Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL LINKS IN THIS SECTION SHOULD BE VIEWED AS SCAM SITES - A WARNING  (Read 60127 times)
Halfender

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

SOULcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:05:51 AM

Add this to the warning list
https://croaticaa.com/

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:50:58 AM

How long did it take you to write that? Firstly, I have no issues with dooglus. I respect his business style and his ideology. I am tired of your community action shit trying to put down people trying to make money transparently. And if you have problems "deranged obsession about" other users, then take a look at your own obsession with me being QS.

So you know Dooglus well enough to have an opinion on both his business style and his ideology yet you claim this 'Honestbit' account is your only account, one which was created a couple of weeks ago? You are also 'tired' of my 'community action shit' yet you only just turned up here a couple of weeks ago? You know more about the DT system than most long term members yet you only just created your sole account a couple of weeks ago?

Also this is my first account.

Uhuh, sure, sounds legit.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
AfricanBloke

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 01:59:40 PM

Thank you for the organized collection of links!
Honestbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:47:17 PM

How long did it take you to write that? Firstly, I have no issues with dooglus. I respect his business style and his ideology. I am tired of your community action shit trying to put down people trying to make money transparently. And if you have problems "deranged obsession about" other users, then take a look at your own obsession with me being QS.

So you know Dooglus well enough to have an opinion on both his business style and his ideology yet you claim this 'Honestbit' account is your only account, one which was created a couple of weeks ago? You are also 'tired' of my 'community action shit' yet you only just turned up here a couple of weeks ago? You know more about the DT system than most long term members yet you only just created your sole account a couple of weeks ago?

Uhuh, sure, sounds legit.

I'm sorry if you're jealous of my intelligence, but I have in fact sent private messages to Dooglus, actually read the forum, invested in his dice site, and read other parts of the forum. So yes, after a few weeks, I should know a thing or two about dooglus. And it's not like repeating something three times is better than repeating it two times
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:56:16 AM

I think you should separate invest sites from gambling and games and put it in ann section.

Also Avabitcoin  still is pending and no support answer.

🖤😏
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:22:25 AM

I think you should separate invest sites from gambling and games and put it in ann section.

Also Avabitcoin  still is pending and no support answer.

Ava its scam from the very start...

I am sorry to tell you but if you put money on them, they just gone as expected.... Sad

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
freedoge.co

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:00:01 PM

this board named " Investor-based games" is meant for such ponzi games, so why do you butthurted noobs who invested and thought to be rich fast without any research before, now keep SPAMMING this whole board with obvious warning which is located on top?

If you need to feel being useful you can instead make a thread of proven scam ponzi games???

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:30:09 PM

this board named " Investor-based games" is meant for such ponzi games, so why do you butthurted noobs who invested and thought to be rich fast without any research before, now keep SPAMMING this whole board with obvious warning which is located on top?

If you need to feel being useful you can instead make a thread of proven scam ponzi games???

1. If "Investor - based games" means to you Ponzis, you have to go to a doctor... Shocked When the Ponzi schemes became a game? Huh

2. This thread IS for proven scam or potential/ eventually scam sites/ Ponzis... Roll Eyes

3. Everybody do whatever he wants by his own criteria. I dont see here spamming... Undecided

4. As you said being "rich" you have to do some research first(?), who said to you that we are butthurted noobs? lol

EDIT : Opmac, add this new to the list...https://financeco.biz/  Cool

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
freedoge.co

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:47:25 PM

1. If "Investor - based games" means to you Ponzis, you have to go to a doctor... Shocked When the Ponzi schemes became a game? Huh

they became, get used to it

2. This thread IS for proven scam or potential/ eventually scam sites/ Ponzis... Roll Eyes

that's good

3. Everybody do whatever he wants by his own criteria. I dont see here spamming... Undecided

ok

4. As you said being "rich" you have to do some research first(?), who said to you that we are butthurted noobs? lol

not getting the point

opmac (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:46:31 AM

You truly are a dipshit!!!

What the fuck do you think this list is. You are just a dumb as your scambag buddies. FYI hate to tell you we are not noobs.

Also keep posting in here. Thanks for the bumps!!!

Shitsticks like you destroy crypto. It has gotten to the point I don't even want to waste my time even typing a response to a worthless soul like yourself and other like you.

You are now falling in the minority of morons that use scamsites and pray to get your money back. Keep losing it. Lose it all please do!!!

PS  This list will continue Smiley

Have a nice day!!! Smiley

SUPPORT CRYPTO DON'T DESTROY IT!!!

freedoge.co

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:08:34 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2016, 01:20:24 AM by freedoge.co

What the fuck do you think this list is. You are just a dumb as your scambag buddies. FYI hate to tell you we are not noobs.

Shitsticks like you destroy crypto. It has gotten to the point I don't even want to waste my time even typing a response to a worthless soul like yourself and other like you.

You are now falling in the minority of morons that use scamsites and pray to get your money back. Keep losing it. Lose it all please do!!!

PS  This list will continue Smiley

this list is a big false scam accusation, without a proof, that's what it is

you should get used to the fact that it's only a gambling for people using this doublers, yes there are few new naive people who are not oriented yet but you can't stop it, better accept it as gambling, relax and mind your own business

NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 02:10:43 AM

Hey bro, all of this lists has been proven and tested by stupid people that these are truly scams.
Honestbit

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:21:21 AM

Hey bro, all of this lists has been proven and tested by stupid people that these are truly scams.

That's not true. Counterexample: HonestBitcoin *drops bass* *walks out*
Honestbit

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:24:08 AM

PS  This list will continue Smiley

Have a nice day to you too! In the meantime, may I remind you that you have a question pending about how Honest Bitcoin is a scam... I can hardly contain my anticipation for you to answer it!!! Grin Wink
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 02:25:24 AM

You can easily say that because you are a newbie here, why don't you try investing some funds of yours here in the list of scams? Let's see if I'm wrong. Cheesy
freedoge.co

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:50:46 AM

You can easily say that because you are a newbie here, why don't you try investing some funds of yours here in the list of scams? Let's see if I'm wrong. Cheesy
he doesn't have to he is the owner of one doubler, just fyi Grin

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:59:32 AM

Isn't this thread to be made sticky?
Butthurts will start screaming if it would. Grin

Anyways thanks op for this.
I have personally made a blacklist out of them.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:48:09 AM

He's not a newbie, he's just pretending he is. Creates account a few weeks ago yet seems to understand the intricacies of the DT system and declares that he sick of my 'shit' and that he has much respect for Dooglus' ethos and business style. All this in the few days it took him to fire up his bullshit 'honest' ponzi.

Because that's what a genuine newbie would do, right? First time on this forum, create account, start thread dedicated to his ponzi scheme.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Honestbit

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:09:44 AM

He's not a newbie, he's just pretending he is. Creates account a few weeks ago yet seems to understand the intricacies of the DT system and declares that he sick of my 'shit' and that he has much respect for Dooglus' ethos and business style. All this in the few days it took him to fire up his bullshit 'honest' ponzi.

Because that's what a genuine newbie would do, right? First time on this forum, create account, start thread dedicated to his ponzi scheme.

That's what a genuine and proud ponzi owner would do. Besides, what is the purpose of your fanatical grasp of straws to tie me and your archenemy QS? It's kind of funny from an outside perspective, I'm sure you know that. Even if I admit that I'm QS (which I'm not), what satisfaction do you get aside from fulfilling a personal vendetta? Does that help stop scammers?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:14:22 AM

That's what a genuine and proud ponzi owner would do. Besides, what is the purpose of your fanatical grasp of straws to tie me and your archenemy QS?

It is hardly fanatical if it is a connection made on the basis of witnessing QS routinely get unmasked for his multiple sock-puppet accounts and I happen to include in a ponzi discussion thread why I suspect the latest dishonest-argument ponzi idiot may be him. That you are lying about being a newbie is true, whether you definitely are QS is open to debate but the reasoning I have given is, well, reasonable.

Even if I admit that I'm QS (which I'm not), what satisfaction do you get aside from fulfilling a personal vendetta? Does that help stop scammers?

I've not treated you any differently from all the other ponzi scamming scumbags who have tried to bitch and whine to Dooglus about their operation being shut down by this community action. You weren't the first and I doubt you'll be the last. You're not special.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: