Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happens if the bitcoin disappear ?  (Read 13694 times)
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:55:30 PM

what happens if the next 10 years, bitcoin disappeared and worthless?

i don't think that bitcoin could disappear as it is pretty popular these days and it will be even more popular in the future as more stores and more people will use

and even if it would disappear some day, people would start to use litecoin or dogecoin then, or any other altcoin, because there are many different altcoins these days

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Icathia

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:22:15 AM

Then we just have to quit using it because it would not make sense to go on using Bitcoin. I would not care that much if Bitcoin would disappear, but is still is nice that Bitcoin allowed me to make extra money.
hermanhs09 (OP)

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:31:13 AM

I don't think that bitcoin can disappear ever as bitcoin is here to survive for a long term and we will see much better and higher bitcoin in future.

lol, some say, that bitcoin will cease in 2030

if that happens, we see the next 10 years, if the price is always down, then it's going
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:43:50 AM

Nothing will change because there is always real gold. Don´t know why he would disappear but if the
coin does he will only come back stronger. There is no way he will disappear i know for sure. he only will grow
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:53:06 PM

Nothing will change because there is always real gold. Don´t know why he would disappear but if the
coin does he will only come back stronger. There is no way he will disappear i know for sure. he only will grow

If Bitcoin is going to be disappear than there will be a lot of people that is getting mad because they dont have money and there are a lot of people that is using Bitcoin as their payment method and that is really nice.
But the chance is really low that it can happen because you also can see that the value is rising to start slowly now and that is nice and many people will get to know about it also and that is perfect for the currency.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:16:00 PM

Such situation could never happen in the coming years. By some sort of crisis if such a disappearance occurs too users won't feel bad of it because already everyone could have earned a good profit.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:18:09 PM

Such situation could never happen in the coming years. By some sort of crisis if such a disappearance occurs too users won't feel bad of it because already everyone could have earned a good profit.

Yeah and I don't bitcoin can disappear in future, in fact it will be more powerful in coming years, we just need to give some time to it to grow in a better way.
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:55:23 AM

Bitcoin will not disappear in next 10 years, Bitcoin will not die until user are using it. Bitcoin users are expanding until today because of the high price of bitcoin
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:59:35 AM

Agreed, that it was just a reasonable condition and will not negatively impact Bitcoin. I believe that in the future will have the impact that Bitcoin is very remarkable and we'll have a wonderful advantage. Bitcoin system because it is very unique and different from the others.
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:05:19 AM

I think many bitcoin user loss many money in bitcoin and they find new crypto currency that will follow or have potential to be like bitcoin so i think they can gained their loss profit.
But i think it never happen that bitcoin will dissappear because many bitcoin user will pump it until it can continue.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:08:29 AM

I think many bitcoin user loss many money in bitcoin and they find new crypto currency that will follow or have potential to be like bitcoin so i think they can gained their loss profit.
But i think it never happen that bitcoin will dissappear because many bitcoin user will pump it until it can continue.

Maybe, i think bitcoin user will pick the Ethereum to be the second bitcoin that has potential to like bitcoin. Because of the price of this cryptocurrency that rises. But if the price of bitcoin will dump msny bitcoin users buy it and i think theres no possibility that this bitcoin will dissappear.
Enotche

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:48:45 AM

Honestly, I do not understand how Bitcoin can disappear ... except that the Internet will disappear.
However, I thought if Bitcoin will disappear, it will be replaced by another cryptocurrency, of which there are hundreds, and you can create more. Even if Bitcoin disappear, people will create Bitcoin 2.0 taking into account past experiences and the new Bitcoin will be much better.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:00:46 PM

if ever that Bitcoins will disappear, many people will get be frustrated or sad..
or maybe there will be a better replacement for bitcoins that will appear in digital currency
on which is greater than what satoshi nakamoto create. Wink
but i think bitcoins will disappear as long us there is giving it a value for Bitcoins Cheesy
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:22:41 PM

if bitcoin disappear, maybe I think there will be popping coins similar with bitcoin and some people will take the opportunity to attract users bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 05:33:30 PM

Bitcoin successfully exists on the stock exchanges and many brokers from all over the world willing to work with him. Bitcoin is also used to purchase goods and services, and business owners are not used used Bitcoin if I did not trust him.
Bitcoin will not disappear. Even if Bitcoin disappear, there are exist alternatives - altcoins. Moreover, nothing prevents create Bitcoin again.Still, if Bitcoin will disappear before we lived without Bitcoins, and we will continue to live and use the usual money.
But the question was 'what if'. I mean, there's strictly no rule that bitcoin will last forever.
If bitcoins were to disappear however, it would be frustrating for those who have invested millions, billions even, to bitcoins. And as for those unaffected, they remain unaffected.
Of course, big investors and big merchants are affected if bitcoin disappear him, But where we are here, So only one think we are seeing and that is Bitcoin has a bright future, so it is difficult to say that after 10 years, bitcoin will be die. And if it will be happened, so big investors and big business men definitely would be affected, after all only one option all we have than we will come in a real money and we will use it and better it forget the bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:54:27 PM

If bitcoin disappear, i'm sure other crypto currencies like doge or dash will be the next bitcoin. But i think bitcoin will not disappear and will keep exist forever.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:48:37 PM

if bitcoin disappeared, so many people who feel sad, especially for those who are looking for bitcoin to support their families, and if bitcoin disappear, I would be lost revenue side  Sad

I agree with you, if bitcoin will disappear and worthless, lots of people feel so sad and i'll be one of them. Many people looking for bitcoin as there financial assistance for their daily expenses. Just like me,  im saving bitcoin because i used it to spend on my school expenses and used to pay bills. I hope it wouldn't be disappear.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:29:13 PM

If bitcoin disappear, i'm sure other crypto currencies like doge or dash will be the next bitcoin. But i think bitcoin will not disappear and will keep exist forever.
Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency and it will not be easy for any other currency to replace it as the size of bitcoin is too big and it has more number of users in compare to other cryptos.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:08:50 PM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency and it will not be easy for any other currency to replace it as the size of bitcoin is too big and it has more number of users in compare to other cryptos.
Your are somewhat right but still we don't know what future would brings if Bitcoin would be still there standing strong or either been replaced already by new crypto. It really depends depends how people would adopt crypto or on Bitcoin inslef.

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:17:10 PM

Your are somewhat right but still we don't know what future would brings if Bitcoin would be still there standing strong or either been replaced already by new crypto. It really depends depends how people would adopt crypto or on Bitcoin inslef.

Yes the growth of bitcoin will depend the trust that people will put in it, if people keep on investing their money into it and use it like other currency then bitcoin will not go anywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: