Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AutoView - Automate TradingView using a Free Chrome Extension  (Read 8215 times)
AutoView (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 08:16:49 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 10:54:32 PM by AutoView
Merited by teramit (8)

AutoView
Free Chrome Extension
Place Live Trades Using TradingView Alerts

Have you ever wished you could build your own trade bot?
Have you ever dreamed of being able to back test and automate your own trading strategy?

Now you can, and it's both easy and FREE.

Using AutoView and TradingView together you can build, back test and automate anything from a single trade to a full blown 24/7 trading strategy.
This is so easy anyone can do it. All you have to do is create alerts on TradingView as you normally would. Only difference now is that you'll give the extension commands using the alert message.

Here's an example:

Using a specific syntax in the alert message, you can tell the extension which market to place the order on, how much to place, the order type, leverage, limit or market etc..
In a single alert message, you can close any open orders, close any open positions and open new orders/positions.

Syntax for alert messages:
<letter>=<value>
<letter>=<value> <letter>=<value>...

Parameters

Alias                    ?                  Type                    Default               Values               
book          bstring<all>ask, bid, long, short
cancel/close cstringn/aorder, position
disableddboolean00, 1
leveragelinteger<all>>= 0
pricepdecimal0min(-max), min%(-max%
quantityqdecimal100%min(-max), min%(-max%
stoplossslintegern/a# of price interest points (pips)
order typetstringlimitclose, limit, market, open
take profittpintegern/a# of price interest points (pips)
yieldystringbalancebalance, equity

Override

exchange                    e                  string                    <symbol>                    1BROKER, OKCOIN
symbol          sstring<symbol> BTCCNY, GBPNZD, LTCUSD3M, ...

---------- Examples
-- Place a 5 contract market order at the top price
b=long l=10 q=5 t=market

-- Place a short at an undercut of $0.05
b=short p=-0.05 l=10 q=1 t=limit

-- Place a long of 1-10 contracts, between the top price and an undercut of $1
b=long p=0--1 l=10 q=1-10 t=limit

NOTE: The above examples are for Alerts placed on a futures symbol (e.g. BTCUSD1W)

---------- Notes
PERCENTAGES: Will automatically be converted to a decimal (i.e. / 100).
e.g. 20% = 0.2
e.g. 115% = 1.15

PRICE: When using percentages, the calculation will be based directly off the top value.
e.g. $300 * 50% = $150
e.g. undercut @ 95%: $300 * 0.95 = $285
e.g. overcut @ 105%: $300 * 1.05 = $315

QUANTITY: When using percentages, the calculation will be based off your available contracts.
i.e. available_balance * leverage / per_contract
e.g. 1.75 * 20 / ($100 / $300) = 11
e.g. 11 * 75% = 8

ORDER TYPE: [limit, market] apply to both opening orders and closing positions.
[close] applies to position closing orders.
[open] applies to canceling open orders.
e.g. Cancel all open orders: c=order t=open
e.g. Cancel all position closing orders: c=order t=close
e.g. Cancel all orders: c=order

SYMBOL: Until more Forex exchanges are implemented, FX symbols will default to 1Broker.

YIELD: [balance] will use your available balance in calculations
[equity] will use your entire account balance in calculations
-- Using [equity] may cause orders to fail due to calculated contract quantity.

Initial/Basic Setup Tutorial with Example Strategy and Study:
https://www.tradingview.com/script/iVHq4EFG-How-to-automate-this-strategy-for-free-using-a-chrome-extension/
Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpA1C5DJqhw

Other Strategy template and examples:
https://www.tradingview.com/script/ec7Z0XWA-P2-V2-BTC-Strategy/
https://www.tradingview.com/script/8PHoLRSL-Squeeze-Momentum-Strategy-BTC-ready-for-automation/
https://www.tradingview.com/script/AssaJmAa-AutoView-MovingAvg-Cross-Video-Attached/
https://www.tradingview.com/script/wEZWjpGY-AutoView-Automate-it-Heiken-Ashi-No-pyramiding-or-repainting/
https://www.tradingview.com/script/gONtbXRo-AutoView-Trailing-Stop-Back-Testing-and-alerts-TP-and-TS/

Additonal Features:
Export Back Test data...
Once the extension is installed, the TradingView strategy tester will have a new button called export beside the performance summary. Clicking this will copy the performance summary, overview and list of trades to your clipboard. You can then use a Google Sheet to paste into and begin tracking all trades by combining a forward test with a lengthier back test. There is a template Google Sheet that will do all the profit factor and overview calculations for you here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h1HNaIKYUM1D2TYu-op1BjGgGhjACTjL3Jz1DS9bv1E/edit
There is also a video on how to use this here :
https[Suspicious link removed]aHl4

AutoView - Chrome Extension for TradingView Bots

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AutoView (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 07:58:42 AM

Reserved.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 04:49:28 PM

I did not check it out yet but i really like the thought behind and when i have time i will check it out.

The only thing i'm not so sure about yet is that i would have to enter my api into the extension most probably. And i not really know if it's safe, was the code reviewed by someone already?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
AutoView (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 06:34:43 PM

I did not check it out yet but i really like the thought behind and when i have time i will check it out.

The only thing i'm not so sure about yet is that i would have to enter my api into the extension most probably. And i not really know if it's safe, was the code reviewed by someone already?

The code is public for everyone to see. When we first launched, a few people in the TV chats looked it over and all gave it the go ahead.
If you go to your extensions page and enable developer mode, you'll get access to a "background page" for the extension. On this page you can see all communication between the extension and the exchanges.

Chrome is pretty good about security, you need to give the extension permission to communicate with 3rd party sites, keeping you in control.

If there is anyone, or you know of anyone that could do another review of the code and post their analysis here, that'd be great.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 08:13:03 PM

The code is public for everyone to see. When we first launched, a few people in the TV chats looked it over and all gave it the go ahead.
If you go to your extensions page and enable developer mode, you'll get access to a "background page" for the extension. On this page you can see all communication between the extension and the exchanges.

Chrome is pretty good about security, you need to give the extension permission to communicate with 3rd party sites, keeping you in control.

If there is anyone, or you know of anyone that could do another review of the code and post their analysis here, that'd be great.

The thing i'm a bit worried about is that my private API could be leaked. I DON'T say that you are that kind of person but i simply was way too often experiencing disappointments. Latest was master-P who looked like a nice guy and escrow to me and was only a f... scammer at the end. He was able to fool many unfortunately.

Anyway... i'm eager to try it out, it would be great if bots could be created simply from tradingview strategies. Cheesy

sakinaka

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:16:03 PM

The thing i'm a bit worried about is that my private API could be leaked. I DON'T say that you are that kind of person but i simply was way too often experiencing disappointments. Latest was master-P who looked like a nice guy and escrow to me and was only a f... scammer at the end. He was able to fool many unfortunately.

Anyway... i'm eager to try it out, it would be great if bots could be created simply from tradingview strategies. Cheesy

It seems that master-P left his step in the forum, because when most of the people think about a scam, they think about him. Anyway, your extension looks good. Does it allow us to trade with Bitcoin exchngaes (I've red Forex somewhere, so sorry if it is already written that we can) ?

S h o p e o   

Decentralized Amazon & ICO hub
       ◢ Thread      Whitepaper      Bounties

█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
     ██             ████████████▀
     ████▄         █████████████▀
     ▀████████▄▄   █████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████
        █████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████▀
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █

█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
       JOIN
  ONE WEEK ICO
[
AUGUST
10 - 17th
]
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:28:00 PM

I checked this extension for not-so-nice code and can report that it comes out clean. Nice job Op!

I take security very seriously and audit a lot of code on here, especially extensions like this. It's always good when people make nice things with no ulterior motives.

<obligatory plug for tips goes here>

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 09:16:45 PM

I checked this extension for not-so-nice code and can report that it comes out clean. Nice job Op!

I take security very seriously and audit a lot of code on here, especially extensions like this. It's always good when people make nice things with no ulterior motives.

Thanks for checking the code. I hope i will soon find the time to check this application out. Cheesy

I always was asking me why i can create such nice triggers and indicators and not use them for automated trading. Guess the solution might be there now.

AutoView (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 06:16:06 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 07:11:30 AM by AutoView

Anyone can officially create bots by simply setting up alerts based on TV strategies. A lot of doors are now open for a lot of people. I am glad others are seeing the same potential we saw when building this. Smiley Thanks for your replies and comments thus far.

...shorten quotes...

We are grateful for both your checking, and approving this extension. We understand the need for "crypto paranoia" and are glad that you're helping us and the community get over our anxiety and trust issues Tongue

It seems that master-P left his step in the forum, because when most of the people think about a scam, they think about him. Anyway, your extension looks good. Does it allow us to trade with Bitcoin exchngaes (I've red Forex somewhere, so sorry if it is already written that we can) ?

As of right now, the only Bitcoin exchange integrated is OKcoin.

We are open to requests for other exchanges, we were just personally familiar with Okcoin and their api.

AutoView (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 10:57:23 PM

We've created a second thread in the "trading discussion" section. This thread will now be about the development alone for autoview.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379538.msg14032546#msg14032546

Visit us here to discuss strategies, pinescript and the use of the extension.

We are currently adding multiple accounts/api entries so you can trade for your members without sharing your strategy, or simply test multiple strategies live at the same time. This update is also going to have everything we need to begin adding other exchanges, so that will be the next step.

btc_enigma

Activity: 688
Merit: 565

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:47:39 AM

Reserved.

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:51:12 AM

OP to be honest with I don't any knowledge with this, but reading and following your thread interest me in such that you could be possibly create your own trading bot with the help of this, do you already have existing bot that has been created from this? if you do so, do you have free version? or it is just for sale or it is just limited. I really wanna learn trading. Thank you for your understanding.

AutoView (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 06:07:23 AM

OP to be honest with I don't any knowledge with this, but reading and following your thread interest me in such that you could be possibly create your own trading bot with the help of this, do you already have existing bot that has been created from this? if you do so, do you have free version? or it is just for sale or it is just limited. I really wanna learn trading. Thank you for your understanding.

There have been a lot of bots created with this already, there's over 300 users at the moment, and for the most part, each one of them has their own bot.

The whole system is free, the only thing you may have to pay for is a TradingView account.

I'd recommend following our other thread, as it will be more focused on the strategies and trading aspect of this all.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379538.new#new

As for some bots that have already been made, there are a few examples in the OP.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 09:25:52 AM

Are these strategies strategies that you created, that were created by users and given out for free or does strategies are visible by default?

I only wonder since when a strategy would be really good then it could get saturated pretty fast by others using the same script.

AutoView (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 04:00:54 PM

Are these strategies strategies that you created, that were created by users and given out for free or does strategies are visible by default?

I only wonder since when a strategy would be really good then it could get saturated pretty fast by others using the same script.

Those are example strategies, more to provide some code and tricks in pine for making your own custom one. Some of them are being used by others, but there is almost always some minor customizations at bare minimum. Different time frames, different markets, take profit, stop losses, etc... The odds of more than a few people running an "exact" system are pretty slim considering the wide range of indicators and possibilities on TradingView.

You can go to this link and there are always new people adding new strategies that can be automated.
https://www.tradingview.com/script/?sort=recent&script_type=strategies

HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:56:38 PM

Would be better to implement this in Mozilla FireFox, because FireFox is browser Nr. 1 in the world.  Grin
zaph3t

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 04:40:30 PM

Would be better to implement this in Mozilla FireFox, because FireFox is browser Nr. 1 in the world.  Grin
Yes I second that.

AutoView (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 06:33:54 PM

Yes I second that.

Guess we shall add that to our list of updates Smiley

dirtygraham

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:15:12 PM

This looks worthy for a bookmark - great work guys
iram66680

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:19:34 PM

Yes I use both firefox and chrome. I find that chrome does not work on all sites with an extension and sometimes crashes. While in firefox going to the same sites with the same extensions installed works fine. Firefox ftw Grin if it can be implemented that is.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: