Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin rise up to 800$ this year ?  (Read 48978 times)
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:51:25 AM

I hope so it would be great thing. We are now at around $400. That's not bad but it can certainly be better.
We are still at the beginning of 2016, so there is quiet some time to go up.   

we are almost halfway there..and the year is not yet half..so if bitcoin's price would go high and been accelerated by the halving, well, probably we'll be there at the year end, but if after halving the price didn't go steady, then we'll still be staying at this price..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:05:49 AM

The possibility to reach $800 is high. This is just due to the halving of this year. Bitcoin price will reach after halving but will not be stable for a long time.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:11:36 PM

The possibility to reach $800 is high. This is just due to the halving of this year. Bitcoin price will reach after halving but will not be stable for a long time.
Very true bitcoin prices will not be stable for a long time and will definitely increase and decrease the price of even a few minutes. But I'm sure by the end of bitcoin will achieve these levels or in the next year.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 12:16:34 PM

Impossible is not French...(lol)
but it is possible that we see the $800
even If I believe that it will be just a "pick"...
But I would not bet a satoshi on a $800...

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:00:07 PM

Long time bitcoiner here.... Expect 2xx soon, scalability issue is not resolved yet and it seems it won't be resolved soon, but it's crucial for network/price to rise.
If you are long-timer, what is soon for you? I also expect a dip after halving when many get disappointed there is no mega pump.
But not before halving. $350 supports looks pretty solid on the charts.

I agree that to go higher we need some fundamental developments, not just the halving hype.
I do not expect any big bump around halving at the same time I do not expect any dip also. But, there are lot of possibilities for steady up surge as people will notice the reduction in block rewards, which might result in more demand and more popularity.
for a steady longer growth we need something fundamental (direction mass adoption) happening, in order to sustain it. Otherwise it will be more or less the same story as last November.

this space is intentionally left blank
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:34:25 PM

Very true bitcoin prices will not be stable for a long time and will definitely increase and decrease the price of even a few minutes. But I'm sure by the end of bitcoin will achieve these levels or in the next year.
There is a possibility of course that it can reach the 800, but I dont think personally that it will reach this year.
Bitcoin needs time to rise, and sometimes it will take a really long time, and you must have the patience for it.
Otherwise you can make some profit.
Imoote

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:11:24 PM

Long time bitcoiner here.... Expect 2xx soon, scalability issue is not resolved yet and it seems it won't be resolved soon, but it's crucial for network/price to rise.
If you are long-timer, what is soon for you? I also expect a dip after halving when many get disappointed there is no mega pump.
But not before halving. $350 supports looks pretty solid on the charts.

I agree that to go higher we need some fundamental developments, not just the halving hype.
I do not expect any big bump around halving at the same time I do not expect any dip also. But, there are lot of possibilities for steady up surge as people will notice the reduction in block rewards, which might result in more demand and more popularity.
for a steady longer growth we need something fundamental (direction mass adoption) happening, in order to sustain it. Otherwise it will be more or less the same story as last November.
Yes but I am confident for this year until the end of the year bitcoin will continue to improve and will reach $ 800.
Need adoption order bitcoin prices can go up and it is very necessary. I hope lots of people will adopt as many bitcoin.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:13:14 PM

I agree with you. I also very much doubt that this year bitcoin prices could touch $800.
even those people say about halving that will make prices go up. but I also doubt that it can go up to $800.

let us see this year what will happen, most likely next year I believe it can touch $800.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:21:19 PM

I agree with you. I also very much doubt that this year bitcoin prices could touch $800.
even those people say about halving that will make prices go up. but I also doubt that it can go up to $800.

let us see this year what will happen, most likely next year I believe it can touch $800.

Well I hope it can touch the price of 800 dollar this year, and I see a possibility because of the halving if I'm honest.
Its of course not to predict what is gonna happen with the price but there is a chance it will rise to such a amount this year.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:35:49 PM

We'll see this result after halving. If it hit $800 pretty fucking sure that it will go down, because many people will probably sell their bitcoin and it will drastically decrease it's value
Imoote

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:04:35 AM

We'll see this result after halving. If it hit $800 pretty fucking sure that it will go down, because many people will probably sell their bitcoin and it will drastically decrease it's value
Yes definitely bitcoin prices did not last long because it will continue to go up and down. But I'm sure it will continue to rise despite being down a few.
The increase every time it is a sure thing in bitcoin.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:45:30 AM

Well I hope it can touch the price of 800 dollar this year, and I see a possibility because of the halving if I'm honest.
Its of course not to predict what is gonna happen with the price but there is a chance it will rise to such a amount this year.

yes everyone hoped halving could bring the price to $800. but I doubt it will really materialize. such as halving earlier, that the prices are not really riding high.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Imoote

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:50:12 AM

yes everyone hoped halving could bring the price to $800. but I doubt it will really materialize. such as halving earlier, that the prices are not really riding high.
Actually, no need to hurry to get the value of $ 800 because it was inevitable. But I would hope that bitcoin will continue to rise even if the price had dropped I hope will continue to rise.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:28:56 AM

There is a possibility of course that it can reach the 800, but I dont think personally that it will reach this year.
Bitcoin needs time to rise, and sometimes it will take a really long time, and you must have the patience for it.
Otherwise you can make some profit.

I believe the price will reach $800 by the time of halving as it has given a huge increase during the previous halving.
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:37:24 PM

i hope too

i will be repetitive but yes it will rise, probably only because of halving, price rises even now because of it so it is really nice thing, i hope price will be 530$ before halving, so it could rise to 700$ after halving and i am sure than price rise by 100$ in 5 months till end of 2016
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 02:43:06 PM

i hope too

i will be repetitive but yes it will rise, probably only because of halving, price rises even now because of it so it is really nice thing, i hope price will be 530$ before halving, so it could rise to 700$ after halving and i am sure than price rise by 100$ in 5 months till end of 2016

The price is too long arround $420
i do not think that it will go over $500 this year.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:43:58 PM

i hope too

for the short term the block halving is the only reason why people think the price will go up. but i also think the price will get a significant boost when the block size issue is being solved for as long as it lasts.
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:44:33 PM

I'd say it can go to max $1000 this year..

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:00:27 PM

There is a possibility that it can happen, but personally I dont think that it will happen because you can see that it is not even rising.
It will be for sure in the future but not this years even that the halving is also coming it wont rise that much.
Just have patience and it will happen maybe after 2 years.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:12:53 PM

There is a possibility that it can happen, but personally I dont think that it will happen because you can see that it is not even rising.
It will be for sure in the future but not this years even that the halving is also coming it wont rise that much.
Just have patience and it will happen maybe after 2 years.

Well as I've learned from the past nothing is impossible with bitcoin, you wouldn't know if this 'stagnant' price is just the calm before a storm.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: