Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 [552] 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073101 times)
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:32:43 PM

is MAX  a ´cryptocurrency DEVELOPER?
what is his background,expertise. also please can we see coding history of OLIVIER?

~CfA~

google tells all they want you to know.
no history. all is fake.

why do you idiots keep on showingup?

shame on u haters having issues with waves--lisk

i like both and i endorse both.

~CfA~

if they didn't sound like they were all cheerleading waves when they come over it would be ok but the only things I hear are lisk scam crap and it happened like the day the waves ico started.

U'll find this with most bigger coins- some ppl are simply crazy when defending their bagz of coins.

I wouldnt mind- there've been worse , just look at DASH vs MONERO etc. It's standard on BCT.

~CfA~

oliver is a good point.
go find out the mistake they made..

like this cryptic fud shit.  This is only the second time I've seen this booger and the only things he said was scam. lol.

faucet spam.. newbie or ignorat code.

volume, faked but how..
do they want to pay the fees for fake volyme?
think twice.

lol simple fix.  it's testnet.  Your shitty waves doesn't even have that.

oh cmon you guys are so embarrassing...
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:39:25 PM

last time I checked, this was a thread about LISK, so why the hell is this fucking Waves shite doing on here?
You've got your own thread...fuck off back there you muppets...........
there...I tried to be as polite as I can........eventhough this waves spam is being done by a bunch of C**TS.....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:44:06 PM

And for me as somebody who is highly invested in Factom it's surprising to see Lisk that much above when it comes to public attention. Does that mean I would like to swap my FCT's for Lisk? No way! In my eyes Factom is the best project in the market and attention is not everything. That's also true regarding Ethereum. I bought into the Lisk-ICO because of the sidechain-design. I like it simple and smart. I don't believe that over-complex systems has a chance in longterm and that's the reason why I don't buy ETH. I believe to see some signs for huge setbacks out of it's complexity.

What I try to say with this: Yes, Ethereum has a lot more attention than Lisk and I don't believe that Lisk will come even near to that in the next 12 months. But if I should make a decision, based on the assumption I would have to buy a project now, but would not be allowed to sell it the next 5 years, my first decision would be Factom. Second Bitcoin. Lisk will show the next time/months what we can expect. ETH will also show and I believe it's highly overvalued and that it will come back.

I appreciate your thoughtful words.  I have gone off to learn a very small amount about Factom.  I certainly agree that is is an important project - providing a way to store bank and government data in a way that proves there has been no tampering when recalled.

Let me ask you these questions.  Wouldn't you agree that Lisk can do exactly what Factom is trying to accomplish in a Lisk Dapp using an infinite number of sidechains?   What advantage does Factom have over Lisk by staying tied to the Bitcoin blockchain with its slower blocktime and huge, wasteful infrastructure?

I am not trying to start a flame war, I am genuinely curious.  Factom seems like a great idea - and one they probably would have tied to Lisk instead of Bitcoin if Lisk had been around when they started development work.  Would you agree?

Important is: Factom is not tied to or dependent of any Blockchain. They are able and will anchor in multiple Blockchains and they've already announced that they will also anchor in Ethereums Blockchain. It just has to make sense out of the extra-security-aspect. So, if the Lisk-Blockchain should fulfill that it's possible. But Lisk is, like Factom, a limited blockchain and there are some similarities between the Lisk and the Factom- design - what I like, because I believe it needs simplicity for stability.

In general, the reason why I believe that Factom is such a great project is not just because of it's base-idea. That is pretty simple. And of course, I believe it can theoretically be done with a Lisk-Dapp - not sure about that but it should be possible. But the thing about Factom is that it's so elegant and thoughtful. They have solutions for every little aspect, they have a great and very dedicated team, they have marketing, they have relationships, they are definitely not focused on the FCT-market price but on real deals, and so on. With other words: It's not just about the question if other projects could theoretically do what Factom does, but about the question if any project will be as good in that as Factom. And Factom is also about a network-effect. The more customers they have the more sense will it make for others to use Factom as well, not just to record data but also to connect it. And in that aspect, the business-side, Factom is much better than it is visible at the moment. They already have deals but more interesting is about what they can't talk about currently.

Some words about Lisk: Some of the qualities I see in Factom I believe to see in Lisk as well. My decision to invest in the Lisk-ICO was based on mainly two reasons: I believe in the base-design, because (like I've said) I believe in simplicity and regarding blockchains that means a stable Core plus Sidechains. And I figured that the Lisk-Guys are very good in marketing, very dedicated and diligent and serious about this project. So, there is nothing to say against Lisk and I believe that it's possible that Lisk will have a higher marketcap than Factom soon. But in longterm, Factom will still be my Number 1 (before Bitcoin). That could change over time if Lisk should turn out as a huge success. At the moment that's still uncertain, which is normal. Lisk has not even launched and the team needs to grow. That will be an important aspect, also when it comes to the question if Lisk has chances against Ethereum. In the end, if there is a good idea, and I believe that Lisk has a great vision, it will be all about the team.
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:46:02 PM

last time I checked, this was a thread about LISK, so why the hell is this fucking Waves shite doing on here?
there...I tried to be as polite as I can........eventhough this waves spam is being done by a bunch of C**TS.....

i will take sometime to look what this waves thing is..
lisk side scam?

no need to be polite when personal insults are posted.

cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:48:15 PM

i will take sometime to look what this waves thing is..
lisk side scam?

no need to be polite when personal insults are posted.

why are you even here shithead?  Why we need to be polite to you when you come into our house and talk shit?

Your mom never teach you any manners?

Maybe you a lonely kid and no money or family?

maybe you have the worlds smallest micro dick?  you tiny bro?
Lisk.Fund

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:49:43 PM

We are a group of Lisk supporters who recognized the need for an investment and trade hub.

Due to strong demand and the thin liquidity on the exchanges we are helping to facilitate LARGE block trades of Lisks, with 3rd party escrow. For more information visit our website:

https://Lisk.Fund
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:51:14 PM

This is becoming a Renaissance thread. Guys are talking now about all coins, sciences and others things besides the project...
cannabanana

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:52:37 PM

This is becoming a Renaissance thread. Guys are talking now about all coins, sciences and others things besides the project...

people have already brought it to the nazi level a few times here
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:53:49 PM

We are a group of Lisk supporters who recognized the need for an investment and trade hub.

Due to strong demand and the thin liquidity on the exchanges we are helping to facilitate LARGE block trades of Lisks, with 3rd party escrow. For more information visit our website:

atleast.

i personally consider this as a scam until there is real proof out there.
when i see first sing of valid source code, i will remove all negative.

cannabanana

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:55:28 PM

scam written all over this, I would advise not even to click this shit till proof
GiftEncounter

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

http://lisk.io

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 11:02:51 PM

They are desperate after the truth has surfaced about Waves. Most of the BTC raised in their ICO was based on fraudulent claims about their team.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:05:42 PM

WTF? Lisk isn't officially launched yet and here you are...

You don't pay enough.
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:49:32 PM

...the thing about Factom is that it's so elegant and thoughtful. They have solutions for every little aspect, they have a great and very dedicated team, they have marketing, they have relationships, they are definitely not focused on the FCT-market price but on real deals, and so on. With other words: It's not just about the question if other projects could theoretically do what Factom does, but about the question if any project will be as good in that as Factom. And Factom is also about a network-effect. The more customers they have the more sense will it make for others to use Factom as well, not just to record data but also to connect it. And in that aspect, the business-side, Factom is much better than it is visible at the moment. They already have deals but more interesting is about what they can't talk about currently....

@liskhq - I know you are crazy busy, but please consider putting a contact with Factom at the bottom of your to-do list.  There is the real possibility of a major partnership with Lisk here.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:10:03 AM

Wow there's blood already before the launch of Waves or Lisk. Good thing I'm betting big on both. Cheesy

chases

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

ain't nothing like the Blues

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:39:36 AM

thought I would share http://onlinelinkscan.com/results/httpslisk-fund/

ihatemyjob

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:41:31 AM

I have added your link to my signature.  Please make sure I am added to your list of bounties.  I do not see my name on the list some how.  

Please make sure I get the bounties that I work hard to earn.  I have invested in your ICO as well and below is my address:

Your Lisk Address

13692789278326145653L

Keys have been accepted

I HAVE DID EVERYTHING THAT WAS ASKED OF ME IN THE BOUNTY PAGE AS WELL AS INVEST IN YOUR ICO WITH $.
PLEASE MAKE SURE I DO NOT GET CHEATED OUT OF MY HARD EARN BOUNTY!!!

THANKS!!!

PLEASE MY BOUNTY ISSUE!!!  I HAVE SEND SEVERAL PMS AND THIS IS STILL NOT RESOLVED!!!!  I HAVE DID WHAT WAS ASKED IN THE BOUNTY PAGE PLEASE GIVE ME MY BOUNTY AS ADVERTISED!!!

PLEASE contact the support: http://support.lisk.io/

Thanks I will try there cause this guy here won't even try to help me.

LiskHQ on here refuses to help me.  Even though I showed him the PM I send to him last month.  I have messaged him several times and he just turns me away.

You are a joke man... You even never posted anything during the ICO... So even if you would have had a valid signature for the bounty, nobody would have seen it...

Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=26065;sa=showPosts

I pmed him several times last month.  I added the signature according to his instruction.  Why are you calling me a joke.  If this problem had happen to you, then you wouldn't be here laughing.

The first PM I ever received from you is the following, you see what I responded.

You see; it just seems like you were too late to the game. I'm very sorry, but we have to follow our own rules here.

See I told you I have Pmed you several times before.  I have pmed you once before this as well.  Now all of a sudden you are denying me of my bounties.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME???  YOU GIVE IT TO EVERYONE ELSE.    WHY ARE YOU JUST PICKING ON ME.  I AM JUST ASKING FOR BOUNTIES CAUSE I DID EVERYTHING YOU WROTE ON YOUR LISK ADVERTISEMENT.

You never posted during the ICO so nobody saw your signature.

You haven't posted on Bitcointalk for 2 years but 2 weeks after the ICO you suddenly start screaming about the bounty? Lol...
proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=26065;sa=showPosts

And get another keyboard, your caps lock is broken.

I did post there.  Cause I read through the bounty page here and did everything including the facebook, the email and the twitter.  So I KNOW I DID IT.  There must be a bug that your not seeing it.

ihatemyjob

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:42:11 AM

snip

See I told you I have Pmed you several times before.  I have pmed you once before this as well.  Now all of a sudden you are denying me of my bounties.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME???  YOU GIVE IT TO EVERYONE ELSE.    WHY ARE YOU JUST PICKING ON ME.  I AM JUST ASKING FOR BOUNTIES CAUSE I DID EVERYTHING YOU WROTE ON YOUR LISK ADVERTISEMENT.

STFU and GTFO

WHY DONT YOU STFU

I WILL SAY WHAT EVER I LIKE

ihatemyjob

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:43:32 AM

See I told you I have Pmed you several times before.  I have pmed you once before this as well.  Now all of a sudden you are denying me of my bounties.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME???  YOU GIVE IT TO EVERYONE ELSE.    WHY ARE YOU JUST PICKING ON ME.  I AM JUST ASKING FOR BOUNTIES CAUSE I DID EVERYTHING YOU WROTE ON YOUR LISK ADVERTISEMENT.

Your signature doesn't look like the one they asked people to do. Most likely that's the reason. So you can quit your bitching, and read the details more carefully next time.

Yeah, as I said earlier, your signature is not correct. LiskHQ isn't going to give you a bounty for something that you did incorrectly.

Man I did it according to what it said in this post here.  I copied and pasted the stuff in my signature exactly as is.  I don't know why your saying its not showing up correctly.  But I did a straight copy so shouldn't be anything wrong.  And it is showing up as far as I can see it.

animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:49:15 AM

See I told you I have Pmed you several times before.  I have pmed you once before this as well.  Now all of a sudden you are denying me of my bounties.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME???  YOU GIVE IT TO EVERYONE ELSE.    WHY ARE YOU JUST PICKING ON ME.  I AM JUST ASKING FOR BOUNTIES CAUSE I DID EVERYTHING YOU WROTE ON YOUR LISK ADVERTISEMENT.

Your signature doesn't look like the one they asked people to do. Most likely that's the reason. So you can quit your bitching, and read the details more carefully next time.

Yeah, as I said earlier, your signature is not correct. LiskHQ isn't going to give you a bounty for something that you did incorrectly.

Man I did it according to what it said in this post here.  I copied and pasted the stuff in my signature exactly as is.  I don't know why your saying its not showing up correctly.  But I did a straight copy so shouldn't be anything wrong.  And it is showing up as far as I can see it.

You should check next time to make sure it matches with the signature displayed on the OP. If it doesn't, then ask why and maybe the community could have helped you. Perhaps you were a Newbie when joining the signature campaign (which is probably why because BCT limits your signature).
cannabanana

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:55:34 AM

snip

STFU and GTFO

WHY DONT YOU STFU

I WILL SAY WHAT EVER I LIKE

YES BUT YOU SAY STUPID SHIT SO GTFO
Pages: « 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 [552] 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: