaлeт?
Here
http://www.butterflylabs.com/
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 05:53:29 PM

No. I hate lack of security and responsibility.

Actually what is killing bitcoin price?

1. Mtgox hack in June 2011
2. Bitcoinica hack/scam
3. Pirateat40
4. glbse

And now Bitpay with BFL crew.

How long this will continue? I like to kill them, not Bitcoin.

If we see a responsible secure bitcoin payment processor - I will shake it hand.

But we have slovens here so far.

With all due respect, lucif, I firmly believe BitPay is a reputable entity. As far as for BFL, I'm currently holding my tongue with the exception of adding humor to the choir. I've even reached out to Josh via a PM recently asking for advice, and he was kind enough to offer some in a reply.
lucif

Clown prophet

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 06:00:06 PM

Holy fuck, how long to explain? If bitpay so reputable - why they in direct connection with BFL? Why they stand in CES near potential criminals? Even potential! Do they realize where they put their balls deep?

Do the investors realize where they put their money?

This is all not done like that. This is not responsible.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 06:00:46 PM

Xoтитe пoтaнцeвaть?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 06:09:16 PM

Holy fuck, how long to explain? If bitpay so reputable - why they in direct connection with BFL? Why they stand in CES near potential criminals? Even potential! Do they realize where they put their balls deep?

Do the investors realize where they put their money?

This is all not done like that. This is not responsible.

Possibly to split the cost of the $13K booth. I believe if BitPay felt that BFL was not reputable after doing due diligence, they would have chosen another partner or gone it alone. The same would be true with BFL as to whom they would team up with, not opting for a Pirate-type.

In retrospect, one can look at it as a short term marriage, with Tony having no desire to bed Josh's poodle. Stephen, OTOH...  Grin Grin Grin
lucif

Clown prophet

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 06:14:50 PM

Well they sold their reputation for 13k. This is what they really cost. Like hookers. Nuff said.
jwzguy

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 06:20:43 PM

Well they sold their reputation for 13k. This is what they really cost. Nuff said.
Only with FUD-ers like yourself.
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 06:29:29 PM

1)   This is an epic pic.  Hope it's not shopped

2)   I cannot understand anyone angry at bitpay.  Full disclosure:  I have no position in that company other than holding a little-used merchant account for an e cigarette business yet to be launched publicly.  I do not own equity or work for them in any way, other than asking local Las Vegas businesses to accept bitcoin, with bitpay being the obvious provider with an easy setup for a 1% fee.

3)  Much like the restaurants around town, if they want to accept btc payments you use bitpay - it's just the best system to simplify it.  Why would you be mad at BFL using bitpay?  Why not just get mad at bitcoin?  

IMO, bitpay does a reasonable amount of due diligence before accepting a merchant.  They also have 1000's of merchants.  Anyone who wants to accept bitcoin quickly and easily calls up bitpay - that's the only BTC-processing company I thought of when in the formation stages of this new business happened last month.  

if you think about the earliest warning signs, BFL missing the 9/2012 shipping date was a sign - but that shouldn't have vilified them BFL quite yet - and certainly not Bitpay.  At some point a pre-order, unshipped, becomes fraud.  Did BFL need this money for R&D?  did they try to gamble their way out by selling more pre-orders and tried to find different sourcing?   Are they *still* looking for someone to make those chips in China?  Who can know the answers to these questions but the disrespectful and unprofessional humans behind the BFL project.  

I agree that at some point your BTC payment processor should drop you as a merchant if a situation like BFL's arises.  A "pre-order" signifies that their is a supply chain hold-up, we got the technology locked and loaded, and we only need a few weeks or maybe 2-3 months and then we will get you your product ASAP"   How long until a pre-order becomes fraud?  What if in 2014 BFL is still saying "We got those $30k boxes almost done - they will ship in a few more weeks in early 2015"   - do you accept that timeframe as a "pre-order"  ?    

When discussing what Bitpay's role in BFL processing was, it's very simple - they served the same function they do for *every other* one of their merchants - because this merchant appears to be working for evil, at some point you would expect bitpay to cut them off and say "no, we will not do your btc processing - there have been too many signs your company is a scam"

BFL guys are not as stupid as they look in this video cued to me asking Josh about the machines he brought to CES and him literally giving me a quarter and telling me to "Buy a fucking clue"

--> http://youtu.be/UlWrmIqGs3Y?t=2m40s   <--

To bitpay, up until recently the BFL guys could have seemed legit.   Let's see when they drop BFL.  I'll bet Bitpay is still around in a few years and BFL is long entered into book of BTC scams

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 07:00:05 PM

Before the BFL shills tell me "oh, he's just doing this to make money" realize every time I put up a betsofbitcoin it is to prove a point and I bet 1 coin on the side I like:

http://betsofbitco.in/item?id=1141

Here is one that says that BFL does not show up to CES 2014

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 07:19:38 PM

Micon, you won't bet more than 10 BTC against BFL.  You were offered a 250, 500 and even a 1000 BTC bet by someone earlier, though I can't recall who.  Why did you not take them up on that?  If you're so sure you're correct, it would be easy money for you.  You're a gambler and a self admitted "Pro poker player" (This is laughable, but whatever) - so gambling a mere 1000 BTC is not an issue for you morally.  It's a sure thing, given your statements... so why not do it?  Or is it because you're just full of shit? 

I will dig up the name of whomever was willing to bet you 1000 BTC if you'll take the bet.  So, Mr. Pro Poker Player, put up or shut up. 

PS - That could have been a picture you took yourself with your the phone you're so proud of owning if you had not acted like an idiot at our booth.  Like I said, we had nothing to hide even though you so desperately wanted us to.

So what's it going to be?  Are you going to pony up and put up 1000 BTC to show you are not full of shit or are you going to hem and haw and come up with excuses why you won't bet on a sure thing, according to you?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 07:27:09 PM

I'm loving the retards who wish Bitpay to become Paypal...

Bitpal, anyone?
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 07:31:37 PM

Why does it matter if a payment processor matched up with BFL, they were doing their own thing. Bitpay is the processor, and BFL is how to get the coins. Simple enough logic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: