Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Andrej Brda/Wili Clip,Gold Hunt,Fish Hunt,earn free lindens,Second Ads Life  (Read 58995 times)
Fiortec

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:42:43 PM

So what was happening with Capital Stock Exchange Game since July 2014?

We have created a report with facts extracted from old game forums on old domain (slcapex.com).
Announcements that were written by Skip Oceanlane (Capex Game owner with direct links to INTERNET ARCHIVES for proof they weren't altered):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1442426.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Troy Ledbetter

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:41:59 PM

yea noticed you hidden hit to users only, why is that so you can log all thier IPs, interesting

Wili your not part of CapEx anymore, you need to stop posting about CapEx grow the hell up and find a new hobby, cause there is a lot of things going on in world to bring you down, your nothing but a down right scam artist and thief, and trying to make skip (the owner of CapEx) look even worse than you are.

So get a new hobby, your no longer part of CapEx, fook off and stop posting on your pathetic little forums, no one gives a shit. nor will anyone sign up to your forums to see you offer 0.0001L$ per share of ADS and SNUFF, why hide it, so you can log IPs of registered users and use it against them, which incidently is also against LL TOS, but you fail to realise that as rules dont apply to a big shot suck as yourself.

I know one grid that has already point plank refused you to enter and set a instant ban on the username of Wili Clip and also a ban on anything named what you currently have, and they are going to be huge, so your burning bridges Wili and pissing off a lot of people, even hurting CEOs that have a lot of money invested in CapEx and investors, but then you dont see as your doing nothing wrong cause your special and a such a big shot, well thanks to you 12 people i have talked to so far have lost the eqivalent to 2000$ because of your constant posting of crap on your forums, you need to stop, your making a LOT of enemys Wili Clip and fast.
Bitcoining (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:11:23 PM

Andrej Brda has broken so many of his own promises and basic duties of any CEO that any thing he says means nothing.

Unless Linden Labs finally has decided to threat him with a ban on all his activities on Second Life, it's clear that he is going to offer a ridiculous amount as "compensation".

We will just keep trashing his reputation, warning people about him and investing on his arrest.

Andrej Brda, Wili Clip, ADS Management, Scam, scammer, Gold Hunt, Fish Hunt, earn free lindens, Second Ads, goldtokens, Kingdoms & Empires, Second Life, earn lindens, snufflesbreedables.net
Scam мoшeнничecтвo Oleg Borodkin/Oлeг Бopoдкин/Glaznah Gassner Earn2life e2l-net
Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:16:36 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 12:38:48 AM by Bitcoining

Hi all new to this

Just a update on information ive just found, and been following this a lot

ADS products and all items created by wili clip including fish hunt have been banned from certain regions, thats 80+ regions his products are already banned from with one estate

Just a heads up on stuff

It seems this is the beginning of the end of ADS.

Without ADS, Brda is finished. He will have to go back to his daddy house (or maybe Slovenia will pay him a few years of holidays on jail).

No one will give him a job without searching first the Internet about him.

No one will give him a job after reading the results of the search.

Andrej Brda, Wili Clip, ADS Management, Scam, scammer, Gold Hunt, Fish Hunt, earn free lindens, Second Ads, goldtokens, Kingdoms & Empires, Second Life, earn lindens, snufflesbreedables.net
Scam мoшeнничecтвo Oleg Borodkin/Oлeг Бopoдкин/Glaznah Gassner Earn2life e2l-net
Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:17:22 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 12:40:50 AM by Bitcoining

It seems the person you are quoting is inventing some things.

Fiortec

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:02:56 PM

No we haven't made any offer to any shareholders because no one has yet contacted us about it and we'll never offer any L$...   Try to invent even smaller amount.... so that it looks even worse for your scam framing and libel. For example 0.00000001

All lies...

No matter how many lies you make up and post online... its never going to stick.  Only truth counts and the truth is not on your side SCAM framer.

Now quickly make 10 more posts with different forum accounts inventing lies to try to forum troll the truth away. But the truth is always going to be 1 step ahead of you...

We have created a report with facts extracted from old game forums on old domain (slcapex.com).
Announcements that were written by Skip Oceanlane (Capex Game owner with direct links to INTERNET ARCHIVES for proof they weren't altered):

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:34:37 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 12:49:12 AM by Bitcoining

Brda knows only he and another person have been posting on this thread.

Everybody else are alts of the same sinister individual.

This has been a campaign against poor little Brda organized by only one person.

Deep down, he knows the truth.

The same individual has to be also the Capex CEO.

And the same person has to be the CEOs that unjustly attacked him on Capex. Somehow, this person hacked their Capex accounts and posted those vicious attacks against poor little Brda!

Of course, the same individual must be responsible for all those ignoble attacks happening right now on Second Life.

This individual has been responsible for every wrong that happened to little Brda in his entire life.

He had to be even that fat kid who used to beat poor little Brda on school when he was only 7 years old.

Poor little Brda was an abused child. He isn't guilty for being a scammer.

P.S. It's better to state explicitly that this is sarcasm or Brda will believe this is true.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:53:45 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1442426.msg14599467#msg14599467

Brda should invent a better lie. There is no rank "guest" on bitcointalk.

Actually, it's great that he is willing to bump the thread that is exposing him as a scammer. Never on bitcointalk history a scammer gave so much publicity to his own reputation's graveyard.

Since he lost so much time writing about the scams from his fellow scammers, including Glaznah Gassner (Oleg Borodkin/Oлeг Бopoдкин), the CEO of Earn2life and Bots, it would be great if he also bumped this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1418093.0

He can copy all the information and post on his little forum.

Fiortec

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:03:04 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 12:28:05 AM by Fiortec

You got the wrong identity... and you're completely kicking in the dark....

ADS is owned by mutliple business owners cooperating together and we are all from different countries. We don't care about the name that you're framing a scam against. The problem is that you're involving our business and games in this...

We have already contacted the person of which name you libel against with some directions how they can start a legal dispute against you for online defamation:

Online Defamation Law

The Bloggers' FAQ on Online Defamation Law provides an overview of defamation (libel) law, including a discussion of the constitutional and statutory privileges that may protect you.

What is defamation?

Generally, defamation is a false and unprivileged statement of fact that is harmful to someone's reputation, and published "with fault," meaning as a result of negligence or malice. State laws often define defamation in specific ways. Libel is a written defamation; slander is a spoken defamation.

What are the elements of a defamation claim?

The elements that must be proved to establish defamation are:

a publication to one other than the person defamed;
a false statement of fact;
that is understood as
a. being of and concerning the plaintiff; and
b. tending to harm the reputation of plaintiff.
If the plaintiff is a public figure, he or she must also prove actual malice.

https://www.eff.org/issues/bloggers/legal/liability/defamation

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:34:40 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 01:00:22 AM by Bitcoining

On the issue of the identity of Andrej Brda, it's so obvious that he is Brda, that it's even boring to
return to the subject.

All data he gave on the registration of his websites matches, including the address of his family and
his cell number (still active: +386040601934). He used his cell number on an ad with his other email bbrda@hotmail.com (see the OP).

He posted pictures of the real Brda with the Wili Clip avatar, used a facebook Andrej Brda (that he
later changed, trying to pass as an american) and posted his name as Andrej Brda on Capex and personal
pictures on ADS site.

Later, he tried to remove every evidence linking Wili Clip and Andrej Brda. If it was fake, he wouldn't
care.

He didn't sell ADS to any other person. It's still the same Brda, posting his usual whinings of "innocence" with completely stupid excuses.

If there was any doubt, Capex's CEO posted that he still uses IPs he used in 2011 (he is using IANA semi-anonymous IPs).

Since Andrej Brda is a real person, if Brda was using his identity, the real Brda would already have showed up, claiming his identity was stolen.

We sent one or two emails to his emails and SMS to his phone and even two SMS to his father (it's no use
for Brda to fake a show up now, we have been waiting for that: we even posted about this about a month ago).

Of course, impersonating Brda would be a crime of identity theft. It would be funny if Brda contacted the person he has allegedly impersonate ("I stole your identity and now people are burning you, sorry about that" Grin). But there is no doubt that Brda is Brda.

If Brda wasn't Brda, he would say I'm Brda, so what? Or, at most, he would stay silent about not being
Brda.

He would never lie to Capex's CEO saying "I'm not Brda, I lied to you since the beginning about being
Brda".

Every time he claims not being Brda, we have more confirmation that he is Brda.

But he is already completely burned for life. Saying he isn't Brda is irrelevant. He is all over the Internet as a scammer.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:00:48 PM

He is giving you all the credit  Sad

Hehehe

If we deny, we might look like him, denying he is Brda.

He thinks only one person has been doing everything against him, like a big evil conspirator. He his losing it...

Brda knows perfectly who I am:

I'm the school teacher who used to beat him when I caught him copying from his colleagues' homework.

I'm his neighbor kid who used to beat him for stealing my dog's food.

I'm also the guy that gave him a weird look yesterday on the bus, making him think "Damn, someone recognized my face because of the pictures that damn guy posted on the web".

I'm responsible for every wrong thing that happened to poor little Brda on his all life.

Since little Brda is a good person, an eternal victim of bad people, I can't be God: I must be the devil or some evil spirit haunting him...

Fiortec

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:20:27 PM

Another one bites the dust...
[Full list of liquidated game companies]

www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/system/9510

Yesterday, 15:26 System Announcement
by Skip Oceanlane
IMBROKERS Inc. (IMBR) Has Been Delisted From Capital Exchange
Dear IMBR Shareholders:

To read my previous post about the company, please use this link:

www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/system/9411

As you have been aware, IMBROKERS Inc. (IMBR) CEO Imbanna Ghanduhar has been absent for quite some time. While the IMBR CEO posted 2014 financial information last year, it showed extremely low activity. At one point the CEO inquired about performing a Secondary Public Offering (SPO) however I thought it best to hold off to see what future performance would be. I'm glad I did. In addition, after my last post on IMBR about how the CEO failed to pay the entire "free" dividend I gave to him in October of 2015, it still hasn't been paid.

It should be noted that the CEO told me he resides in the Crimea region of Europe, which is currently being disputed by Ukraine and Russia. His loyalty is to Russia, so at first I understood that there were financial complications and instability because of this. I could also understand that the CEO might need some time to get things in order, so I was patient with him. However in 2015 the CEO started to liquidate assets within the game, withdraw funds at a high pace, and stopped corresponding with me. I recently declined another small withdrawal the CEO tried to make, after repeatedly not responding to my communication.

It's obvious that the CEO has access to PayPal to pay game dividends - he simply is choosing not to, and is ignoring my correspondence. For a stock fund to not be able to pay a dividend since 2014 and to withdraw all earnings in unacceptable. Needless to say to ignore my correspondence for 6 months is bad. With all that being said, I am delisting IMBROKERS Inc. (IMBR) from Capital Exchange for non-compliance with our rules.

IMBR assets were almost all liquidated by the IMBR CEO in 2014 and 2015, so I have rounded up the final dividend payment to CD$5,000.00 from what little remained. Note that the remaining IMBR CEO assets weren't even close to this amount - I added my own funds to it. I have deleted the CEO's shares and paid a final dividend, which you can see in your Portfolio history.

The current IMBR shareholders list is provided below for your reference, less whatever IMBR shares the CEO owned. These shares were destroyed before I paid the final game dividend. It should be noted that delistment does not remove shareholder liability from IMBR CEO Imbanna Ghanduhar. It remains with him and IMBR shareholders still own their shares - the game company simply isn't listed at CapEx any longer and is controlled by the IMBR CEO.

All IMBR shareholders with future questions should contact Imbanna Ghanduhar within Second Life at his avatar account or his last known e-mail address to me of asgardtylman@mail.ru. Thank you.

Skip Oceanlane, CEO
Capital Exchange
www.onlinecapex.com

Final IMBR Shareholders List

sensualfire Resident   235700
DMWA Reanimator   78772
Tribaner Takaaki   63742
CSV Republic   48000
Relucius Rau   9659
VTMerchant Silvershade   6418
Erik Goff   5050
Popov Huldschinsky   5000
Io Habilis   3249
Jason1 Draconia   3041
Panner McDonnell   3000
juanma Almendros   2999
PortfolioManager Resident   2213
GS Woller   2200
chaostails Hax   2004
keshsk Resident   1890
Alexander Kernaghan   1842
KH Bristol   1505
Metz OConnell   1414
jomeilleur Resident   1050
Morphine Whiteberry   1000
XaviBcn Voom   1000
ferre Howlett   1000
alyxx writer   933
Zed Fullstop   670
Stryker Yoshikawa   608
Ariana Kowalski   558
TinCity Myrtle   540
Vazon Vantelli   500
Simao Coba   500
Zane Weymann   459
Jadda Maesar   400
craigyboy123 Resident   354
Jacey Feden   297
PJ Highfield   250
Pioter Schnyder   200
MellAisha Amaterasu   200
MurronMcCloud Resident   200
Uli Zabelin   199
lobisones Congrejo   177
Custumizador Resident   150
Finn Delgado   135
kittykat Cavalieri   110
Cliff BnT   100
Katiceres Resident   100
Pineridge Resident   100
hypeshy Resident   74
flexmob Resident   60
Shaggy Sands   50
MartinSvensson Resident   26
Jessimai Resident   23
NickN3roMech Resident   20
CharmanderHunter Resident   10
AutumnRose Perl   3
DanisiVarriale Resident   3
Susan Goldrosen   2
Tur Grut   1
sgrimsle Resident   1
Ignaz Sirbu   1
Silverblade Dagger   1
Athena Evermore   1
Kai Atisso   1
Murielle Adagio   1
Necoboy Hax   1

What happened to Capital Stock Exchange Game?
Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:34:08 AM

We have been trashing Brda so massively that sometimes I have pity on him.

Brda is a criminal, but there are much more evil persons.

He reacts badly to public criticism, abuses his little powers, is very greedy, is a liar, scams his customers and his shareholders, but that is the portrait of many low people when they think they can get away with it.

It's interesting that even if he is a criminal and a liar about his deeds, he hasn't yet lower the fight to cheap insults or invent real blatant lies against some of the people involved on this campaign, especially the one that assumed openly his identity.

This post isn't an example of some kind of twisted "Stockholm syndrome".

We are waiting with a smile for the time when he will lose all restraints. It will happen, because he is going to be even more desperate than he is now.

Moreover, there are reports he is trying to hack people who joins his lame forum without IP protection. If this is truth, he will pay for it too. Actually, it would be another crime for which he would have to answer.

Initially, he seemed a more or less honest kid. He even published his personal information everywhere.

But all the money he received on the IPO made him very greedy. He thought, it's easy money. Let's do a SPO and scam them all.

And he was so stupidly greedy that he didn't even realized it was time to start honoring at least a part of his duties to shareholders and avoid this massive campaign.

He stole from every shareholder and even came here bragging, what are you going to do...

Now he knows about half we did. But he will know also the rest.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:30:36 AM

1) We trashed Andrej Brda professional name for good. No employer will hire him without searching his name on the Internet. They will read our posts carefully. Of course, no potential employer will hire him.

2) All his friends and family know or soon will know the truth. Brda will be a lonely, scared and paranoid person. Even his girlfriend will leave him (if she hasn't left him already).

3) We started a movement that ended up getting him attacked by other CEOs, his companies delisted from Capex, his advertizing games banned from many Second Life lands, his scams exposed on the Internet by users and landowners, etc.

4) ADS won't survive our campaign. Without ADS he will be without a source of income. With luck, his daddy might receive him in the family house on Lendava again. But his father already knows about what he did. And he isn't pleased with seeing the family name trashed on all the Internet.

5) We called the attention of the slovenian, australian and american police to his scamming activities. The investigations are going on. If Brda thinks he is off the hook, he will have a surprise. Actually, we are preparing another initiative on this field.

6) We informed the slovenian press about him.

7) We and many others have complained to Linden Lab against him. Soon or later, they will act.

And this isn't over, far from it.

Troy Ledbetter

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:29:04 AM

Hi all

Today i had a very nice visit from my local law enforcement, as i reported the IP attempted hack to police, today they have been out and taken a statement, i even admitted i back hacked him and they just laughed and said "well at least someone knows how to trace people".

they have taken a copy of my IP, and a copy of my hard drive (as its a business system and used all day i wasnt able to give them my system, so a backup of my hard drive still shows what they need, they also have traced the IP used to attempt to hack my system and can confirm (as they did it while they were looking at my system over thier radios) that the attempted hack came from where Wili Clip resides (as they also got it up on a police database where the ip is located).

they are going to intial reports then pass this over to the cyber crimes devision who will take this further not only here in my country (i wont say where i live as that will give away who i am in CapEx and easier for Wili to attack me) but also in his country, me thinks wili has really fucked it this time. As this is a business computer and runs all day with a hell of a lot of files on retaining to my business, i am also elegibale to take legal action against Wili for loss of earnings during my time protecting my system from a pathetic attack (toook about 3 seconds to protect it but actually took 24 hours to make sure he didnt get any info Tongue at 5,000$ a hour (yes im fking expensive) me thinks Wili is in trouble. plus on top of that legal fees and international fees between 2 law enforment offices.

i' ll keep you updated as i know more
TDavidd

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:45:17 PM

Many thanks to Mike Hammer  for alerting us to an error in our mp ad. I know that since at least mid 2011 the silvers have come back at 6 hours and the golds at 12 hours . The person who historically managed the MP ads , well it's possible they never played GH . I have sent an email to tech support and hopefully it will be changed soon . As for gems , well it has been changed in various ways  and at this time (since fall/ winter of 2014  believe)  is random.

I am not sure why you posted that information in a bitcoiner forum instead of just flagging it on mp so that we could have changed it faster? Or hey you could have even contacted one of us  and told us . I guess you know I like to hunt and find things  so you hid it in here Smiley At any rate much thanks to you .

You also mentioned Mike, that the gems were coming back very fast . Yes that is true, as one of the devs rushed one of the series  to make sure there was compliance with new LL rules . In their hurry  there was an error . Once we caught the error we immediately redid the entire gem set and started posting notices of a recall which were posted several times a day for approximately a month . I also personally contacted any gem owners  who had the  flawed items and offered to exchange them . When i run across these gems I still contact the gem owners and explain why the update and what the difference is .

As time permits I will happily help answer anymore of your concerns .

P.S. Do you need to see the notices posted about the gem updates ? I'll be happy to show you Smiley  I can come by your region later tonight  and present you with a notecard .

~ Terry

Okay, here is a just tidbit of what I know.  I suspect Brda is monitoring this chat forum so it will be interesting to see if the advertisement changes on the MarketPlace (MP) in the next few days.  It makes no difference.  I will record this conversation (in a way that cannot be legally contested) which includes the date/time as I have done over the last couple of years with LGH MP advertisements.  In fact, I also recorded the current MP advertisement (dated today--April 6, 2016).  You folks should do the same.  This is documentation I have been storing for a rainy day in addition to fraud reports to LL regarding this issue, which have resulted in no changes to date. 

First, the MP advertisement states there are over 125,000 players.  On the Goldtokens website, it reports over 47,000 players.  This is false advertisement.  On the MP, coin/gem package ads list the following rezz times for coins/gems: scraps (every 15 minutes), irons (every 1 hr) bronzes (every 3 hrs), silvers (every 9 hours), golds (every 15 hrs) and emeralds/rubies/diamonds (every 24 hrs). Here it is as listed on the website as of today (April 6, 2016).

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:17:49 AM

Brda is in serious trouble.

The Slovenian police requested more information about him and ADS, but they are already very aware of this thread and of all this issue.

We doubt this would go away now even if he compensated shareholders, but he is risking to do serious jail time.

Brda is a foolish and greedy kid, but he is responsible for some serious deeds and then for some very foolish mistakes. It's on him.

If he thinks this is just to scare him, he is about to have a big surprise.

We even digged his old promises to substantiate our case, when he was scamming shareholders to sell ADS shares at 6L on the SPO:

https://www.onlinecapex.com/forums/author/17641?show=500

For instance, on Aug 1st 2011, he wrote "When I did IPO with ADS back in February I promised to all my investors that I'll make ADS shares double and even triple in their worth and it is clear now that I was very serious about it".

And on Aug 11th 2011 "Full dividends are promised to all new investors that are investing in us and want to grow with us. Why cut on them? This would cut our growth".

On the same day, he added: "We are paying 100 % of profits in dividends and this is and will be a reason why ADS company is attractive to invest into. This is our dividends policy and investors were promised that 100 % of profits will go into dividends."

Of course, he wrote all of this because the SPO was going to start a few days later.

It's all on written. And we have copies.

Actually, it's already saved on: https://web.archive.org/web/20160428104019/https://www.onlinecapex.com/forums/author/17641?show=500

https://web.archive.org/web/20160428104414/https://www.onlinecapex.com/forums/author/17641?show=500&page=2

Every shareholder willing to give information to the slovenian police, just send me your Second Life name (it has to be on the Capex list of shareholders) and email on a private message. They will contact you.

The ones that have been just reading this thread, it's time to show up, if you want to receive anything for your shares.

Or you can send any information directly to the Murska Sobota police department (they assumed the process because of the address used by Brda on his websites): pums@policija.si

Any other person that thinks Brda is responsible for criminal activity, including hacking or breaching their own game rules, can also write to the same email or send contact information by PM.

The complaint is based on:
1) Fraud, for false promises and for changing ADS profits reports with intent to defraud shareholders.
2) Embezzlement of ADS profits against his own promises.
3) Illegally hacking personal computers (any evidence on this will be helpful).

We are ready to add a count on breaching his own game rules and so making his own games a fraud.

P.S. His main accomplice posted on this thread. Her name was also given to the authorities. Only a scammer like Brda would let his own employees play his games, use inside information and cheat the rules. Anyway, she is going to lose her employment soon, better quit.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 09:38:55 AM

Suddenly, Brda disappeared.

Well, he won't be able to do that from the police, not even if he is willing to run to Timbuktu, there is now a thing called international warrant. And, of course, he would have troubles running ADS from there.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:08:08 AM

Brda is really scared. He even stopped posting his garbage here.

Pity, the bumps on the thread were helpful and he can be funny.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:25:41 AM

Brda also had this page: www.quora.com/Andrej-Brda/

Then on 23 Mar 2014 he changed his name to Mitjaž Dobrovsky

And on 5 Oct 2014 he changed it again to Johnes Mitnich

The only answer he wrote (and then deleted) was about Second Life. What a surprise.

But all these alterations are available here: https://www.quora.com/profile/Johnes-Mitnich/log

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: