Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 5194 times)
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:50:44 PM

This sums it up all. Roll Eyes
Why do you even promote a ponzi and believe in someone when the admin of that forum has given a negative trust?

Beware! It will go down anytime soon.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 07:57:52 PM

Seems like things will turn out pretty well after all. (people will get their investment)

and

taking a break - expect delayed responses
kingaltcoins

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:10:13 PM

Well I checked the main thread and there op said after starting a contract he will send a link from nicehash to the investors for showing that he is really mining. And everyone posted their screenshots of nicehash graphs too. Did this op send any links to monitor the real activity of mining to any investors?
I think no. Roll Eyes
Zeroxal (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:11:56 PM

This sums it up all. Roll Eyes
Why do you even promote a ponzi and believe in someone when the admin of that forum has given a negative trust?

Beware! It will go down anytime soon.
Omni didn't ban lotto only because of his investment scheme. He has had problems with omni before that.

Like said, he is still paying out after he ha seen banned on HF and he currently runs his own forum: www.trustforums.com

I'll stop this service anyways.

Well I checked the main thread and there op said after starting a contract he will send a link from nicehash to the investors for showing that he is really mining. And everyone posted their screenshots of nicehash graphs too. Did this op send any links to monitor the real activity of mining to any investors?
I think no. Roll Eyes
No, customers didn't request to mine in their own pool. So there is no graph etc
kingaltcoins

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:19:43 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 06:35:36 AM by kingaltcoins

Omni didn't ban lotto only because of his investment scheme. He has had problems with omni before that.
Proof of his earlier problems with omni?

No, customers didn't request to mine in their own pool. So there is no graph etc
Then why are these users posting their screenshots of nicehash and shouting in flocks?

There are more of them posting like this.

I got your username btw Wink > http://hackforums.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=2715954

See how you are lying just now buddy!

If you cannot explain this to me I will leave a neg rep on both your accounts and pm Omni showing this thread that you are his partner.

Also Lottomax avoided KaptaiN's obvious questions just like that! > http://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5097730&pid=49268543#pid49268543

Please watch out before investing your money in this.

I have a few questions about this:

1. Is there any proof whatsoever that you actually own these miners?
2. If these miners can supposedly make such large profits with these investments, how do you benefit at all from renting them out and giving the "profits" to the investors? Why not just run them yourself, with your investments, and keep 100% of the profits? If everybody's money is doubling then surely you can just keep doubling your own money?

I have a feeling that this is all a big variation of a ponzi scheme: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
Are you sure you're not taking everyone's investments and using them for the payouts?

I look forward to see how you'll explain this, maybe there's just something I'm not seeing - otherwise this is exactly like those BTC faucet websites where you invest small amounts & get a payout, then, once everyone has invested large sums, the website disappears and everyone's BTC is stolen. It doesn't help that you've been here for literally less than a month.

Can you answer this on his behalf since you are his business partner? Roll Eyes
155UE

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:02:48 PM

If you cannot explain this to me I will leave a neg rep on both your accounts and pm Omni showing this thread that you are his partner.
He meant none of the people that invested with Zeroxal here, not on hackforums.

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 10:26:06 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2016, 10:38:57 PM by Zeroxal

I have no idea what you're trying to say here. None of my customers asked me to mine at their pool. So I didn't provide them with that. I am not lottomax, I am Zeroxal. His customers aren't my customers. Leave me a rep then if you want, for your obvious reasons it seems...

Also Lottomax avoided KaptaiN's obvious questions just like that! > http://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5097730&pid=49268543#pid49268543

Please watch out before investing your money in this.

I have a few questions about this:

1. Is there any proof whatsoever that you actually own these miners?
2. If these miners can supposedly make such large profits with these investments, how do you benefit at all from renting them out and giving the "profits" to the investors? Why not just run them yourself, with your investments, and keep 100% of the profits? If everybody's money is doubling then surely you can just keep doubling your own money?

I have a feeling that this is all a big variation of a ponzi scheme: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
Are you sure you're not taking everyone's investments and using them for the payouts?

I look forward to see how you'll explain this, maybe there's just something I'm not seeing - otherwise this is exactly like those BTC faucet websites where you invest small amounts & get a payout, then, once everyone has invested large sums, the website disappears and everyone's BTC is stolen. It doesn't help that you've been here for literally less than a month.

Can you answer this on his behalf since you are his business partner? Roll Eyes
Once again. I am his sales partner for bitcointalk, I am not his partner for sales on HF. I'm basically just a middleman forwarding the investments. And you are here asking for me to give you proof of how someone else manages to make free money.
Just to repeat it again for you: it's almost obvious now that this is a ponzi. Read through the whole thread before posting nonsense like that. That's called spam.

Tip: Stop spamming for your sig campaign. I'll report you to your sig campaign manager Smiley Already did Wink
Also, merge your post into one post instead of quoting and reposting it 5 times.
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:59:28 AM

Kingaltcoins, stop bitching about everything.
Go back to your scam report over 10 virtual 'bucks'.
Omniscient is a retard who has problems with anyone making money or basically anyone on his forum. If you're going to be a little snitch about everything, don't make it about something like this. No one likes people like you.
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 10:09:46 AM

Omniscient is a retard who has problems with anyone making money or basically anyone on his forum. If you're going to be a little snitch about everything, don't make it about something like this. No one likes people like you.
He isn't bitching around. He's only trying to get his post count up by double/triple posting on the same thread complaining about everything.
I've already reported him to his campaign manager.
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 10:17:29 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 10:00:39 PM by rezilient

I didnt read the part that he will pm omni about the thread. I didn't knew that hackforum is directly related to bitcointalk forum..

You don't pay enough.
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:07:34 PM

He isn't bitching around. He's only trying to get his post count up by double/triple posting on the same thread complaining about everything.
I've already reported him to his campaign manager.
Its been 2 days,can you send me my money?
Or confirm whether or not you need more time
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:23:08 PM

I'm currently trying to get the investments from lotto. His Skype had been banned and I am contacting him via XMPP and his forum. He still needs some time.
Please give me a few hours of time Smiley
RoughLyfe

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:26:18 PM

I'm currently trying to get the investments from lotto. His Skype had been banned and I am contacting him via XMPP and his forum. He still needs some time.
Understandable.I messaged you via Skype and received no answer so I wasn't sure what happened.Keep me updated
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:40:53 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 05:53:35 PM by Zeroxal

Understandable.I messaged you via Skype and received no answer so I wasn't sure what happened.Keep me updated
Sorry, have been busy all day trying to contact lotto. Finally got him on XMPP now Smiley He seems to be very busy, as he cannot manage sales via Skype anymore and many investors are trying to get their investments.
The good thing is that he is still paying out.

His last response was: "I need a few hours to sort things out"

So there will probably still be a 2-3 hour wait.

Edit:
Just got a confirmation that he need 2-3 hours MINIMUM. Let's see what happens... :/
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:40:00 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 10:19:33 PM by Zeroxal

Good news guys! I just received my payment from lotto. Will distribute the payment to each of you once the transaction gets confirmed and I'll post the TXID here Smiley

Thanks for your business!

The payments for RoighLyfe and amrulshare have been sent: https://blockchain.info/tx/9605f60a9d5bb1c046afbaf889f7416a34375f43a898b8192d7a15a9c2621efb

@indianacoin,rezilient,chrispop
Please send me your addresses, so I can send you your profit + investment.

Rezilient payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/c4de2d4a1a194948f58c9780f7594a85a37ee0ecd5e7a83a4ea52af2546fb65d
Indianacoin's payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/09f7047f2564bee9dcb0d67c2544d183a86aa1075c28151a510a34a31b232d64
I'm going to bed now, so if I am offline in 15-20 mins and don't respond to messages, that's why Wink.
RoughLyfe

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:19:07 PM

Good news guys! I just received my payment from lotto. Will distribute the payment to each of you once the transaction gets confirmed and I'll post the TXID here Smiley

The payments for RoighLyfe and amrulshare have been sent: https://blockchain.info/tx/9605f60a9d5bb1c046afbaf889f7416a34375f43a898b8192d7a15a9c2621efb

I'm going to bed now, so if I am offline in 15-20 mins and don't respond to messages, that's why Wink.
I can confirm I have received payment.Thanks for the business!
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:30:38 PM

I can confirm I have received payment.Thanks for the business!

Thank you! received it as well.

You don't pay enough.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 10:20:40 PM

Thank you , receive for payment after 2 Day  Wink

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:04:06 AM

Yeah! I received my return of investment before time! I was notified of getting it in 3 days but I already received in 2 days!
Thanks buddy Smiley
At least I will say the investments under zeroxal's control was a success.
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:30:46 AM

Chrispop, I have messaged you multiple times. Please send me your address, so I can send you your 0.01 btc + profit back Smiley
Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: