Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Andrej Brda/Wili Clip,Gold Hunt,Fish Hunt,earn free lindens,Second Ads Life  (Read 59000 times)
Troy Ledder

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:32:47 AM

Not just the Solviean police, hes committing international fraud as well, as taking money from all over the world (yes it may be virtual money but that virtual money is still convertable to real money)

So its not just that police it needs to be reported to, also your local police, also to the comission of trading standards, maybe there is a way as well to report to bitcoins people to suspend his account as no dubt hes also conning that in some way or shape.

a very quick google search

INTERPOL

Interpol stands for International Crime Police Organization.  It is primarily an organization that assists local law enforcement within their member countries. 

In the area of fraud, Interpol polices money laundering activities.  Money laundering is not only related to drug monies, but to funds that are obtained from fraudulent investment victims and Internet scams then laundered through various accounts to hide the funds from investigation attempts.

Interpol's definition of money laundering is "Any act or attempted act to conceal or disguise the identity of illegally obtained proceeds so that they appear to have originated from legitimate sources."  http://www.interpol.com/Public/FinancialCrime/FOPAC/default.asp 

When to contact Interpol:

Interpol does not provide investigative services directly to individuals.  It provides back-up, forensics, analysis, and criminal intelligence services to local law enforcement in member countries.

This means you can contact Interpol to make them aware of criminal activity, but they will only work with the member law enforcement agency closest to the suspected location of the criminal.

If you are calling in a tip that you suspect someone of a violation, before you call write down what you want to say, including valid reasons for your suspicions. 
Bitcoining (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:41:47 AM

We will explore other options, if the slovenian police doesn't act. But this guys can go pick him up tomorrow and this is really making him afraid.

Andrej Brda, Wili Clip, ADS Management, Scam, scammer, Gold Hunt, Fish Hunt, earn free lindens, Second Ads, goldtokens, Kingdoms & Empires, Second Life, earn lindens, snufflesbreedables.net
Scam мoшeнничecтвo Oleg Borodkin/Oлeг Бopoдкин/Glaznah Gassner Earn2life e2l-net
Troy Ledder

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:44:55 AM

well hes going to have a bit of competition on his hands, he thinks he can get away with it, he can think again, so im heading off for the night, need some sleep and tomorrow i start a brand new project, ill get a few of my coding friends working on this as well Cheesy amazing what you can achive when you throw money at it Tongue hahahahaha
Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:29:02 AM

Good posts on twitter.

Andrej Brda, Wili Clip, ADS Management, Scam, scammer, Gold Hunt, Fish Hunt, earn free lindens, Second Ads, goldtokens, Kingdoms & Empires, Second Life, earn lindens, snufflesbreedables.net
Scam мoшeнничecтвo Oleg Borodkin/Oлeг Бopoдкин/Glaznah Gassner Earn2life e2l-net
Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:06:36 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 02:17:53 AM by Bitcoining

Grin

If Brda doesn't pay the dividends and Linden Labs doesn't act, it seems we will have to move for the next level. We have the mobile of Brda's father, he is a client of Si.mobil, a mobile company from Slovenia, linked to the Vodafone group. I already validated it with https://numverify.com/

I'm not going to post here the full number. Just the first digits with the international code: 386040700*** or 386 40 700 ***, it works both ways.

We just have to paste it on one of the several sites that allow to send international SMS with a polite message telling Mr. Dr****** Brda that his son is about to be denounced to the slovenian police as an international criminal that stole about 60,000 USDs and giving him this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346981 address. He probably has about 60 years, therefore he certainly uses the Internet. Maybe he puts some sense on Brda junior brain and saves him from jail.

I don't like to involve his family, that is not guilty of the crimes of their son. But, if I had a son guilty of crimes, I would like to know before was too late and be allowed to put some sense in his mind.

Yes, being a scammer has its bad moments.

Troy Ledder

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:34:01 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 04:27:55 AM by Troy Ledder

He thinks this is one huge joke and no one can hurt his reputation

1 estate company i know of (as i am a tenant with them) have today suspended with a view to permantly ban his products from their sims (anyone basicly found using them will have them returned and their plots locked so they cant place a scammers and thieves items out i can see whay they have done it as they want to try protecting their tenants from fraud and theft, and they are quite big company with over 250 sims) and a few others are leaving it a few days to see what excuse he comes up with (i know a few are talking about this in a closed estate forum)

Altho to get out the hole he will possibly turn around and say revenue has been really low here is 1000 rest got used to pay scripters for a non exsistant upgrade that happened.

But in all honesty i really do not thinks he give a damn what people think or the truth, he thinks that he gives away free L$ to its users, even if they are being scammed and they are being paid with STOLEN money, that they will continue to use his system.

I really love how he thinks the forum will be googe  (its gone you stupid plick) does he really think hes that good at programming or has that much money he can buy his way out of this, so look like hes also going to take on the whole of this forum, just because the truth has been put out for everyone to see.

is he also going to take on wordpress, facebook and twitter for all the posts that are around about him, holy crap he must be a millionaire then to take them all on, so is facebook and twitter goin to be googe  (lol) as well? and what about wordpress?

UPDATE -

Interesting reply hes just posted on capex site

So now when that is clear we can go on with business...

Expect dividends for ADS and SNUF fir Jan 2016 soon as we solve some technical issues around funding the capex account.

So basicly hes got funding to his account issues?, (never heard something so stupid) funny how over 30 others CEOs dont have a issue funding thier account, and just as i thought, only paying Jan divedends so last years money has been placed in his pocket, and all those missed payments from 2013 also placed in his pocket, and the Snuf side from 2013 also placed in his pocket, Skip really needs to act on this as its people like Wili clip who are killing the Virtual Stock market and why people dont trust anymore.

Wili quit with the god damn excuses already its getting old. blah blah blah is all i hear comming out your mouth, your lips may be moving but its you'r arse thats doing the talking.

wili may as well make a offer to buy all the shares and fade into the darkness, because once this gets out no one is going to trust him again, i think his name is dirt now, and forever branded a thief and scammer, but then again he will think the forum is goonge or he can worm his way out of things.
Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:26:12 AM

The promoters of this campaign have a significant part of ADS shares, so we won't be very happy if ADS goes down, but we won't be sad either. Che sarà, sarà.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:02:56 AM

This thread is skyrocketing on views: almost 2300. Yesterday, we had 600.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:40:25 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 07:22:11 AM by Bitcoining

On Brda's new post on Capex: https://www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/SNUF/9162

Yesterday, 22:59 SNUF Snuffles
by Wili Clip
Answer to accusations of scam against ADS/SNUF
I'd like to provide some answers and clarifications regarding late scam accusations against ADS and its CEO.

I've asked Skip Oceanlane to provide me exact information on funds that ADS company has raised from shareholders at its IPO and SPO.

Since IPO and SPO back in 2011 ADS has paid 104,3% in dividends of the funds it has raised through IPO and SPO and plan is to keep on operating.

Current plans for ADS are to consistently follow new dividends policy and follow a strategy to increase the share price and increase in trading activity. Same with SNUF.

I've stepped off demanding that some shareholders be sanctioned because of their attempt to try to create harm to business. I've accepted to share dividends with everyone who bought ADS shares.

Those that are making huss and fuss need to understand that this is a GAME and this is not a real stock exchange operation. And you are not receiving real shares or any rights to any business operation/s. As long as we play the game virtual shareholders can expect that they will be able to trade their shares with other traders and also collect some dividends. Here it is more than anywhere else important to follow the known saying: "Never invest what you're not prepared to loose."

When you invest in companies on this exchange game you are consciously taking the RISK that you might never see your invested funds again or you can make some trading profit and something off dividends.

If you loose money here you are the only one that is responsible for it. With ADS currently there isn't anyone who would loose invested funds because ADS CEO is still active and with a plan to revive ADS shares trading. Only way anyone would loose money with ADS was if I suddenly disappeared like many other CEOs did. It is funny that among those CEOs that did disappear are many who were making large drama and scam accusations against ADS in past. Smiley

This is a game and we've subscribed to this game to learn about stocks and get a chance to win a buck if everything goes well. I did not subscribe to this game to steal anything from people...

Those that accuse me of scamming anyone have no grounds in reality because I am still here and active and I am prepared to work with you shareholders so that we make this game (at least for ADS shareholders) enjoyable and rewarding.

I did not disappear like some of the other CEOs did who you can rightfully call fraudsters or other names you use...

So now when that is clear we can go on with business...

Expect dividends for ADS and SNUF for Jan 2016 soon as we solve some technical issues around funding the capex account.

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

1) We would like to see the math on those 104,3% on dividends of the money he raised and if he is taking in account that he pocket half of those dividends. Actually, until the SPO, he pocketed much more, since he had a much bigger percentage of the shares.

2) Even if he had paid TO SHAREHOLDERS (not to him) all the money he raised from them, he didn't borrow money: he sold half of his company, so the dividends were our right.

3) This is a game? Were the 60,000 USDs he got fake money? He should tell that to the people that are in jail for scamming with bitcoin.

4) "If you loose money here you are the only one that is responsible for it.". Really? Isn't the scammer the main responsible? He should use that argument to a judge, maybe he will buy it.

5) We'll believe in the dividends he is promising when we see them posted to shareholders. The simple fact that the market isn't reacting to this promise says much about Brda credibility. And if that dividend isn't a real, fair dividend, that will somehow (on very unfair terms, but nobody said we live in a fair world of honest and honorable people) compensate for 3 years of stolen dividends, we won't remove the posts. The campaign will lose steam. We will stop to see what he does in February, but these posts will stay here until some compensation is given. He knows what these words mean in numbers. But our word will be honored. The posts made with this account and the blog http://scammers.blog.com/ will be removed on these terms.

6) Let's face it: Brda didn't run and is still here, because he is still making a lot of money with our money. But we will wait and see if he still has a conscience and can do the right thing. We'll let him show us how Honest he is and how wrong and unfair we have been.

6) We know that the technical reasons are somehow real. But he already received easy solutions.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:38:59 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 08:52:04 AM by Bitcoining

Someone dumped more than 9000 shares after this promise of Brda. There can be no doubt that shareholders believed him. Roll Eyes

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:51:22 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 09:09:04 AM by Bitcoining

All this mess created also publicity to Capex. I wonder how many of these bitcoiners responsible for the more than 2500 views of this thread (many from the same people, but...) decided to invest in stocks at Capex.

chilixy

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:41:45 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 03:20:38 PM by chilixy

Just for your information I am not CEO Wili Clip. I have been making L$ playing his games in second Life for years now. I am officially an elder in his LGH group and a MODERATOR trainee (soon to become a moderator in LGH and for goldtokens.net gaming community). I am very supportive of what he does and without him Second Life would not be an interesting place like it is. I personally think that all accusations of scam against CEO of ADS are fabricated. And what you all are posting here on this forum is not correct towards mr. Wili Clip.

I will explain and prove my point. Mr. Clip has already explained a lot and I'll borrow some of his sentences. I don't think mr. Clip will mind me protecting his good name a bit.

Since IPO and SPO back in 2011 ADS has paid 104,3% in dividends of the funds it has raised through IPO and SPO and plan is to keep on operating as long as technically possible in the event if onlinecapex.com stopped or disappeared all shareholders will be moved onto another virtual stock exchange game with similar features or shareholders will be properly restituted for their ingame investment like it is the case with many other virtual companies that were operated on onlinecapex.com and have simply disappeared and were delisted silently.

Looks like all accusations are unabased. Current plans for ADS are to consistently follow new dividends policy and follow a strategy to increase the share price and increase in trading activity. Same with SNUF.

Those that are making huss and fuss need to understand that this is a GAME and this is not a real stock exchange operation. And you are not receiving real shares or any rights to any business operation/s. As long as the stock exchange simulation game is active virtual shareholders can expect that they will be able to trade their shares with other traders and also collect some dividends. Here it is more than anywhere else important to follow the known saying: "Never invest what you're not prepared to loose."

From the onlinecapex.com game rule book (terms of service) that all players agreed to when they started playing:
To be very clear, Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game is not a real-world stock exchange and does not offer opportunity for direct real-world investment or profit, and is a “game of skill”. Shares purchased on this stock exchange simulation game do not entitle you to any legal rights to a listed virtual company. Please play the game of skill accordingly.

When you invest in companies on this exchange game you are consciously taking the RISK that you might never see your invested funds again or you can make some trading profit and something off dividends. In many cases it has appeared that with most virtual companies virtual investors do loose money because they stop operating and disappear into unknown. But this is not the case with ADS and all allegations and accusations of SCAM against ADS have no base.

With ADS currently there isn't anyone who would loose invested funds because ADS CEO is still active and with a plan to revive ADS shares trading if possible on this game exchange platform (onlinecapex.com) or on some other. Only way anyone would loose money with ADS was if CEO suddenly disappeared like it is the case with many other CEOs. And it is also very funny that among those CEOs that did disappear there are many who were making large drama and scam accusations against ADS in past. Smiley

It is important for some shareholders to understand and be aware of that one of the reasons why the stock trading on the onlinecapex.com has decreased due to lack of interests and lost of trust on shareholders side due to recent events (online reports) about onlinecapex.com operator Skip Oceanlane (Carmen Dubaldi from New York).

http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/general-sl-discussion/110336-capital-exchange-ceo-under-active.html
http://www.recordonline.com/article/20151208/NEWS/151209472
http://www.recordonline.com/article/20151027/NEWS/151029289
http://www.recordonline.com/article/20150827/NEWS/150829521

And the fact that slcapex.com (now onlinecapex.com) has not been operating for several months and ADS and SNUF shares could not be traded for months is another factor that has lead to decreased investors/players interest to trade ADS shares. Many CEOs of virtual companies in there that have raised much much more funds than ADS did are not active and many are in process of getting delisted, many already left/disappeared.

Still ADS CEO has a plan to revive the trading of ADS for shareholders so that share price recovers and shareholders get some benefit from shareholding of ADS through dividends. At goldtokens.net they create games that benefit all the players. He is known to be very successful and it is not in his interest to have any players feel cheated.

This is a game and all players subscribed to this game rules and probably with intentions to learn about stocks and get a chance to make some profit if everything goes well. ADS CEO did not subscribe to this game to steal anything from people...

Those that accuse ADS of scamming anyone have no grounds in reality because CEO is still there and active and he is prepared to work with his shareholders so that they make the game of virtual stock trading game (at least for ADS shareholders) enjoyable and rewarding.

ADS CEO did not disappear like some of the other CEOs did who you can rightfully call fraudsters and thiefs...

For all of those that are reading about onlinecapex (previously SLCapex) for the 1st time and are forming 1st opinion about all this its important to know that all players even these that are writing all these forum posts with accusations of theft.
www.onlinecapex.com stock exchange simulation game has a disclaimer in the footer:

This website © 2008-2016 CapEx Inc. Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game is a game of skill and is not a real stock exchange.
This website is not a place of investment and is for entertainment purposes only. Companies listed within the game are fictitious and are not real companies or corporations.
Buying stock in a company on this website gives a buyer no legal rights nor a share in any legal company. All rights reserved.

Also

Article I - Capital Exchange Disclosure Statement
Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game Terms of Service and Agreement

Article I: Capital Exchange Disclosure Statement

Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game (also referred to as “CapEx” and “Capital Exchange”) is a fictional stock market simulation game operating for entertainment and educational purposes only, and currently exists partially in support of Second Life®, a feature-rich online 3-D virtual world operated and supported by Linden Research, Inc. Capital Exchange (http://www.onlinecapex.com) is not affiliated with Linden Research, Inc. For more information regarding Second Life® please visit (http://www.secondlife.com).
Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game is owned and operated by CapEx Inc. Throughout this document, when referring to “onlinecapex.com”, it is understood that CapEx. Inc. is included in its definition and coverage of legal liability.

To be very clear, Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game is not a real-world stock exchange and does not offer opportunity for direct real-world investment or profit, and is a “game of skill”. Shares purchased on this stock exchange simulation game do not entitle you to any legal rights to a listed virtual company. Please play the game of skill accordingly.

Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game operates independently of the Second Life® game environment, and beyond its boundaries via our website which acts as a clearinghouse for the trading of CapEx-listed "Stocks" and "CapEx Dollars (CD$)" within the game. The underlying game companies are fictitious and none of the companies offer "registered" investment quality securities for sale in any form whatsoever via our website. CapEx Dollars (CD$) used to purchase virtual stock are in essence being transferred to the ownership of the person you are buying the virtual shares from, and not Capital Exchange. All stock and shares purchased are for purely entertainment only, and not considered part/whole ownership in any legal entity or real life company.

The terms "profit" and "earnings" as used within the context of the onlinecapex.com website game, and any claim of monetary value therein, relates solely and specifically to the valuation of $CapEx Dollars as specified in the CapEx Terms of Services.

The CapEx Dollar (CD$) virtual "currency" is a limited license right available for purchase or free distribution at CapEx Inc.’s sole discretion..

CapEx offers direct opportunity for conversion of CapEx Dollars to and from legal tender currencies including $US Dollars through PayPal only (www.paypal.com).

Notwithstanding the warnings herein, CapEx as designed and offered is a serious stock market simulation game. The participants here “play for keeps” and their time and CapEx Dollar (CD$)-based holdings represent a considerable investment in our community.

Your participation here is not without risk. You could lose some or all of your CapEx Dollars (CD$) and/or US Dollars (US$) used within the game. Only invest in Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game what you can afford to lose.

A game CEO retains all liability for game stock issued, until repurchased by the game CEO, unless that liability has been properly transferred according to the Terms of Service and rules of onlinecapex.com . The owner and operator of Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game does not issue "refunds" for game stock lost due to a delisting or other occurrence that results in the loss of stock, or a loss of game stock value for any reason. All users of onlinecapex.com play at their own risk and understand that some or all of their game playing "investments" could be lost.

There are additional policies, rules and Terms of Service for participation as published and amended from time-to-time. Please review and fully understand them before playing.

Finally, the operators of onlinecapex.com make no representation of any kind regarding the accuracy, fitness for purpose, or use of the software residing at onlinecapex.com. Your use of the software in any manner whatsoever shall constitute an understanding and acceptance of this Disclosure Statement and the Terms of Service in its entirety. The individuals who operate the software residing at onlinecapex.com offer no warranty and offer no remedies whatsoever for its use or consequence. You play this stock market simulation game at your own risk.
chilixy

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:41:00 PM

Looks like all accusations are unabased. Current plans for ADS are to consistently follow new dividends policy and follow a strategy to increase the share price and increase in trading activity. Same with SNUF.

Those that are making huss and fuss need to understand that this is a GAME and this is not a real stock exchange operation. And you are not receiving real shares or any rights to any business operation/s. As long as the stock exchange simulation game is active virtual shareholders can expect that they will be able to trade their shares with other traders and also collect some dividends. Here it is more than anywhere else important to follow the known saying: "Never invest what you're not prepared to loose."

From the onlinecapex.com game rule book (terms of service) that all players agreed to when they started playing:

When you invest in companies on this exchange game you are consciously taking the RISK that you might never see your invested funds again or you can make some trading profit and something off dividends. In many cases it has appeared that with most virtual companies virtual investors do loose money because they stop operating and disappear into unknown. But this is not the case with ADS and all allegations and accusations of SCAM against ADS have no base.

With ADS currently there isn't anyone who would loose invested funds because ADS CEO is still active and with a plan to revive ADS shares trading if possible on this game exchange platform (onlinecapex.com) or on some other. Only way anyone would loose money with ADS was if CEO suddenly disappeared like it is the case with many other CEOs. And it is also very funny that among those CEOs that did disappear there are many who were making large drama and scam accusations against ADS in past. Smiley

It is important for some shareholders to understand and be aware of that one of the reasons why the stock trading on the onlinecapex.com has decreased due to lack of interests and lost of trust on shareholders side due to recent events (online reports) about onlinecapex.com operator Skip Oceanlane (Carmen Dubaldi from New York).

http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/general-sl-discussion/110336-capital-exchange-ceo-under-active.html

And the fact that slcapex.com (now onlinecapex.com) has not been operating for several months and ADS and SNUF shares could not be traded for months is another factor that has lead to decreased investors/players interest to trade ADS shares. Many CEOs of virtual companies in there that have raised much much more funds than ADS did are not active and many are in process of getting delisted, many already left/disappeared.

Still ADS CEO has a plan to revive the trading of ADS for shareholders so that share price recovers and shareholders get some benefit from shareholding of ADS through dividends. At goldtokens.net they create games that benefit all the players. He is known to be very successful and it is not in his interest to have any players feel cheated.

This is a game and all players subscribed to this game rules and probably with intentions to learn about stocks and get a chance to make some profit if everything goes well. ADS CEO did not subscribe to this game to steal anything from people...

Those that accuse ADS of scamming anyone have no grounds in reality because CEO is still there and active and he is prepared to work with his shareholders so that they make the game of virtual stock trading game (at least for ADS shareholders) enjoyable and rewarding.

ADS CEO did not disappear like some of the other CEOs did who you can rightfully call fraudsters and thiefs...

For all of those that are reading about onlinecapex (previously SLCapex) for the 1st time and are forming 1st opinion about all this its important to know that all players even these that are writing all these forum posts with accusations of theft.
www.onlinecapex.com stock exchange simulation game has a disclaimer in the footer:

This website © 2008-2016 CapEx Inc. Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game is a game of skill and is not a real stock exchange.
This website is not a place of investment and is for entertainment purposes only. Companies listed within the game are fictitious and are not real companies or corporations.
Buying stock in a company on this website gives a buyer no legal rights nor a share in any legal company. All rights reserved.

Also

Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game (also referred to as “CapEx” and “Capital Exchange”) is a fictional stock market simulation game operating for entertainment and educational purposes only, and currently exists partially in support of Second Life®, a feature-rich online 3-D virtual world operated and supported by Linden Research, Inc. Capital Exchange (http://www.onlinecapex.com) is not affiliated with Linden Research, Inc. For more information regarding Second Life® please visit (http://www.secondlife.com).
Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game is owned and operated by CapEx Inc. Throughout this document, when referring to “onlinecapex.com”, it is understood that CapEx. Inc. is included in its definition and coverage of legal liability.

Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game operates independently of the Second Life® game environment, and beyond its boundaries via our website which acts as a clearinghouse for the trading of CapEx-listed "Stocks" and "CapEx Dollars (CD$)" within the game. The underlying game companies are fictitious and none of the companies offer "registered" investment quality securities for sale in any form whatsoever via our website. CapEx Dollars (CD$) used to purchase virtual stock are in essence being transferred to the ownership of the person you are buying the virtual shares from, and not Capital Exchange. All stock and shares purchased are for purely entertainment only, and not considered part/whole ownership in any legal entity or real life company.

The terms "profit" and "earnings" as used within the context of the onlinecapex.com website game, and any claim of monetary value therein, relates solely and specifically to the valuation of $CapEx Dollars as specified in the CapEx Terms of Services.

The CapEx Dollar (CD$) virtual "currency" is a limited license right available for purchase or free distribution at CapEx Inc.’s sole discretion..

CapEx offers direct opportunity for conversion of CapEx Dollars to and from legal tender currencies including $US Dollars through PayPal only (www.paypal.com).

Notwithstanding the warnings herein, CapEx as designed and offered is a serious stock market simulation game. The participants here “play for keeps” and their time and CapEx Dollar (CD$)-based holdings represent a considerable investment in our community.

Your participation here is not without risk. You could lose some or all of your CapEx Dollars (CD$) and/or US Dollars (US$) used within the game. Only invest in Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game what you can afford to lose.

A game CEO retains all liability for game stock issued, until repurchased by the game CEO, unless that liability has been properly transferred according to the Terms of Service and rules of onlinecapex.com . The owner and operator of Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game does not issue "refunds" for game stock lost due to a delisting or other occurrence that results in the loss of stock, or a loss of game stock value for any reason. All users of onlinecapex.com play at their own risk and understand that some or all of their game playing "investments" could be lost.

There are additional policies, rules and Terms of Service for participation as published and amended from time-to-time. Please review and fully understand them before playing.

Finally, the operators of onlinecapex.com make no representation of any kind regarding the accuracy, fitness for purpose, or use of the software residing at onlinecapex.com. Your use of the software in any manner whatsoever shall constitute an understanding and acceptance of this Disclosure Statement and the Terms of Service in its entirety. The individuals who operate the software residing at onlinecapex.com offer no warranty and offer no remedies whatsoever for its use or consequence. You play this stock market simulation game at your own risk.
[/quote]

Doesn't really look like you were scammed in anything

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:26:35 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 01:11:22 AM by Bitcoining

Brda came again for another round of ludicrous excuses, untenable positions and immoral arguments.

Don't you have at least a slave, working for you, willing to come here and vouch for you?

We know it's you Brda and, again, you shoot yourself on the feet.

You have so little imagination that you used the Chili or Chiliy nick in pages you made under the name of Andrej Brda. You just confirmed again that you are Brda. We don't need any other confirmation, but feel free to scan your identity card and post it here.

Do you remember this page? http://profileengine.com/people/chiliy/andrej.brda You are waiting for more people to find all about you in the future, before you delete it?

Actually, the lack of imagination is striking, because this nick wasn't originally yours. You copied it from a slovenian friend, owner of a blog on technology where you wrote about Second Life a couple of times with the nick andrej. I won't post the link, but it's still available on https://web.archive.org. Do you remember him? I'm not going to post his name or picture, but he currently works for the slovenian government.

I wonder if he knows your scams or if he has been in any way your accomplice on them.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:50:17 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 09:05:50 PM by Bitcoining

Doesn't really look like you were scammed in anything

Since Brda likes to make quotes, let's make one or two.

"This guidance addresses "convertible" virtual currency. This type of virtual currency either has an equivalent value in real currency, or acts as a substitute for real currency."

"Accepting and transmitting anything of value that substitutes for currency makes a person a money transmitter under the regulations implementing the BSA."

https://www.fincen.gov/statutes_regs/guidance/html/FIN-2013-G001.html

You received a virtual currency that is fully convertible to the USD, lindens; therefore you received "something of value". You planed ahead to steal it and never pay it back, that is fraud. You kept something you received (profits), but you had a duty to give back to shareholders, but you didn't give it: that's embezzlement. It makes you a criminal.

Anyway, if you steal a valued baseball card, try to tell the judge it was just from a kid's card collection, a kid's game. If you steal something with economic value, you are a criminal.

http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/02/23/mintpal-scammer-ryan-kennedy-arrested-in-u-k-over-theft-of-3700-bitcoins/

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/11/business/man-charged-in-bitcoin-scheme-appears-in-new-york-court.html

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:03:46 PM

I gave you negative feedback also in this account, Brda: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=307001

I'll remove it, if you start paying real dividends.

chilixy

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:25:08 PM

Also

Doesn't really look like you were scammed in anything. And again:
With ADS currently there isn't anyone who would loose their virtual invested funds because ADS CEO is still active in onlinecapex.com, is prepared to be active as long as onlinecapex.com is functional and with a plan to revive ADS shares trading if possible on this game exchange platform (onlinecapex.com) or on some other. Only way anyone would loose money with ADS was if CEO suddenly disappeared like it is the case with many other CEOs. And it is also very funny that among those CEOs that did disappear there are many who were making large drama and scam accusations against ADS in past

Some of the CEO's that disappeared were:
Marishka Ixto

Jan 28th, 02:46 System Announcement
by Skip Oceanlane
The (Temporary) Return of Marix Group (MRG)!
Dear Former MRG Shareholders:

As you are all aware, Marix Group (MRG) was delisted from Capital Exchange on November 18, 2015. You can read the announcement here:

https://www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/system/897

Recently I have learned that Marishka Ixito's land within Second Life was reclaimed, and now belongs to Linden Lab. Her SL and CapEx accounts have been inactive since May of 2015. In my opinion it's clear that she is not going to return to Second Life, or CapEx, and has abandoned her business and shareholders within the game.

Marishka holds various assets at CapEx under her main and several alts (which I have known about and approved as long as they didn't trade with each other which I can monitor). It was my intention to follow the game rules which state that Marishka's assets would be reclaimed after 24 months of inactivity at Capital Exchange. Due to the fact that she has not compensated MRG shareholders since its delistment as I had hoped and totally disappeared, I consulted with many players within the game as to what the best course of action would be. This is what will be done - I have decided to liquidate assets held by Marishka Ixito so that some minor stock buyback can be performed to MRG shareholders.

Marishka Ixito had her account, plus three alt accounts at CapEx (and Second Life): Sanne Ashland, Nicholas Dufour, and MarixGroup Resident. I have moved the assets from these 4 avatars to a separate holding account under CSV Republic. So let me explain what will be done from this point forward.

1) Marix Group (MRG) will be temporarily relisted at Capital Exchange as a "halted" company. No trading can be done for MRG shares.

2) The following accounts will have their MRG shares deleted: Marishka Ixito, Sanne Ashland, Nicholas Dufour, MarixGroup Resident, and Kafka Frugel (Kafka defaulted on a loan to the exchange and I do not want to penalize MRG shareholders by diluting the remaining shares). This reduces MRG shares from 2,500,000 down to 904,887 shares.

3) Assets from the 4 accounts controlled by Marishka Ixito will be sold to a bidder who places a reasonable bid for shares. This share auction will be conducted similar to what was done for GVC assets. This will be done in a News Story post following this post.

4) If the number of shares in a company is below 100, they will be sold via Market Order.

5) After all assets are liquidated, 100% of the proceeds will be paid as a Final Dividend to MRG shareholders.

6) MRG will be permanently delisted from Capital Exchange. Any remaining shareholder liability will remain with Marishka Ixito.

To see the old list of MRG shareholders, please use the link at the top of this post. Remember that the MRG shares held in accounts listed in 2) have already been deleted.

I hope MRG shareholders will be happy at receiving some type of buyback. Please see the next post to learn how to bid for the remaining assets. Any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

Skip Oceanlane, CEO
Capital Exchange
www.onlinecapex.com

Jan 28th, 02:47 System Announcement
by Skip Oceanlane
Marishka Ixito Assets To Be Liquidated - Please Read To Place Bids
Dear CapEx Members:

As explained in a previous post, assets held by Marishka Ixito will be liquidated. 100% of the proceeds will be paid as a final dividend/share buyback for former Marix Group (MRG) shareholders.

You can read the post here: https://www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/system/9142

Any individual interested in purchasing some or all these assets, please e-mail me at nyrounder@aol.com, or IM me via Second Life. A bidder does not have to buy all the shares available for an individual company. For example, a bid may be placed for only 10,000 shares of EARN. The first bid I consider "reasonable" will be accepted. I reserve the right to not immediately accept a first bid, and wait for a better offer. If this happens, I will give the original bidder a chance to outbid a second bidder. Those placing a first bid do have an advantage, so don't wait! Trades will be completed via the Person to Person (P2P) feature within the game. Shares not sold within a week will be attempted to be resold again.

Here are the shares available for purchase:

Ticker/Company/Shares Available

(ADS)   Second Ads   7,580
(BOTS)   SmartBots   158,178
(CEF)   Consolidated Equity Fund   321,663
(CSF)   CapEx Stock Fund   24,104
(EARN)   Earn2Life.com   56,641
(HCS)   Hostcrate   55,001
(OTTO)   Otto Virtual Worlds   20,987
(RDX)   Redux Technologies   7,251

The following shares which were 100 or less have already been sold via Market Order (see it pays to always have some Market Orders placed for each company):

Ticker/Company/Shares Sold

(APH) AP Holdings 1
(DBX)   Dover Business Exchange   1
(DFH   ) Digital Financial Holdings   31
(DMWA) Dead Men Walk Again   64
(EDMO)   Edmose Group   3
(IMBR)   IMBROKERS Inc.   99
(LIA)   Legal Insanity Architecture   1
(NIC)   Nestler Investment Corp.   1
(OMG)   OMG! Inc   2
(PPH)   Pradeep Planer's Holdings   1
(VBL)   Verballis Translations Serv.   1
(VES)   Vestigium   1
(VRS)   Virtual Retailers   85
(VTM)   Virtual Tallinn Merch   95

CD$ Raised By Stock Sales (Shares Below 100 - See Above): CD$1,555.05
CD$ Held By Marishka Ixito And Alts: CD$11,898.81

Thank you and happy bidding!

Skip Oceanlane, CEO
Capital Exchange
www.onlinecapex.com

Recently: https://www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/system/9164

Another:
RVI Delisted - ASA Listing Soon
Dear RVI Shareholders:

Please note thet effective immediately, Real Vision Inc. (RVI) has been delisted. All liability associated with RVI remains with stony Woodford, who has been banned from Capital Exchange for various rules violations. For all questions pertaining to RVI, contact stony Woodford in-world or via e-mail, as he is unable to respond through Capital Exchange indefinitely.

All RVI shareholders are receiving an equal amount of shares in AdSpace Advertising Agency (ASA), courtesy of ASA CEO Cash Yiyuan. Trading will be halted until the CEO can notify shareholders of recent events, and the new company can get organized. I am clearing all previous limit orders, and will give at least 24-hours notice before trading starts for ASA.

Any questions, you can read the chain of events in the ASA forum, or ask ASA CEO Cash Yiyuan. Thank you for your patience, and best of luck to ASA!

Skip Oceanlane
CEO and Majority Shareholder
Capital Exchange
www.slcapex.com

and another:

Apr 16th 2012, 22:32
CSV Republic   »
News Story: Moneyserverz Exchange (MSX) Joins CapEx Delta Stock Fund!
Dear CapEx Delta Stock Fund Shareholders:

As you are probably aware by now, Delicious Demar Enterprises (DDE) has been delisted from Capital Exchange. From the initial investment of L$48,000, only L$5,206.97 was paid back to the CapEx Delta Stock Fund with remaining assets so far. I estimate only a few hundred more Lindens will paid back through the small Asset Sale going on right now. Under normal circumstances this would mean a large loss for the fund.

However, I am stepping in and covering the loss myself. If Delicious Demar ever returns to repay the debt, it will be me that gets repaid - this is because I am donating L$48,000 of Moneyserverz Exchange (MSX) (48,000 shares) to the CapEx Delta Stock Fund to make up for the loss. From this point forward, all dividends from MSX will go towards DSF revenue, and MSX will be considered invested in by DSF.

This move will help create more revenue, as MSX is going to be a solid dividend-paying company in the future. DDE never paid a single dividend while listed with us, so MSX will only be an improvement.

We are serious about keeping your trust and I hope all DSF shareholders appreciate this gesture from me and Capital Exchange. Note that this is not going to be a standard policy, and this may only be done this one time for DSF. Regardless, thank you for investing in the CapEx Delta Stock Fund, and keep the faith.

Skip Oceanlane
Capital Exchange
www.slcapex.com

[/quote]

And another:

Skip Oceanlane   »
Absolut Model Group (ABS) Has Been Delisted
Dear Capital Exchange Members:

Effective immediately, Absolut Model Group (ABS) has been delisted. A final payment of remaining assets at Capital Exchange has been distributed to ABS shareholders. For further information on Absolut Model Group, contact ABS CEO Mayra Macchi in-world or e-mail her at eliz_sposito@terra.com.br (if she bothers to reply). Any questions, please ask. Thank you.

Skip Oceanlane
Capital Exchange

Another one

Mykos Corporation (MYK) Delisted
Dear MYK Shareholders:

As per Mr. Inglewood's request, MYK has been delisted. At the time of delistment, below is the final shareholder list. Please note that even though MYK is no longer listed at Capital Exchange, it still exists as a virtual company and the shares should belong to you.

Any questions, please feel free to IM me. Thank you.

Skip Oceanlane
Capital Exchange

mykos Inglewood 721119 (This total includes all seized Treasury/Company Owned Shares)
The Harbrough 113690
nilstrip Loordes 84498
puru Pera   47291
Chip Allen   44700
Recordatio Scorpio 36220
Key Bunjie 35114
cis Crystal   30538
Rocco Lovenkraft 30344
fitz Moonwing 23078
Steve Ellsmere 20248
DFH Westland 12672
Io Habilis 11999
Francy Ducatillon 11204
Nalrune Ansar 10100
Kira Paderborn 10000
alyxx writer 9680
carlos99 Ectonite 8698
Cash Yiyuan 8010
robwag Soothsayer 8008
Geoff Lumley 7118
MellAisha Amaterasu 5800
Misha Anton 5134
Cecil Niosaki 4051
Lulu Lulibub 4000
Mech Resident 3470
Eathan Hastings 3408
Itchy Gamba 3129
Sugar Kundiman 3000
Nilton Jewell 2524
Red Falconvale 2346
Mikey Shu   2295
jackcastle Resident 2074
Isabella Collingwood 2040
Cliff Eclipse 2020
Jacobae Diesel 2002
XaviBcn Voom 2000
William Rustamova 2000
Stroh Bing 2000
Lucien Franciosa 2000
Librarian Ludwig 1801
chrystal Zsun 1600
Philly Luv 1500
Jadge Jacobus 1404
Justina Frostbite 1219
Hamncheese Omlet 1200
Jetman Bowler 1141
Uli Zabelin   1101
chris Oval   1100
Primal Snowpaw 1002
Angelique Svenson 1000
Alister Harrington 1000
GreenSaved Resident 981
Definately Dawlish 894
Metz OConnell 800
Eddie Fraxinus 701
Equity Mint 602
Bremen Republic 600
sir Rexie   515
curtismasta123 Baxton 465
juanma Almendros 444
Kilix Allen   400
GreatDane Magic 400
Elxai Priestman 400
Ace Abonwood 400
Ryk Starsider 394
Sir Greyhound 393
Pookie Gloom 393
Rayne Muliaina 390
Simao Coba 300
Jettsetter Inglewood   259
bucksavage Resident 251
Alcor Neutron 250
Mike1 Kling 224
taylen Kelberry 222
Sasharup Quorzar 206
Xenia Easterman 204
Caliae Jewell 202
Surfaqua Oh 200
Joshya Ghost 200
Jace Warden 200
Iverez Firehawk 200
ferre Howlett 200
Felicity Faith 200
Faith Meridoc 200
Plata Sabra 192
Jamison Jigsaw 168
MC2U Miles 160
Yotozumo Resident 150
Lucy Kenin 148
Anna Tretiak 145
Tiesto Panthar 140
Mindex Deluxe 136
Liana Faith 124
Robert Candour 120
lobisones Congrejo 115
Atreyu Frequency 100
aliecia Silversmith 100
Starstrider Starostin 92
Andrzej Klata 91
Yashanii Audion 80
Rioh Rau   80
DMWA Reanimator 69
Zonek Wopat 50
Hector Roffo 50
Gavin Grut 50
Brent Wunderlich 50
Momo Dubratt 33
Dillian Novi 30
Marsali Emmons 24
Kaija Xenga 24
Reader Planer 20
Giant Maelstrom 20
Joly Enzo   16
Darsong Boa 16
Sabre Auster 14
Charlie Winx 11
Rosie Pappentas 10
Konner McDonnell 10
angellisater Korpov 10
Cd Duffield 9
Stockbrokeradam Kenyon 8
Shady Muggleston 8
Devil Hornbridge 8
Chri5 Somme 8
Naohito11 Jun 6
Bagz Zapedzki 6
Mackenzey Charisma   4
IndiaRaven Hausmann 4
Bumme Unplugged 4
Arleo Basevi 3
Tobia Forcella 2
Raysa Jolbey 2
Lincon Arida 2
Kafka Frugel 2
i4get Babii   2
Yoruni Resident 1
VTMerchant Silvershade 1
Mystic Handrick 1
BDVRHolding BnT 1
Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:59:49 PM

No one told you were the only one scamming. But you are one of the CEOs with more profits, therefore probably you were the one that stole more.

Even if you start paying real dividends, that won't compensate in any terms for the 3 years of dividends you didn't pay. You will be doing the right thing, the account Bitcoining will stop bothering you, but you will end up profiting a lot from us.

You have a PM here.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:33:18 PM

hmm whats going on....

Director secondads Resident
Status Not actively traded at this time
Created 2011-02-21 07:27:25

Director changed to secondads Resident

secondads Resident is an alt of Brda/ADS, therefore is an irrelevant change.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:45:32 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 09:26:51 PM by Bitcoining

But on the information about ADS it still says Wili Clip is the CEO, only the avatar was changed: https://www.onlinecapex.com/symbol/ADS/profile

This is irrelevant. Of course, he had a reason to do that, but I don't think it's linked to his scams.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: