Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 [1018] 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073031 times)
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:19:15 AM

Well, almost got into the online wallet to send. Imported my passphrase, went to send a couple Lisk to Polo, and the Send Lisk button just goes gray and stays there. I give up. It's pointless now anyway. Not willing to get rid of my Lisk for 2x profit. What a mess.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michaelwang33

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:19:18 AM

i got grex and max kordek real identity.

thats right max kordek not exist  Smiley

Why is my name even coming up here? My real identity was public knowledge on Crypti for over 2 years man... just sayin..

you are canabanana  Wink

nah fake i got your real  Kiss

get feeling a lot will want buy it soon   Kiss

I'm literally no one but GreXX on BTT. This is the only account I have. I was a member of the Crypti team before they even did their crowdfund and functioned as Creative Director and then Community Manager because I was the one responding most of the time on BTT during launch. My real name is Matthew Cox and I live in Denver, CO. I'm married and have 2 kids.

What else do you want to know?  

thats not your name  Smiley

write grex note and picture your id then  Smiley

your a fuckin scammer   Kiss

Lol, you're a fucking creeper man. Good luck selling my secret identity. It's going to really disappoint people. There are pictures of me on my candidacy thread at the Lisk Forums here: https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=279

That's my chunky handsome ass, sorry man, you got bad info.

i already got the real info   Kiss

idgaf about your scam person.

i will have fun

Just let me know if I need to get a restraining order because you kind of seem like one of those internet weirdo jackasses that tries to kidnap people...

Go ahead pm me for exchanging personal info.
no give the scammed the correct info to sue .

and hope they sue  Wink

you know why I know it's you michaelwang?  I know exactly how you speak in forum and it's just like this.  You think grexx or I can't afford an attorney or detective to help us out, you are seriously wrong.  This is going beyond games and into Real Life threats.  If you want to continue being a dick don't do it personally or you will end up getting fucked in RL.

what you going to pay him with lisk, i dont think theyl accept it though lol. youve accused me of having 100 accounts do something if you think thats me using another account to threaten you then do something. btctalk doesn't take lightly to threats simply tell a moderator if im the same my account goes kaput. but thats not what we should be talking about right now we should talk about the shit that come out your of your mouth. lol and you want to call a attorney theyl first put you in a mental hospital theyl say $1 lisk WTF were you thinking. my reaction is expected the level bullshit that come out of you, the amount of people you attacked the amount of people youve said go commit suicide go kill yourself and you telling me you thick rotten tomato

hahaha dont worry about who i am worry about your lisk it aint at $1 is it dumb prick. why so quiet where are the insults just giving a taste of your medicine and why no meme

moderator if you delete my posts just look through cannabanna messages youl need to delete his account as his account is pointless just pure bullshit

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:19:48 AM

This is what always happens. The weak hands of ICO dump for a quick profit, then that becomes the new floor. That is when they all buy back in. So floor will likely end up about $1
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:20:14 AM

SMART MONEY IS BUYING LISK  Wink
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:20:24 AM

Is explorer working?

NOTHING WORKS.

EXCEPT THOSE WALLETS WHICH MIRACULOUSLY MANAGED TO SEND ALL THOSE TRANSACTIONS TO POLONIEX..... Roll Eyes
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:21:11 AM

Why is my name even coming up here? My real identity was public knowledge on Crypti for over 2 years man... just sayin..

you are canabanana  Wink

get feeling a lot will want buy it soon   Kiss

I'm literally no one but GreXX on BTT. This is the only account I have. I was a member of the Crypti team before they even did their crowdfund and functioned as Creative Director and then Community Manager because I was the one responding most of the time on BTT during launch. My real name is Matthew Cox and I live in Denver, CO. I'm married and have 2 kids.

Lol, you're a fucking creeper man. Good luck selling my secret identity. It's going to really disappoint people. There are pictures of me on my candidacy thread at the Lisk Forums here: https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=279

i will have fun

Funny cause if you do, I'm sure grexx has a reason for a lawsuit cause i'm not grexx.   So attack him, bitcointalk actually has your real IP michaelwang.

the only retard here that loves to make kissy faces on bitcointalk

sure everyone knows the retard here giving his bullshit posts oh look what happen where your $1 $2 $5 you dumbfuck, the amount of times youve attacked users when they spoke sense so go fuck yourself. i aint hiding behind no vpn. why you worried about my ip apparently you have my profile list of other accounts. that dont mean shit look at price you donkey shit.

change your account to something anything you say is being laughed at.

and im being fucking serious right now.  It's all fun and games till you take it to real life.  if you want to go there we can go there.

do it then WTF you waiting for permission from your mom hahahah i cant stop laughing all i got to do is point them to your history as far as any threats it aint come from me so give two shits dirty slut.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Patriarch

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:21:49 AM

SMART MONEY IS BUYING LISK  Wink

yup! its slowly going up
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:22:00 AM

you are canabanana  Wink

i will have fun

Just let me know if I need to get a restraining order because you kind of seem like one of those internet weirdo jackasses that tries to kidnap people...

and hope they sue  Wink

you know why I know it's you michaelwang?  I know exactly how you speak in forum and it's just like this.  You think grexx or I can't afford an attorney or detective to help us out, you are seriously wrong.  This is going beyond games and into Real Life threats.  If you want to continue being a dick don't do it personally or you will end up getting fucked in RL.

what you going to pay him with lisk, i dont think theyl accept it though lol. youve accused me of having 100 accounts do something if you think thats me using another account to threaten you then do something. btctalk doesn't take lightly to threats simply tell a moderator if im the same my account goes kaput. but thats not what we should be talking about right now we should talk about the shit that come out your of your mouth. lol and you want to call a attorney theyl first put you in a mental hospital theyl say $1 lisk WTF were you thinking. my reaction is expected the level bullshit that come out of you, the amount of people you attacked the amount of people youve said go commit suicide go kill yourself and you telling me you thick rotten tomato

hahaha dont worry about who i am worry about your lisk it aint at $1 is it dumb prick. why so quiet where are the insults just giving a taste of your medicine and why no meme

moderator if you delete my posts just look through cannabanna messages youl need to delete his account as his account is pointless just pure bullshit

see that's fine you can say whatever makes you happy.  But cross that line in to the real world again and I'll seriously call my lawyer on grexx and my behalf.

I can tell you to do whatever you want, I've never threatened anyone with violence.  Might have called you some bad names and made you butt hurt.

Seriously you are taking it way to far.

calm the fuck down before you really do put your foot in your own mouth
Primitive

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:23:03 AM

soooo...

what do you do if you sent a bunch of LSK from your wallet (docker) but the transaction isn't getting any confirms even after a half hour?  the coins are gone from my wallet Sad

NEM, LSK, STRAT
Kasper_SKY

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Judge a man by his questions, not his answers

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 01:23:57 AM

so i finally was able to access my wallet on the web... FINALLY... but I have several other ICO transactions I made... How to i combine those pass phrases into the wallet I just opened up? Is there an importprivkey function?

Oh hey I would also like an answer to this question....

sick of reading annoying idiots rant about how its the devs fault that they are morons... whats the best way to import other pass phrases?

Buy Bitcoin in Minutes:   https://www.CoinMama.com/?ref=kkasper
MrPresident

Activity: 630

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 01:25:04 AM

After 12 wallet transactions and voting, then reading in here; I just gotta wonder...
Are people really that stupid?
Everything works fine.
It's not Lisk, it's the user.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:25:17 AM

Might be time 2 buy huge... Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:25:52 AM

you are canabanana  Wink

i will have fun

and hope they sue  Wink

see that's fine you can say whatever makes you happy.  But cross that line in to the real world again and I'll seriously call my lawyer on grexx and my behalf.

I can tell you to do whatever you want, I've never threatened anyone with violence.  Might have called you some bad names and made you butt hurt.

Seriously you are taking it way to far.

calm the fuck down before you really do put your foot in your own mouth

im laughing so much right now i cant stop your posts are so different to how you post before

and thinking of it how the fuck did i get involved in grexx and whoever the other guy is and where the fuck you come from. im saying shit to you, who is grexx i laughing too much at your posts to look back.

made me butthurt how look at the price your butthurt with no vaseline lol

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:26:23 AM

Yes, seems like 40k was the flor.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:26:38 AM

Fak it- I think this may be the bottom of the barrel. Time to buy some, and hope for better days tomarrow.. hopefully everything works fine then.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
MrPresident

Activity: 630

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 01:26:56 AM

so i finally was able to access my wallet on the web... FINALLY... but I have several other ICO transactions I made... How to i combine those pass phrases into the wallet I just opened up? Is there an importprivkey function?

Oh hey I would also like an answer to this question....

sick of reading annoying idiots rant about how its the devs fault that they are morons... whats the best way to import other pass phrases?
You SEND them to the wallet you want.
omg

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:27:08 AM

Stuck trying to move $LISK?

Use this WORKING wallet mirror: http://107.170.93.237:8000

TIPS appreciated - LISK 14007737956546258989L or BTC 1A5zBffD75H2kFo4F147xTg6FKvkfZ6Znx

Both Mac and Docker did not work for me so i stood this up for the community on a linux server. I'll keep it up for 24hrs hopefully DDOS will be over by then. Takes about ~40min for a tx to show up on Poloniex. Use at your own risk, no support provided, and all that jazz.

Bravo, great SYScoin Smiley

Works fast and fine, thankyou, once credited i will send a tip

SAFE !!
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:27:16 AM

Yes sir! Zeb u out there...Smiley

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
mirrorcrax

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:27:26 AM

Do you guys think I could sell now, and re-buy after all the remaining ICO buyers gain access and transfer their Lisk? or is it too risky?
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:28:06 AM

currently 2.6million for sale 1700btc buys say for example that will buy 4million coins where are the rest they are coming. low will be 20-30k

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Pages: « 1 ... 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 [1018] 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: