Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Swing Developer / Hero account stolen - sold to Altcoin4Life in scam loan  (Read 5658 times)
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 03:51:16 AM

Hi everyone

YES I AGREE MY DUE DILIGENCE WAS NOT UP TO STANDARD

But does Swingdev have no part to play in this? He did not make a scam accusation until 1 week after? Can Swingdev explain the delay?

Also how was it hacked in the first place? Bad password? Malware downloaded?
I really would like to know how the account got compromised in the first place.

Also i did not say i will NEVER give the account back, i wanted to know about these details first.

Finally can swingdev explain what he means that he will pay something back after i hand over the account?

Let me know swingdev

Thanks
Altcoin4life

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 03:53:53 AM

I agree that AltCoin4Life failed to do due diligence. I'd call it careless.

I also would like to state that there has been 0 evidence that the account was actually hacked. Maybe I'm too cynical but it could be a possible scam. Emotionally I'd say in this instance it's not a scam but I have no evidence to back this up.

Assuming the account was hacked somehow then the victim of the hack has been careless. That leaves us with two parties being careless. Why should one party in that scenario take the full loss?

If it was a scam then the situation is much easier and the collateral would belong to AltCoin4Life.

Either way, I'm pretty much done with this issue by now. If no new facts are uncovered I still maintain the opinion that they should compromise.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 04:40:53 AM

I have changed my rating for neutral for now and hope you guys work something out then. To me, it sounded like you were unwilling to hand the account back without demanding full payment.
Altcoin4life

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:16:36 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2016, 05:40:51 AM by Altcoin4life

I have changed my rating for neutral for now and hope you guys work something out then. To me, it sounded like you were unwilling to hand the account back without demanding full payment.

Hi Blazed

We are trying to sort this out now.

The issue was that he was refusing to give a signed message until recently, until whywefight persuaded him to give one.

Thanks
Altcoin4life

Altcoin4life

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:40:31 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2016, 08:50:49 AM by Altcoin4life

So the conclusion is that both of you failed to compromise. That is sad indeed; it means you both lost fully where you had a change to both reduce your losses.

I suggest locking the relevant topics as this issue seems over.

I offered to work towards helping him cover his loss as I was able to. I actually intented to ask him for a public addy where I could slowly try to cover his loss. I was hoping to try to cover it in full if I was able. Even my community was looking to help in this. I am unable to pay him up front and refusing to return the account unless I do is just greedy.

My offer is still open for now which i feel is generous and fair at this point. Please do not close this thread. A4l still has a chance to change his mind. If he does not within a reasonable amount of time I would like a place to publicly close and end my offer. Admins can lock the other threads If they want.

I'm not looking to have him hang my offer over my head a year from now.

At this point I've accepted the loss and plan to work on building the rep of this account since it seems I won't be able to correct murderouskirk.
Hi

So if Swingdev is reading this, i would ask that you please answer my questions here.

1) Why the delay in reporting this hack? Why not open a scam accusation straight after?

2) When did you realise it was hacked? How do you think they hacked the account? What security where you using? was it phishing/malware/keylogger?

3) Please explain if i give the account back... you say there may be some sort of payment after ? Within what time frame? How much? do you mean if your swing coin increases in price you will give some of this profit to me?

4) How do you respond to abitnut's point that there is no proof that it was hacked? Is it true that you Swingdev and marcos the hacker could be the same person?

Anyway i hope we can FINALLY SORT THIS OUT as it has been dragging on TOO LONG.

Please post a reply on this thread, with your answers

Thanks
Altcoin4life

SwingDev (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 09:27:33 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2016, 10:35:42 AM by SwingDev

So the conclusion is that both of you failed to compromise. That is sad indeed; it means you both lost fully where you had a change to both reduce your losses.

I suggest locking the relevant topics as this issue seems over.

I offered to work towards helping him cover his loss as I was able to. I actually intented to ask him for a public addy where I could slowly try to cover his loss. I was hoping to try to cover it in full if I was able. Even my community was looking to help in this. I am unable to pay him up front and refusing to return the account unless I do is just greedy.

My offer is still open for now which i feel is generous and fair at this point. Please do not close this thread. A4l still has a chance to change his mind. If he does not within a reasonable amount of time I would like a place to publicly close and end my offer. Admins can lock the other threads If they want.

I'm not looking to have him hang my offer over my head a year from now.

At this point I've accepted the loss and plan to work on building the rep of this account since it seems I won't be able to correct murderouskirk.
Hi

So if Swingdev is reading this, i would ask that you please answer my questions here.

1) Why the delay in reporting this hack? Why not open a scam accusation straight after?

2) When did you realise it was hacked? How do you think they hacked the account? What security where you using? was it phishing/malware/keylogger?

3) Please explain if i give the account back... you say there may be some sort of payment after ? Within what time frame? How much? do you mean if your swing coin increases in price you will give some of this profit to me?

4) How do you respond to abitnut's point that there is no proof that it was hacked? Is it true that you Swingdev and marcos the hacker could be the same person?

Anyway i hope we can FINALLY SORT THIS OUT as it has been dragging on TOO LONG.

Please post a reply on this thread, with your answers

Thanks
Altcoin4life

Dude.. please.. just end this. Return the account or don't. I've been waking up and going to sleep stressed about my account for almost two weeks now. Stop coming back with more repeat questions just decide and let me know.

You can say yes, you can say no. At this point I just want you to make up your mind and stop stringing me along like a bad date. Every time I start to get hopeful you come back with more delays and questions. I've honestly like 90% given up at this rate.

If these answers are really that important for me to answer over again so you can decide then fine. Here it is again.

What do you think about his reason for not reporting the hacked account immediately? why did he not post a scam accusation or hacked report in meta?

Well just stating a possibility, he might have not known of the steps to recover the account

Correct. I only knew about signing with Theymos (which i got even that wrong as posted above). I've only heard bad things about that process not working at all so i was hesitant and hoped Altcoin4life would be kind enough to return it. I was also pretty sure I couldn't sign anything at the start. I figured it was worth talking to him as my first shot because he has a positively repped profile. I didn't consider writing a scam report. My account was stolen, I was not scammed. The thought didn't cross my mind till it was mentioned in these threads.

Plus.. you know.. you asked me to keep the situation contained to PM's in your very first message to me.

I'm not going to bother digging for a quote on this one. You already know the answer to this. I've stated repeatedly I didn't realize till I made this account. Just check the date of my first post if you want to know.

I've also stated that I do not know how they got the account. I wish I did. Soon as I found out I went and blew my money on new HD's to remove as much lingering malware risk as possible. There were no signs that my machine has been infected. I've been going around adding 2fa to every email and other account possible along with changing passwords and have not found any trail yet. I wish I knew man

I feel I've made this pretty clear but I'll spell it out.

No time frame. Completely at my leisure as I manage to get more BTC. Right now I have 0.1 (Sorry that was an error. I just checked and I have .011 BTC) to trade with. The rest of my portfolio is invested in my altcoin Swing and I'm extremely hesitant to sell on my holders at laughably low prices for an alt with less than 700k coins in circulation to get an account back when I can use this one just as easily. If I'm able to focus on swing and increase its value (which I'm obviously incentivised to do) you will end up with some BTC as thanks.

Though to be frank the longer this drags on and the more you stress me out the less generous and timely I'm starting to feel.

If you provide a unique bitcoin address everyone can see what gets sent your way. You'll end up with somewhere between 0 and 0.1612 BTC (0.16 being what you were owed and more than what you lost) with my reputation being reflected on by the amount and time of payment(s).

I'm not giving you a date so you can tell me I've "defaulted" on my own account or something.

The reality is I'm poor and you're asking me to cover much more than I have free in BTC or am willing to spend buying BTC.

You can take the offer and potentially get something next time my portfolio grows, or keep my account and get no BTC from me ever.

4) How do you respond to abitnut's point that there is no proof that it was hacked?
I mean he's correct there is no proof. I don't know how my account was taken all I know is you have it now and hunches as to how it was taken.

5)Is it true that you Swingdev and marcos the hacker could be the same person?

How about you try to put together a scam report that makes sense of why I would throw away three years worth of reputation building and the dev position of my own cryptocurrency (technically three if you count swaps, Greed -> Greed Evolved -> Swing) for only 0.13 BTC. Then I might dignify that accusation with a proper response.

And I honestly do apologize if I've been coming off as irritated and stressed at you during this situation. It's the result of me actually being pretty irritated and stressed at trying to get my dev account back for two weeks straight with literally zero word from the admins I've contacted for help and provided all the necessary proof to. Surely you can understand this. I've tried to be as polite and professional as I can muster in this situation.
SwingDev (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 09:42:44 AM

Hi Blazed

The issue was that he was refusing to give a signed message until recently, until whywefight persuaded him to give one.

Thanks
Altcoin4life

Also I want to point out that (as explained in the ann) this was due to my misunderstanding and inexperience with using digital signatures to prove account ownership. I thought both were supposed to be blank messages and saw this as a giant security risk.

Whywefight helped me realize my misunderstanding and I promptly provided a signature on the 27th. Also posted in the ANN.

Now if you'll excuse me for a few hours I'm going to bed stressed and irritated about this for the 12th (13th?) day in a row.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 10:48:31 AM

Hi Blazed

Thanks
Altcoin4life

Also I want to point out that (as explained in the ann) this was due to my misunderstanding and inexperience with using digital signatures to prove account ownership. I thought both were supposed to be blank messages and saw this as a giant security risk.

Whywefight helped me realize my misunderstanding and I promptly provided a signature on the 27th. Also posted in the ANN.

Now if you'll excuse me for a few hours I'm going to bed stressed and irritated about this for the 12th (13th?) day in a row.

You'll forgive us if we don't pity you for stressing out over something so inconsequential as a message board account. Your arrogance is not a good trait in this scenario, someone else has lost money because of your incompetence and you want to walk away for free. This is your fault at the end of the day, at the least you did not use a secure password on your account and at the worst you have stolen a loan.

There are two options that I can see: You pay altcoin half of what he lost to have the account returned or have the account returned for free, but receive a tsunami of negative rep making it useless.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 11:40:29 AM

I also missed a way .I am just giving you out an example so don't give up some bad comments after it.

Suppose if murderouskirk/swingdev had already set up a plan to get up with a default loan plan.Even if he gives up a signed message .there is also possibility that he thought that he would get a loan and later on default it and again can claim the account later by proving ownership.But the point is altcoin4life still lost his money that way and he succeded with his plans.

I am not swingdev/murderouskirk did this but it could be a scam attempt if seen from this angle

Also if he is holder of murderouskirk dont forget that is a hero member.Will it not be a foolish thing to make a scam accusatipn thread so many days after it came into light.also he didnt created it even after he messaged about itto altcoin4life

Also i think altcoin4life was a little bit loose.He should have checked the last posts of murderouskirk

We can't go into rush atm .i think we should wait for the admin message

Also i did not say i will NEVER give the account back, i wanted to know about these details first.

Yeah those are right questions exactly what i would like to ask swingdev.He also didnt stated how he was hacked.He only mentioned he was hacked.Was that enough ??
HardcoreSuperstar

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:25:42 PM

That's what you get for not securing your account.

I don't blame alt coin for not giving it back, he should resell it to cover his losses.  You're irrelevant in this matter.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:36:53 PM

(blah)

Yeah those are right questions exactly what i would like to ask swingdev.He also didnt stated how he was hacked.He only mentioned he was hacked.Was that enough ??

Am I the only one who recalls this whole forum was offline some six or eight months ago and all of us were sent an email stating we had to change our passwords upon restarting of the forum due to a bulk password hack attack?

Altcoin4life

You are handling stolen goods.
  Think about the real world consequences of that crime.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:44:58 PM

SwingDev

I can only take you at your word your account was hacked.  If it transpires later on you loaned / sold / gave away / borrowed to another / left your account open at a cyber cafe and walked away / took a dive / or some other thing that wasn't having your account hacked, I won't be very impressed with you.

Altcoin4life

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 06:23:19 PM

Hi Blazed

Thanks
Altcoin4life

Hi Swingdev

OK i have made a decision. I WILL GIVE THE ACCOUNT BACK SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS.

THIS SITUATION HAS BEEN GOING ON FAR TOO LONG.

THEYMOS WILL PROBABLY TAKE A LONG TIME AS IT LOOKS LIKE HE IS NOT RESPONDING.

I WILL GIVE THE ACCOUNT BACK ON THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS

1) WHEN YOU ACTUALLY DO PAY SOMETHING IN THE FUTURE TO ME = YOU MAKE A POST ON THIS FORUM - STATING HOW MUCH YOU PAID - WITH PROOF TO MY ADDRESS 1HbPkpQiKgq48mCpL5BTxyVsHf4fjM8uop

ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THIS I WILL REPLY CONFIRMING TO EVERYONE I HAVE RECEIVED SOMETHING

2) YOU PM AND REQUEST THE FOLLOWING USERS TO REMOVE THEIR NEUTRAL AND NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, THEY SHOULD CONFIRM THEY WILL REMOVE THEIR FEEDBACK.

Blazed
suchmoon
Lutpin
SwingDev

THEY SHOULD IDEALLY POST ON THIS THREAD CONFIRMING THEY HAVE DELETED FEEDBACK.

ONLY ONCE HAVE THEY DONE THIS I WILL GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT BACK.

I WILL PM YOU AFTER, IF I DO NOT RETURN IT ASAP THEY CAN AGAIN LEAVE ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR GOING BACK ON MY WORD.

So then Swingdev, let me know if you agree and hopefully this issue will be solved.

Thanks
Altcoin4life

suchmoon
Legendary

Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 06:35:55 PM

Hi Swingdev

1) WHEN YOU ACTUALLY DO PAY SOMETHING IN THE FUTURE TO ME = YOU MAKE A POST ON THIS FORUM - STATING HOW MUCH YOU PAID - WITH PROOF TO MY ADDRESS 1HbPkpQiKgq48mCpL5BTxyVsHf4fjM8uop

ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THIS I WILL REPLY CONFIRMING TO EVERYONE I HAVE RECEIVED SOMETHING

2) YOU PM AND REQUEST THE FOLLOWING USERS TO REMOVE THEIR NEUTRAL AND NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, THEY SHOULD CONFIRM THEY WILL REMOVE THEIR FEEDBACK.

Blazed
suchmoon
Lutpin
SwingDev

I WILL PM YOU AFTER, IF I DO NOT RETURN IT ASAP THEY CAN AGAIN LEAVE ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR GOING BACK ON MY WORD.

So then Swingdev, let me know if you agree and hopefully this issue will be solved.

Thanks
Altcoin4life

Will you stop with CAPS AND RED.

Don't drag me into your shit. My trust feedback is factual and there is no reason to remove it. It's not about your dispute with SwingDev, it's about your unsafe lending practices. Using it for bargaining with SwingDev leads me to trust you even less.

Altcoin4life

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 06:43:17 PM

Hi Swingdev

Blazed
suchmoon
Lutpin
SwingDev

Thanks
Altcoin4life

Will you stop with CAPS AND RED.

Don't drag me into your shit. My trust feedback is factual and there is no reason to remove it. It's not about your dispute with SwingDev, it's about your unsafe lending practices. Using it for bargaining with SwingDev leads me to trust you even less.

Hi suchmoon

Swingdev was refusing to provide a signed message until a few days ago, this was the main reason for this situation.

Now that he has given a signed message proving he is the owner and we have pmed each other, i have decided to give back the account.

I would please request you remove your feedback as i will now definitely give the account back to swingdev as he has given proof now.

Many Thanks
Altcoin4life

suchmoon
Legendary

Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 07:10:13 PM

Hi suchmoon

Swingdev was refusing to provide a signed message until a few days ago, this was the main reason for this situation.

Now that he has given a signed message proving he is the owner and we have pmed each other, i have decided to give back the account.

I would please request you remove your feedback as i will now definitely give the account back to swingdev as he has given proof now.

Many Thanks
Altcoin4life

My neutral feedback for you has nothing to do with you giving (or not) the account back. It's factual and will stay. Don't use it for bargaining.

My negative feedback for murderouskirk may be revised to neutral after the original owner gets it back if I can be reasonably sure that actually happened. At this point in time the feedback is factual and is staying.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 10:24:30 PM

I have left the following negative trust for Altcoin4life

Altcoin4life admitted to being in possession of SwingDev 's account that was stolen and is refusing to return the account unless a bribe is paid for its return.

I am not sure I will remove if the account is returned.

SwingDev (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 11:13:17 PM

You'll forgive us if we don't pity you for stressing out over something so inconsequential as a message board account. Your arrogance is not a good trait in this scenario, someone else has lost money because of your incompetence and you want to walk away for free. This is your fault at the end of the day, at the least you did not use a secure password on your account and at the worst you have stolen a loan.

There are two options that I can see: You pay altcoin half of what he lost to have the account returned or have the account returned for free, but receive a tsunami of negative rep making it useless.

Insults aside, the fact that you see a compromised developer account with download links and such being pushed to users of this forum as inconsequential says a lot about you. I don't care about the account this is not why I'm stressed. I'm stressed because I want to be sure the developer account doesn't start passing out infected links in the future.

SwingDev

I can only take you at your word your account was hacked.  If it transpires later on you loaned / sold / gave away / borrowed to another / left your account open at a cyber cafe and walked away / took a dive / or some other thing that wasn't having your account hacked, I won't be very impressed with you.

I wouldn't be very impressed either but I didn't do those things. Somone managed to get my password or recover my account through other means. That's what happened.

Altcoin4Life, I have no power over other people's rep reports. I probably wont be able to get them to remove the rep on either of our accounts.

I will update my rep to positive on your account, I will give you the little BTC I have, and if I manage to get more BTC I will try to send more your way. I would have like to send half immediately upon return but unfortunately I don't have that much BTC atm.

To be frank at this point I'd be just as happy with you helping me link the old thread to a new one and destroying access to the account. My only concern in this matter is the security risk to my holders. If it was "something so inconsequential as a message board account" as fortify over here says I would have given up long ago.
Altcoin4life

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 11:23:00 PM

Insults aside, the fact that you see a compromised developer account with download links and such being pushed to users of this forum as inconsequential says a lot about you. I don't care about the account this is not why I'm stressed. I'm stressed because I want to be sure the developer account doesn't start passing out infected links in the future.

SwingDev

I can only take you at your word your account was hacked.  If it transpires later on you loaned / sold / gave away / borrowed to another / left your account open at a cyber cafe and walked away / took a dive / or some other thing that wasn't having your account hacked, I won't be very impressed with you.

I wouldn't be very impressed either but I didn't do those things. Somone managed to get my password or recover my account through other means. That's what happened.

Altcoin4Life, I have no power over other people's rep reports. I probably wont be able to get them to remove the rep on either of our accounts.

I will update my rep to positive on your account, I will give you the little BTC I have, and if I manage to get more BTC I will try to send more your way. I would have like to send half immediately upon return but unfortunately I don't have that much BTC atm.

To be frank at this point I'd be just as happy with you helping me link the old thread to a new one and destroying access to the account. My only concern in this matter is the security risk to my holders. If it was "something so inconsequential as a message board account" as fortify over here says I would have given up long ago.

Hi Swing

OK if you do find you can transfer some money that would be good in the future some time.

THERE IS NO SECURITY RISK AT ALL OF ME SENDING MALICIOUS LINKS TO ANY OF YOUR COIN HOLDERS ...0% RISK.... IMPOSSIBLE

DID YOU NOT NOTICE THAT I HAVE NOT EVEN LOGGED IN TO MURDEROUSKIRK ACCOUNT  SINCE 14 JANUARY??

MURDEROUSKIRK
Last Active:   14 January 2016, 22:45:01

OK please remove your feedback, i will also remove my negative as well.

Once you have done this let me know.

Let me know

Thanks
Altcoin4life

SwingDev (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 11:44:59 PM

Done.

Also I just meant that it'd be at risk if you decided to sell it to recover your losses.

I did not mean to imply you would try to infect my community my apologies.

Once you return the account I will be sure to post positive rep from both SwingDev and MurderousKirk.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: