Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 5197 times)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:15:42 AM

For those who are unaware, lottomax is banned on hf (http://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5151115) , so i'd reckon placing extra precautions if you guys decide to invest.
From my experiences on hack forums,most people get banned because they speak up on the marketplace and expose scams.
But I have invested myself so I will wait in see the results,if I get scammed,which I consider very very unlikely.Then that would mean
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=543958
Has assisted in this scam and a few others.But then again,I doubt he has actually scammed anyone

He was banned from running an obvious hyip (http://hackforums.net/reputation.php?uid=2961590&show=negative)
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:17:37 AM

For those who are unaware, lottomax is banned on hf (http://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5151115) , so i'd reckon placing extra precautions if you guys decide to invest.
From my experiences on hack forums,most people get banned because they speak up on the marketplace and expose scams.
But I have invested myself so I will wait in see the results,if I get scammed,which I consider very very unlikely.Then that would mean
Has assisted in this scam and a few others.But then again,I doubt he has actually scammed anyone

He was banned from running an obvious hyip (http://hackforums.net/reputation.php?uid=2961590&show=negative)
I can't see it but was it the service he is providing here?
james.lent

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:22:28 AM

I can't see it but was it the service he is providing here?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1340560.msg13674024#msg13674024

Zeroxal claims to be lottomax's official partner , so just letting you guys know that lottomax has been banned on HF
RoughLyfe

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:26:26 AM

Well if this turns out to be a scam,then I'm kinda fucked since I invested with no escrow.
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:29:55 AM

OMG! Shocked

What will happen to my 0.1 BTC that I invested yesterday?

james.lent, why do you inform us late bro? Cry

But I think Zeroxal already said in op that he will cover everyone's loses.
So lets see. Huh
james.lent

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:31:53 AM

OMG! Shocked

So lets see. Huh

Just stumbled upon this thread. Well on hf, they claim that he's still paying out and running it on other forums but i would suggest you guys to stop depositing as its obvious of whats going on.
RoughLyfe

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:34:55 AM

OMG! Shocked

So lets see. Huh

Just stumbled upon this thread. Well on hf, they claim that he's still paying out and running it on other forums but i would suggest you guys to stop depositing as its obvious of whats going on.
Well,I have faith in him that he will payout.Lets hope my faith is right
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:35:28 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2016, 10:03:05 AM by rezilient

OMG! Shocked

So lets see. Huh

What?, you guys didnt bother to research it.. Even without visiting HF you can still Google it. He was banned because of breaking the market rule which is HYIP but according to hf users there were no scam that had happened until now.

You don't pay enough.
RoughLyfe

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:40:56 AM

OMG! Shocked

So lets see. Huh

What you guys didnt bother to research it.. Even without visiting HF you can still Google it. He was banned because of breaking the market rule which is HYIP but according to hf users there were no scam that had happened until now.
I can't go on HF because you need an account to go on it.
Indianacoin

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:53:42 AM

Alright. Lets wait for op to get online and he might find a solution for those who guys recently invested.

I do not believe op will scam here because he had already mentioned that he will return everyone's principal back if Lottomax hides out from the scene.

Also I believe op because he will not be willing to throw away an account with positive trust worth more than the amount invested. Wink

So lets calm down and wait for him to find a possible solution.
I also hope I get my 0.1 BTC back at least if the scam going on is true. 
RoughLyfe

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:31:26 AM

Alright. Lets wait for op to get online and he might find a solution for those who guys recently invested.

I do not believe op will scam here because he had already mentioned that he will return everyone's principal back if Lottomax hides out from the scene.

Also I believe op because he will not be willing to throw away an account with positive trust worth more than the amount invested. Wink

So lets calm down and wait for him to find a possible solution.
I also hope I get my 0.1 BTC back at least if the scam going on is true. 
Theres no solution tbh,just wait the few days to get your investment + 20% back.I doubt he will scam,I just did my own separate research and from what I can conclude he is actually running a legit business here and is a good,kind guy.Or he is running a scam and is very hypocritical.
rajat08

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 06:11:47 AM

Wow I was about to reinvest, as I got my first payment.Thanks for Heads up guyz.
Will wait and see if he is taking more investment or not.I am sure that if lottomax scammed him, he will pay from his pocket. He is really nice guy.
Zeroxal (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 10:24:22 AM

Guys, calm down.
Lotto has always been fighting against omni on Hackforums. He got banned 2 days ago because Omni didn't belive his whole mining/trading thing.
Since he was banned, he opened his own forum: www.trustforums.com

I know the struggle, I thought I got scammed too when he was banned. But I still got my 0.3btc investment back yesterday. I reinvested 0.3 btc into him. I have always been suspicious about his methods, but he seems to make business over hundreds of bitcoin every day. Many investors invest over 10 bitcoins.

Well, I won't take any investments until I have paid the users that invested to this date. I don't want to make such a drama.

Thanks
Indianacoin

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:01:36 AM

Uff! Thanks for giving us relief to some extent.

Since my first investment was quick and smooth so I though of investing more this time and after hearing what james.lent said I was really shocked.
Lets hope we get our investments back like the last time.

I know omni is very strict in his forum and so I dislike going there.
There are so many ponzi schemes opening up and sometimes omni overlooks them. Why is it that he banned lotto anyways? Might be he logged in with a different IP address and omni might have banned him for that reason.

Can you show me the link to his thread on trustforums.com?
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:05:00 AM

Uff! Thanks for giving us relief to some extent.

Since my first investment was quick and smooth so I though of investing more this time and after hearing what james.lent said I was really shocked.
Lets hope we get our investments back like the last time.

I know omni is very strict in his forum and so I dislike going there.
There are so many ponzi schemes opening up and sometimes omni overlooks them. Why is it that he banned lotto anyways? Might be he logged in with a different IP address and omni might have banned him for that reason.

Can you show me the link to his thread on trustforums.com?
His thread is here: http://trustforums.com/index.php?/topic/23-bitcoins-mining-and-trading-profit-guaranteed/
Indianacoin

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:13:20 PM

Recently I joined on trustforums and saw the thread but he is giving 25% profit plus extra bonus.
And I got only 20.78% in my last investment.

So I reinvested 0.1 BTC will I get 0.1 + 25% = 0.125 BTC within 2 more days?

Since I am a returning customer so please consider paying 25% profit Smiley
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:18:01 PM

Recently I joined on trustforums and saw the thread but he is giving 25% profit plus extra bonus.

Zeroxal, stated that he will cover any losses if lottomax will ran away, so i guess it would be a fair deal in my opinion but you have to trust him for it.

You don't pay enough.
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:35:39 PM

Well, as I am personally taking a big risk covering your losses, I think 20% for my customers is a fair profit. You can choose to invest to lotto directly, but I won't have any responsibility for your losses.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:00:38 PM

1) Explain the role of escrow here
2) How do you guarantee that the "investors" will be refunded(with profit as you claim)? Do you have enough amount under the control of a neutral party?
3) Is question two in anyway related to escrow.
4) There is no way in heck mining can get you that amount of profit in that time period.
5) "Altcoin trading" is a commonly used term for noobs to describe their money is going in a ponzi

@Everyone, you do remember scrypt, that joke of a "investment" Primedime, cloudminr.io and countless other ponzis that did return your "investment" with profit before their seeding money was emptied and they were fully saturated right?

@OP, considering you do not have any information as to how the profit is derived, where the mining power comes from(could also come from a legit source which is being funded by the ponzi's seeding money) , I feel a negative for you is well deserved.
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:23:07 PM

1) Explain the role of escrow here
2) How do you guarantee that the "investors" will be refunded(with profit as you claim)? Do you have enough amount under the control of a neutral party?
3) Is question two in anyway related to escrow.
4) There is no way in heck mining can get you that amount of profit in that time period.
5) "Altcoin trading" is a commonly used term for noobs to describe their money is going in a ponzi

@Everyone, you do remember scrypt, that joke of a "investment" Primedime, cloudminr.io and countless other ponzis that did return your "investment" with profit before their seeding money was emptied and they were fully saturated right?

@OP, considering you do not have any information as to how the profit is derived, where the mining power comes from(could also come from a legit source which is being funded by the ponzi's seeding money) , I feel a negative for you is well deserved.

Like said, I have no idea how lottomax manages to make that profit. Maybe he is running a real ponzi scheme. That's why I won't take any further investments until I have paid back the current investors and I will do further investigation too.

People can invest by depositing his money into an escrow. The escrow will then release the funds until I send him his profit.

I already  said that mining doesn't give that profit. Trading plays the biggest role here.

I don't know where the mining comes from, but I suspect it to come from a botnet, as lottomax has once offered his botnet-setup services.

I don't have the funds in an escrow, I have it in my wallet. Currently, there is about 0.2 btc invested in the investment. And I don't think scamming for such an amount would be worth to lose my account and my reputation here.

To be honest, I'm the highest risk taker here. If lottomax turns out to be a scammer I would lose my investments in him (1btc+) plus the guaranteed loss recovery (0.2 btc)
I know the suspicions, and I already am considering to close this service.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: