Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin rise up to 800$ this year ?  (Read 48978 times)
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:26:37 PM

It looks closer only when it comes to a number, but in reality things are not simple as we  think, and now it will take a long time to achieve the price of $800.

Right. Just because a value is near at this value e.g let's say $770 is the current price then expected is $800, we can't say it can be easily achieved. Pumps are important thing when dealing for a target price and someone or something must start it. No way it can just boost in a normal accumulations. That's why whales are playing big role when moving the price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:38:17 AM

Of course the price of the Bitcoin can reach $800 this we have almost hit it a week ago when the price was rising but as soon as we were about to hit it then it dropped again.
I know that at the next rising the price is going to hit $800 I am pretty sure of that.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:09:54 AM

Of course the price of the Bitcoin can reach $800 this we have almost hit it a week ago when the price was rising but as soon as we were about to hit it then it dropped again.
I know that at the next rising the price is going to hit $800 I am pretty sure of that.

Yeah right bitcoin will definitely reach the price of $ 800 this year despite fluctuations. Maybe if it does not happen this year will occur in the next year. Because we can not be sure it was seeing a rise in bitcoin really require the process.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:23:45 PM

It looks closer only when it comes to a number, but in reality things are not simple as we  think, and now it will take a long time to achieve the price of $800.

Right. Just because a value is near at this value e.g let's say $770 is the current price then expected is $800, we can't say it can be easily achieved. Pumps are important thing when dealing for a target price and someone or something must start it. No way it can just boost in a normal accumulations. That's why whales are playing big role when moving the price.
If we're talking in a time range of halving event only then it will not going to happen but if we are talking about this whole year, there's really a possibility that we can easily reach it.
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:19:46 PM

Bitcoin cannot rise up to 800$ this year. It's impossible based on available data from official Chinese exchange sources based on government analysis data. Bitcoin is confirmed to be in a long term down trend toward lows.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
Imoote

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:32:50 AM

Well bitcoin will probably rise up to 800$ this year. It's price right now is sitting at 600$+ so I think it would be easy for it to reach that amount if another big pump happens. Well I do hope that there will be another big pump that will happen after halving or on the halving day.
Yes maybe at the end of the year bitcoin will reach $ 800. I hope bitcoin will continue to experience price increases so that if the above figures could fluctuate $ 800. If that happens bitcoin will be very advanced and can make us benefit.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:49:50 AM

Bitcoin cannot rise up to 800$ this year. It's impossible based on available data from official Chinese exchange sources based on government analysis data. Bitcoin is confirmed to be in a long term down trend toward lows.

i think it'll definitely hit atleast 800 this year, mainly because of the halfing thats taking place. i suspect its gonna cause an uproar in the demand.
the halfing should also decrease the supply of bitcoins entering the economy, and tht all adds up to a higher price.
Brzzi

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:32:46 AM

Not for sure, everyone will try to sell after halving cuz everyone wants quick money, the price is going up cuz everyone is buying -> higher demand, but after halving when prices go up, everyone will be selling and the price will go down then.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:40:19 AM

Not for sure, everyone will try to sell after halving cuz everyone wants quick money, the price is going up cuz everyone is buying -> higher demand, but after halving when prices go up, everyone will be selling and the price will go down then.

I think after halving will not increase, but the increase will occur before halving. then after halving many people who choose to sell, as there is no effect of halving. there is still potential to increase to $700 or not at all and fall.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:18:44 AM

I think after halving will not increase, but the increase will occur before halving. then after halving many people who choose to sell, as there is no effect of halving. there is still potential to increase to $700 or not at all and fall.

The increase to happen before the halving? Not very likely with just 36 hours left before the halving takes place. I think the price will just keep going $20 down, and then $20 up again.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:36:25 AM

The increase to happen before the halving? Not very likely with just 36 hours left before the halving takes place. I think the price will just keep going $20 down, and then $20 up again.

Yeah and I think price will not touch $700 at halving as price is not moving up and I don't think it will start going up rapidly in next few hours, $800 can be touched after few months of halving.
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:32:14 AM

Yeah right bitcoin will definitely reach the price of $ 800 this year despite fluctuations. Maybe if it does not happen this year will occur in the next year. Because we can not be sure it was seeing a rise in bitcoin really require the process.

$800 is not a problem this year, it could be reached in September or October is the people have more confidence in it.
Imoote

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:37:29 AM

$800 is not a problem this year, it could be reached in September or October is the people have more confidence in it.
Yes if the price tends to fluctuate bitcoin up will easily reach $ 800. Bitcoin might be able to achieve these levels between this year or next year. Due to fluctuations in the price of bitcoin takes time.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:29:51 AM

Bitcoin has the highest possibility to reach $800 by the end of this year, because over few weeks back the price came closer to $800.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:13:26 PM

It can pass 750$ last high,and even goes to all time high,
reasons-Presidential election in USA,crash on banks and china ecommerce expansion
Danger i see only blockchain functionality during and after halving

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:51:17 PM

It can pass 750$ last high,and even goes to all time high,
reasons-Presidential election in USA,crash on banks and china ecommerce expansion
Danger i see only blockchain functionality during and after halving

It will depend on the market the coming weeks, Suppose we get it to stay over 600, 800 is possible.
If there is a big dump, then I doubt the price will even touch 700 again.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:05:21 PM

Bitcoin has the highest possibility to reach $800 by the end of this year, because over few weeks back the price came closer to $800.
yes you're right, I agree with your opinion. I guess the price of bitcoin have a tremendous opportunity to arrive at the price of $ 800 this year, but I expect the price to be higher, because I think will be very many triggers that make the price of bitcoin rose to the height of this year, well we probably can only hope

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:59:24 PM

Price is not increasing brother, the price was dropped from 750$ to 645$. And will not go up as it look  one month back, it is better to sell your bitcoins if you buy your bitcoins when price is 550$. And after halving there is no fruitful effect in the price of bitcoin, may be price become decrease or increase.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:51:17 PM

yes you're right, I agree with your opinion. I guess the price of bitcoin have a tremendous opportunity to arrive at the price of $ 800 this year, but I expect the price to be higher, because I think will be very many triggers that make the price of bitcoin rose to the height of this year, well we probably can only hope
It is impossible to know in advance the bitcoin price, everything goes on prediction, I think more possibilities for price to be $800 before 2016.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:55:48 PM

Price is not increasing brother, the price was dropped from 750$ to 645$. And will not go up as it look  one month back, it is better to sell your bitcoins if you buy your bitcoins when price is 550$. And after halving there is no fruitful effect in the price of bitcoin, may be price become decrease or increase.
Honestly its very hard to decide if you sell it right now and you will regret soon and i think the price will increase more soon block halving will not effect instantly it takes more time before we will see that the price of bitcoin will increase ..  now block halving is done and our supply is reduce so more days and weeks we will see that the price is gradually increasing just think that our supply is gradually decrease because of block reward is 12.5..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: