Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:14:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you feel the Bern?  (Read 15750 times)
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:45:23 AM

This is seriously incredible.

Why are the Americans agreeing with a system in which nobody can be a candidate except those who have the financial support of the establishment?
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:50:51 AM

I think there is still a chance the Bernie get the democratic nomination with all of the states that are remaining.  He did ok on Tuesday.  He lost the southern states that a democrat is not going to get in a general election anyway.  He also get almost half of the delegates from Mass. even though he technically lost the state.
yugo23

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:53:46 AM

I think there is still a chance the Bernie get the democratic nomination with all of the states that are remaining.  He did ok on Tuesday.  He lost the southern states that a democrat is not going to get in a general election anyway.  He also get almost half of the delegates from Mass. even though he technically lost the state.

Well it would be a first in History no?

As far as I know, nobody lost the super Tuesday and then won the election.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:27:20 PM

Why are the Americans agreeing with a system in which nobody can be a candidate except those who have the financial support of the establishment?
They are not.  This is a peculiar Democrat type of corruption.
yugo23

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:09:28 PM

I was more talking about the fact that nobody can run for a campaign without having a financial backup of numerous companies or private donors. Obviously they'll expect in return.

That doesn't allow the common citizen to run for president. Which is a shame cause what most countries need right now, is just a common citizen.
KiwiParty

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:22:10 PM

What I don't like about this thread is that obviously only the author supports bernie sanders.
Lots of posts are just a disgrace to read, pointing out this guy would only be a old, sabbling crook.
And that is exactly the point were this starts to hurt.

Pls give this guy the dignity and respect he has earned, and deserves.
There are soo much and plenty of videos on Youtube showing the poverty in this rich country.
by all means, this are not just black or colored people, or old people, or handicaped,
but also such who spoke out against social injustice. They lost their job because of that.
Though the states have constitutional rights, there is a lot of mobbing, for all those "dreamers".
All of them who want to make their country better, maybe not with a good speech and professional manners like obama,  
but honest in their intention.
And what do we do?
We start laughing at them, waiting for them to stumble and fall due their own greed, prejudice and racism.
We know this can happen to all of us. But some of us find more joy in being stupid.
Sitting in the gallery like Statler and Waldorf, making jokes, and beginning to enjoy our own growing decadency.
Cheers!

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:21:12 PM

I was more talking about the fact that nobody can run for a campaign without having a financial backup of numerous companies or private donors. Obviously they'll expect in return.

That doesn't allow the common citizen to run for president. Which is a shame cause what most countries need right now, is just a common citizen.
Okay, that's certainly true.  At least in practice, let me explain.  A candidate can run with IIRC $92M in public provided funding.

But Obama's illegal contributions from overseas alone were about $90M.

And that's only after winning the primary.  So yes, there need to be heavy pockets behind candidates.  Which means company or industrial money for the most part.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:33:57 AM

America definitely needs to get money out of politics.  All of the establishment candidates are working for the same people and its not the average voter.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:03:46 PM

What I don't like about this thread is that obviously only the author supports bernie sanders.
Lots of posts are just a disgrace to read, pointing out this guy would only be a old, sabbling crook.
And that is exactly the point were this starts to hurt.

Pls give this guy the dignity and respect he has earned, and deserves.....

Sure, okay.  Then let's give Trump the dignity and respect he has earned and deserved.

Works both ways, right?

Then what do we do with Hillary and her disgraceful lying about Bengazi?

Inquiring minds would like to know.
yugo23

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:50:16 PM

Okay, that's certainly true.  At least in practice, let me explain.  A candidate can run with IIRC $92M in public provided funding.

And that's only after winning the primary.  So yes, there need to be heavy pockets behind candidates.  Which means company or industrial money for the most part.

Which is what I'm denouncing.

The only correct way to get elections is to limit the amount of public exposure of candidates in order to make them equal, and to put a limit to the budget of the campaign, limit by the law and repaid by the states in order for everyone to be able to run.
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:49:10 PM

I think there is still a chance the Bernie get the democratic nomination with all of the states that are remaining.  He did ok on Tuesday.  He lost the southern states that a democrat is not going to get in a general election anyway.  He also get almost half of the delegates from Mass. even though he technically lost the state.

Bill Clinton was illegally campaigning for Hillary in Mass on election day!

You are not allowed to campaign within like 500 feet of a voting booth, and he was inside the building, making an appearance in support for Hillary... that's 100% illegal, and I've even seen a petition to arrest the former president for the violation

If not for Bill Clinton's illegal campaigning, Mass almost certainly would have gone to Bernie, making it a 6 to 5 state win... cant get any closer
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:24:21 PM

Which is what I'm denouncing.

The only correct way to get elections is to limit the amount of public exposure of candidates in order to make them equal, and to put a limit to the budget of the campaign, limit by the law and repaid by the states in order for everyone to be able to run.
   The powers that be are not going to let go of the power they be.
aardvark15

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:13:53 AM

I think there is still a chance the Bernie get the democratic nomination with all of the states that are remaining.  He did ok on Tuesday.  He lost the southern states that a democrat is not going to get in a general election anyway.  He also get almost half of the delegates from Mass. even though he technically lost the state.

Bill Clinton was illegally campaigning for Hillary in Mass on election day!

You are not allowed to campaign within like 500 feet of a voting booth, and he was inside the building, making an appearance in support for Hillary... that's 100% illegal, and I've even seen a petition to arrest the former president for the violation

If not for Bill Clinton's illegal campaigning, Mass almost certainly would have gone to Bernie, making it a 6 to 5 state win... cant get any closer

Bill Clinton's security was also apparently blocking access to the polling place so voters couldn't get in.  That's also illegal and maybe worse than campaigning illegally.  But you know they won't get in trouble for it.  It was barely even reported.
Hganz11

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:44:10 AM

I can feel the bern lol but its not gonna happen, i dont want trump to win but i think thats gonna happen.

◉ Yobit.Net: Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins! ◉ (https://yobit.net/en/dice/)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:57:08 AM

Bill Clinton's security was also apparently blocking access to the polling place so voters couldn't get in.  That's also illegal and maybe worse than campaigning illegally.  But you know they won't get in trouble for it.  It was barely even reported.

It doesn't matter whether he was there illegally or not. The thing is that the Democrat establishment will not nominate anyone other than Hitlery for the POTUS elections of 2016. So in the end Sanders is going to lose, no matter what happens during the primaries. Even if Sanders is able to secure a greater number of delegates when compared to Hitlery, the latter would still be the Democrat nominee.
aardvark15

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:01:03 PM

It doesn't matter whether he was there illegally or not. The thing is that the Democrat establishment will not nominate anyone other than Hitlery for the POTUS elections of 2016. So in the end Sanders is going to lose, no matter what happens during the primaries. Even if Sanders is able to secure a greater number of delegates when compared to Hitlery, the latter would still be the Democrat nominee.

The establishment for both parties is going to fight against the non-establishment (Trump and Sanders).  Unfortunately Sanders doesn't have a very good chance of getting past Hillery but I think it's possible.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:03:00 PM

Although I am pro Trump, this is disgraceful and blatantly corrupt.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:22:22 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 03:01:37 PM by Wilikon

Bill Clinton's security was also apparently blocking access to the polling place so voters couldn't get in.  That's also illegal and maybe worse than campaigning illegally.  But you know they won't get in trouble for it.  It was barely even reported.

This wasn't a fluke. It was by design from the get-go. All the democrats are sharing the blame. They never protested. They loved it. Can't turn the clinton machine off and cry to mummy now, unless it is mummy clinton... Yes, this is corruption, but the dnc was better prepared to create a firewall in case of a berning. People in the conservative side knew something was up years ago and lots and lots of people were very open and critical about it. Not the case with leftists, until bernie came and some saw an opportunity. Bernie had multiple occasions attacking the clinton machine, live on television. Instead he defended her:

"We're tired of hearing about Hillary's emails"
http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/bernie-sanders-were-tired-of-hearing-about-hillarys-emails/"...

Listen to her laughing at his face. What's going on here?

Do not feel sorry for them. They paid for it, knowing very well the crap sandwich they were buying. When I saw that video I knew bernie was nothing he claimed to be.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:46:46 PM

Bill Clinton's security was also apparently blocking access to the polling place so voters couldn't get in.  That's also illegal and maybe worse than campaigning illegally.  But you know they won't get in trouble for it.  It was barely even reported.

This wasn't a fluke. It was by design from the get-go. All the democrats are sharing the blame. They never protested. They loved it. Can't turn the clinton machine off and cry to mummy now, unless it is mummy clinton... Yes, this is corruption, but the dnc was better prepared to create a firewall in case of a berning. People in the conservative side knew something was up years ago and lots and lots of people were very open and critical about it. Not the case with leftists, until bernie came and some saw an opportunity. Bernie had multiple occasions attacking the clinton machine, live on television. Instead he defended her:

"We're tired of hearing about Hillary's emails"
http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/bernie-sanders-were-tired-of-hearing-about-hillarys-emails/"...

Listen to her laughing at his face. What's going on here?

Do not feel sorry for them. They paid for it, knowing very well the crap sandwich they were buying. When I saw that video I knew bernie was nothing he claimed to be.

Well, you got it.  That cackling greedy laugh. 

Wow...
aardvark15

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:46:34 PM

I think the reason why Bernie Sanders doesn't want to hear about the emails is that he wants to talk about his campaign issues.  Most all candidates are making personal attacks.  I think Bernie is different and prefers to talk about what make him different from her in terms of policy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: