Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Club: / Forex / Commondities / Indicies / Stocks / - Ideas & Speculation  (Read 7443 times)
Totalreturnfund

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hallo world!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:31:25 PM

New Week.

Not Setups I am specifically looking for yet.

1) Cable go to test low near 1.286, then if lose this next level seems 1.25
2) Eur\Usd is near to lose 1.10 . So 1.08 could be next step.
3) Usd\Jpy seems strong this morning, but i expect a test @100

Smiley

1) I am not involved in Cable yet. Still too much news which can throw it one or another way. Also Hard to call in my opinion.
2) Already have a euro short running. Posted it here in the thread last week: -> https://www.tradingview.com/chart/EURUSD/AkSDZj6g-EU-Potential-Short-entry/
3.) Yes Usd\Jpy got a lot of momentum after the election in Japan on the Weekend. I took a few small scalps on the retest of the fibs. But nothing major.

I also took a S&P500 long after it broke the all-time high. lets see how far I can ride it.
Further I am looking for a Silver entry. The Potential upside is crazy on the longer term.

Cable rebounded at 1.286  Shocked So this is a strong support.
Eur\Usd moves strange, but 1.1 is @ less than 80 pips  Wink
Usd\Jpy : this is my bad position. I didn't expecxt  this kind of rebound .

Silver is risky atm. Batter was around 17  Undecided

Space Available for Signature - PM me if interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TReano (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:01:40 PM

New Week.

Not Setups I am specifically looking for yet.

1) Cable go to test low near 1.286, then if lose this next level seems 1.25
2) Eur\Usd is near to lose 1.10 . So 1.08 could be next step.
3) Usd\Jpy seems strong this morning, but i expect a test @100

Smiley

1) I am not involved in Cable yet. Still too much news which can throw it one or another way. Also Hard to call in my opinion.
2) Already have a euro short running. Posted it here in the thread last week: -> https://www.tradingview.com/chart/EURUSD/AkSDZj6g-EU-Potential-Short-entry/
3.) Yes Usd\Jpy got a lot of momentum after the election in Japan on the Weekend. I took a few small scalps on the retest of the fibs. But nothing major.

I also took a S&P500 long after it broke the all-time high. lets see how far I can ride it.
Further I am looking for a Silver entry. The Potential upside is crazy on the longer term.

Cable rebounded at 1.286  Shocked So this is a strong support.
Eur\Usd moves strange, but 1.1 is @ less than 80 pips  Wink
Silver is risky atm. Batter was around 17  Undecided

Well, tbh I expect Cable to roll over at some point again. I am not so keen on a GBP/USD long. Downside potential is still bigger I think. But overall we are going to print a new low at some point and have a multi year bull trend from there. But I am not interested in calling any bottoms when something prints at +30 year low.

Yea I am not so happy with the EU short now. Expected it to move down more rapid. But didn't happen yet. Worst case it stops me out at small profits now-.

And I don't think Silver long is risky. It broke out of the multi year downtrend with strong momentum. Even Circuit breaker had to slow down the market in Shanghai... It was a crazy pump.
Just like Gold I expect it to retest their all-time highs at some point. Maybe early next year or so. I don't think there is much potential downside.
I am just looking for a good entry. Even considering to buy some physical gold/silver at this point as an bigger part of my portfolio.
TReano (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:10:29 PM

what is your indicator trading stategy ?
you can share your use indicator and stategy placed sell or buy

The longer I have been trading the less indicator I have been using.
When I started trading I have been playing around with RSI and switched over to Stochastics at some point which I am still looking at sometimes. They are giving quiet good signals overall. So I would suggest to learn about RSI and Stochastics.

I tried other Indicators as well ofc like every new trader does. Because everybody hopes to find a magical Indicator which gives you easy signal with which you always make money and it's easy to see. But there is no such indicator. Trading is a lot about experience and knowledge about markets.

In the end all you will need is in my opinion: Fibonacci retracement, Trend-Lines and support/resistance levels.
But Indicators can overall help you while you are unexperienced to see things which are not obvious in the price chart. Also it can get you some confidens in a trade.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!  Trading is constantly learning and adjusting in the end.
TReano (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:23:32 PM

not so successful this week.

Only had some good trades on UJ longs but also got stopped out of my EUR/USD trade sadly.

Next week will be better! At least I didn't lose money this week Grin
Totalreturnfund

Activity: 112

Hallo world!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:19:51 AM

not so successful this week.

Only had some good trades on UJ longs but also got stopped out of my EUR/USD trade sadly.

Next week will be better! At least I didn't lose money this week Grin

Yes, this week was quite strange.  Roll Eyes

Space Available for Signature - PM me if interested.
TReano (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:21:50 AM

LONG EJ - AFTER ECB AND BOJ DECISIONS

ECB seems to take a more of a wait and see approach while the BoJ is much more active.
Markets often position ahead of decisions and show their expectations. Therefor the divergence might be a good Eur/JPY long (risk on) trade. We will see if we even reach the TP target which are a bit optimistic.

Also I am unsure where to enter yet. market seems to be unsure at the moment. That's why I show quiet wide stops for this trade. But overall as long as we do not break the channel (teal line) we should go up by a weaker Yen and  stronger Euro overall. A great entry to get a lower risk would be the magic.
TReano (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:51:08 PM

https://twitter.com/SimpleFXcom/status/756481642445889538

Interesting news for Investors:
SimpleFX just added stocks of MUFG, Nintendo, NTT, Panasonic, Sony and Toyota.

Have a nice weekend guys and happy trading!
zero1ten

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 02:04:12 PM

Is there any brokering site besides Simplefx that accepts btc?
console

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:36:09 PM

Is there any brokering site besides Simplefx that accepts btc?

1broker
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:11:47 PM

youre forex trading but why youre trade without use meta trader
i think is good if forex trading use meta trader 4, because you can use much indicator to analys youre trading
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:36:07 AM

Though, I am not a fun of technical analysis but most times only use it for entries and exists point. I do use pin bar for entries and exist plan. I do advocates for people to spend there time study issues that movement bitcoin or others asset price such as news, market commentators and fundamental issues, as this what determine either you will make it or not.
TReano (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

So are there still some people more or less actively trading the Markets here or if not why did you stop trading?

If you are still active, what are you currently trading?

Hope you guys do all well!

Greetings Smiley
bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:30:02 PM

I was always wondering, Did the people who were trading on the forex before, have some advantage here trading on the cryptocurrencies market. I have already heard that two different opinions on that... What is yours?
TReano (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

I was always wondering, Did the people who were trading on the forex before, have some advantage here trading on the cryptocurrencies market. I have already heard that two different opinions on that... What is yours?

You had a really big advantage in my opinion.
It was pretty clear how most people had no idea what they were doing, there was little to no knowledge about investing/trading. This is still true for most people.

Knowledge about trends, resistance, market cap, fear and greed phases is really important and can be used in a lot of situations outside the trading world as well. You get a deep look into the psychology of most humans in the end.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:29:37 AM

Thank you! Now i can see every chart in my country language. I know how to trade now. You should find and share more.
TReano (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:31:19 AM

Thank you! Now i can see every chart in my country language. I know how to trade now. You should find and share more.

I stopped trading when I was in my final year of University, I am trying to get back to the market slowly. I might start posting good charts again here if people are interested.
Liberto

Activity: 391
Merit: 254

Blockchain Stranger

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:49:57 AM

I suppose that the people who used to trade on forex have no advantage before the people who traded here, because forex and cryptocurrencies market are so different, that if you wanted to use your market trading skill here, they literally would not work.
TReano (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

I suppose that the people who used to trade on forex have no advantage before the people who traded here, because forex and cryptocurrencies market are so different, that if you wanted to use your market trading skill here, they literally would not work.

it depends on which markets you were trading. Forex is ofc different but the classic Stock/Commodity markets are very similar just with much more historic data. You also have relentless strong trends, Bear phases and bull runs. Booms and Busts. It was just new that you can actually read more things by looking into order-books / understanding news.

Just keep in mind that even when people have been trading the traditional markets for several, doesn't mean they are profitable in the end. You always have to adept to new markets situations and adjust your style and expectations. Once you get to the point where you know when to step back / adjust your trades you are at the top 5%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: