Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin rise up to 800$ this year ?  (Read 48978 times)
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:16:14 AM

800$ is reasonable price and i think Bitcoin will reach this price after the next halving. However i am not sure if that's will happen this year surely , may be it will reach this price in the first months of the coming year.
I also believe bitcoin really would have reached $ 800 and will continue to grow. But for this year are unlikely to be because the price is going up gradually. In the next year for sure bitcoin will reach that price, and will continue to grow, I'm sure of it.
The chance is low that it can reach that value because you also see that the value is not even rising now and that is already quite bad for the most people with Bitcoin.
They want to make all profit in a fast time and that is not possible for them and that is why there are a lot of people that is mad because of the value.

But people need also to have some patience for it otherwise they will make the wrong choices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:27:03 AM

800$ is reasonable price and i think Bitcoin will reach this price after the next halving. However i am not sure if that's will happen this year surely , may be it will reach this price in the first months of the coming year.
I also believe bitcoin really would have reached $ 800 and will continue to grow. But for this year are unlikely to be because the price is going up gradually. In the next year for sure bitcoin will reach that price, and will continue to grow, I'm sure of it.
The chance is low that it can reach that value because you also see that the value is not even rising now and that is already quite bad for the most people with Bitcoin.
They want to make all profit in a fast time and that is not possible for them and that is why there are a lot of people that is mad because of the value.

But people need also to have some patience for it otherwise they will make the wrong choices.

If we see major price hike before the halving then we can achieve this value at the time of halving,but I am pretty sure that we will see this price by the end of year 2016.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:00:05 PM

That will be only possible if the price is going to rise for a long time otherwise it would be not possible to all of us and I know it is quite bad if it is not rising for us.
But we have to accept it and wait a longer time until the value will be more otherwise you will sell it too at a low price.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:03:56 PM

If we see major price hike before the halving then we can achieve this value at the time of halving,but I am pretty sure that we will see this price by the end of year 2016.

Price hike (aside from normal price hype that will happen before halving) will be established I think months after halving. $800 price at this year is really possible and chances are really high. In other words it's really realistic.

This is only my own speculation and basis is not that strong as a proof but even without such basis Im always ready for whatever the price will be before and after halving.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:12:08 PM

Price hike (aside from normal price hype that will happen before halving) will be established I think months after halving. $800 price at this year is really possible and chances are really high. In other words it's really realistic.

This is only my own speculation and basis is not that strong as a proof but even without such basis Im always ready for whatever the price will be before and after halving.

Yeah and price seems to be good at a moment and it is rising slowly and we can expect better price at the time of halving and we can see that price at the end of the year.
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:41:16 PM

Yeah and price seems to be good at a moment and it is rising slowly and we can expect better price at the time of halving and we can see that price at the end of the year.

Hopefully it will because if we will follow all speculated price even with the trading guru's , halving will really give an impact on a bitcoin price. All positive speculations can really bring the price. We just have to wait when the halving output will begin, is it before or during?

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
streazight

Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:52:12 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 03:57:25 PM by streazight

not this year
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:27:13 PM

yes I think it is possible for sure with some luck and success it will work for sure, I really have no doubts about that to be honest.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:38:04 PM

Yes the bitcoin can rise to the amount of 800 dollar for sure, in my eyes the bitcoin can easily reach the 800 dollar for sure.
The halving will let this happen for sure in my eyes.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:01:52 AM

Bitcoin is getting more popular and that is because the value is now going to rise slowly and that is perfect for the currency and also for the people who have Bitcoin.
But it is hard to reach that high value because it is not even rise that fast and otherwise it must rise for a long time and we have to be lucky with that.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:45:33 AM

Yes the bitcoin can rise up to this amount for sure  without any doubts, I also think it will because the bitcoin has a good future.
Overall I think the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount this year due to the halving.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:54:17 AM

After block halving there is pretty good possibility to get this price floor of $800 there, i am quite sure before end of this year price should go over $1000 as we have so many positive news about the brighter future of bitcoin.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:59:10 AM

After block halving there is pretty good possibility to get this price floor of $800 there, i am quite sure before end of this year price should go over $1000 as we have so many positive news about the brighter future of bitcoin.

$800 is possible this year, but I doubt if we would go above $1,000, there's a tendency that everyone would prefer to sell when the price reaches higher...Many of us is always in doubt if the price would still go higher when it reaches a very high price...So probably when we reach $800 or even below that, many have already sold their coins..
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:48:42 AM

Yes I hope so because of course it will benefit me and you all. But I think to reach $ 800 this year might not be enough and still close, but I'm sure next year for sure bitcoin will achieve these levels and will continue to rise.
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:34:13 AM

The bitcoin is going to rise to the amount 800 dollar very soon, this year will be very good for sure.
I think its gonna be very good because of the halving.
mark coins

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:37:11 AM

The bitcoin is going to rise to the amount 800 dollar very soon, this year will be very good for sure.

Yes and if we cross $500 in this month then there is possibility that we can see this price at the time of halving, this year will surely show us some best price of bitcoin.
pissedoff

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:45:39 AM

Yes and if we cross $500 in this month then there is possibility that we can see this price at the time of halving, this year will surely show us some best price of bitcoin.
Yeah I think when the bitcoin block halving happens the bitcoin market price will increase due to less supply.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:38:29 PM

i hope bitcoin is rise up to $800 and more.
pissedoff

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:45:48 PM

There were predictions that bitcoin will rise to $1k last year but I hope that we reach $1k this year.
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:14:21 PM

There were predictions that bitcoin will rise to $1k last year but I hope that we reach $1k this year.

That kind of prediction last year was just a desire for those beginners in bitcoin technology. They expect that kind of price because of at least 100% increase of pumping in just a matter of days where it just only reached $506 IIRC as a year high record of 2015.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: