Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks  (Read 151757 times)
BernieCoin (OP)

Activity: 791
Merit: 500

http://BERN.cash

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 05:59:10 AM

What mining moralities are available f to mine  x14?  is that CUP, GUP?

I have been using sgminer 5.0 for test mining. X14 is CPU or GPU minable. The reason I choose x14 is it should long be asic resistant based on the low number of coins utilizing it and removal of the whirlpool algo from x15 gives CPU mining a substantial increase in the resulting hash speed. Of course hash speed increases on GPU by one less layer also but, not as much relatively speaking. My thought is that it gives a slight benefit to people that do not have the technical know how or financial means to GPU mine but would still like to participate in mining BERN.

Humm I have a hard time finding fault with that, which, coming from me, is pretty high praise Smiley

Thank you. I do feel my logic behind my advisements was and is solid. I did explore all options with much thought before explaining them all to the Bernie Sanders supporters and offering my advice, which was followed. I am pleased people are finding my advice to them correct.

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
Bitcointalk.org thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1338886.0
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 06:19:17 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, BERNcash !!!

To see the picture.

Thank you for quoting it for all to see.

Here are two more. If someone could be so kind. Wink

Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:23:06 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, BERNcash !!!

To see the picture.

Thank you for quoting it for all to see.

Here are two more. If someone could be so kind. Wink

np

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 06:37:19 AM

Also, will BERN coin use private email servers? or only official approved ones?

No, I have an email server in my basement to use. LOL, sorry, perhaps a bad Hillary joke? Wink To soon?

Seriously, I am not sure I understand the purpose of the question but, I will do my best to answer for you. I do think BERN will have to use a private email server for the airdrop email verifications. These emails would come from GoDaddy as that is the hosting the airdrop applications will be handled on. I myself communicate with the Bernie Sanders supporters via phone or skype directly.

I hope that clears things up. If not, please elaborate and I will be certain to expound.

N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:44:34 PM

If this was really a bernie coin then where is the free stuff. You should do an airdrop or some sort of system that pays users for doing nothing every day or maybe an interest rate or like a wellfare type system that pays a lump sum every week or month, just something to really make this coin unique and true to the Bernie Sanders system.

lol crypto welfare. I love it!

Right lol like it would take the POW and POS mining earnings and than equally distribute them to all users of the coin !  And maybe even impose a tax that would be redistributed to the lower wallets on the rich list. Same with any transaction fees. This coin can really be something if they can put a great unique system like this in.  Please try dev it would really make this coin stand out in the crypto world.

PoS will be evenly distributed to BERNcash holders and PoW will be proportionately distributed to BERNcash miners.

Glad to hear you have such high hopes for BERNcash and for Bernie Sanders as president. Thank you for supporting both.

Well thats obviously how POS and POW normally work, but what I'm suggesting is something that would take all the POW and POS earnings and distribute them at an equal rate to every user, in addition if a user has accumulated over a certain threshold of coin they will have a small fee imposed on their balance everyday and it will be redistributed to the group of people who own under a certain threshold of coin, same goes for any transaction fees.  When will the berncash airdrop be ? and what are the qualifications for it ?

We do hope to open the airdrop at launch and it does look like we will have sufficient time to do so. I can't say what the payout amount will be yet. I need to discuss those figures with the Bernie Sanders supporters that ask me to build BERNcash. I think it is safe to say that 25% of the instamine (2.5 million BERN) will be used for this first airdrop but, again, I am not the person that makes that final decission. 25% is the percentage we talked about previously.

The qualifications discussed were: 1) a BERN address of course. 2) verified email address. 3) geographically verified via IP address as present in the USA. 4) agreement that person entering is a USA citizen.

More criteria might be added. Some could be removed. Myself as a person do value privacy to an high level and do give that respect to all other people. It will not be my personal call to make. I will advise of my opinion to the Bernie Sanders supporters. If you have an opinion about it, please feel free to voice it. I will of course listen to any reasonable argument. What I can say is, this first of what might be many airdrops is aimed to get BERN into the hands of people that support Bernie Sanders. I do understand that one might not be a citizen and still support Bernie Sanders and I did state this to the Bernie Sanders supporters. They are of the opinion they want the airdropped coins to get in the hands of Bernie Sanders supporters that could, and hopefully do, vote for Bernie.

The supporters are not active bitcointalk users but they are aware of this thread and do read it. If you share your opinion, I will respond to it but, it is likely they will read it also.

I hope I answered your questions sufficently Brob12321. I will relay any new information that comes from my meetings as fast as possible.

Bernie does not discriminate and you are discriminating and excluding all those people who live in the USA and have no documents. That is not Bernie's philosophy nor his way of thinking. That is disctimination period!
JJ12880

Activity: 671
Merit: 501

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:46:29 PM

Also, will BERN coin use private email servers? or only official approved ones?

No, I have an email server in my basement to use. LOL, sorry, perhaps a bad Hillary joke? Wink To soon?

Seriously, I am not sure I understand the purpose of the question but, I will do my best to answer for you. I do think BERN will have to use a private email server for the airdrop email verifications. These emails would come from GoDaddy as that is the hosting the airdrop applications will be handled on. I myself communicate with the Bernie Sanders supporters via phone or skype directly.

I hope that clears things up. If not, please elaborate and I will be certain to expound.

It was 100% a Hillary joke Smiley

Radium  Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain!
BTC Thread | Telegram
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:21:26 PM

Verncash
Anoona

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:35:50 PM

x14, mmm sounds interesting, I will give a look to this thread
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 05:53:42 PM

unauthorized. Wont last a week. Buy FRANKOS http://www.frankos.org

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 08:15:02 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2016, 08:55:12 PM by BernieCoin

unauthorized. Wont last a week. Bye FRANK

No. We do have authorization.  Thanks for your concern.

Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:16:02 PM

unauthorized. Wont last a week. Buy FRANK

No. We do have authorization.  Thanks for your concern.
LOL, but even if they didn't im sure bernie wouldnt shut down something that brings him attention?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:12:39 AM

If this was really a bernie coin then where is the free stuff. You should do an airdrop or some sort of system that pays users for doing nothing every day or maybe an interest rate or like a wellfare type system that pays a lump sum every week or month, just something to really make this coin unique and true to the Bernie Sanders system.

lol crypto welfare. I love it!

Right lol like it would take the POW and POS mining earnings and than equally distribute them to all users of the coin !  And maybe even impose a tax that would be redistributed to the lower wallets on the rich list. Same with any transaction fees. This coin can really be something if they can put a great unique system like this in.  Please try dev it would really make this coin stand out in the crypto world.

PoS will be evenly distributed to BERNcash holders and PoW will be proportionately distributed to BERNcash miners.

Glad to hear you have such high hopes for BERNcash and for Bernie Sanders as president. Thank you for supporting both.

Well thats obviously how POS and POW normally work, but what I'm suggesting is something that would take all the POW and POS earnings and distribute them at an equal rate to every user, in addition if a user has accumulated over a certain threshold of coin they will have a small fee imposed on their balance everyday and it will be redistributed to the group of people who own under a certain threshold of coin, same goes for any transaction fees.  When will the berncash airdrop be ? and what are the qualifications for it ?

We do hope to open the airdrop at launch and it does look like we will have sufficient time to do so. I can't say what the payout amount will be yet. I need to discuss those figures with the Bernie Sanders supporters that ask me to build BERNcash. I think it is safe to say that 25% of the instamine (2.5 million BERN) will be used for this first airdrop but, again, I am not the person that makes that final decission. 25% is the percentage we talked about previously.

The qualifications discussed were: 1) a BERN address of course. 2) verified email address. 3) geographically verified via IP address as present in the USA. 4) agreement that person entering is a USA citizen.

More criteria might be added. Some could be removed. Myself as a person do value privacy to an high level and do give that respect to all other people. It will not be my personal call to make. I will advise of my opinion to the Bernie Sanders supporters. If you have an opinion about it, please feel free to voice it. I will of course listen to any reasonable argument. What I can say is, this first of what might be many airdrops is aimed to get BERN into the hands of people that support Bernie Sanders. I do understand that one might not be a citizen and still support Bernie Sanders and I did state this to the Bernie Sanders supporters. They are of the opinion they want the airdropped coins to get in the hands of Bernie Sanders supporters that could, and hopefully do, vote for Bernie.

The supporters are not active bitcointalk users but they are aware of this thread and do read it. If you share your opinion, I will respond to it but, it is likely they will read it also.

I hope I answered your questions sufficently Brob12321. I will relay any new information that comes from my meetings as fast as possible.

Bernie does not discriminate and you are discriminating and excluding all those people who live in the USA and have no documents. That is not Bernie's philosophy nor his way of thinking. That is disctimination period!

lmao I don't think anyone is going to provide documentation to get an airdrop for this coin , that is completely insecure, and I don't think many people would want their location geographically verified especially since most of us are using masked ips anyway.  I would provide an email address though and vow that I support Bernie over the Clinton Crime Family any day.
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 01:03:52 AM

Providing documentation was never even considered. There certainly will be none of that.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:59:42 AM

Soo can we make a mockery of this like our political system please? Like say give us something to vote on, 80 % will vote for it but the 20 % wins cause politics lol! Only makes sense if you saw Bernie win the vote but Clinton got all the delegates just because. Man what a joke, and people actually think their votes matter hahaaaa!   Mk made my point....papers please lol
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 05:32:59 AM

just checking launch time Smiley

BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 12:01:30 PM

Thanks Kevin! Smiley

I would like to say what can be expected at launch. These things I can now commit to for launch: Wallets for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux will be made available. The source code will be pushed to GitHub. The airdrop will open for application entry. Applications will be processed and payouts will be sent within 24 hours. Most likely much sooner but, please allow me that window.

I do have a meeting this morning in a few hours with the Bernie Sanders supporters. I do hope to walk away from that meeting with more answers for you. Specifically but not limited to, the criteria of the airdrop. I will update you as soon as possible after the meeting.

I would like to also add at this time, my name is Steven Saxton. I am the lead developer of BERNcash. I am sure some of you do already know this from my personal posts on social media. If you do not know me, I am an honest, open, community minded and committed developer. I feel my past work in crypto does speak to that effect in much volume. Also, I am no political guru in fact, I am slightly ashamed of my lack of knowledge in the political arena. I do love my country for its land and people. I do, as many of you, dislike many things about the countries present system of governing and the corruption within. I do honestly feel Bernie Sanders is the best choice of the given options to change that as the 45th president of these great United States. I feel change is needed on the most dire level to correct our countries course. That is why I agreed to take on this project when I was asked. I do feel it is up to "We The People" to make the government we want. BERNcash is my effort to help do just that.

Thank you for the support,
Steven Saxton

CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:05:36 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 12:21:31 PM by CryptoCanary

Thanks Kevin! Smiley

I would like to say what can be expected at launch. These things I can now commit to for launch: Wallets for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux will be made available. The source code will be pushed to GitHub. The airdrop will open for application entry. Applications will be processed and payouts will be sent within 24 hours. Most likely much sooner but, please allow me that window.

I do have a meeting this morning in a few hours with the Bernie Sanders supporters. I do hope to walk away from that meeting with more answers for you. Specifically but not limited to, the criteria of the airdrop. I will update you as soon as possible after the meeting.

I would like to also add at this time, my name is Steven Saxton. I am the lead developer of BERNcash. I am sure some of you do already know this from my personal posts on social media. If you do not know me, I am an honest, open, community minded and committed developer. I feel my past work in crypto does speak to that effect in much volume. Also, I am no political guru in fact, I am slightly ashamed of my lack of knowledge in the political arena. I do love my country for its land and people. I do, as many of you, dislike many things about the countries present system of governing and the corruption within. I do honestly feel Bernie Sanders is the best choice of the given options to change that as the 45th president of these great United States. I feel change is needed on the most dire level to correct our countries course. That is why I agreed to take on this project when I was asked. I do feel it is up to "We The People" to make the government we want. BERNcash is my effort to help do just that.

Thank you for the support,
Steven Saxton

Quoting, just to confirm it is I, Steven Saxton. Pleased to meet you all. Smiley

lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:47:47 PM

what will be in 1 week  Huh
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 03:50:10 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 04:49:07 PM by BernieCoin

what will be in 1 week  Huh

The launch of BERNcash. Smiley  Wallets and source code will be released and the airdrop will open.

BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 10:09:38 PM

As promised, I am reporting the decisions that were reached at the first meeting with myself and the Bernie Sanders supporters.

A valid BERNcash airdrop application is:

• one with a valid BERN wallet address.
  • one that the email address has been verified from.
  • one that the IP address has been verified as within the United States.
  • one that the applicant has agreed they are a legal resident and citizen of the United States.

The BERNcash airdrop application will be blocked from mobile devices and any device is behind a proxy server. IP addresses and/or IP address ranges that are proven to be trying to submit fraudulent applications will be blocked. It is important to understand this airdrop is specifically aimed at those who are Bernie Sanders supports. That is why the requirement of residency and citizenship is asked and only applies to the airdrop. No documentation will be asked of.

There was later a second meeting that also included marketing. During this second meeting the airdrop payout amount and number of recipients of the airdrop came under further scrutiny. The marketing team and the Bernie Sanders supporters requested more time before committing to the airdrop payout amount and number of recipients.

Happy Presidents' Day!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: