Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 [1439] 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073044 times)
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:29:05 PM

Open a support ticket at support.lisk.io

hello, I am a little worried but not too worried as I think you Lisk guys may be able to help? I have a problem. I sent 285.50420823 Lisk from Bittrex to my Lisk.io wallet account just about 10 mins ago. Bittrex said completed successfully. Then my Lisk.io wallet showed the transaction on the Lisk Dashboard, I thought GREAT!.... After waiting for about 1 min for the transfer to be added to the Lisk balance I already had there, the transfer vanished and now the new transfer balance was not added? where did it go? can someone help me? has this happened to anyone else? Thanks in advance!

This is the Bittrex info

Complete    LSK    285.50420823

2016-07-15 00:49:57
Address: 13417737267405726894L
Txid: 14144226011093452990

Also, about the trust thing on the side...my bitcointalk account seems to be compromised and someone is adding links to my profile.
I need to change my password, remove the links they added and if it continues I will report this to a moderator and have them nuke this bitcointalk account if I cannot
resolve it myself..I think this happened about a week ago, but didn't realize the things they did until today.

Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:49:11 PM

To whom it may concern: The never ending story about a new logo

First I want to say: Don't take this personal. It's just my opinion. Initiative in all honor, but from a professional point of view, I don't like the aspect that people come around with their own Lisk logos, printing them on shirts, server-boxes and using them on their Lisk websites, social media, etc. It just makes Lisk look unprofessional (from my view), because if people around seeing so many different logos of Lisk, well... it just looks unprofessional - end of story. Unless there is an official new logo (new Corporate Identity) we *all* should stick to the old one, even if you don't like it. From day one, people are acting like the success of Lisk depends on the logo, but it doesn't. No the name and not the logo is important. Not a bit. That doesn't mean that I don't want a new logo (I really want), but we have a CEO who should start this officially by calling out a contest or job out a new Corporate Identity.

+1 . although some of the ideas for the new logo being thrown around are good doesn't mean that the community should begin a rebranding of LISK on its own.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
jimmco

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:08:34 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 02:57:44 PM by jimmco

Talking about Lisk logo, I made this one https://i.snag.gy/jAoLr2.jpg which follows/copy the original one as much as possible.
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 02:58:57 PM

First get the china/russia reports + whitepaper etc up before changing the Logo.

_@/'
bitseedmike

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 04:29:34 PM

First I want to say: Don't take this personal. It's just my opinion.

Initiative in all honor, but from a professional point of view, I don't like the aspect that people come around with their own Lisk logos, printing them on shirts, server-boxes and using them on their Lisk websites, social media, etc. It's just makes Lisk look unprofessional (from my view), because if people around seeing so many different logos of Lisk, well... it just looks unprofessional - end of story. Unless there is an official new logo (new Corporate Identity) we *all* should stick to the old one, even if you don't like it. From day one, people are acting like the success of Lisk depends on the logo, but it's not. No the name and not the logo is important. Not a bit. That doesn't mean that I don't want a new logo (I really want), but we have a CEO who should start this officially by calling out a contest or job out a new Corporate Identity.
Totally agree with you.

Me too..... Smiley

Yes. Me three.

It's not appropriate for people to be making logos AND using them. By all means put ideas forward for a new logo but that doesn't mean they should be used prior to the person heading up this project agreeing to the existing logo being officially replaced. Just because the project is about decentralised technology and it's open source doesn't mean its identity is all just open slather for anyone to have a go at altering.

The existing logo is very good, but perhaps not great. But for the moment it represents Lisk and where ever Lisk is being discussed or advertised, the existing logo should be what's displayed.
Wise words. The team will decide when to change the logo, or do a contest or something. In the meantime just use whats available.

Problem is, the current design won't silkscreen well on smaller image sizes since it requires halftones.

Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:07:52 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 05:24:49 PM by Thereisnospoon

First I want to say: Don't take this personal. It's just my opinion. Initiative in all honor, but from a professional point of view, I don't like the aspect that people come around with their own Lisk logos, printing them on shirts, server-boxes and using them on their Lisk websites, social media, etc. It just makes Lisk look unprofessional (from my view), because if people around seeing so many different logos of Lisk, well... it just looks unprofessional - end of story. Unless there is an official new logo (new Corporate Identity) we *all* should stick to the old one, even if you don't like it. From day one, people are acting like the success of Lisk depends on the logo, but it doesn't. No the name and not the logo is important. Not a bit. That doesn't mean that I don't want a new logo (I really want), but we have a CEO who should start this officially by calling out a contest or job out a new Corporate Identity.

Wonder how often in crypto comunity you can see quite a heated up debate concerning the logo of the project?The very project you are invested in and wishing  to succeed.
If there is such discution and members even dear to come up with their own design solutions tells that it doesn't  appeal to greater part  of comunity hence  there are initiatives to improve it.

Wish developers would take this on board and think of what could be done.And would urge to use hepl of marketing psychology professionals to consult with-I gues changing logo can be dangerous some times so not worth it.

I think one  of the reasons I didn't  participate in ICO becouse the logo put me off that's  how it can be important.As everyone knows-we humans are quite programable creatures .

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:46:22 PM

First get the china/russia reports + whitepaper etc up before changing the Logo.
Yes actually lot to do even have to write proper roadmap rather than searching for new logo. Still holding lisk and buying more in hope for some steady rise again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:04:25 PM

Talking about Lisk logo, I made this one https://i.snag.gy/jAoLr2.jpg which follows/copy the original one as much as possible.

That's good jimmco and it most likely deals with the issue butseedmike's mentioned about the difficulties with silkscreen printing, etc.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:29:03 PM

That's good jimmco and it most likely deals with the issue butseedmike's mentioned about the difficulties with silkscreen printing, etc.

Its even uglier then the old one cant we get a properly designed logo please?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:52:48 PM

What about my newest logo?

Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:24:06 AM

Judging  from Lisk charts it's not working lol

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:11:18 AM

Truly the work of a genius like Leonardo Da Vinci Code. Grin

(Note joke was stolen from the Simpsons and not the first time).
honolulumark

Activity: 798

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 05:03:00 AM

I had it with his coin
or maybe not  Roll Eyes
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1446

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:21:36 AM

The problem lies in the reality that the logo is indeed to nice. It looks like a jpeg file of a mineral from a computer game and was edited to create a logo. Seeing the people making their own logos means that Lisk should allow the community be involved in creating a new logo if they do decide to replace it. If you're worried about professionalism then that logo is the very first problem. Get rid of the guy that created it and hire a better man for the job.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:34:12 AM

You guys are talking about logo, and I can't perform simple transfer from Lisk online wallet.
0 confirmations after 20 mins, and looks like the transaction is stuck somehow (keeps appearing and disappearing from the transaction list in the wallet).
So, is this a breakthrough technology or just a crap?

Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:39:00 AM

For those that are new here, and got caught up in "change the logo discussion #17":

A quick update regarding your attempts on logos. Smiley

Right now we don't have access to the ICO money. Legally (escrow terms) we can get access to it after the first Lisk block was forged. Due to tax reasons however, we will only have access to it once we registered the Lisk entity as a non-profit organisation. This is a process which still takes several weeks.

Once we have access to the money we will hire a reputable and excellent design agency to do a complete rebranding (logo, website, client, mobile client, media kit, design guidelines) with an even better UX than now. So this is being taken care of! We will come up with a new logo and design.

Thank you for your concerns! Feel free to create a thread on our forum and do brainstorming there. So that the design agency can go there later and maybe get a few ideas.

Thanks! Smiley

Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:43:48 AM

You guys are talking about logo, and I can't perform simple transfer from Lisk online wallet.
0 confirmations after 20 mins, and looks like the transaction is stuck somehow (keeps appearing and disappearing from the transaction list in the wallet).
The network is working as it should at the moment, and pretty much since genesis.
You most likely trying to use a node that is not in sync.
Take a look at the "blockchain" tab, if the latest block is not less than <10 sec old, then almost certainly that is the problem.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:57:13 AM

The network is working as it should at the moment, and pretty much since genesis.
You most likely trying to use a node that is not in sync.
Take a look at the "blockchain" tab, if the latest block is not less than <10 sec old, then almost certainly that is the problem.

Well, have no idea what node is being used. Just logged in here https://login.lisk.io and wanted to do simple transfer from address A to address B.
Now, 40+ minutes after that, the transaction is still stuck - account balance keeps switching between pre-tx balance and post-tx balance. How is that possible?
BTW, no sign of my transaction on the blockchain obviously
bluehawk

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:06:39 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 07:23:27 AM by bluehawk

.....No the name and not the logo is important. Not a bit.......

that must be why companies spend millions on branding then!
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:32:11 AM

The problem lies in the reality that the logo is indeed to nice. It looks like a jpeg file of a mineral from a computer game and was edited to create a logo. Seeing the people making their own logos means that Lisk should allow the community be involved in creating a new logo if they do decide to replace it. If you're worried about professionalism then that logo is the very first problem. Get rid of the guy that created it and hire a better man for the job.

Absolutely not!

In my opinion, other things are more important. The new office in Berlin, the company creation, the stability and security of the network, the further development - v0.4.0 currently and so on.

Max wrote several times that a new design, a new logo (a new corporate identity) is planned - but not now.
Pages: « 1 ... 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 [1439] 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: