Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin rise up to 800$ this year ?  (Read 48982 times)
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:53:33 PM

i hope too
I also hope for it, but I don't think it will be the price by the end if year. maybe in the next year, the price will be $800 or more. don't lose hope
Yes my expectations as well as your bitcoin will definitely reach $ 800 at the end of the year or next year. I'm sure it will happen, bitcoin will definitely grow and prices will surely rise.

We will reach the the 800 dollar because of the halving, its just that we need to believe in it.
Just a matter of time before this is gonna happen...this year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:26:00 PM

i hope too
I also hope for it, but I don't think it will be the price by the end if year. maybe in the next year, the price will be $800 or more. don't lose hope
Yes my expectations as well as your bitcoin will definitely reach $ 800 at the end of the year or next year. I'm sure it will happen, bitcoin will definitely grow and prices will surely rise.

We will reach the the 800 dollar because of the halving, its just that we need to believe in it.
yes you're right, it will push the price of bitcoin rose high and may reach $ 800, we need to do is wait and hope it will happen  Grin

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 04:26:57 PM

No i guess its only rise up to $600 to $750 this year or the next year.

ebookscreator

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:22:18 PM

As my speculation and according to other comment the price will play in around 600-700 or more before reaching 1k value..
So i will pray that the price after will be double with the price today..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
bakingbad

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:45:14 PM

No i guess its only rise up to $600 to $750 this year or the next year.
i doubt that it will be the highest numbers, the halving of bitcoin will surely impact the price significantly and make it grow to a new all time high exceeding 1200 dollars per bitcoin

if the price will not be dumped it will remain in the huge heights and it will make me some decent money out of the bitcoins i already have
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:48:55 PM

i hope too

It is not a matter of believing, or not, that the price will rise to $800. It is a question of being realistic about were the Bitcoin is and its valuation. For now, the current price more or less reflects the real worth of the coin, and thus halving won't double it. Halving is about cutting in half supply of newly mined coins. But there are plenty of coins already in circulation that can be used to suppress the price.

this space is intentionally left blank
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:15:34 PM

i hope too

It is not a matter of believing, or not, that the price will rise to $800. It is a question of being realistic about were the Bitcoin is and its valuation. For now, the current price more or less reflects the real worth of the coin, and thus halving won't double it. Halving is about cutting in half supply of newly mined coins. But there are plenty of coins already in circulation that can be used to suppress the price.

You got the idea here mate, and most of bitcoin is use in black market, few are only using it as a payment in buy sell things. Mmedia also avoids exploiting bitcoin that's why it never get popularize
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:07:45 AM

i hope too

You got the idea here mate, and most of bitcoin is use in black market, few are only using it as a payment in buy sell things. Mmedia also avoids exploiting bitcoin that's why it never get popularize
Yes, although the media avoid the use of bitcoin was nothing if mass adoption is done by many people. I bitcoin area used by the legal purchase and even quite a lot of people using bitcoin to purchase legal.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:23:11 AM

You never know what will happen. But I dont think it is possible to reach that high value this year. And that wont be good.
I hope later that there will be more people that believe in Bitcoin and that they also going to use it.
Thaliron

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:51:40 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2016, 11:24:07 AM by Thaliron

It´s possible it´s now at around $400. It´s peak was $600 it will hard to surpass that but it is certainly possible.
We will just have to wait it out it´s only a matter of time.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:10:42 PM

It´s possible it´s now at around $400. It´s peak was $600 it will hard to surpass that but it is certainly possible.

if before halving the price could touch $600 I am sure that this year we could touch $800. but if not, I think we will be hard to touch $800 this year.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 12:13:12 PM

Long time bitcoiner here.... Expect 2xx soon, scalability issue is not resolved yet and it seems it won't be resolved soon, but it's crucial for network/price to rise.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
jkrules

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:15:02 PM

Even though the price is increasing constantly without much deviation, the price won't cross the barrier of $800 at the end of 2016. If the price increases users get much attached and most will quit their day job.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:56:39 PM

Even though the price is increasing constantly without much deviation, the price won't cross the barrier of $800 at the end of 2016. If the price increases users get much attached and most will quit their day job.
That is possible but you dont know when it will happen. But you can see that the value is rising slowly and that is very good.
I hope later that there will be more people that use Bitcoin and also have some good profit later in the future.
Jmild1

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:56:02 PM

That is possible but you dont know when it will happen. But you can see that the value is rising slowly and that is very good.
I hope later that there will be more people that use Bitcoin and also have some good profit later in the future.

If you read some info about bitcoin and how people use it. That's where you get the idea of the demand on bitcoin is equal as bitcoin increase value. MORE DEMAND = INCREASE VALUE
makingwin1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:17:24 PM

i hope too

it can rise, and i really hope for that too, but i don't think that it will happen, even halving won't do that

price can go to 800$ only if we will have price around 600$ before halving, and i don't think that it will happen because we have 420$, so we still have to wait and hope for this price rise before halving
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:33:25 PM

Long time bitcoiner here.... Expect 2xx soon, scalability issue is not resolved yet and it seems it won't be resolved soon, but it's crucial for network/price to rise.
If you are long-timer, what is soon for you? I also expect a dip after halving when many get disappointed there is no mega pump.
But not before halving. $350 supports looks pretty solid on the charts.

I agree that to go higher we need some fundamental developments, not just the halving hype.

this space is intentionally left blank
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:43:57 AM

If you are long-timer, what is soon for you? I also expect a dip after halving when many get disappointed there is no mega pump.
But not before halving. $350 supports looks pretty solid on the charts.

I agree that to go higher we need some fundamental developments, not just the halving hype.
I do not expect any big bump around halving at the same time I do not expect any dip also. But, there are lot of possibilities for steady up surge as people will notice the reduction in block rewards, which might result in more demand and more popularity.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:20:50 AM

i hope too

to be honest, it really can, we just have to stay smart and don't sell keys after  halving, because if we will do that we will kill price rise and price will be very small, so we will lose all chances to see 800$ at end of the year, but if we will hold them for some time then price will be 700$ and more
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:38:09 AM

I hope so it would be great thing. We are now at around $400. That's not bad but it can certainly be better.
We are still at the beginning of 2016, so there is quiet some time to go up.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: