Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin rise up to 800$ this year ?  (Read 48967 times)
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1175

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:09:20 AM

i hope too
It surely can happen this year in 2016. We are just at the beginning of the year and have many months to come. We are now still at around $400. I hope that it can be double.
Yes I wish it could happen at the end of 2016 and the price could reach $ 800 because it was very nice numbers for the growth of bitcoin. And I hope that after reaching that number will continue to rise and not decline drastically.

$800...?
dreaming is free...
nothing wrong with dreaming and maybe some whales have plan to pump bitcoin till $800 in this year , but who know  Grin many people will be happy if that thing really happen

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:13:34 AM

It sure can everything is possible. But we have to realistic, I do not think that it is going to happen anytime soon.
$800 is pretty high and we are now only at around $400.

The difference between $400 and $800 is indeed huge. To get even close to $800 we need more than the block halving and block size issue being (temporarily) solved. We need genuine demand to keep the price above $800. And that takes quite some time. We need the price to climb up slowly instead of a peak that will vanish at some point.
Yeah indeed if we want to reach that value we have to be lucky and Bitcoin must jump or something to reach that high value otherwise it will be not possible this year.
There are a lot of people that think that it will not the reach 800$ and I am one of them, because the value is now quite stable and that is not good for rising.

If we want to reach the 800 we have to wait a little longer I think, and it will not happen this year.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:27:30 AM

It sure can everything is possible. But we have to realistic, I do not think that it is going to happen anytime soon.
$800 is pretty high and we are now only at around $400.

The difference between $400 and $800 is indeed huge. To get even close to $800 we need more than the block halving and block size issue being (temporarily) solved. We need genuine demand to keep the price above $800. And that takes quite some time. We need the price to climb up slowly instead of a peak that will vanish at some point.
Yeah indeed if we want to reach that value we have to be lucky and Bitcoin must jump or something to reach that high value otherwise it will be not possible this year.
There are a lot of people that think that it will not the reach 800$ and I am one of them, because the value is now quite stable and that is not good for rising.

If we want to reach the 800 we have to wait a little longer I think, and it will not happen this year.

You are right that the bitcoin is most likely gonna rise in its price for sure due to the point it has such a good future a head these days.
I even think the bitcoin will rise to a higher amount this year because of the halving that is taking place this year in June/July.
Overall I think this number will be reached easily.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:34:48 PM

i hope too

we all hope for that, and that is pretty realistic because price after halving will be close to 800$ or even more than that,

price rises now, so it should go to 550$ before halving, and if we will go to 550$, after halving we really should see 800$ or who knows,  even more! atleast i hope for that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:15:06 AM

i hope too
It surely can happen this year in 2016. We are just at the beginning of the year and have many months to come. We are now still at around $400. I hope that it can be double.
Yes I wish it could happen at the end of 2016 and the price could reach $ 800 because it was very nice numbers for the growth of bitcoin. And I hope that after reaching that number will continue to rise and not decline drastically.

$800...?
dreaming is free...
nothing wrong with dreaming and maybe some whales have plan to pump bitcoin till $800 in this year , but who know  Grin many people will be happy if that thing really happen

Not many people, every user will be happy on it. It has got the highest possibility to reach $800 or more as this year has the long awaited halving.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:46:10 AM

I' not sure but I'm hoping for it too. My guess is aroundaybe $500 - $600 stable in it. But hen maybe it rises up more. Eerythi can haplen an there are still many things to be considered, also the halvin is just near so maybe there will be a big jump. I'm not sre if it will be stable tho.
It is good to be hopeful but one should be reasonable in one's speculation as well Cheesy IMO bitcoin will stay at this price until halving.Price needs some big thing to go high and halving can fuel the market
Imoote

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:54:40 PM

I' not sure but I'm hoping for it too. My guess is aroundaybe $500 - $600 stable in it. But hen maybe it rises up more. Eerythi can haplen an there are still many things to be considered, also the halvin is just near so maybe there will be a big jump. I'm not sre if it will be stable tho.
It is good to be hopeful but one should be reasonable in one's speculation as well Cheesy IMO bitcoin will stay at this price until halving.Price needs some big thing to go high and halving can fuel the market
Perhaps to reach $ 800 for this year is still very difficult because the price is still far from that number.
But I really hope it happens because it can make us a profit.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:36:41 PM

Perhaps to reach $ 800 for this year is still very difficult because the price is still far from that number.
But I really hope it happens because it can make us a profit.

But there are chances and hopes that maybe it will reach to $800 after halving, and I have saw here on this forum a lot of people having hopes that the price will cross $1000 and will reach above $1500.
We also have to hope for that, and what will happe? God knows well.

Hire me for your campaign management
bakingbad

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:20:38 PM

i hope too

I also think that it possible, it is very very possible thing to happen, and of course reason why it will happen is halvong, just i am afraid that after halving when price will be really high, everyone will be very happy and will sell their bitcoins so price might fall
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 08:47:17 PM

The price you are predicting is almost double comparing the current price, but i don't expect this price at the halving, it will be much lower or much higher, (i think somewhere at $600 and $1k).

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:19:41 PM

i hope too

$800...?
dreaming is free...

You are right but I think this is not dreaming but I think it can be realistic because of the halving that is coming this year its possible for sure.
Its all a matter of time before we really know it of course, but the chance is big that is going to reach this amount and maybe it will even rise to even a higher number.
lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:28:41 PM

i hope too

$800...?
dreaming is free...
yeah agree that's is target what we expected to reach this year, i guess $800 per one btc is nice and if that dream we can reach of course in 2017 bitcoin price more higher than bitcoin has reach before.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:40:18 PM

Yes I think the bitcoin can reach the 800 dollar but when and how that is pretty difficult to say it can happen when a lot of people invest in the bitcoin this year.
Or it could also happen by the halving although speculators are saying it gonna rise to a high amount because of the halving but I must say I highly still doubt about that fact.

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:48:36 PM

Yeah I think we can see that price by the end of the year and it seems to be pretty achievable due to the upcoming events taking place in next couple of months.
Imoote

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:59:40 AM

Yeah I think we can see that price by the end of the year and it seems to be pretty achievable due to the upcoming events taking place in next couple of months.
YES hopefully by the end of this year bitcoin prices may reach $ 800 and will continue to increase. I expect it to happen because if it happens for sure we will all get a profit that much and there will be many people who come to bitcoin.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:03:48 AM

That's true..However if everyone leaves bitcoin after gaining profit(which I think won't happen) it won't be achieved.. But if everyone keeps the cycle of buying and selling even if the price increase byt the next months, it is possible to reach $800...
Omega.SportSciencie

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:04:32 AM

i think it is possible for the price to go above 800, this year could be the best year of last 2 years for bitcoin
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:57:12 AM

It will be not possible to rise up the 800 this year, you see that the value is now stable and that is not so nice for the most people who already have Bitcoin who is hoping for a price increase.
There are a lot of people that is thinking that the value will not even rise after the halving and that can be bad.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1197

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:14:14 PM

i think it is possible for the price to go above 800, this year could be the best year of last 2 years for bitcoin

As quoted this year can be a year of bitcoin if the price reaches $800 before halving. Then later halving would surely give a good rise in price on halving which makes 2016 the year of bitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Imoote

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:49:04 AM

As quoted this year can be a year of bitcoin if the price reaches $800 before halving. Then later halving would surely give a good rise in price on halving which makes 2016 the year of bitcoin.
Yes actually I was hesitant but I still pray that this year could reach $ 800 bitcoin. Perhaps the figure could be achieved in the next year. But I do not know, we see that happening. I am convinced that the surest bitcoin will continue to grow and will continue to benefit for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: