Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happens if the bitcoin disappear ?  (Read 13694 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:53:22 AM

If bitcoin disappear there will be another coin replacing bitcoin, maybe some of the store that used bitcoin will change their payment method back to fiat, people will lose source of living, faucet website will closed down, it will give a huge impact in alt coin trading

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:39:06 AM

Bitcoin is in the early years of development, just like a child, making slow progress in life, learning new things everyday. If somehow, something terrible happens that leads to bitcoin's disappearance, better to have many baskets to put your eggs on. It's always a good thing to have other sources of money, be it digital or our everyday money.
If Bitcoin will disappear than many people will get mad because there are now a lot of people that is still using Bitcoin that much and that is the problem that it cant disappear.
You also see now that Bitcoin is getting more used and more popular so that is quite nice for the currency itself.

They won't become mad. In the first place bitcoin will be gone because of people so why mad if they are the main source why it's gone. And besides there are lots of altcoins that will take place by the whales if btc will be gone.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:47:29 AM

Bitcoin cannot disappear so easily as it is here to survive for a loner period of time, and if disappear then people will switch to a new currency available by then.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:56:49 AM

Bitcoin cannot disappear so easily as it is here to survive for a loner period of time, and if disappear then people will switch to a new currency available by then.

And with the current status of bitcoin there is no even small percentage that this crypto will be done. And besides year by year more and more people are adopting this currency even at small percentage.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:54:34 PM

Bitcoin will not disappear as bitcoin has got more adoption depending upon its technology as well the potential it got to overcome most of the false statements which was created to destroy it.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:20:07 PM

Than there will be a lot of people that dont have money and that is also because you never know what the value will be and that can also not happen soon.
You already can see now that the value is now stable but it is getting more popular and that is quite nice.
Note_spark

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:02:37 PM

What if?? You lose all your bitcoins earned.
But i dont think that it would happen.  Many people already accept it. Also the stores too

TheCarrotBaou

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:47:20 PM

If bitcoin disappear, maybe can make chaos in the world....
Not exactly. The only time any chaos is to come around was if there was no fiat. Bitcoin needs Fiat, whether people want to believe this or not.
If bitcoin dissapear, many people store they money with BTC currency , and they will feel sad
because lose they money..
Nobody would actually lose their money. It'd be more openly stored with fiat.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:54:49 PM

What if?? You lose all your bitcoins earned.
But i dont think that it would happen.  Many people already accept it. Also the stores too
bitcoin lost most occur if we can not access our online wallet. the service provider's website, as happened in Mt.Gox. it must be very depressing. all your money has been invested into bitcoin disappear instantly.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 11:37:45 PM

If somebody very very rich will say to bitcoin leads to kill it, and it will be the most huge deception ever. But till it happen better to use some brain and make money from bitcoin.

PapoXxX

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:55:24 PM

the world will continue its rotation
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:50:41 AM

Bitcoin is in the early years of development, just like a child, making slow progress in life, learning new things everyday. If somehow, something terrible happens that leads to bitcoin's disappearance, better to have many baskets to put your eggs on. It's always a good thing to have other sources of money, be it digital or our everyday money.
If Bitcoin will disappear than many people will get mad because there are now a lot of people that is still using Bitcoin that much and that is the problem that it cant disappear.
You also see now that Bitcoin is getting more used and more popular so that is quite nice for the currency itself.
Honestly saying I can not see any reasons why BTC will disappear in 10 years, yes in 50 years, I can understand.
But if bitcoins disappears I would hardly be online for 1 hour, because I do spend all my time using BTC and it's associated things.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:54:05 AM

Honestly saying I can not see any reasons why BTC will disappear in 10 years, yes in 50 years, I can understand.
But if bitcoins disappears I would hardly be online for 1 hour, because I do spend all my time using BTC and it's associated things.

i am thinking the same way too. there is no reason for bitcoin to disappear. there are a lot of altcoins that come to life and die off as fast because they don't offer any good features. but bitcoin has been alive for long enough and still is going strong that you can safely assume that it will be still strong in the future too.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:02:46 AM

what happens if the next 10 years, bitcoin disappeared and worthless?

If that happens it just happens because there is nothing you can do it, you will just have to let Bitcoin go and move on in your life. I hope that it does not happen out of no where because other wise people cannot sell their coins.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:05:13 AM

Exactly none has a valid reason to describe the reason Why bitcoin gets disappear in the future or over few years. In my opinion bitcoin grows high and reaches big heights. Its time to discuss on those facts than the disappearing.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:14:46 AM

I don't think the bitcoins will disappear. They may become of less value but not disappear as there is no point I can think that will make bitcoins disappear. Bitcoins are secure,reliable and fast to transfer.
Agree with you about bitcoin may become of less value but not disappear and you are right that Bitcoins are secure ,reliable and fast to transfer 
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:41:53 AM

I don't think the bitcoins will disappear. They may become of less value but not disappear as there is no point I can think that will make bitcoins disappear. Bitcoins are secure,reliable and fast to transfer.
Agree with you about bitcoin may become of less value but not disappear and you are right that Bitcoins are secure ,reliable and fast to transfer 

This is the worst case scenerio. It would lose value. I am sure some die-hards will keep the network running till the end of time.
Or as long as they can.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:59:44 AM

Although the chances of bitcoin becoming worthless is low but if that happens, it will create great disturbances in world economy because a lot of fiat has been converted in to bitcoin and some big mining farms will go bankrupt.

thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:58:55 AM

Although the chances of bitcoin becoming worthless is low but if that happens, it will create great disturbances in world economy because a lot of fiat has been converted in to bitcoin and some big mining farms will go bankrupt.
Yup, agree i think if that happens, it will create great disturbances in world economy because so many traders, miners of bitcoin if that happen they lose their job, they lose their hope, But i think this is impossible that the bitcoin will disapper someday. I know theres no forever in real life but i think the bitcoin will not disappear.. We people on earth disappear hehe
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:20:22 PM

Yup, agree i think if that happens, it will create great disturbances in world economy because so many traders, miners of bitcoin if that happen they lose their job, they lose their hope, But i think this is impossible that the bitcoin will disapper someday. I know theres no forever in real life but i think the bitcoin will not disappear.. We people on earth disappear hehe

Yeah i think that is mass delemna in crypto world and many crypto coins will be affected by dissapearrance of bitcoin it can effect the online economy. And many of us will lose earning by bitcoin although if that will happen i will surely find another alternatives to earn online and try to move on. But bitcoin dissapperance will not gonna happen becausenit is his strong state now price is kicking.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███