Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prevention is better than a cure. Please escrow.  (Read 245026 times)
laiducnam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:30:44 AM

Now a days I said to the clients to keep the money in escrow. It's safe and secure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shelly154

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:10:47 AM

It is better and easier to stop a problem from happening than to stop it after it has started.
Bluengold341

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:33:30 AM

so mods don't charge for escrow service and it's more reliable than pax or blockchain escrow?
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:29:45 PM

so mods don't charge for escrow service and it's more reliable than pax or blockchain escrow?

We charge, yes. 1% of the transaction amount, or 0.01 BTC, whichever is the greater. It is not usually moderators that escrow (in most cases), but users with loads of trade history and reputation, and are members that are generally trusted by the forum as a whole.

You will find that if you choose the right escrow person/team, your funds are always safe. Much safer than trading between individual users with little trust.

Please have a look at the link in my signature, "CET" is a team compromised of 4 members with a vast combined knowledge of Bitcoin/Altcoins, and escrowing physical and digital items.

By the way, there are other escrows out there on this forum, but nearly all will charge you a small fee of at least 1%.

Cheers Smiley

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
WhatAboutBen

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 06:05:36 PM

So I'm still technically a newbie as I don't post. I've been a long time observer here and I'll be setting up a low fee automated escrowing service.

For any who would like to use me as an escrow before the site goes live here are my fees:

0.5% (Minimum 0.01 btc) per transaction.
When the site is set up, the fee will be 1%, with 0.5% returned on a successful transaction which did not require mediation.
I belive with a little automation, we should be able to open up escrow to be used on almost any transaction. as 0.01 is now c.$30.

Thanks
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:43:05 PM

I GOT SCAMMED EVERYONE FOLLOW THIS ADVICE, USE ESCROW YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!!!
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:18:00 PM

I GOT SCAMMED EVERYONE FOLLOW THIS ADVICE, USE ESCROW YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!!!

OGnasty has been compromised. After making many trades with him and establishing what I thought was rapport(i mean fuck I've given him $100 's maybe $1000's in escrow fees alone).

Instead of refunding my bitcoin after a deal goes stale he refunds it to coinbase. Maybe what you want is a pain in the ass to get your money back.

Find a different escrow.
ottokoester

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:56:56 PM

in Portuguese we say: "prevenir é melhor do que remediar"

But what is an "escrow"?

Oi Felipe,

É um contrato que vc faz e vc praticamente deposita o dinheiro, ou as moedas, pra uma pessoa que tem tradição de gerenciar os negócios, respeitando a mutabilidade dos negócios, caso algo dê errado, ele sabe pra quem ele deve dar ou devolver o dinheiro.
Geralmente, escora não é muito garantido. Se é através de um portal como o Bitpanda, é seguro, pois é uma empresa com nome e tal... mas um indivíduo só pq tem uma boa reputação na comunidade não quer dizer nada... se fosse assim o Alibaba, seria o site mais confiável do mundo. Um amigo meu anos importando monitores e tvs da marca LG, teve um belo dia uma decepção, simplesmente a firma desapareceu, o contaminar sumiu e o dinheiro evaporou como se fala no português brasileiro...
Pra fazer uma boa negociação de Escrow tem que ser com firma jurídica que possua toda documentação em dia... somente assim eu confio... senão o negócio é pagar mais caro mesmo na mão dos atravessadores... que se vc analisar não é tão caro e é justo... pois estes têm o trabalho de ir lá... averiguar a máquina... trazer... pagar impostos... enfim... é complicado... o velho ditado "prevenir melhor do que remediar"
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:05:50 AM

Prevention is better than cure. When it comes to our health, prevention is much better than cure. Several diseases and injuries are preventable, and can be managed much better if identified earlier on. It is common for people only to go to the doctor when they are feeling unwell.and if their in critical condition.that was a verry sad reality of the human beings..
donjuan

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:38:38 AM

If i want buy another btc account, what is the best way to prevent for scammers.
Of course escrow. But is it still possible that the seller recover his account?
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:49:01 PM

Prevention is better than a cure. Please escrow.
Prevention is good. But, better yet twice a year to undergo routine medical examination.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:06:47 PM

When you make an offer on home, you will write an earnest money check that will be placed in “escrow.” That means it isn’t going directly to the seller but is being held by an impartial third party until you and the seller negotiate a contract and close the deal. You can’t touch it and the seller can’t touch it. It’s in escrow. So with this it make your money be in safe hand, which u can easily retrieve back if the saller or buyer change his/her mind, and also help in limiting online market fraud, use escrow is always a good ideal.
SemenKaparushkin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:14:41 PM

hi, anyone advise escrow for our project? I want to assure investors of the seriousness of his intentions Smiley
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:23:02 PM

No body is above or beyond fraud they can trick who ever they want to trick, the only solution  to that is escrow which stand as third part in internet business, I advice all internet business dealers t make use of  escrow.
SemenKaparushkin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:58:15 PM

No body is above or beyond fraud they can trick who ever they want to trick, the only solution  to that is escrow which stand as third part in internet business, I advice all internet business dealers t make use of  escrow.
give me a link..)
hohemhein2583

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:42:26 AM

In this world, many people are dying from various types of health related problems due to the lacking of appropriate health education and preventive actions. That is why a government should expend a huge amount of money from health budget for cure-related education as well as preventive measure. It is agreed that this policy has a great number of benefits and this will be proven by analysing economical point of view of a country and the health aspects of people.

Firstly, many regimes spend an enormous amount of money in order to treat their people who are suffering from different types of serious diseases. This extravagance can be easily diminished when state commences of healthcare educational system by spending money to the health teaching system. As an example, if the administration perceives to their slums that smoking, drinking, and so on is bad things for human body through this educational program, many people will be not attacked by the severe sickness. This could save a large amount of money of the state. As can be clearly seen from this illustration that the idea may bring colossal economic benefit to the government.

Secondly, many governments fight against several types of diseases, especially diabetes and the heart diseases. Before these health problems assault the people, it can be ceased by taking some preventive measure. For example, exercise, sports, entertainment etc. can decrease the chances to become these patients. Making parks, playground, and cinema hall can influence people to do exercise, which can protect the people from these intense sicknesses. This can be achieved by investing the money in preventive measures from health budget.

In conclusions, this idea is indispensable not only to the people but also to the governments. However, the tremendous amenities of this policy fortify my argument. Therefore, a government should spend money for health education and preventive measure from health budget.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:11:57 AM

Until further notice I feel safe with this training. In any case, despite everything I fear the collector. Nothing is protected truly. It's not a matter of if It's the point at which these locales will have something abused. I know the vast majority of these escrow administrations are not kidding about the work being finished. in any case, so where a huge amount of the trades, online wallets and buyback benefits that have lost some genuine cover up in the wake of being misused. I praise the endeavors and backers of escrow administrations for coin. It's a colossal stride the correct way of showcasing everybody at any rate sufficiently agreeable to exchange with the cash.
tomtom67

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:50:54 PM

https://wallet.cryptaur.com/syndicates/join/3ea8ee40/
Postlegend

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:45:44 PM

Using escrow is a safe choice, however it's not without risk. Some accounts may have been hacked/bought/sold, which may lead to huge scams. It's better to rely on trusted traders, ones with great trust, etc. Using escrow may also cost you 1% off your total, which is usually paid by the borrower/buyer. It's just an extra pain. Just don't buy from untrusted members of Bitcointalk, there are plenty of senior members to buy/borrow from.

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:17:35 PM

Using escrow is a safe choice, however it's not without risk. Some accounts may have been hacked/bought/sold, which may lead to huge scams. It's better to rely on trusted traders, ones with great trust, etc. Using escrow may also cost you 1% off your total, which is usually paid by the borrower/buyer. It's just an extra pain. Just don't buy from untrusted members of Bitcointalk, there are plenty of senior members to buy/borrow from.

Im very glad that you totally shared this information to everybody, it gives me the idea that i will not be able to give my fully trust to anyone because ill be experiencing those people who scam later on.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀