Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin rise up to 800$ this year ?  (Read 48974 times)
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:16:21 AM

Well $800 is possible because now it increase so fast, but dunno if it will dump likewise

But since it hits $500, it will hits $600 soon, and even $1000 is possible if this will continue increasing so fast. But expect a dump also..

LOL it's purely a pumping scene. Be realistic.

Just because we have a large pumping scene today it will just go easily to our desired price of $800 above. Yes it's possible but if we are to point to market related moves it will take some time to reached that breached.

Are you new to this kind of price movement?

Yeah its up to the top bitcoins price rising faster today and maybe if theirs No negative vibes will coming to its way we can see more price high and theirs no doubt we can see bitcoin goes to 800$ or even 1000$ by this july bitcoin is greatly trending now  because of this halving event its already talk by many speculators inside and outside the furom.
Yes it possible to reach the $ 800 price is now getting close now that bitcoin is often experienced price increases. Maybe I expect bitcoin the figure could reach between this year and next year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:57:04 AM

Well $800 is possible because now it increase so fast, but dunno if it will dump likewise

But since it hits $500, it will hits $600 soon, and even $1000 is possible if this will continue increasing so fast. But expect a dump also..

Just because we have a large pumping scene today it will just go easily to our desired price of $800 above. Yes it's possible but if we are to point to market related moves it will take some time to reached that breached.

Yeah its up to the top bitcoins price rising faster today and maybe if theirs No negative vibes will coming to its way we can see more price high and theirs no doubt we can see bitcoin goes to 800$ or even 1000$ by this july bitcoin is greatly trending now  because of this halving event its already talk by many speculators inside and outside the furom.
Yes it possible to reach the $ 800 price is now getting close now that bitcoin is often experienced price increases. Maybe I expect bitcoin the figure could reach between this year and next year.

it is quite possible price went up from 450 to 540 and still holding above 520 which is good, so if this continue we can see 800 in next few months maybe

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Imoote

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:11:56 AM

it is quite possible price went up from 450 to 540 and still holding above 520 which is good, so if this continue we can see 800 in next few months maybe
Yes but it should take. Bitcoin might reach $ 800 if this year could not be able to be achieved next year. Growth was definitely bitcoin. Bitcoin circumstances and hopefully will continue to improve and evolve.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:45:10 PM

i hope too
I also hope but you can see when bitcoin will rise up than suddenly bitcoin come down, if this situation continue than it is seem like "slow and study win the race".
So we can call that bitcoin will reached $800 in the end of the year.
But i m certain that bitcoin will come cross $800 in July.
When July will come than most of the people know about it. i can't explain it more, i m using the only one word and that is HALVING.     
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:59:33 PM

The chance is really low that it can reach that high value and that is because you also know that the value of the Bitcoin is going to be more worth so it have to rise also.
But nobody will know what the value will be of the Bitcoin and that is really hard to know.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:08:12 PM

Yes, I think there is a possibility to do this honestly, its of course still the question if this will happen but I really believe in it this year.
The bitcoin is gaining a lot of popularity these days and maybe because of that its gonna happen.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:20:10 PM

Sure i dont see why he cant rise to 800 in a couple of weeks he also rises allot and 800 till the end that can be true. We have only 5 months to go i think he will get to the 800 for sure at the end of the year.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:37:04 PM

Sure i dont see why he cant rise to 800 in a couple of weeks he also rises allot and 800 till the end that can be true. We have only 5 months to go i think he will get to the 800 for sure at the end of the year.

There is a high chance that the bitcoin will hit this limit this year but its still the question of course because the bitcoin itself is unpredictable, I hope it will because than I can make a lot of profit at the end of this year. The halving will most likely help us to reach this amount, if not it would not be a problem, the bitcoin can even rise to a amount of 800 dollar without the halving this year...
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:05:31 PM

Yes I think it can rise up to the amount of 800 dollar this year without any doubts, if everything will go like it has been settled there is a chance.
There is even a chance that it will got to a higher amount this year.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:37:08 PM

Yes I think it can rise up to the amount of 800 dollar this year without any doubts, if everything will go like it has been settled there is a chance.
There is even a chance that it will got to a higher amount this year.

Rising up to $800 needs another set of manipulation. Recent manipulation only tooks the price to around $550-$560 in some of the big exchanges. No way it can reach to $800 without multiple attempts of manipulating the price that will push the buyers to buy.

That is bitcoin life and it's happening every rally.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:10:20 PM

i dont see why not we did break 500 so in matter of speak 800 will be achieved this year for sure

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Imoote

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:21:50 AM

i dont see why not we did break 500 so in matter of speak 800 will be achieved this year for sure

Yes but I think bitcoin development requires a process that could not be immediately reached $ 800. Perhaps if this year can not be reached will be fulfilled next year.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:51:20 AM

Large manipulations is the key to get to $800, if manipulation itself can give up to $100 price alone by those manipulators, then a backup from community can do the rest up to $800.

But we have to be cautious, we don't know if there will be a big dumper to bring down the price so that they can still buy coins at cheaper price before the actual result of halving.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:47:08 AM

It all points to that. After surviving about 90 times, Bitcoin already accomplished the financial "Paris - Dakar" goal. The halving is coming and the price will surely rise. Let's hope it passes the $800 mark Smiley
It is possible for the price to go and reach 800 Dollar this year but that can only happen without the halving because if the halving is going to happen then there is no chance of the price hitting 800 Dollar this year.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:44:04 AM

Yes but I think bitcoin development requires a process that could not be immediately reached $ 800. Perhaps if this year can not be reached will be fulfilled next year.

by end of this year we can achieve 800 maybe it will be next stable price no one knows that or we can come to this price in next year that's also something we cannot know
main is we will go up when will stop and on what price we can only speculate

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:08:59 AM

by end of this year we can achieve 800 maybe it will be next stable price no one knows that or we can come to this price in next year that's also something we cannot know
Bitcoin will even crossed the 900$ when halving started..  and can go up a little by the end of the year.
But when bitcoin goes down,,the stable price is 700$..so all of us will be happy for two straight years
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:31:18 AM

Bitcoin will even crossed the 900$ when halving started..  and can go up a little by the end of the year.
But when bitcoin goes down,,the stable price is 700$..so all of us will be happy for two straight years

i hope this never happens!
i only hope to see an stable rise which is slow but it also means there will be no going back.
like right now there is no going back to $400 or bleow.

Buying the dip...
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:15:42 AM

it can't go as high as 800$,  maybe in the next halving it can go higher than that. the price of bitcoin will go normal like 300 to 400$ 3 to 6 months after this halving event. unless their are any existing black market like silk road before and as good as mtgox exchange where bitcoin transactions was high at that time, maybe it can break over 800 if possible.
Imoote

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:09:49 AM

i hope this never happens!
i only hope to see an stable rise which is slow but it also means there will be no going back.
like right now there is no going back to $400 or bleow.
Yes hopefully bitcoin future circumstances so well that there is no decline derastis. I believe bitcoin prices would go up albeit slowly but surely. Perhaps the price of $ 800 will be reached between the year and into tomorrow.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:23:36 AM

it can't go as high as 800$,  maybe in the next halving it can go higher than that. the price of bitcoin will go normal like 300 to 400$ 3 to 6 months after this halving event. unless their are any existing black market like silk road before and as good as mtgox exchange where bitcoin transactions was high at that time, maybe it can break over 800 if possible.
Most of the people think bitcoin will reach 700-800$ this halving, I also think it's possible considering how much bitcoin has risen in past few weeks from 450 to 550 in around 10 days is quite a significant rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: