Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:12:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 [536] 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073121 times)
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:22:22 PM

See I told you I have Pmed you several times before.  I have pmed you once before this as well.  Now all of a sudden you are denying me of my bounties.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME???  YOU GIVE IT TO EVERYONE ELSE.    WHY ARE YOU JUST PICKING ON ME.  I AM JUST ASKING FOR BOUNTIES CAUSE I DID EVERYTHING YOU WROTE ON YOUR LISK ADVERTISEMENT.

Your signature doesn't look like the one they asked people to do. Most likely that's the reason. So you can quit your bitching, and read the details more carefully next time.

Yeah, as I said earlier, your signature is not correct. LiskHQ isn't going to give you a bounty for something that you did incorrectly.
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:24:49 PM

lol Looks like ihatemyjob got caught lying.  Grin

What are you talking about???

This proof what I said earlier.  I have send him pm after pm telling about what I did and claiming the bounty.

TO THIS DAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING NOR HAVE HE EVER TRIED TO HELP ME.

cannabanana

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:26:11 PM

snip

See I told you I have Pmed you several times before.  I have pmed you once before this as well.  Now all of a sudden you are denying me of my bounties.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME???  YOU GIVE IT TO EVERYONE ELSE.    WHY ARE YOU JUST PICKING ON ME.  I AM JUST ASKING FOR BOUNTIES CAUSE I DID EVERYTHING YOU WROTE ON YOUR LISK ADVERTISEMENT.

STFU and GTFO
wasref

Activity: 555
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:37:40 PM

the longer we stay at this price no matter what exchange it's on the more people will slowly let the $2 floor sink in and then it becomes reality.  As long as there are no real crazy contraversy before launch, we should be trading very high.  Shorters are going to get humped hard IMO.

waves just took over 4100btc in one day lisk investors will sell if they get to double their investment and put it in waves good luck on your 2 dollars youl need to find a whole load of BTC to get there and  alot of dumpers to get through
sucks, Bet there's like 3 dudes with 25% each of Waves coin supply.  Heard someone invested 3k BTC in one go.  Dump city.

waves will get a lot of ETH pullouts and all the small fish will get swallowed by the whales coming in from the ETH dumps.  

With no doubt, these thousands of BTC in a heart beat make no sense. Besides that, most people are investing by hype, they are failing to present the tech motivation, how do you think Wave can go for the long term like this?

Lisk = Millions invested by the average joe before the last few days of whales which has a very good distribution of coins.

Waves = Millions invested by a few people, small fishes coin amount stays low keeping whales with major coin percentages to manipulate.

Lisk = Millions invested by the average joe before the last few days of whales which has a very good distribution of coins.

lisk = nervous investors

Waves = Millions invested by a few people, small fishes coin amount stays low keeping whales with major coin percentages to manipulate.

waves = investors with balls of steel

given my time in crypto its whales that have made me most of my money the big bucks
cannabanana

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:40:29 PM

the longer we stay at this price no matter what exchange it's on the more people will slowly let the $2 floor sink in and then it becomes reality.  As long as there are no real crazy contraversy before launch, we should be trading very high.  Shorters are going to get humped hard IMO.

waves just took over 4100btc in one day lisk investors will sell if they get to double their investment and put it in waves good luck on your 2 dollars youl need to find a whole load of BTC to get there and  alot of dumpers to get through
sucks, Bet there's like 3 dudes with 25% each of Waves coin supply.  Heard someone invested 3k BTC in one go.  Dump city.

waves will get a lot of ETH pullouts and all the small fish will get swallowed by the whales coming in from the ETH dumps.  

With no doubt, these thousands of BTC in a heart beat make no sense. Besides that, most people are investing by hype, they are failing to present the tech motivation, how do you think Wave can go for the long term like this?

lisk = nervous investors

waves = investors with balls of steel

given my time in crypto its whales that have made me most of my money the big bucks

Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:40:58 PM

:)Gratulation LISK is official the Competitor from Ethereum! Smiley

Since Lisk started with the Pre-Launch on Yobit, Ethereum dropped massively!
Don't listen about the Lisk-Haters!!!!!
They only want cheap Lisks, and they will say everything to get them as cheap as possible!!

All the ICO's after Lisk are overhyped, because Lisk is so successful!!!
The next ICO's are bubbles and will be dumped very soon! Please don't lose your money

LISK is for me success!
Everything is perfect!
I will hold my 89k Lisk till 8 Dollar!!

LISK GO LISK!!! Cheesy
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 10:44:24 PM

I have added your link to my signature.  Please make sure I am added to your list of bounties.  I do not see my name on the list some how.  

Please make sure I get the bounties that I work hard to earn.  I have invested in your ICO as well and below is my address:

Your Lisk Address

13692789278326145653L

Keys have been accepted

I HAVE DID EVERYTHING THAT WAS ASKED OF ME IN THE BOUNTY PAGE AS WELL AS INVEST IN YOUR ICO WITH $.
PLEASE MAKE SURE I DO NOT GET CHEATED OUT OF MY HARD EARN BOUNTY!!!

THANKS!!!

PLEASE MY BOUNTY ISSUE!!!  I HAVE SEND SEVERAL PMS AND THIS IS STILL NOT RESOLVED!!!!  I HAVE DID WHAT WAS ASKED IN THE BOUNTY PAGE PLEASE GIVE ME MY BOUNTY AS ADVERTISED!!!

PLEASE contact the support: http://support.lisk.io/

Thanks I will try there cause this guy here won't even try to help me.

LiskHQ on here refuses to help me.  Even though I showed him the PM I send to him last month.  I have messaged him several times and he just turns me away.

You are a joke man... You even never posted anything during the ICO... So even if you would have had a valid signature for the bounty, nobody would have seen it...

Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=26065;sa=showPosts

I pmed him several times last month.  I added the signature according to his instruction.  Why are you calling me a joke.  If this problem had happen to you, then you wouldn't be here laughing.

The first PM I ever received from you is the following, you see what I responded.

You see; it just seems like you were too late to the game. I'm very sorry, but we have to follow our own rules here.

See I told you I have Pmed you several times before.  I have pmed you once before this as well.  Now all of a sudden you are denying me of my bounties.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME???  YOU GIVE IT TO EVERYONE ELSE.    WHY ARE YOU JUST PICKING ON ME.  I AM JUST ASKING FOR BOUNTIES CAUSE I DID EVERYTHING YOU WROTE ON YOUR LISK ADVERTISEMENT.

You never posted during the ICO so nobody saw your signature.

You haven't posted on Bitcointalk for 2 years but 2 weeks after the ICO you suddenly start screaming about the bounty? Lol...
proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=26065;sa=showPosts

And get another keyboard, your caps lock is broken.
wasref

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:47:34 PM

They only want cheap Lisks, and they will say everything to get them as cheap as possible!!

The next ICO's are bubbles and will be dumped very soon! Please don't lose your money

LISK is for me success!
Everything is perfect!

LISK GO LISK!!! Cheesy

not really eth fell when OB released. 4100btc diverted to waves. those whales aint bothered with lisk. plus ico of waves is closing after isk launch so all that btc heading to waves

just my opinion
cannabanana

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:51:43 PM

LISK is for me success!
Everything is perfect!

LISK GO LISK!!! Cheesy

not really eth fell when OB released. 4100btc diverted to waves. those whales aint bothered with lisk. plus ico of waves is closing after isk launch so all that btc heading to waves

just my opinion

dude go away with your waves BS.  Though you're probably right on most of those points nobody wants to hear your waves fanboi shit here.  Guaranteed lots of btc sitting around from the ETH dump for the LISK release on Polo.
wasref

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:57:37 PM

LISK is for me success!
Everything is perfect!

LISK GO LISK!!! Cheesy

just my opinion

dude go away with your waves BS.  Though you're probably right on most of those points nobody wants to hear your waves fanboi shit here.  Guaranteed lots of btc sitting around from the ETH dump for the LISK release on Polo.

poloniex aint said nothing about adding it most likely they will but nothing confirmed. plus last time i checked lisk aiming decentralization il go when i want i talk what i want. im talking sense plus im not a fanboi of either im a fanboi of making money and clearly waves stealing lisk thunder. its just so obvious people will dump lisk to get into the next hot thing waves waves feel like the next eth movemennt

whether or not waves planned their ico date in conjunction to lisk on purpose i dont know wel leave that to conspiracy theorists but dumpage coming on lisk once those whales have performed on waes then wel see where lisk stands who knows up or down but not looking good

cannabanana

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:58:49 PM

LISK is for me success!
Everything is perfect!

LISK GO LISK!!! Cheesy

just my opinion

dude go away with your waves BS.  Though you're probably right on most of those points nobody wants to hear your waves fanboi shit here.  Guaranteed lots of btc sitting around from the ETH dump for the LISK release on Polo.

poloniex aint said nothing about adding it most likely they will but nothing confirmed. plus last time i checked lisk aiming decentralization il go when i want i talk what i want. im talking sense plus im not a fanboi of either im a fanboi of making money and clearly waves stealing lisk thunder. its just so obvious people will dump lisk to get into the next hot thing waves waves feel like the next eth movemennt

whether or not waves planned their ico date in conjunction to lisk on purpose i dont know wel leave that to conspiracy theorists but dumpage coming on lisk once those whales have performed on waes then wel see where lisk stands who knows up or down but not looking good

no way they are stealing any thunder lol  waves will be the biggest shitfest this year.  and bro, read your own posts, you're a fanboi.
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:02:51 PM

Wasref is a Hater!!! because he wants our Lisk as cheap as possible.
Please don't believe such guys, they only want your money!!!!!
He does not participated at the ICO
He is a good example for that what i mean
look:

wasref

Activity: 494

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 4: -0 / +1
Ignore

He posted on: April 06, 2016, 07:00:33 PM
62     Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [ANN][LISK] Lisk | ICO | Decentralized Application & Sidechain Platform    

what was lisk ico price?

wasref

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:04:09 PM

LISK is for me success!
Everything is perfect!

LISK GO LISK!!! Cheesy

just my opinion

dude go away with your waves BS.  Though you're probably right on most of those points nobody wants to hear your waves fanboi shit here.  Guaranteed lots of btc sitting around from the ETH dump for the LISK release on Polo.

no way they are stealing any thunder lol  waves will be the biggest shitfest this year.

they just stole 4kbtc that could have gone to buying lisk but thos whales dont want lisk they want waves. 1st day 4kbtc could be 10kbtc end of week will be interesting to see what those nervous investors

do they side along with investor whoes steel balls worth like 3k or small fishes with some whales who probably cant handle all those nervous investors

you remember eth investors over 75% ico coins were untouched until it went to 0.02btc. getting most of coins gives them better chance to manipulate im here to make money not join a decentralization swinger party
cryptoboy.architect

Activity: 513

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:05:39 PM

they just stole 4kbtc that could have gone to buying lisk but thos whales dont want lisk they want waves. 1st day 4kbtc could be 10kbtc end of week will be interesting to see what those nervous investors

do they side along with investor whoes steel balls worth like 3k or small fishes with some whales who probably cant handle all those nervous investors

you remember eth investors over 75% ico coins were untouched until it went to 0.02btc. getting most of coins gives them better chance to manipulate im here to make money not join a decentralization swinger party

And then they'll dump WAVES and buy LISK with it. And so on.
cannabanana

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:06:12 PM

LISK is for me success!
Everything is perfect!

LISK GO LISK!!! Cheesy

just my opinion

no way they are stealing any thunder lol  waves will be the biggest shitfest this year.

AHAHAHAH you think waves is ether?

COO COO!

right now some whale owns 50% of Waves cause they missed the Lisk ICO lol.
wasref

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:06:45 PM

look:

wasref

Ignore

62     Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [ANN][LISK] Lisk | ICO | Decentralized Application & Sidechain Platform    

what was lisk ico price?

is that the only reply you have when given a legitmate opinion

next what your gonna say he missed ICO gimme a break

waves wont kill lisk will 100% make it dump hard. 14,092btc double it hell of alot of  btc. waves will raise more than lisk.
wasref

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:07:15 PM

And then they'll dump WAVES and buy LISK with it. And so on.

exactly
cannabanana

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:07:55 PM

look:

wasref

Ignore

what was lisk ico price?

waves wont kill lisk will 100% make it dump hard. 14,092btc double it hell of alot of  btc. waves will raise more than lisk.

more waves fanboi shit in lisk thread? 
wasref

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:09:27 PM

LISK is for me success!
Everything is perfect!

LISK GO LISK!!! Cheesy

just my opinion

no way they are stealing any thunder lol  waves will be the biggest shitfest this year.

AHAHAHAH you think waves is ether?

COO COO!

right now some whale owns 50% of Waves cause they missed the Lisk ICO lol.

can you not read i dont care about tech i care about making money
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 11:09:45 PM

look:

wasref

Ignore

what was lisk ico price?

more waves fanboi shit in lisk thread?  

waves scam coin fan boys, they won't go away. Just let them keep bumping the thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 [536] 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: