Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks  (Read 151757 times)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:58:20 PM

Pass
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:07:42 AM

As promised, I am reporting the decisions that were reached at the first meeting with myself and the Bernie Sanders supporters.

A valid BERNcash airdrop application is:

• one with a valid BERN wallet address.
  • one that the email address has been verified from.
  • one that the IP address has been verified as within the United States.
  • one that the applicant has agreed they are a legal resident and citizen of the United States.

The BERNcash airdrop application will be blocked from mobile devices and any device is behind a proxy server. IP addresses and/or IP address ranges that are proven to be trying to submit fraudulent applications will be blocked. It is important to understand this airdrop is specifically aimed at those who are Bernie Sanders supports. That is why the requirement of residency and citizenship is asked and only applies to the airdrop. No documentation will be asked of.

There was later a second meeting that also included marketing. During this second meeting the airdrop payout amount and number of recipients of the airdrop came under further scrutiny. The marketing team and the Bernie Sanders supporters requested more time before committing to the airdrop payout amount and number of recipients.

Happy Presidents' Day!
How exactly will you verify we are a legal resident?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
BernieCoin (OP)

Activity: 791

http://BERN.cash

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 02:27:40 AM

As promised, I am reporting the decisions that were reached at the first meeting with myself and the Bernie Sanders supporters.

• one that the applicant has agreed they are a legal resident and citizen of the United States.

The BERNcash airdrop application will be blocked from mobile devices and any device is behind a proxy server. IP addresses and/or IP address ranges that are proven to be trying to submit fraudulent applications will be blocked. It is important to understand this airdrop is specifically aimed at those who are Bernie Sanders supports. That is why the requirement of residency and citizenship is asked and only applies to the airdrop. No documentation will be asked of.

There was later a second meeting that also included marketing. During this second meeting the airdrop payout amount and number of recipients of the airdrop came under further scrutiny. The marketing team and the Bernie Sanders supporters requested more time before committing to the airdrop payout amount and number of recipients.

Happy Presidents' Day!

We can not without invading into one's privacy. No documentation will be requested. The applicant will be asked if they are a legal resident and citizen. Nothing will stop them from lying but dignity for this criteria.

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
Bitcointalk.org thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1338886.0
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:43:05 AM

Happy Presidents' Day!

We can not without invading into one's privacy. No documentation will be requested. The applicant will be asked if they are a legal resident and citizen. Nothing will stop them from lying but dignity for this criteria.
and for non us resident no airdrops ?
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 02:27:25 PM

Happy Presidents' Day!

That is correct. There will be a faucet that will not have this restriction.

lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:04:23 PM

Happy Presidents' Day!

not good , faucet is not for me  Cool
i thought you will give it at least for full member+ .It will be also as another airdrops ,some people will use vpn server with us ip ,and for real users nothing .Ok good luck with your  project   
nino_decoy

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:38:06 AM

"Sir, I'm gonna need to see your voter's registration card"

Yay! Someone wants my crayon drawrings! I'm a rurprurbricurn
superman1314

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:41:10 AM

pass
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 02:52:19 AM

Happy Presidents' Day!

not good , faucet is not for me  Cool
i thought you will give it at least for full member+ .It will be also as another airdrops ,some people will use vpn server with us ip ,and for real users nothing .Ok good luck with your  project   

Sorry if I was unclear. The faucet will be open for everyone. The airdrop is the only thing that will have the geographic restrictions. If anyone has any ideas of how I can prevent false airdrop recipients, please do share via this thread or PM.

Thank you for your wishes of good luck, lxxtikk.

Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:56:35 AM

Cryptocurrencies are supposed to be for worldwide use.  That is the main benefit of using Crypto that it is accepted everywhere around the world.  Someone can live in another country but still support Bernie's views and donate to his cause.  I am from the United States but I am just trying to argue that people can donate to Bernie's campaign from anywhere in the world not just the United States. 
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 03:57:22 AM

your logo is creepy af. Good luck with trash cash

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 04:09:19 AM

Cryptocurrencies are supposed to be for worldwide use.  That is the main benefit of using Crypto that it is accepted everywhere around the world.  Someone can live in another country but still support Bernie's views and donate to his cause.  I am from the United States but I am just trying to argue that people can donate to Bernie's campaign from anywhere in the world not just the United States. 

I personally do very much agree, Brob12321. I did bring up this point during the meetings. I am sure people in other countries do feel Bernie Sanders is the best option for the United States and would like to support that effort. Given the Unites States global impact, they do have a vested interest in who is the commander in chief. However; by decissions not made by myself and as of now, they will not participate in the airdrop.

Brob12321

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:06:23 AM

I personally do very much agree, Brob12321. I did bring up this point during the meetings. I am sure people in other countries do feel Bernie Sanders is the best option for the United States and would like to support that effort. Given the Unites States global impact, they do have a vested interest in who is the commander in chief. However; by decissions not made by myself and as of now, they will not participate in the airdrop.

Understandable, hopefully that will create some sort of rarity in the coin that will be beneficial to it in the future. 
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 06:53:28 AM

Where do I sign up for the airdrop ?

The airdrop has not opened yet, risinhigher. Not until launch. 5 days and 22 hours from now.

Thank you for your interest.

CommanderVenus

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

Zoinks! Its the Miner Miner Forty-Niner!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:57:44 AM

Im interested. Ill keep watching for the airdrop.

BTC: 1VenusEubcLC9W7ykckHbdEzo5MVhPmCb
NXT: 15182624396855992605
BTQ: 14b2QFPwFtBC3tcRW9F61aaRXP2ns3fh1m
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:18:11 AM

This coin does not interest me, I am voting for Trump Wink
So this is for you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.0

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Brob12321

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:38:52 AM

The airdrop has not opened yet, risinhigher. Not until launch. 5 days and 22 hours from now.

Will there be a website to sign up for the airdrop and how will you gather our IP addresses?
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 04:15:53 AM

Will there be a website to sign up for the airdrop and how will you gather our IP addresses?

Yes, there will be a website for airdrop applications to be submitted from. Your IP address is easily accessible by any website you visit so long as you are not behind a proxy server. Traffic from behind proxy servers will be block from the airdrop and faucet. Knowing what country an IP address is located in is a bit more difficult. We will be utilizing a reliable and well trusted third-party source via API calls for that information.

Thank you for your interest in the BERNcash airdrop.

BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 05:57:09 AM

Thought I would update everyone this evening as we cross 3 days until launch. The meeting I had scheduled with the Bernie Sanders supporters and the marketing people was canceled on Thursday. The marketing people are knowledgeable about politics and wanted more time to research crypto. I had hoped the meeting could be held today but, that did not happen. If you remember, they had brought the airdrop payout amount and number of recipients under scrutiny at the last meeting. As it stands now, the airdrop will account for 25% of the instamine, 2.5 million. How much and to how many is the question that remains. I do apologize for these decisions being made so late prior to launch.

On a more positive note, I do have the source code functionally ready. Pictured below you can see I am just styling the wallet and working out some wrinkles from moving to qt5. This styling might change prior to launch. I have been test mining with various CPU and GPU X14 miners as well as with the daemon and no issues were found. The Mac and Windows wallet will be built later closer to launch as I want to be sure I have the styling complete.

I do have two seeds ready to go and I will be adding at least one more seed node this weekend. I have the payout script ready to send airdrop payments but the front end is not yet completed. The block explorer is not yet finished but, will be tomorrow. The block explorer will be ready tomorrow. The faucet front end is not yet complete but, the payout code is ready also. I had not previously committed to the faucet being opened at launch. For that reason it is lowest on my priority list which I must stick to but, still very achievable prior to launch.

axlroses

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:09:10 AM

good luck, just wait and drinking coffee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: