Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:46:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price falling??  (Read 5975 times)
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:15:08 PM

Bitcoin price is increasing slowly without much fluctuations. I expect this growth till the day of halving. Only then we'll get a very high price for bitcoin.

yes bitcoin price is increasing slowly. but we cant say what will happen tomorrow and this will be the best time to buy. hope will see the better day ahead.

Yeah the price of bitcoin is rising slowly and I think it will continue to rise but not sure at what level it will reach as it is waste of time to keep on predicting the price of bitcoins as nothing is guaranteed.
bankingbtc

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:28:59 PM

Why is the price falling at current???

yes price fell for 3 days now, and it is very easy to understand why, i think it is because pumps and dumps like always, and now it's dump time

but that is not a horrible thing no, because price started to rise now, so price will go back to 430$ or who knows, maybe more
asrilani

Activity: 206

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:27:26 PM

yes price fell for 3 days now, and it is very easy to understand why, i think it is because pumps and dumps like always, and now it's dump time

but that is not a horrible thing no, because price started to rise now, so price will go back to 430$ or who knows, maybe more

I do not think there is any pump or dump of the bitcoin. The price is with a small range, it is very normal.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:18:24 PM

The bitcoin price is not falling at all I even think it has a good future a head this year to be honest.
The last weeks it even raised to a higher amount, it has raised to the amount of 450 dollar this last weeks so that is just such a good sign.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:48:18 AM

The bitcoin price is not falling at all I even think it has a good future a head this year to be honest.
The last weeks it even raised to a higher amount, it has raised to the amount of 450 dollar this last weeks so that is just such a good sign.
No more price falls hereafter, halving gave a full stop for it, we see a steady price from $400 and this has made good confidence levels among the users. Hope bitcoin price maintains this raising level probably.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:26:03 AM

465 is the new 435. We are going sideways, in the range of 445-465 until halving.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:43:24 AM

465 is the new 435. We are going sideways, in the range of 445-465 until halving.

you wish!
this price is not going to stay either, it has been just one day since $450 was broken, and now we are at $462. let it reach this and then call sideways, it has been only rising and i don't see any indication to prove otherwise is happening.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:45:01 AM

Are you serious, can you see the price of bitcoin, now it is going up, now bitcoin price is 470$, you should see day to day the price of bitcoin will also increased, because of halving, halving is coming and when it will come than automatically bitcoin price will be also increased.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:08:40 AM

The Bitcoin price is not falling as you can see now you see that the value is now keeping stable and that is not quite bad because it is not falling down so you are not losing any money.
But of course we all want that the profit will be higher and that we can make all profit soon with Bitcoin itself.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:17:18 AM

Bitcoin price is increasing slowly without much fluctuations. I expect this growth till the day of halving. Only then we'll get a very high price for bitcoin.

yes bitcoin price is increasing slowly. but we cant say what will happen tomorrow and this will be the best time to buy. hope will see the better day ahead.
Yeah let's hope that it keeps rising and not fall again so we have to start all over again. If that is going to happen it will upset allot of people and may even result into people leaving Bitcoin.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:23:26 AM

Yeah let's hope that it keeps rising and not fall again so we have to start all over again. If that is going to happen it will upset allot of people and may even result into people leaving Bitcoin.

That's not fair to see only rise and no falling in the bitcoin. Users who know the real nature of bitcoin won't leave at any hard instances of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:27:29 PM

Price rise and fall is part of the nature of bitcoin. It is mainly due to speculation. The new price range is $440 to $70 now.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:49:23 AM

Price rise and fall is part of the nature of bitcoin. It is mainly due to speculation. The new price range is $440 to $70 now.

That's true, bitcoin's price is volatile...It moves from time to time..So we should live with it...IMO speculation and news about bitcoin could really affect the price, but not that much except if the news is being sensationalized...
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:10:32 AM

Yeah the price of bitcoin is rising slowly and I think it will continue to rise but not sure at what level it will reach as it is waste of time to keep on predicting the price of bitcoins as nothing is guaranteed.

The price is now not falling. This is a good time to invest it and that is pretty good.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:11:25 AM

That's true, bitcoin's price is volatile...It moves from time to time..So we should live with it...IMO speculation and news about bitcoin could really affect the price, but not that much except if the news is being sensationalized...

i don't mind the volatility at all. it allows me as trader to make more than decent gains in quite a short time. and i'm sure other traders are in the same boat as me. there is nothing wrong with it.
asrilani

Activity: 206

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:52:54 PM

I think bitcoin price will be over $450 in a few weeks. I will spend some bitcoin to build a GPU mining rig.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:35:58 PM

The bitcoin price is not falling and I even think it will rise to a even higher amount this year to be honest, its just a matter of time before the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount for sure.
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:11:28 PM

The bitcoin price will rise to $460 in a week or also. It will then stay around that level for a few weeks.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:23:12 PM

The bitcoin price will rise to $460 in a week or also. It will then stay around that level for a few weeks.
I don't think it will stay around that price for too long.

It will either go up higher or go back down as the volatility seems to be back.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:27:39 PM

The bitcoin price is not falling at all, there are good signs that the opposite is happening and that is that the price is rising and it will even rise more.
Another nice thing is that the halving is coming so this year will be very good for the bitcoin and it will not fall at all.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: