Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:55:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you feel the Bern?  (Read 15750 times)
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:07:44 AM

And Bernie Sanders wins Wyoming!

55.7% to 44.3% (+11.4%)

Yet somehow they each get 7 delegates?

Why does Hillary win every split?  Did she win 6 coin-tosses in a row again?

Starting to Feel the Game?

Yes the game is rigged. And until that changes will be difficult to elect anyone the establishment doesn't like. But maybe more important than who gets elected is the attention issues are getting. And the number of people that become politically active because of that. And that in both parties. Corruption and money in politics got a lot more attention than it ever did for example. Or would ever get without sanders and trump. Not enough by itself but necessary before things can change.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:40:18 AM

And Bernie Sanders wins Wyoming!

55.7% to 44.3% (+11.4%)

Yet somehow they each get 7 delegates?

Why does Hillary win every split?  Did she win 6 coin-tosses in a row again?

Hitlery knows that she needs to beat Bernie among the elected delegates. If Bernie wins more normal delegates than Hitlery, and the latter wins the elections due to her advantage among the super-delegates, then the rank and file Democrats will stay away from the elections in November. So it is very important for her to beat Bernie among the elected delegates as well. 
jaff11

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:10:59 AM

I think there is still a chance the Bernie get the democratic nomination with all of the states that are remaining.  He did ok on Tuesday.  He lost the southern states that a democrat is not going to get in a general election anyway.  He also get almost half of the delegates from Mass. even though he technically lost the state.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:35:37 AM

so bernie sanders still kicking I'm so sorry mate but Im not from the state but do like bernie's idea and I don't want hillary to win hehehe, because if hillary wins the possibility to request of releasing pres. arroyo and turn the table backwards and I don't that to happen to my country another corrupt official to be release because of exchange favor from US no offense just for my taught so even I can't help you personally but in my hope we do win this for Mr. Sanders

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:06:04 AM

I think there is still a chance the Bernie get the democratic nomination with all of the states that are remaining.  He did ok on Tuesday.  He lost the southern states that a democrat is not going to get in a general election anyway.  He also get almost half of the delegates from Mass. even though he technically lost the state.

The Democratic primaries were scheduled in such a way, to make sure that Bernie loses most of the early states. He performs poorly in states where the Democrat voters are dominated by the African Americans and illegal Mexicans. And these were the states which went to the polls first. Hitlery and her friends were hoping that Bernie would suspend his campaign after the early loses. But they were wrong.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 07:21:01 AM

I really for sorry for my American friends right now, you don't have a good choice available to you to vote on, regardless of whether you're a dem or republican...

Trump is interesting, but not convinced he'll do a good job - he'd be strong in some areas, like protectionist economics & bringing in more jobs, but divisive socially...cruz...he reminds me of when we had Blair over here...it'd be a disaster.

Then you've got Hillary who is under investigation & the lover of communism, Bernie, who didn't do a days paid work will he reached his 40s, if what I read is true and accurate.

How the hell do you lot pick from that?  Sucks to be you, that's for sure.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:46:22 PM

Trump is interesting, but not convinced he'll do a good job - he'd be strong in some areas, like protectionist economics & bringing in more jobs, but divisive socially...cruz...he reminds me of when we had Blair over here...it'd be a disaster.....

Are you blind?  How about a comparison to the moron we've got now?

You know, the racially and socially divisive one?

The one that's a disaster?

Yeah, that one.

Obama.
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:06:15 AM

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:06:17 PM

Hillary will drop out if she is faced with a fair race against Trump.  They won't replace her with Sanders though, so don't get your hopes up.

If Hillary stays in I would take it as an indication that Trump has an accident scheduled.  Or the entire country does.

My prognostications.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:12:21 PM

Hillary will drop out if she is faced with a fair race against Trump.  They won't replace her with Sanders though, so don't get your hopes up.

If Hillary stays in I would take it as an indication that Trump has an accident scheduled.  Or the entire country does.

My prognostications.

In my opinion, in the elections people will vote for Hillary, not Trump.
Why?
I'm sure that all democrats will vote for Hillary but also some of Republicans (because Trump really divided them through his very radical talks and attacks).
This will be enough for Hillary to win the race Smiley
f she wants to be even more sure in the victory, she should choose Bernie as candidate for the Vice President.
In such scenario, I'm sure Trump will not have any chance to win.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:34:32 PM

My prognostications.

Why?
I'm sure that all democrats will vote for Hillary but also some of Republicans (because Trump really divided them through his very radical talks and attacks).
f she wants to be even more sure in the victory, she should choose Bernie as candidate for the Vice President.

I feel like you missed a few points...

Bernie would never be Shillary's VP... not gonna happen

Also, many democrats would vote Trump before Shillary... kinda evens out the repubs who would vote for Shillary.... there are almost certainly more dems who hate Hillary than repubs who hate Trump
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:46:06 PM

My prognostications.

Why?

Also, many democrats would vote Trump before Shillary... kinda evens out the repubs who would vote for Shillary.... there are almost certainly more dems who hate Hillary than repubs who hate Trump

Agreed. +1
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:35:03 PM

Bernie as the VP pick would do wonders for Hitlery. She will be able to attract the youth vote. However, she really hates him and I don't think she will take such a drastic step to make him the VP candidate. She will pick someone who is more in sync with the establishment, such as Anthony Weiner (who happens to be the nominal husband of her lesbian partner Huma Abedin).
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:40:26 PM

Bernie as the VP pick would do wonders for Hitlery. She will be able to attract the youth vote. However, she really hates him and I don't think she will take such a drastic step to make him the VP candidate. She will pick someone who is more in sync with the establishment, such as Anthony Weiner (who happens to be the nominal husband of her lesbian partner Huma Abedin).

He simply wouldn't accept the position even if it was offered...

Shillary asked Bernie what it would take for him to drop out... and instead of asking something for himself like, make me Secretary of State... he asked her to adopt some of his policy positions... she declined
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:40:17 PM

Shillary asked Bernie what it would take for him to drop out... and instead of asking something for himself like, make me Secretary of State... he asked her to adopt some of his policy positions... she declined

I doubt that. Bernie Sanders is 74-years old. This might be his last presidential campaign. If he becomes the VP, then he might be able to influence a few of the policy positions (not all of them, but at least some). And in case if he becomes the Secretary of State, then definitely he will be having a lot of powers. Hitlery will be forced to listen to him.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:45:26 PM

I doubt that. Bernie Sanders is 74-years old. This might be his last presidential campaign. If he becomes the VP, then he might be able to influence a few of the policy positions (not all of them, but at least some). And in case if he becomes the Secretary of State, then definitely he will be having a lot of powers. Hitlery will be forced to listen to him.

Bernie is a man of principles... hasn't he proved that yet?

he'd NEVER do it... NEVER...

Hillary represents exactly what he is fighting AGAINST... he'd never do it... period... end of story
Farhad801099

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:03:49 PM

You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...

Maybe some day you will join us, and the world will live as one

you are right. sometime I think this world is burning. everything is burning  but we can,t feel that.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:18:22 PM

In politics, everything is possible and ''no'' is never absolute but relative ''no'' which can change according to circumstances and politic reality.
If Hillary will need Bernie in order to secure her victory, I have no doubt that she will accept all his conditions and that Bernie will help her to become President.
It will not be such bad outcome, after all.
Obama fight with Hillary a lot but after elections offered her position in the White House.
Same story can happen again.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:17:27 PM

In politics, everything is possible and ''no'' is never absolute but relative ''no'' which can change according to circumstances and politic reality.
If Hillary will need Bernie in order to secure her victory, I have no doubt that she will accept all his conditions and that Bernie will help her to become President.
It will not be such bad outcome, after all.
Obama fight with Hillary a lot but after elections offered her position in the White House.
Same story can happen again.

In most cases you might be correct, but not this time

Bernie is a man of principles... he has morals, etc... he will not bend... it will not happen

Bernie is not some sleazy politician... that much is obvious... stop pretending he's a sleazebag like the rest of them... he is not

Bernie cannot be bought or bribed... it has never happened...

Example... Martin Shkreli donated the maximum contribution ($2700) to Bernie's campaign in an attempt to get a meeting about him raising HIV meds from $13.50 to $750/pill... Bernie declined the meeting, and donated his contribution to charity... you cannot bribe Bernie... he wont accept it

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2015/10/15/bernie-sanders-rejects-ceo-martin-shkreli-campaign-donation/FcSKxu1VIr7pubg9cI3CQN/story.html

On the other hand, Hillary accepts bribes... it costs $225,000

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: