Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [topic topiary] Trolling thread topologically tossed from the terrane  (Read 6178 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 07:09:33 AM

@ Inaba

Please do yourself a favor and ignore me. If I am as retarded as you believe, then you stand to lose absolutely nothing of value.

Now, lets bring this thread back on track. It's about Avalon and not you. Wink

I would love nothing more than to never have to read one of your idiotic posts again... but you continually lie about BFL, and that needs to be addressed, less some of the more gullible members believe your bullshit.  You are a habitual liar, whether that stems from the fact that you are an idiot or you do it on purpose, who can say?  I don't really care.  But the fact is, you very rarely have anything useful to insert into a conversation.  Stop lying about BFL and I will gladly never respond to you again.  I was not addressing you in this thread, but you decided to pipe up with your moronic, ill informed "opinion" which you pulled out of your ass.  I don't seek you out.  You seek me out.  You are literally obsessed with me.  You can't go a single day without responding to one of my comments that are completely unrelated to you.  I have seriously considered calling your local police department with regards to a restraining order because I actually believe that you (unlike everyone else on this forum) might actually show up here in Kansas City, scraggly ass beard and dogeared notebook in hand and start screaming in my face about your lunatic worldview.  You are a nutcase in every sense of the word.

What a great idea, Josh!  Seems that you are experiencing a little dead time down there at BFL and have nothing better to do, so why not?

I actually usually enjoy PuertoLibre's (and Mucus's, smoothie's and Phin's) posts, but I doubt that they would compare in amusement value to that generated by a restraining order effort.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 07:10:38 AM

?

Addressing some of your delusions. Why is it that you somehow think I will travel thousands of miles to talk to you?

Are you a bit nutty under that cap or what?

And if this fear is founded, have you also threatened every other member who has had contact with you or even "dox'ed" you? Compared to them I don't even hold a candle of the same degree of tenacity?  (Yet you appear to think I somehow do?)

Personally, I found Mem's posts a bit more disturbing. PG (you know that guy who has massive Google-FU ability) has done quite a shitload of research apparently. He probably knows what is under my left shoe. Yet somehow you keep focusing in on me? Sounds like a personal vendetta...perhaps you are actually stalking me?

(I am in the Avalon thread after all.)

--------------

How many people have you actually threatened (and their family) besides me with some kind of false allegation? How many supposed "stalkers" are present on this very forum?

(PG at least right?)

Considering you are (IMO) a raving lunatic who hurls insults (and it doesn't seem to matter who it is that is in your way while you do it) I believe. I am the one who should be afraid for my life. You have all that Pre-Order money to stalk me with and all that.

I mean I don't even know where you are in Kansas (nor do I care). I don't even know what you last name is. I guess this is what it is like to have a stalker?

Believe it or not, but I'm currently donning a scraggly ass beard. I've opted to lay off for a while. Josh was even kind enough to reply to a PM I sent him asking for advice, offering up a fine suggestion.

His last name is not hard to find, but at one time I had a hard time figuring it out. Once you find it, don't bother doing any research, for you'll be hard-pressed to find a grain a dirt on the man. And that's a fact!

~Bruno K~
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 07:16:05 AM

@ PG

So what is the trick in getting him to ignore you? Whats the magic behind your secret?
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 07:44:24 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2013, 07:59:06 AM by repentance

His last name is not hard to find, but at one time I had a hard time figuring it out. Once you find it, don't bother doing any research, for you'll be hard-pressed to find a grain a dirt on the man. And that's a fact!

Um, Phin - Josh's surname is public knowledge.  It's been published in Bitcoin Magazine more than once, as well as other places.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 07:52:48 AM

Even though FCmatt and I are at odds usually, it's nice to know at least he has a brain, unlike PuertoRetard.  Nathanrees apparently is capable of intelligent thought as well, quite refreshing.  PuertoLibre, you could take a lesson from these two:  They know how to read and understand what they read.  You should try it sometime.

LOL, whats a comment from Inaba without some Politically incorrect labels.

BFL Spokesperson Inaba responds to critics: YA' SHITS ALL RETARDED !

Huh wtf is that, mem?   

Best of luck to the Avalon team with its release Smiley   I really am impressed with the understated style in which the Avalon project has developed.
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 08:21:12 AM

@ Mem

That is a seriously disturbing pic.

Inaba, he's gonna git you.

@ Inaba

Please do yourself a favor and ignore me. If I am as retarded as you believe, then you stand to lose absolutely nothing of value.

Now, lets bring this thread back on track. It's about Avalon and not you. Wink

I would love nothing more than to never have to read one of your idiotic posts again... but you continually lie about BFL, and that needs to be addressed, less some of the more gullible members believe your bullshit.  You are a habitual liar, whether that stems from the fact that you are an idiot or you do it on purpose, who can say?  I don't really care.

Wow, seriously wow.
From the forums biggest liar, the guy who absolutely refuses to answer any questions regarding his scam company is calling someone else a lair with absolutely zero reason to do so.
They did a south park episode about your type Inaba, your mind is so fucked you do these mental backflips to convince yourself you are the victim - it really is incredible to see it outside of a cartoon.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 09:01:19 AM

@ Mem

As funny as you think it might be to draw someone in KKK clothing it is nothing to laugh about.

As for "Inaba, is gonna git ya!" or whatever it is you wrote...I have actually been a victim of an [attempted] Home Invasion.

You can only know what real fear is when you are in the midst of one. When you have had a crazy person outside your door trying to pound and kick it in off it's hinges....

You can't really understand what it is like to have several family members holding kitchen knives in their hand looking at each other wondering what the hell to do in that situation. Your family in such a situation keeps looking at each other scared while each is holding a knife in hand and wondering whether you (or one of them) will actually have to do something drastic like stab someone when they finally break the lock or knock the door from it's frame. Or if there will be blood on the floor. Or if the attacker is going to take the knife from your hand or one of their or if you are fast enough to not end up in a struggle with the person and get stabbed yourself.

5 Minutes for 911 to get to your home (and they are barely a few blocks away) is an ETERNITY of waiting. When they did finally get there they rightfully came out and jumped the fence with guns drawn.

-------------------------

Needless to say, God was with us on that day. The frame of the door had to be pounded back into place with a hammer. The police hopped plenty of fences looking for the guy but they didn't find him. In situations like that you wonder for a long time whether they will ever come back.

And no, it wasn't someone any of us knew or had ever seen before. It was probably some guy hopped up on drugs. Drugs apparently give people a shitload of strength.

The only reason this guy wasn't successful was sheer luck (and God). He pounded my backdoor and when we saw him going along the side, something told me to quickly apply the front locks. If you think you are brave wait until you see a crazy person trying to attack you in what appeared to be a drug fueled rage. And...seeing the wooden door frame gradually separate as the psycho beats the living crap out of it.

I was only quick enough to put one of the three locks on "on inspiration" cause I seriously didn't know what the hell was happening. I had to apply the second strongest lock on that door as the guy was pounding. Which didn't go in easily as the door was becoming separate from the frame at the time.

-----------------------

Anyway, enough with the jokes, the kkk pic is way over the top, bud. The whole crazy intruder bit doesn't help.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 09:30:54 AM

@ Mem

Anyway, enough with the jokes, the kkk pic is way over the top, bud. The whole crazy intruder bit doesn't help.

What made it funny (to me) was the over-the-top absurdity of the joke in the first place given the context, but much more than that, the absolutely child-like rendering is what really gave me a chuckle.

Thanks Mem!

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 11:25:09 AM

Somehow PuertoLibre and Inaba seem to need each other.

Like with Batman and Joker.

But it's more like Jokeman and Bonker.

Grin

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 11:28:03 AM

Josh, you are a genius. Like most right thinking people, I am in real admiration for a relentless bully who accuses others of arrogance, ignorance, stupidity and incompetence, then cleverly subsumes all those qualities thereby accused into his own post. The crass hypocrisy is bound to wind them all up, are you sure you've not been trained by Elton John school of trolling? It's what everyone wants from the representative of a mining equipment manufacturer that currently holds millions of dollars worth of pre-order sales, it's bound to inspire real confidence in your company above all others. Can we not get the mods to get this penis-breathed hero some recognition for his achievements?

Vires in numeris
nathanrees19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 01:54:12 PM

Nathanrees apparently is capable of intelligent thought as well, quite refreshing.  PuertoLibre, you could take a lesson from these two:  They know how to read and understand what they read.  You should try it sometime.

His profile says he is a "BFL Apologist". Most of the time he is. So....umm, so far you have one person on your side on this. (?)

<Shrug> Should I have been impressed?

It says "possible"! Don't trust it until there's 6 confirmations.
mobodick

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 03:41:42 PM

Even though FCmatt and I are at odds usually, it's nice to know at least he has a brain, unlike PuertoRetard.  Nathanrees apparently is capable of intelligent thought as well, quite refreshing.  PuertoLibre, you could take a lesson from these two:  They know how to read and understand what they read.  You should try it sometime.

You too, Josh, could learn a lesson here.
You constantly repeating that some people are idiots doesn't show much, uhm, intelligence at all.
In fact, the way you drag people through the mud is so low that it completely undermines your position as a person with above average intelligence. It's thinly repackaged primal rage with a hint of bipolar. Possibly caused by prolonged stress. I think it would be good if you dealt with it.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 05:07:05 PM

Um, Phin - Josh's surname is public knowledge.  It's been published in Bitcoin Magazine more than once, as well as other places.

I was in reference to a couple three months back, prior to it becoming prominently published, and if it was available, it eluded me. I did learn at the time that he was a furry in the Navy stationed at the DMZ, or something like that, and that he's currently a pilot. Josh is a helluva lot brighter I'll ever be. (this post is not meant as a diss)

~Bruno K~
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 05:31:04 PM

You constantly repeating that some people are idiots doesn't show much, uhm, intelligence at all.

Not at all, the prospect that his incessant name calling has anything to do with a fear of his own inadequacies just isn't realistic for this particular omniscient super-being. What Josh is doing is conducting a really smart business strategy. Making out that everyone who disagrees with him is an idiot to soothe his ego? Preposterous.

Vires in numeris
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 07:12:21 PM

I did learn at the time that he was a furry in the Navy

Is that a new rank? Is it above or below Petting Officer?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 09:55:33 PM

@ All

I have decided to place Inaba on ignore. I will continue to post what I think about BFL/Avalon/bASIC/AsicMiner etc.

If Inaba still comes to this open forum (which is not his "exclusive property" nor "under his administrative ownership") to bash me or anyone else that says something even slightly negative of his employers practices. I will be unaware of it. If he decides to follow my or every other compatriots every post and comment on it [as if it were a hot dogfight] all over the internet beyond the confines of the BFL official forum. I am sure I will see his name being blocked somewhere on the forum (repeatedly).

I want to prove that he can't help himself in coming here and bothering other members. With slurs and all manner of derogatory words.

What we may collectively think of BFL is none of Josh's worry. If Josh wishes to bash us for those opinions or speculations that is his personal motive. What he cannot do is restrict our right to say it nor discuss it on this forum. As that would be a form of harassment.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=ignore;u=8198;topic=120184;msg=1433516
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 09:58:48 PM

Can you show me where an official BFL representative posted a link to that timer? If not, then I'm going to assume it's just a random person who thought they'd have a little bit of fun by posting a countdown in BFL's name.

I have decided to place Inaba on ignore.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 10:20:21 PM

PuertoRetard translation:  I can't defend my idiotic posts against logic and common sense so I will just ignore facts and continue to post my bullshit.

Got it... like we expected anything less from you. 

(Prediction: His self imposed ignore will last about 36 hours before he can't stand it anymore and takes me off ignore and continues to salivate over every post I make)

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 10:33:01 PM

I hope this clock is true:
http://www.avalon-asics.com/
I believe it will be.
Hmm, Yeah possibly in mid-Feb.

It will be kind of funny[as in sad] to see them delay once again. RG @ BFL forums was thinking the same thing.

I really want to see how long the hardcore supports at BFL can keep waiting for their deliveries. At least Avalon has the decency to make their planning and stated delays ahead of time.

BFL just waits until the very end to announce the next one. "ha ha"

P.S. an apropos entry:

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 10:40:42 PM

I did learn at the time that he was a furry in the Navy [stationed at the DMZ]

Is that a new rank? Is it above or below Petting Officer?

I also wondered which 'DMZ' he served at.  I hope it was not Rassah's dining room.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: