Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks  (Read 151757 times)
Kru420

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:53:18 PM

so BERNcash will get popular right!?
im very hope so!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BernieCoin (OP)

Activity: 791
Merit: 500

http://BERN.cash

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 08:17:56 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 08:44:27 PM by BernieCoin

so BERNcash will get popular right!?
im very hope so!

Yes, I hope so as well. That would be a nice side effect of getting the corruption out of politics. Smiley

#BernieSanders

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
Bitcointalk.org thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1338886.0
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 09:52:18 PM

Since I am on the topic of asking people to vote, Wink  please do cast your free vote for BERN to be added to c-cex. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=bern

Thank you in advance for the support!

grumpytiger211

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:35:07 AM

just found out bernie will be in idaho falls tomorrow not only am i 40 miles away with no car but have to be to work to Sad

BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 12:45:02 AM

just found out bernie will be in idaho falls tomorrow not only am i 40 miles away with no car but have to be to work to Sad

Bernie sure gets around a lot! That is unfortunate you will have to miss the event. Sad

wersd

Activity: 126

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:40:58 AM

No worries, we got this.  Smiley

...image removed for readability...

#FeelTheBern
#BernieOrBust

Wow, just to get them....
Anyway, the system really seems to be corrupt, especially those superdelegates...

Yes, superdelegates are a mechanism of corruption. They are elite government officials and groups owned by corporations within a party that are given power to protect the party. Not the people they are suppose to represent. It is a way for parties to prevent grass roots people from ever winning a nomination and allowing the party to control the winner of the nomination. Also, as is the current case and usually is, it is a tactic to make people lose faith in anyone other then who they want to win the nomination and "get in line" with the agenda by padding the books for their puppet.

You are correct wersd, it is very corrupt indeed. US politics are in a very disgusting state. This is just one of the changes the BERN political movement is about, not just Bernie Sanders alone. Rooting out the corruption from US politics in all its evil and misrepresenting ways. For far to long voters, especially here in the states, have just surrendered to this corruption and not participated in politics. Lying to themselves and thinking simply not voting, a right many people have died to preserve and others die to gain, is some sort of stance. Fortunately, many people are waking up and understanding that if we don't do politics, politics is doing us. This is evident in many of the record turnouts states are reporting. That in itself is a victory for the BERN political movement but now is no time for congratulations of that achievement. It took a long time for politics to become "We The People Corporations". It will take a long time and many battles to restore it.

The only "good" thing about superdelegates, they can change their pledge at will. Hopefully the democratic superdelegates wake up to the fact that Bernie Sanders is the parties only hope of having a fighting chance against any republican this November. #HillaryForPrison2016 surely does not stand a chance as myself and many registered democrats will never vote for her as she herself and her families dynasty are a pillar of corruption #BernDownTheDynasty. My vote is my vote and it will represent my opinion and not be influenced by elitists attempts to misguide me and steer my vote. My only hope is other voters do not fall into line and do with their vote as they have been told to by anyone else. Many Americans do take for granted the power of democracy and their vote. If I can convince one voter to vote their own opinion, regardless of that opinion, for me, BERNcash has been a tremendous success and one I hope marches on past any single election as they themselves are just battles in a bigger war against voting corruption.

If you are undecided on who to support in this presidential election, I do urge you to research and fact check on your own and not believe lies that are forced upon you by mass media and the misguidance of superdelegates to think your single vote can not change the establishment. If you have honestly formulated your own and different opinion than supporting Bernie Sanders, I thank you and I do respect your vote as much as I do my own.

Please vote! Smiley

I think, you would need a direct presidential election, as in the democratic countries. Learn from Europe. I know, you guys love show, but politics is about your own future, not a reality show.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:52:57 AM

#FeelTheBern
#BernieOrBust

Anyway, the system really seems to be corrupt, especially those superdelegates...

Yes, superdelegates are a mechanism of corruption. They are elite government officials and groups owned by corporations within a party that are given power to protect the party. Not the people they are suppose to represent. It is a way for parties to prevent grass roots people from ever winning a nomination and allowing the party to control the winner of the nomination. Also, as is the current case and usually is, it is a tactic to make people lose faith in anyone other then who they want to win the nomination and "get in line" with the agenda by padding the books for their puppet.

You are correct wersd, it is very corrupt indeed. US politics are in a very disgusting state. This is just one of the changes the BERN political movement is about, not just Bernie Sanders alone. Rooting out the corruption from US politics in all its evil and misrepresenting ways. For far to long voters, especially here in the states, have just surrendered to this corruption and not participated in politics. Lying to themselves and thinking simply not voting, a right many people have died to preserve and others die to gain, is some sort of stance. Fortunately, many people are waking up and understanding that if we don't do politics, politics is doing us. This is evident in many of the record turnouts states are reporting. That in itself is a victory for the BERN political movement but now is no time for congratulations of that achievement. It took a long time for politics to become "We The People Corporations". It will take a long time and many battles to restore it.

The only "good" thing about superdelegates, they can change their pledge at will. Hopefully the democratic superdelegates wake up to the fact that Bernie Sanders is the parties only hope of having a fighting chance against any republican this November. #HillaryForPrison2016 surely does not stand a chance as myself and many registered democrats will never vote for her as she herself and her families dynasty are a pillar of corruption #BernDownTheDynasty. My vote is my vote and it will represent my opinion and not be influenced by elitists attempts to misguide me and steer my vote. My only hope is other voters do not fall into line and do with their vote as they have been told to by anyone else. Many Americans do take for granted the power of democracy and their vote. If I can convince one voter to vote their own opinion, regardless of that opinion, for me, BERNcash has been a tremendous success and one I hope marches on past any single election as they themselves are just battles in a bigger war against voting corruption.

If you are undecided on who to support in this presidential election, I do urge you to research and fact check on your own and not believe lies that are forced upon you by mass media and the misguidance of superdelegates to think your single vote can not change the establishment. If you have honestly formulated your own and different opinion than supporting Bernie Sanders, I thank you and I do respect your vote as much as I do my own.

Please vote! Smiley

Even though I disagree with your political sentiments, you make some good points with which I agree.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 03:34:48 PM

#FeelTheBern
#BernieOrBust

Please vote! Smiley

Even though I disagree with your political sentiments, you make some good points with which I agree.

Thank you. I am very pleased we have found at least some things we can agree on. Smiley

BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 04:23:45 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2016, 04:36:02 PM by BernieCoin

No worries, we got this.  Smiley

#FeelTheBern
#BernieOrBust

Please vote! Smiley

I think, you would need a direct presidential election, as in the democratic countries. Learn from Europe. I know, you guys love show, but politics is about your own future, not a reality show.

Myself, I do not like the show at all. I do agree with you, this is our own future and therefore the future of our loved ones and, given the global impact, one could argue the future of all of us. The spectacle some of this has become is nothing less than shameful and disrespectful of our own country. It does outrage me that this disrespect is allowed to continue and divert attention away from what should be the issues.

Hopefully that can be changed in the near future by electing people that do have a proven track record of respecting all people and being diligent public servants.

wersd

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:56:28 PM

No worries, we got this.  Smiley

#FeelTheBern
#BernieOrBust

Please vote! Smiley

Myself, I do not like the show at all. I do agree with you, this is our own future and therefore the future of our loved ones and, given the global impact, one could argue the future of all of us. The spectacle some of this has become is nothing less than shameful and disrespectful of our own country. It does outrage me that this disrespect is allowed to continue and divert attention away from what should be the issues.

Hopefully that can be changed in the near future by electing people that do have a proven track record of respecting all people and being diligent public servants.

Exactly, the politicians act as landlords, not as elected servants. This has to change, lobying should be prohibited and sponsorship of big companies too. That is why I hope, Bernie wins.

BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 10:43:50 PM

Bernie sure gets around a lot! That is unfortunate you will have to miss the event. Sad

It sounds like you missed quite the rally in Idaho Falls! In which Mr. Sanders talked about the very corruption we have been discussing here in this thread. He went on to discuss his stance against the corrupt financial system! Perhaps he follows our thread!!! Wink

Quote from: Staff Writer, abc Network Local News 8, Idaho Falls, ID USA
"It is too late to think about establishment politics,” said Sanders. “We are doing something very radical in American politics, which is telling the truth. The reality is we can't go forward as a nation unless we discuss the problems we face as a county, we can't just sweep them under the rug"

In his address to the large crowd of supporters, Sanders reiterated his stance that the U.S. has a corrupt finance system.

I linked this image to a local news channel's article of the rally. Click if you wish to read it.

#StillSanders

qun_sha

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:51:56 PM

The net hashrate is dropping rapidly . Angry Angry

BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 06:51:11 PM

It is normal for net hash to fluctuate as miners start or stop mining. Net hash is presently well above 100 MH/s and there is no need for concern.

All is well. Smiley

wersd

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:40:59 PM

It is normal for net hash to fluctuate as miners start or stop mining. Net hash is presently well above 100 MH/s and there is no need for concern.

All is well. Smiley

Yes, daily it changes between 80 and 350 MHs. That is good for people with low hashrate, to see,when to mine.... Looks like, some dudes are renting rigs, then it goes really high.

grumpytiger211

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 01:16:12 AM

started staking bern on coinwallet.co

BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 02:39:54 AM

That is good to hear, congrats! Smiley

BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 04:24:48 AM

That is good to hear, congrats! Smiley

wersd

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:40:02 AM

Any news about the wallet upgrade?

BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 01:19:58 PM

Yes, I have been experimenting with p2pool mining as we discussed and with some good results. However, I still can not commit to an ETA on this as I do have to shift some of my focus on my other projects and personal obligations at least the begining of this week.

wersd

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:23:29 PM

Yes, I have been experimenting with p2pool mining as we discussed and with some good results. However, I still can not commit to an ETA on this as I do have to shift some of my focus on my other projects and personal obligations at least the begining of this week.

That is a good news my friend, I dont mean to push on you, just curiousity. This coin is blessed by a DEV, that cares. And of course, we have all our personal life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: