Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 5197 times)
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:32:50 PM

Well, as I am personally taking a big risk covering your losses, I think 20% for my customers is a fair profit. You can choose to invest to lotto directly, but I won't have any responsibility for your losses.

Okay no problem. At least 20% profit is enough for me.
So only two days left I guess for my return right?

1) Explain the role of escrow here
2) How do you guarantee that the "investors" will be refunded(with profit as you claim)? Do you have enough amount under the control of a neutral party?
3) Is question two in anyway related to escrow.
4) There is no way in heck mining can get you that amount of profit in that time period.
5) "Altcoin trading" is a commonly used term for noobs to describe their money is going in a ponzi

@Everyone, you do remember scrypt, that joke of a "investment" Primedime, cloudminr.io and countless other ponzis that did return your "investment" with profit before their seeding money was emptied and they were fully saturated right?

@OP, considering you do not have any information as to how the profit is derived, where the mining power comes from(could also come from a legit source which is being funded by the ponzi's seeding money) , I feel a negative for you is well deserved.

Obviously this is a ponzi according to me Tongue and all that 'altcoin trading', 'mining' and all are nothing but bullshit.

But I considered investing here for the first two times because I was carefully tracking all the addresses involved in it and if you look closely you will notice that this address (https://blockchain.info/address/1FX4fnxikvhhK3cSxiuX9MkRPqpLJAr6Hz) is probably the address of Lottomax and since he already has 18.8667998 BTC I felt this is the right time to make some profit if possible. Tongue

Eventually it will become zero (because - https://blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=1FX4fnxikvhhK3cSxiuX9MkRPqpLJAr6Hz) and at that time Lottomax will have nothing to do but to hide. At that time the whole ponzi will be considered as 'saturated'.

I can give one advice to op is that he should stop his own partnership service right away when he notices that there is significant lapse in Lottomax's wallet. That way you will not experience any loses.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:37:05 PM

Like said, I have no idea how lottomax manages to make that profit.
And you still promote it... I see little difference between you and the (frowned upon and negged) ponzi sig promoters.
That's why I won't take any further investments until I have paid back the current investors and I will do further investigation too.
You will continue promoting this crap scheme if more seeding money arrives and it appears that the ponzi is not saturated enough? Perhaps I was not wrong in thinking a neg is well deserved.
People can invest by depositing his money into an escrow. The escrow will then release the funds until I send him his profit.
Considering the mayhem of refunds not being done yet, it was a bad idea to start with , with or without escrow. Explain "escrow will then release the funds until I send him his profit" , so escrow will release payment to you/ponzi and then the participants will get their "investment"?
I already  said that mining doesn't give that profit. Trading plays the biggest role here.
That is pretty much what every failed ponzi has claimed
I don't know where the mining comes from, but I suspect it to come from a botnet, as lottomax has once offered his botnet-setup services.
Bot-nets as in hacking into other people's computers and using it for unknown(to the user) reasons? Another reason a neg is deserved
I don't have the funds in an escrow, I have it in my wallet. Currently, there is about 0.2 btc invested in the investment. And I don't think scamming for such an amount would be worth to lose my account and my reputation here.
Nope your reputation is worth about 0.14 along with your account in my book, I don't even consider mine to be worth more than 0.3
To be honest, I'm the highest risk taker here. If lottomax turns out to be a scammer I would lose my investments in him (1btc+) plus the guaranteed loss recovery (0.2 btc)
I know the suspicions, and I already am considering to close this service.
Nonetheless, you did promote the ponzi in the first place.
I will be making sure you will be neg-tagged in case:
1) You continue promoting this even if it does pay later
2) The refunds are not provided.
Zeroxal (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:39:38 PM

-
He has over 10 addresses, each holding approximately 15 bitcoins. I'll give some examples:
https://blockchain.info/address/135NWFvm2rDePUK74bCUfbogu1zTSJEU2z (his first address used, only has 2 btc)
https://blockchain.info/address/1JKBakJCqgciX9b9XbGjaeC1A14BzjvArV (another alternative address)
https://blockchain.info/address/1FX4fnxikvhhK3cSxiuX9MkRPqpLJAr6Hz (address he has been using recently)

I will probably stop this service after I have paid back the current ones.

Like said, I have no idea how lottomax manages to make that profit.
And you still promote it... I see little difference between you and the (frowned upon and negged) ponzi sig promoters.
That's why I won't take any further investments until I have paid back the current investors and I will do further investigation too.
You will continue promoting this crap scheme if more seeding money arrives and it appears that the ponzi is not saturated enough? Perhaps I was not wrong in thinking a neg is well deserved.
People can invest by depositing his money into an escrow. The escrow will then release the funds until I send him his profit.
Considering the mayhem of refunds not being done yet, it was a bad idea to start with , with or without escrow. Explain "escrow will then release the funds until I send him his profit" , so escrow will release payment to you/ponzi and then the participants will get their "investment"?
I already  said that mining doesn't give that profit. Trading plays the biggest role here.
That is pretty much what every failed ponzi has claimed
I don't know where the mining comes from, but I suspect it to come from a botnet, as lottomax has once offered his botnet-setup services.
Bot-nets as in hacking into other people's computers and using it for unknown(to the user) reasons? Another reason a neg is deserved
I don't have the funds in an escrow, I have it in my wallet. Currently, there is about 0.2 btc invested in the investment. And I don't think scamming for such an amount would be worth to lose my account and my reputation here.
Nope your reputation is worth about 0.14 along with your account in my book, I don't even consider mine to be worth more than 0.3
To be honest, I'm the highest risk taker here. If lottomax turns out to be a scammer I would lose my investments in him (1btc+) plus the guaranteed loss recovery (0.2 btc)
I know the suspicions, and I already am considering to close this service.
Nonetheless, you did promote the ponzi in the first place.
I will be making sure you will be neg-tagged in case:
1) You continue promoting this even if it does pay later
2) The refunds are not provided.
1. I dont have the funds, lottomax has the investments. If he runs away, I dont have any investment in my wallet.
2. I can send 0.2 bitcoin to one of the escrows if the investors want to. Right away.
3. I know lottomax owns a botnet and can make lots of money with its mining power. He also has very good experience in trading altcoins. You can look it up at HF.
lotto has tried to sell his knowledge at first on HF, but then decided to open an investment service, because his lack of funds at the beginning
4. I have closed new investments immediately after suspiciouns turned up, and I didnt promote it further.
5. My account might have a worth of 0.14 btc here at the marketplace, but its my only account. I also have another account on HF, with 110+ reputation and Ub3r membership, which means if I scam here, both accounts would be worthless. This account is currently enrolled in the betcoin.ag sig campaign, with over 150 posts this month, Ill get 0.15 btc on 02/01/2016. You can contact roslin to seize that if I dont pay back the investments, which are due to tommorow.

Indianacoin

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:42:44 PM

Good decision!
At least I want my hard earned money back.
With or without profit doesn't matter.

Sorry to say but I will also not invest here again after this time.

He has over 10 addresses, each holding approximately 15 bitcoins. I'll give some examples:
https://blockchain.info/address/135NWFvm2rDePUK74bCUfbogu1zTSJEU2z (his first address used, only has 2 btc)
https://blockchain.info/address/1JKBakJCqgciX9b9XbGjaeC1A14BzjvArV (another alternative address)
https://blockchain.info/address/1FX4fnxikvhhK3cSxiuX9MkRPqpLJAr6Hz (address he has been using recently)

So he is losing actually.
Balances in all three wallets are going down. Wink
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:44:18 PM

Probably is not the right word here mate. Definitely need to stop it.
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:48:46 PM

To announce officially:

I will close this service after the last investments has been paid back. Thanks for the business.

@mexxer I have updated my above post in response to your post.
BTW, youre basically just "blackmailing" me with your whole neg-tag thing. In your theory, you also should neg-tag every single investor here, as every one of them knows that lottomax owns a botnet and still invested. I will provide a list for you if you request Wink
Did I scam? No - So please leave me a neg-tag with the desciption: User giving away free money with his investment scheme. Thanks Smiley
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:01:12 PM

2. I can send 0.2 bitcoin to one of the escrows if the investors want to. Right away.
Fair enough, if the refunds are delivered I'll let this issue slide by.
3. I know lottomax owns a botnet and can make lots of money with its mining power.
How many of them does he have? A 100? A 1000? An average computer(which I believe most of the bot-nets consist of) delivers 10-15H, taking the current mining difficulty, I'd be surprised if it makes more than $10 in a week.
BTW, youre basically just "blackmailing" me with your whole neg-tag thing.
The time you try helping the others from getting scammed, you're blackmailing. Well thats bitcointalk for you.
In your theory, you also should neg-tag every single investor here, as every one of them knows that lottomax owns a botnet and still invested. I will provide a list for you if you request Wink
Nobody was promoting it(the scheme), nonetheless I'm pretty sure you haven't mentioned it before .
Did I scam? No - So please leave me a neg-tag with the desciption: User giving away free money with his investment scheme. Thanks Smiley
Perhaps, but this would be better don't you think "Aiding a ponzi by promoting it, untrustworthy individual."
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:04:18 PM

Fair enough, if the refunds are delivered I'll let this issue slide by.
I could send the 0.2 bitcoin directly to you. Send me your address (here) and ill fund it with 0.2 btc and leave you a small tip.

EDIT:
Once again. I didnt suspect it to be a ponzi at first, because of his service provided (trading method, botnet setup etc). After I have seen suspicious actions I instantly closed new investments.
Maybe youll still call me a ponzi promoter. Its up to you.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 03:07:44 PM

Zeroxal asked me to provide an escrow address to keep 0.2 bitcoin.

So here it is:

The escrow address is:
Code:
1M2xB8TfDgGWLKAWNCG1VsmQekuurgJ53a
Please ONLY send to an escrow address i sent you directly. Dont send to quotes the seller claims i wrote. Only if i send you the address directly its ensured the address is correct. I will attach a signature whose message contains the escrow address, signed with an old address of mine, i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Before payment i would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation for a normal transaction, which means a transaction with coins coming from one address, and going to two addresses. That would be the target address and the source or a change address where the remaining coins are sent to. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

The payment of the bitcoins can be found and proved the fastest way through blockchain.info or automatically by email through bitcoinmonitor.net.

In case signed messages has to be verified, then its the fastest to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify. Then you can proove fast if a signature, given by me or the seller, is correct and so you know that the address is controlled by the one giving the signature.

Escrowfee is donation based... see my donation jar in my profile page... (Left side of page... click on my username) or simply scan the QR-Code from my avatar picture. Wink

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
20160130 This is the escrow address for holding coins for Zeroxal and the escrow address is 1M2xB8TfDgGWLKAWNCG1VsmQekuurgJ53a
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
GxWLK0MiwrucuILVJAQ7X+HvDrifyHpEmWeseyXv1Zq/MPHYT6SyF9nAHoeP09HRJkEXmVY4KGhl+8JK+Arvvt0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:08:40 PM

Zeroxal asked me to provide an escrow address to keep 0.2 bitcoin.

So here it is:

The escrow address is:
Code:
1M2xB8TfDgGWLKAWNCG1VsmQekuurgJ53a
Please ONLY send to an escrow address i sent you directly. Dont send to quotes the seller claims i wrote. Only if i send you the address directly its ensured the address is correct. I will attach a signature whose message contains the escrow address, signed with an old address of mine, i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Before payment i would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation for a normal transaction, which means a transaction with coins coming from one address, and going to two addresses. That would be the target address and the source or a change address where the remaining coins are sent to. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

The payment of the bitcoins can be found and proved the fastest way through blockchain.info or automatically by email through bitcoinmonitor.net.

In case signed messages has to be verified, then its the fastest to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify. Then you can proove fast if a signature, given by me or the seller, is correct and so you know that the address is controlled by the one giving the signature.

Escrowfee is donation based... see my donation jar in my profile page... (Left side of page... click on my username) or simply scan the QR-Code from my avatar picture. Wink

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
20160130 This is the escrow address for holding coins for Zeroxal and the escrow address is 1M2xB8TfDgGWLKAWNCG1VsmQekuurgJ53a
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
GxWLK0MiwrucuILVJAQ7X+HvDrifyHpEmWeseyXv1Zq/MPHYT6SyF9nAHoeP09HRJkEXmVY4KGhl+8JK+Arvvt0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.
Disregard my disregard PM then Smiley
Will fund the address with 0.2 bitcoin as soon as possible.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:10:33 PM

I could send the 0.2 bitcoin directly to you. Send me your address (here) and ill fund it with 0.2 btc and leave you a small tip.
I do not escrow for any transactions over 0.15, Seb is a good choice.
Maybe youll still call me a ponzi promoter. Its up to you.
Considering you are willing to refund I believe a feedback is not necessary, or if requested by an "investor" a neutral.
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:13:31 PM

Amount has been sent to escrow. 0.2001 ( for the sake of transaction fees)
https://blockchain.info/tx/9e1b9e4bc5770deae7189f11297b275206735beda467e21d83bbd4890e7d6858

Terms are:
If I don't repay the individual investors until 01.02.2016 17PM forum time, Sebastian should repay the individuals using the escrowed amount.
But if they get their payment by then. Sebastian will send the 0.2 btc back to my address:18WvTJ1M3gAr6xYfFtWtsH1RikTXfvhEBN

Please confirm that seb Smiley
Indianacoin

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:15:35 PM

Since you are putting nearly all your money in escrow how will I receive the return + 20% profit then?
Tell me the process please?

Will seb send me the principal and you send the 20% profit?

Also it is a good choice in my opinion to secure your assets.

Lets wait and see what happens afterall Smiley
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:18:11 PM

Since you are putting all your money in escrow how will I receive the return + 20% profit then?
Tell me the process please?

Will seb send me the principal and you send the 20% profit?

Also it is a good choice in my opinion to secure your assets.

Lats wait and see what happens afterall Smiley
I guarantee to cover any losses if anything should happen. So you wouldn't receive your profit if lottomax scams till then.
I'll publish a list of all open investments if something should happen. (Which is very unlikely, because lotto still holds a lot of bitcoin)
Indianacoin

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:21:07 PM

I guarantee to cover any losses if anything should happen. So you wouldn't receive your profit if lottomax scams till then.
I'll publish a list of all open investments if something should happen. (Which is very unlikely, because lotto still holds a lot of bitcoin)

So you are sending the full payment at the mentioned time until lotto faces any issues right?
Thats what I wanted to know Smiley

Also make a list of all current investors in op and mention how much they are getting back with profit and at what time.

Thanks.
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:22:36 PM

So you are sending the full payment at the mentioned time until lotto faces any issues right?
Thats what I wanted to know Smiley

Also make a list of all current investors in op and mention how much they are getting back with profit and at what time.

Thanks.
Sorry, but I won't publish it unless lotto really scams.

Seb, please confirm that the funds have arrived Smiley
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 03:43:10 PM

0.2 Bitcoin are in the escrow address. Please investors let me know when this amount is less then the amount needed to repay the investors.

I suggest to handle the payment this way that Zeroxal pays everyone the funds + profit from his profits, if possible and then i release the coins in escrow to him. I think that would be the way with the least transactions and transaction fees.

Anyway, if something goes wrong it would be good to know who invested. Either invest from an address you own, so you can access the private key and/or you can sign a private message with, see my post with my escrow address for a link for that, or you can send zeroxal an amount where you send some satoshies more than needed. Add the last 4 signs of your bitcointalk.org forum profile id. For example your forum id is 543245 and you will invest 0.01 bitcoin then you would send 0.01003245 bitcoin. That would be a pretty good proof that you are the sender.

Keep in mind that most exchanges have the stupid behaviour of taking the transaction fee from the amount you send.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:58:07 PM

Guys, calm down.
Lotto has always been fighting against omni on Hackforums. He got banned 2 days ago because Omni didn't belive his whole mining/trading thing.
Since he was banned, he opened his own forum: www.trustforums.com

I know the struggle, I thought I got scammed too when he was banned. But I still got my 0.3btc investment back yesterday. I reinvested 0.3 btc into him. I have always been suspicious about his methods, but he seems to make business over hundreds of bitcoin every day. Many investors invest over 10 bitcoins.

Well, I won't take any investments until I have paid the users that invested to this date. I don't want to make such a drama.

Thanks

Barely woke up right now,but I do believe OP should close this service as its way to suspicious and risky to run.I honestly think Zeroxal is legit,but lottomax on the other hand may not be.
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 06:08:49 PM

Do you still accept new deposits? I'm kinda interested on this one and will probably invest the maximum amount to invest if will be allowed Cheesy  Waiting for your reply.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 06:12:27 PM

Do you still accept new deposits? I'm kinda interested on this one and will probably invest the maximum amount to invest if will be allowed Cheesy  Waiting for your reply.
It seems that he is closing down the service because lottomax was banned, and he might scam.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: