Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An example of why you probably don't want to waste your time on "johnniewalker"  (Read 4689 times)
underminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Not for hire.

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 01:23:17 AM

OK awesome.

So for posterity.  Tecshare: you are grumpy at me, understandably.  I mean, you did something kind of silly and I brought it up.  So you decided to make fun of the fact that I missed an "n" while typing and called me a hypocrite with (what I consider to be) no basis--misspelling "hypocrisy."  Then you went back and fixed it (good for you) and now want to claim you didn't misspell it initially?

Dude.  

The WORD is "hypocrisy"---you are ridiculous!

And I maintain, a total shitstain.  Also the link doesn't work.  

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 01:26:49 AM

Seems like the entire issue would've been resolved if you used escrow instead of just arguing about your terms.   Frankly, you come off as being just as (if not more) difficult to deal with.

Not trolling you, just being honest.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 01:41:30 AM

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2012, 05:41:44 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2012, 06:43:53 AM by TECSHARE

I returned to this thread to post about how I don't think it was appropriate for you to post it, but I see that many people have already beaten me to it.

johnniewalker is who he is, but that doesn't mean it is right for you to post a disparaging thread hoping to get others to join in and give him a few kicks to the head. I don't see anything in your post worth complaining about. I see him being unreasonable and not all that smart, and you being a dick and trying to teach him a lesson.

I'm glad this thread blew up in your face.

Yes you all sure taught me a lesson. I wont ever discuss the trading practices of a trader here in the trading discussion area ever again!
(FYI at least 3 of those people are here to make lame attempts at trolling me as they have done in the past, they don't give a shit about the subject whatsoever)

OK awesome.

So for posterity.  Tecshare: you are grumpy at me, understandably.  I mean, you did something kind of silly and I brought it up.  So you decided to make fun of the fact that I missed an "n" while typing and called me a hypocrite with (what I consider to be) no basis--misspelling "hypocrisy."  Then you went back and fixed it (good for you) and now want to claim you didn't misspell it initially?

Dude. 

The WORD is "hypocrisy"---you are ridiculous!

And I maintain, a total shitstain.  Also the link doesn't work. 

For posterity you forgot the part where you broke out personal insults, then I made fun of your spelling. Hardly escalation on my part.

Seems like the entire issue would've been resolved if you used escrow instead of just arguing about your terms.   Frankly, you come off as being just as (if not more) difficult to deal with.

Not trolling you, just being honest.

So even though I don't trust him enough to even use escrow I still should have used escrow? Makes sense.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 09:53:01 AM

Are you serious? Great job taking things out of context. I offered to send you 4 x .625 silver coins with payment on receipt-hence the "testing the waters". And you are delusional if you think someone would feel more comfortable just sending you their stuff, without any third party (escrow) involved. You really are an idiot. I have no idea why you decided to pick on me.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2012, 10:53:39 AM

Are you serious? Great job taking things out of context. I offered to send you 4 x .625 silver coins with payment on receipt-hence the "testing the waters". And you are delusional if you think someone would feel more comfortable just sending you their stuff, without any third party (escrow) involved. You really are an idiot. I have no idea why you decided to pick on me.

Nothing was taken out of context, the entire conversation is there unedited from beginning to end. I am picking on you because you blame everyone else for your lack of communication skills and then you talk mad shit. Stop pretending like you are some poor helpless victim. If you conducted yourself professionally or knew how to communicate none of this would be here. Try talking less shit and actually listen to what your customers are saying to you.

BTW you never offered a partial shipment, you just said:
I'll send these to you with payment upon receipt, test the waters
Try typing what you are thinking next time.
Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 04:59:30 AM

I think no one is in the right, in this situation. Tec you couldn've agreed to escrow I mean, both transactions are  after all, not exactly "Refundable", and if the coins where in escrow he'd have some partial comfort in knowing your coins would be "half-way" there.

Then again he offered to video tape himself mailing the coins to you, so you'd have that assurance as well.

And then threw a hissy fit, and you're throwing a bit of a hissy fit on here too.

So, nobody wins, meeting adjourned.

Case Closed.

As a self appointed judge I demand to be paid too -> 19b8BGLuYtz3rwYzifCFCoJZ2ngmyTMWKg

(Will specialize in bird law as well).

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2012, 05:34:53 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2012, 09:25:40 AM by TECSHARE

Only thing is its my fuckin money - I don't need broney judge to tell me how to spend it thanks. He could be mailing me a bag of washers for all I know, I don't call that assurance. Additionally, this isn't about "winning" it is about making "johnniewalker" own his words. Like I said before, if his own words make him look like an ass, maybe he should stop being an ass.
underminer

Activity: 210

Not for hire.

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 05:39:01 AM

if his own word make him look like an ass, maybe he should stop being an ass

Cheesy

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 05:57:22 AM

No judging just kidding around.

I get why you're angry at the guy, yet I doubt he's a 'professional'.  So can you fault some regular guy trying pawn his silver mint to get the best deal he can?

You both tried being "Fair" to one another, you just couldn't reach an agreement, and J.W. was not playing it cool going back and forward and trying to bait you as in the exchange going back and forth.

He's probably a teenager.

I think you're being too tough on the guy for a deal gone sour. There's plenty other people willing to sell coins after all.

I'm a Libertarian, I like to voice my opinion onthe market with my money, so buy elsewhere is what I'd suggest, plenty of competition keeps the market honest.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
johnniewalker
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 08:47:14 AM

I love how the whiskey guy thinks he's trustworthy when each and everyone of his offers turned out to be laden with fakes and/or false product descriptions.
what the hell are you talking about lol? i do business with plenty of good people on here.
Also, I was willing to "test the waters" and send the 4 coins to Tec with payment on receipt. Escrow was just something I hadn't thought of before and was asking him about. I wasn't sure about sending my silver coin collection cause that was worth a lot of money to me. I figured if he had the coins, why not send them to some third party and they'd release them to me when Tec got the coins. It wouldn't slow up the transaction at all, and I couldn't think of any reason why he wouldn't do it.
I really don't know why I have so many haters on here. Its whatever though-most of my postings I find a buyer for and the transaction is smooth. You guys can keep talking shit  if you want though.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 09:58:13 AM

This discussion was dead, you just revived it.  As far as I have seen so far you have done more than your fair share of shit talking. Maybe less is in order. After all isn't this how you got here in the first place?
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 10:04:04 AM

All I can say to this is: Duck President.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 10:30:17 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVqzZ5dOIY
johnniewalker
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 10:35:08 AM

This discussion was dead, you just revived it.  As far as I have seen so far you have done more than your fair share of shit talking. Maybe less is in order. After all isn't this how you got here in the first place?
I do not recall really shit talking at all. What I said I said to defend myself. If you want to talk shit-talkers, who made this thread? The one that exists just to knock me?
You say I talk shit, you can show me some examples.
I don't know what your deal is, really don't.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 10:40:54 AM

How about this latest gem from my PM box:
(yes this is the entire message)

Damn you're just a dick.
thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 10:43:40 AM

lol, fucking buyers here...I swear...
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 07:09:43 PM

I have dealt with Johnniewalker and it was a pleasant experience and it went smooth with no hiccups and the communication was stellar. 

Techshare - I think you are out of line making a thread like this for someone who is a metals seller just like you.  This does benefit you and by reading your OP, it looks like you wanted to deal with him but didn't trust him enough to send first.  That is no reason to post on here, tarnishing his reputation.

Sure he has made some mistakes but he is learning and didn't try and scam then cut and run.  I think you should delete your OP and lock this thread and chance the subject.  We should act like gentlemen on here and care about others reputations like you would hope we would care about yours.

Dalkore

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 11:34:06 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2013, 01:25:07 AM by TECSHARE

I have dealt with Johnniewalker and it was a pleasant experience and it went smooth with no hiccups and the communication was stellar.  

Techshare - I think you are out of line making a thread like this for someone who is a metals seller just like you.  This does benefit you and by reading your OP, it looks like you wanted to deal with him but didn't trust him enough to send first.  That is no reason to post on here, tarnishing his reputation.

Sure he has made some mistakes but he is learning and didn't try and scam then cut and run.  I think you should delete your OP and lock this thread and chance the subject.  We should act like gentlemen on here and care about others reputations like you would hope we would care about yours.

Dalkore

As mentioned before, I tried several times to communicate to him very clearly that I was not interested in a trade unless he was willing to send first. I even told him to stop contacting me several times after he refused, but he continued to contact me unwilling to accept the fact that I didn't want to trade.  Additionally, johnniewalker is not a metal seller just like me. I work hard to make sure people who buy from me are treated well, and are satisfied with what they get. I also have been trading here for a year and a half with completed trades much larger than this, and a feedback record proving so to anyone that bothers to look. He is an immature kid who has been here for a month, with a handful of trades that flips out when he doesn't get what he wants. He makes Bitcoin look like a joke. I find that there aren't many gentlemen around here, and he certainly isn't one of them. I am glad your one transaction went well, but I am not the only one with complaints about johnniewalker. Additionally if you don't think this thread should be open why bump it to the top of the page?
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 11:59:51 PM

So tech I have been guilty of this shit with you as well. ofcourse I cannot say I'm like shitty scotch over there makeing shit moves in how he presens his trades.

My 2 cents is when I dealt with you it was kinda scary. I had lost a few coin in a deal prior abd really started to follow the DTA(Don't trust anyone) rule of crypto currency investments abd trades.

I boxed up the silver. had your boxholder info attached and was ready to ship out. I then was sent an email by another fourm.member and BTC-E user who gave me an address with a name attached to it. furthermore he had offered escrow.

instead of saying anything like I should've I just vanished from the deal. Anyway long story short if this young man felt anything like I did. I'm sure the fear was there. and I'm sure it was pretty hardend fear.

your approach seems to be the same with him as it was me. straight to the point. nothing wrong with it by any means. but yes is very easy to say until the conditions are shown.

it has taken me a moment of my time to understand why you do that. I can understand not sending the coin first because hell. some people think they have a mint in silver and they really don't. also if that wher the case in an escrow trade you still pay the fee even if the trade bunks.

I apologize for my deal going nowhere months ago. and hope that maybe this attitude he's shown you is not reflective of who he is. because your right if he is truely just an ass and not truely.scared. that's a problem for this.community NOT a solution
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: