Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:27:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you feel the Bern?  (Read 15750 times)
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:28:29 AM

Oh god.  All politicians are bad in my opinion.  It's gotten this bad for me:  As long as Donald Trump does not get elected, I'll be happy with the result.  And in this case I am not sticking with the traditional definition of happy.

I almost hope the Don does get elected so America learns it's lesson... the hard way...

When people don't learn their lesson, they keep trying stupid shit

Problem being they won't learn their lessons.

They get dozens of mass shooting every year and the highest murder rate of Western world but still want to keep their guns. They saw a president assassinated but they're ok with the magic bullet explanation. They were send to war in a totally irrelevant country for totally BS reasons but they went nevertheless, and with a smile.

They're dumb. Nothing to save here. Just kill them all.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:14:43 PM

If you can't beat him, join him?

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/12/watch-saturday-night-lives-hillary-clinton-morphs-into-bernie-sanders/
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:54:40 PM

Oh god.  All politicians are bad in my opinion.  It's gotten this bad for me:  As long as Donald Trump does not get elected, I'll be happy with the result.  And in this case I am not sticking with the traditional definition of happy.

I almost hope the Don does get elected so America learns it's lesson... the hard way...

When people don't learn their lesson, they keep trying stupid shit

Problem being they won't learn their lessons.

They get dozens of mass shooting every year and the highest murder rate of Western world but still want to keep their guns. They saw a president assassinated but they're ok with the magic bullet explanation. They were send to war in a totally irrelevant country for totally BS reasons but they went nevertheless, and with a smile.

They're dumb. Nothing to save here. Just kill them all.
I'm glad your real self is emerging.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:11:52 AM

Bernie Sanders' Wife, Jane, Tours Tent City, Challenges Sheriff Joe Arpaio on Racial Profiling
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/bernie-sanders-wife-jane-tours-tent-city-challenges-sheriff-joe-arpaio-on-racial-profiling-8138487

Already acting like the first-lady
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:47:03 AM

When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a marching band.

He said, "Son when you grow up, would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?"
He said, "Will you defeat them, your demons, and all the non-believers, the plans that they have made?"
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:25:53 PM

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:14:36 AM

When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a marching band.

He said, "Son when you grow up, would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?"
He said, "Will you defeat them, your demons, and all the non-believers, the plans that they have made?"

And I told him.

"Dad."

"First I'm getting some beers.  Then I'm going to work and get a car.  Then I'm going to take girls out in that car and have fun.  Might have to work hard, yeah."

"And then, you know what?  Those broken, beaten, damned, defeated, demons, and non-believers?"

"Those are your demons, Dad.  Stop trying to push them off on me.  Stop trying to convince me of that Bernie-brain-mush.  And while we're having this little talk, Dad—'

"Let's move on from this apeshit fucking dull marching band and hit a bar or two.  See the dancing girls show.  Watch the poker game.  Because we both know you were going to dump me in a motel, and then after I went to sleep, that's where you were headed."
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:32:29 PM

This is new...

https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/712043724830842883

www.coindesk.com/roger-ver-bernie-sanders-100000-donation-charity

Roger Ver has offered US presidential candidate Bernie Sanders $100,000 in the form of a bitcoin donation he'll make in his name to a charity if he'll engage in a debate with Iraq War veteran and talk show host Adam Kokesh...

Ver takes issue with the payment of taxes as a means to fund the wars Sanders has widely spoken out against. Ver, who renounced his US citizenship, denounced the idea of patriotism and called on the wealthiest 1% of the US population to stop paying taxes.

Moloch (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:08:58 PM

#FeelTheBermaid

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:58:04 PM

I was watching TYT and they said that Bernie has turned down multiple invitation to be interviewed by them.  It seems like he would jump at the chance to go on a friendly online news program that has lots of viewers.  Why won't he do it?  He could spread his message to the younger folks.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:39:03 AM

I was watching TYT and they said that Bernie has turned down multiple invitation to be interviewed by them.  It seems like he would jump at the chance to go on a friendly online news program that has lots of viewers.  Why won't he do it?  He could spread his message to the younger folks.

Not really sure, but it might be because TYT viewers are already voting for Bernie... it's like preaching to the choir... he'd rather convert the unbelievers
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:06:49 AM

I was watching TYT and they said that Bernie has turned down multiple invitation to be interviewed by them.  It seems like he would jump at the chance to go on a friendly online news program that has lots of viewers.  Why won't he do it?  He could spread his message to the younger folks.

Looks like TYT just got their interview with Bernie...

I see a few small clips being uploaded... Waiting for the full interview myself
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:16:52 AM

Yeah I just heard that he finally agreed to an interview.  I will try to watch some clips of it tomorrow when I get a chance.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4606
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:04:27 AM

They had to wait until it was a certainty that he would play his choke artist roll and not fuck up and actually win over Hillary.  Now it's safe.  Maybe.  There is some danger that TYT could suck his dick so hard that it could actually detach from the rest of his body.

OTOH, it is possible that TYT could be resigned to Hillary and turn from being at least thoughtfully critical on real problems to being full on cheerleaders.  Just like that did with Obamacare.  These people are as phony as they come.  And I used to pay some attention to them a number of years ago.  Silly me.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:34:53 AM

They had to wait until it was a certainty that he would play his choke artist roll and not fuck up and actually win over Hillary.  Now it's safe.  Maybe.  There is some danger that TYT could suck his dick so hard that it could actually detach from the rest of his body.

OTOH, it is possible that TYT could be resigned to Hillary and turn from being at least thoughtfully critical on real problems to being full on cheerleaders.  Just like that did with Obamacare.  These people are as phony as they come.  And I used to pay some attention to them a number of years ago.  Silly me.

I am going to guess here that TYT translates to "the young turks," paid propaganda operatives.

Anything else to be said?
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:53:24 AM

I was watching TYT and they said that Bernie has turned down multiple invitation to be interviewed by them.  It seems like he would jump at the chance to go on a friendly online news program that has lots of viewers.  Why won't he do it?  He could spread his message to the younger folks.

They had to wait until it was a certainty that he would play his choke artist roll and not fuck up and actually win over Hillary.  Now it's safe.  Maybe.  There is some danger that TYT could suck his dick so hard that it could actually detach from the rest of his body.

OTOH, it is possible that TYT could be resigned to Hillary and turn from being at least thoughtfully critical on real problems to being full on cheerleaders.  Just like that did with Obamacare.  These people are as phony as they come.  And I used to pay some attention to them a number of years ago.  Silly me.

I am going to guess here that TYT translates to "the young turks," paid propaganda operatives.

Do you really think independent media pushes more "paid propaganda" than establishment media?
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:34:09 AM

OTOH, it is possible that TYT could be resigned to Hillary and turn from being at least thoughtfully critical on real problems to being full on cheerleaders.  Just like that did with Obamacare.  These people are as phony as they come.  And I used to pay some attention to them a number of years ago.  Silly me.

Do you really think independent media pushes more "paid propaganda" than establishment media?

Not sure about TYT.  It is possible to be a lap-dog for the establishment just because one is brainwashed.  Probably some combination of this applies here.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:14:36 PM

Not sure about TYT.  It is possible to be a lap-dog for the establishment just because one is brainwashed.  Probably some combination of this applies here.

You think TYT is pro-establishment?  Have you seen TYT?!?  Are you mentally handicapped?
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:42:04 PM

Not sure about TYT.  It is possible to be a lap-dog for the establishment just because one is brainwashed.  Probably some combination of this applies here.

You think TYT is pro-establishment?  Have you seen TYT?!?  Are you mentally handicapped?

I used to watch them fairly regularly.  Their shtick is to play anti-establishment to pick up uninformed mouth-breathers who are incapable of independent critical analysis, but when the chips are down they are pro-establishment.  100%

Moloch (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:20:41 PM

I used to watch them fairly regularly.  Their shtick is to play anti-establishment to pick up uninformed mouth-breathers who are incapable of independent critical analysis, but when the chips are down they are pro-establishment.  100%

Who do you mean by "they"?

You certainly couldn't say that about Jimmy... (or most/all of them)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: