Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:45:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans  (Read 227333 times)
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:51:59 PM

sell your val now or never

first the site is not dead .
and if you need! sell your VAL.  this coin NERVER DEAD OK  Wink
i"m traying to sell but no one want to buy, if you are interesting i sell you my VAL (3billion val)

I will try to buy your 3Billion Val at 0.005 btc, just let me know. thanks
ghost15

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

we are still here and we will stay forever.

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:09:41 PM

i"m traying to sell but no one want to buy, if you are interesting i sell you my VAL (3billion val)

lol 0.005btc for 3 billion val an 30days of hope Huh Huh i'm trying to hold 10 billion only for giving support to val and the communaute.
you can always sell your val i'm here to buy until the end of this great experience 

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
ICO: Mar 31st
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:17:00 PM

lol 0.005btc for 3 billion val an 30days of hope Huh Huh i'm trying to hold 10 billion only for giving support to val and the communaute.
you can always sell your val i'm here to buy until the end of this great experience 

Please makeup your mind, if you are saying you want to sell then sell, and now your planning to buy? Smiley I doubt that you have even 1Billion Val on your wallet.
roxymusic

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:23:36 PM

SELL ME 1 BILLION FOR 0.001 BTC . Wink
ghost15

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:13:30 AM

SELL ME 1 BILLION FOR 0.001 BTC . Wink
if you are realy interesting to buy this is the way  https://c-cex.com/?p=val-btc

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
valorbit (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:04:12 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 09:02:38 PM by valorbit

An initial step has been taken to decrease the rewards for social signups and distribution of Valorbit.

The Ruby reward for adding a verified Facebook account has been halved.
The decrease is from 500 000 VAL down to 250 000 VAL only.

The network referral fee for a Ruby collected by an invited friend has also been halved.
The decrease is  from 1 000 000 VAL down to 500 000 VAL only.

Earlier this month the large facebook rewards have been halved, as quoted above.
Before the end of month they will be halved again, and further reductions will be implemented during May.

This decrease applies only to new signups and newly collected referrals.
The already awarded Rubies will continue to be distributed at the original valuation until the full amount is received.

After these reductions in the free distribution a new announcement will be made related to the distribution of the coin in general and the coins not yet distributed.

For all intent and purposes, soon during May, the free Valorbit distribution for new registration will be brought to nearly zero, aside from a minuscule amount.
Existing registrations will be distributed the coins as per the initial valuation at the time of registration.

We expect and welcome the fact that Valorbit will be delisted from c-CEX sometime during May.
As c-Cex rules go, 2 months after introduction if the coin daily volume is under a certain threshold, it will be scheduled for delisting.

After that we shall introduce measures for the valorbits not yet distributed with these primary goals:
- increase the value of your existing valorbits
- possibly re-create the incentive for new members to spread and use valorbit

The Valorbit coin will take longer to grow on exchanges however the valorbit.com platform is a marketing success.
As it can be seen from http://valorbit.com there are over 3000 Twitter followers for Valorbit and over 2000 likes on Facebook.
The Valorbit.com platform has the means to connect over transactional email , the valorbit.com site, FB and Twitter with an even larger number of crypto-enthusiast members in over 200 countries.

Airdrop-as-a-service

We are preparing an airdrop-as-a-service for crypto-currency developers.
Valorbit.com will be used as a marketing and ICO platform and web wallet for crypto-coins.

Livestreaming platform
The development team has multi-year IPTV,VOD and livestreaming experience in developing a video content platform with monetization capabilities in the online direct-sales market.

We also have experience from running a successful CDN covering North America, Europe and EMEA with public and private channels for live HTML5 and RTMP video.

In parallel with the introduction of BIP70-payment protocol support a solution similar somewhat with livestream.com can be deployed if you think it helps.

It would have two relationships with the cryptocoin world.

First and foremost it is meant to help crypto-currency developers and enthusiasts to create and broadcast content to their audience on public and private channels in any categories they wish to create.
Just like in our existing direct sales platform, the content creators could create private, monetizable channels in addition to public broadcasts.
That is by far the largest differentiator from something like youtube.com
They could auto-record the live shows and offer access to members for a certain number of days or views.

The second aspect related to cryptos is in the payments : from viewers to content creators and from creators to the online platform.
The service would be free up to a certain level of viewers and traffic.
Beyond that valorbit, btc and other tradeable coins will be used to cover the costs.

The experience with the CDN allows as to significantly reduce costs over the "regular" video streaming offers and providers like livestream.com.
However it is difficult to predict how usefull is this service for the crypto world and/or valorbit holders.

Is this something that could help you to achieve your crypto-coin goals ?

We would need your help, through bounties,  for all non-coding activities like tutorials, translations, marketing and referrals, content production, UI design suggestions.

We shall look back on the bitcointalk valorbit thread with the intent to engage the supportive people.
There are already people with whom me had private messages in the past and appear to have related interests in marketing, crypto, etc.

As for the bounties and rewards levels and methods please present your suggestions.
Eventually we can create with you as stakeholders a coin or smart contract platform that gives an initial stake into this initiative.
The valorbit coin can be also used for bounties if people see some future potential , especially after may.

Looking forward with great interest,
The Valorbit dev team.

JoePhoenix

Activity: 420

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:46:31 PM

That's great news dev. Thanks for the update!

I never doubted we have a patient dev

Holding mine for future use  Wink

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
roxymusic

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:18:18 PM

thx for your visit and for the new NEWS .  Cheesy
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:18:21 PM

I know you are making a great effort to grow up this project , but some people don't care about it , almost they are the dumpers of this coin
I support you and I am still holding my coins for the future .
ghost15

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:44:54 PM

you are ruined my life DEV  Cry you have to wait until i buy my billion to send this message but now it's too late.
i sold all my val yesterday Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
fortunately i hold some val in my indroid wallet Grin i trust you and your projet since the start

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
duxa11

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:35:51 PM

Why there is no longer synchronized with the wallet because it does not come coins Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:17:58 PM

We are here always waiting for you to talk to each other about Valorbit for the future.
We hope that one of your team's control this thread to respond Questions, comments, suggestions, etc.

Thanks for the update!
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:20:14 PM

An initial step has been taken to decrease the rewards for social signups and distribution of Valorbit.

The Ruby reward for adding a verified Facebook account has been halved.
The decrease is from 500 000 VAL down to 250 000 VAL only.

The network referral fee for a Ruby collected by an invited friend has also been halved.
The decrease is  from 1 000 000 VAL down to 500 000 VAL only.

Earlier this month the large facebook rewards have been halved, as quoted above.
Before the end of month they will be halved again, and further reductions will be implemented during May.

This decrease applies only to new signups and newly collected referrals.
The already awarded Rubies will continue to be distributed at the original valuation until the full amount is received.

After these reductions in the free distribution a new announcement will be made related to the distribution of the coin in general and the coins not yet distributed.

For all intent and purposes, soon during May, the free Valorbit distribution for new registration will be brought to nearly zero, aside from a minuscule amount.
Existing registrations will be distributed the coins as per the initial valuation at the time of registration.

We expect and welcome the fact that Valorbit will be delisted from c-CEX sometime during May.
As c-Cex rules go, 2 months after introduction if the coin daily volume is under a certain threshold, it will be scheduled for delisting.

After that we shall introduce measures for the valorbits not yet distributed with these primary goals:
- increase the value of your existing valorbits
- possibly re-create the incentive for new members to spread and use valorbit

The Valorbit coin will take longer to grow on exchanges however the valorbit.com platform is a marketing success.
As it can be seen from http://valorbit.com there are over 3000 Twitter followers for Valorbit and over 2000 likes on Facebook.
The Valorbit.com platform has the means to connect over transactional email , the valorbit.com site, FB and Twitter with an even larger number of crypto-enthusiast members in over 200 countries.

Airdrop-as-a-service

We are preparing an airdrop-as-a-service for crypto-currency developers.
Valorbit.com will be used as a marketing and ICO platform and web wallet for crypto-coins.

Livestreaming platform
The development team has multi-year IPTV,VOD and livestreaming experience in developing a video content platform with monetization capabilities in the online direct-sales market.

We also have experience from running a successful CDN covering North America, Europe and EMEA with public and private channels for live HTML5 and RTMP video.

In parallel with the introduction of BIP70-payment protocol support a solution similar somewhat with livestream.com can be deployed if you think it helps.

It would have two relationships with the cryptocoin world.

First and foremost it is meant to help crypto-currency developers and enthusiasts to create and broadcast content to their audience on public and private channels in any categories they wish to create.
Just like in our existing direct sales platform, the content creators could create private, monetizable channels in addition to public broadcasts.
That is by far the largest differentiator from something like youtube.com
They could auto-record the live shows and offer access to members for a certain number of days or views.

The second aspect related to cryptos is in the payments : from viewers to content creators and from creators to the online platform.
The service would be free up to a certain level of viewers and traffic.
Beyond that valorbit, btc and other tradeable coins will be used to cover the costs.

The experience with the CDN allows as to significantly reduce costs over the "regular" video streaming offers and providers like livestream.com.
However it is difficult to predict how usefull is this service for the crypto world and/or valorbit holders.

Is this something that could help you to achieve your crypto-coin goals ?

We would need your help, through bounties,  for all non-coding activities like tutorials, translations, marketing and referrals, content production, UI design suggestions.

We shall look back on the bitcointalk valorbit thread with the intent to engage the supportive people.
There are already people with whom me had private messages in the past and appear to have related interests in marketing, crypto, etc.

As for the bounties and rewards levels and methods please present your suggestions.
Eventually we can create with you as stakeholders a coin or smart contract platform that gives an initial stake into this initiative.
The valorbit coin can be also used for bounties if people see some future potential , especially after may.

Looking forward with great interest,
The Valorbit dev team.

Thanks for the latest Update Dev, well still holding on to some coins here and still staking Smiley
yofevo1

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:56:13 AM

good news dev very impressive  Cool
mishra1994

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:58:19 AM

how to exchange them to bitcoins
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:05:57 AM

how to exchange them to bitcoins

Just put your val on a sell order at c-cex/yobit then wait for someone to buy it or you can sell it to others on a facebook group or maybe on this forum.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:02:18 AM

I really appreciate the updates given by Dev about VAL.

I too is holding mine in the hope of getting profit in future.

I hope dev will intervene timely and let us know about more future goals.

BTCdoaA

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:35:26 AM

want to buy 10B valorbit for 0.01 btc,anyone here with this amount?
Thank you dev for updating VAL project .
I am looking for 11 Bil will pay 0.02
PM if any one willing to sell
THanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ghost15

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:12:38 AM

THanks
i m buying 10B for 0.15btc any seller?

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:56:39 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2016, 09:58:54 AM by imbest

THanks
i m buying 10B for 0.15btc any seller?
i want to sell 10B val for 0.15btc.. call any escrow here,i am waiting
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: