Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:40:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 10 investors to lend 105 BTC each and receive 50% ROI in 6-12 months  (Read 6835 times)
ridgemont4 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 01:03:18 AM

I forgot to add an important part. The education process is not long. Frankly it is to learn to drive trucks, and following this I will get a license. Now let's say I don't get the license, and I don't get the job? Alright, that is a legitimate concern, and frankly after my 6 months of research, I have the feeling that this is NOT going to be an issue, so I have perhaps overlooked the thought that you as investors would not see eye to eye on this detail. With that said, what if I were to offer a complete return of your Bitcoin if I don't get the job within 5 months? Of course, when I get it, which I expect to be in 3-4 months, I will show you proof that I have got the job. In the mean time, I can begin work right away while I am in the process, so I will be earning money right away. I know all of this is jumbled up in a disorganized manner. I apologize. Frankly I was expecting to have one on one discussion with investors, but now I'm sort of attempting to address everything within this very thread since that's the way it seems to be going.
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 01:11:58 AM

Frankly, the fact you can construct entire readable paragraphs and know how to properly spell the first person personal pronoun (it is "I" not "i") is a breath of fresh air.  Thanks for that and good luck!

Thank you. I am glad you pointed out my use of those two words.. it's amazing my lack of ability in the English language. I was told in 9th or 10th grade it's a pain to read what I write and it has been something that I've remembered and believe to be very true. Too bad for me. One thing I am good at is operating vehicles, which is the job I'm pursuing. It's not to be a writer. Let's me honest, only retards drive trucks for a living. I'm not saying I'm not slightly retarded. That would be disingenuous.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 01:21:20 AM

I forgot to add an important part. The education process is not long. Frankly it is to learn to drive trucks, and following this I will get a license. Now let's say I don't get the license, and I don't get the job? Alright, that is a legitimate concern, and frankly after my 6 months of research, I have the feeling that this is NOT going to be an issue, so I have perhaps overlooked the thought that you as investors would not see eye to eye on this detail. With that said, what if I were to offer a complete return of your Bitcoin if I don't get the job within 5 months? Of course, when I get it, which I expect to be in 3-4 months, I will show you proof that I have got the job. In the mean time, I can begin work right away while I am in the process, so I will be earning money right away. I know all of this is jumbled up in a disorganized manner. I apologize. Frankly I was expecting to have one on one discussion with investors, but now I'm sort of attempting to address everything within this very thread since that's the way it seems to be going.

This is the kind of stuff I was looking for.  Transport and logistics is a booming industry in many places and the demand for workers is constant.  Even though the demand at individual companies may fluctuate, it's often possible to have a new job within hours if the company you're with has a down-turn in work.  Of course the more different vehicles you can operate the more marketable you are, so it's important to keep acquiring more certifications once you have your foot in the door.

I'm still not seeing how the course plus a vehicle adds up to $15,000 so I presume that part of the loan is to cover living expenses until you complete the course and get a job.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 01:32:45 AM

This is the kind of stuff I was looking for.  Transport and logistics is a booming industry in many places and the demand for workers is constant.  Even though the demand at individual companies may fluctuate, it's often possible to have a new job within hours if the company you're with has a down-turn in work.  Of course the more different vehicles you can operate the more marketable you are, so it's important to keep acquiring more certifications once you have your foot in the door.

I'm still not seeing how the course plus a vehicle adds up to $15,000 so I presume that part of the loan is to cover living expenses until you complete the course and get a job.

A reliable vehicle is $13k. I can't go less than that. and no I will be living at home. Like I said this is an opportunity for investors here to make a return on investment. I prefer to get into something that I won't need to worry about breaking down in the middle of the highway. I do not live on the side of town where all the truck companies are, so the commute will be 30-40 miles to the schooling area, and then while I'm in the process of getting that together, I will also try to get my job back which was paying $11.50/hour. Only reason I could not do is was I had no reliable transportation. This city is very spread out. So I've decided instead of living homeless on the streets (which is where I'm heading if I stay in this rut too long), or going about this a hard way unnecessarily, I would rather simply offer this opportunity to Bitcoiners to help me invest in some transportation.

and yes, you are correct, down the road I would like to earn more certificates, and maybe even become an owner operator as they earn much more! but that's looking way down the road at this point. another great thing is, with a CDL I look more attractive to oil companies. They like field workers to have this certification for some reason, and this is also a job I was looking at that pays inexperienced people very high their first year.
CharlieContent

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 10:28:27 AM

I don't need tips, I already got one investor so far and am looking for 9 more committed. Save your tips for someone who is looking for tips.

Haha, wow, such arrogance,

You do need tips. I know you don't think you do, but trust me, you do. You'll find that out soon enough when no cash materializes. Your attitude is absolutely terrible, and you will get nowhere in life acting like this. The fact that you are 25 and you have gotten nowhere in life so far should be some kind of hint that your attitude isn't working. When I was 25 I was in the midst of what was turning into a very successful career, not begging for loans. You know why? Well, probably a lot of reasons, but one of them is that I didn't act like a dick to people who could help me.

By the way, I might have lent you the money. 120 isn't so much for me, in fact it just so happens I'm one of those guys who regularly wins and loses that type of money playing "a silly card game" as you put it. I might have taken a risk on you if you had provided the information I asked for. Obviously now I won't be.

I'm not saying I'm not slightly retarded. That would be disingenuous.

Truly it would.

Good luck with your career and getting the loan. I dare say you will need all the luck you can get, unless you significantly change your attitude.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 10:46:43 AM

I'll lend to you if you get 8 others, AND does the following:

1) photo id or drivers license or passport. with address.
2) facebook/twitter/social networking accounts
3) goes into more detail about what industry you want to get into, why, etc.

Feel free to PM me.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2013, 08:13:29 PM

It's amazing how greed can so easily override common sense.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 09:26:10 PM

You mean common sense as in going to a bank and paying way less interest ?
or common sense as in not giving someone a loan the bank's wont loan money to ?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2013, 11:37:49 PM

It's doubtful the OP will pay back any "loan", but the 50% return is making people act less "common sensy".  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 12:28:38 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2013, 12:40:21 AM by ridgemont4

It's doubtful the OP will pay back any "loan", but the 50% return is making people act less "common sensy".  Smiley

Actually the 50% is because a bank won't loan me considering they do not function as true lender, but rather as predators. They won't even look at me because I do not have a credit score. Ironic, because if you look at the whole picture, that suggests responsibility. Why borrow unless I genuinely need a loan? I have no history and it's not because I couldn't get approved, it's because I never needed a loan. It's like there's no common sense on this planet.
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 12:39:25 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2013, 12:51:59 AM by ridgemont4

Feel free to PM me.

Ok. I can provide a scan of my passport. That would include my picture and address and it is valid until 2016 I believe. I do not use facebook/twitter or any social network as I am not a social networking type. As for #3 it's the only thing I see available to me. Something I can easily get into and afford to do. Why? because what else am I going to do if I only have one option in life? My only other option is to sit and stare at a wall all day, which is what the government and these banks would have me do. It must be some sick sinister collaborated effort to drive people crazy, that is why I am reaching out to Bitcoiners. You have PM!

Potential investors, now that Bitcoin has gone up (last price I'm seeing is $14.06) that means I'll only need 1050. So that would be 105 now, not 120 per investor, and if it goes up it will be even lower. I am updating the original post now. Please read the notice posted on the top in red.
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 12:59:10 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2013, 01:12:40 AM by ridgemont4

I don't need tips, I already got one investor so far and am looking for 9 more committed. Save your tips for someone who is looking for tips.

You do need tips. I know you don't think you do, but trust me, you do. You'll find that out soon enough when no cash materializes. Your attitude is absolutely terrible, and you will get nowhere in life acting like this. The fact that you are 25 and you have gotten nowhere in life so far should be some kind of hint that your attitude isn't working. When I was 25 I was in the midst of what was turning into a very successful career, not begging for loans. You know why? Well, probably a lot of reasons, but one of them is that I didn't act like a dick to people who could help me.

By the way, I might have lent you the money. 120 isn't so much for me, in fact it just so happens I'm one of those guys who regularly wins and loses that type of money playing "a silly card game" as you put it. I might have taken a risk on you if you had provided the information I asked for. Obviously now I won't be.

Truly it would.

Good luck with your career and getting the loan. I dare say you will need all the luck you can get, unless you significantly change your attitude.

That's funny because when I was 18 I made 6 figures in a single year and after that no income. Since then my whole life has been adjusting, and I have chosen the choices that landed me here given the economic/sociopolitical environment that seems to take such prevalence in this society. The adjustment has been difficult for me, however I am by no means a loser according to what I believe is your standard. I am hard to bluff, I do not consider myself a fool, and I do not need any lesson from you. I don't buy into your negative speech. It's kind of humorous really, because you don't know me, all you're doing is talking crap. However I ask that you leave my thread once and for all. You've offered your good luck and I have given a response I feel was necessary after you've turned this thread into a place to dump your diatribe. I ask that you kindly remove yourself from the conversation of this thread unless you are interested in doing business, as that is my only intention here and now. Thanks.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 02:06:39 AM

Feel free to PM me.

Ok. I can provide a scan of my passport. That would include my picture and address and it is valid until 2016 I believe. I do not use facebook/twitter or any social network as I am not a social networking type. As for #3 it's the only thing I see available to me. Something I can easily get into and afford to do. Why? because what else am I going to do if I only have one option in life? My only other option is to sit and stare at a wall all day, which is what the government and these banks would have me do. It must be some sick sinister collaborated effort to drive people crazy, that is why I am reaching out to Bitcoiners. You have PM!

Potential investors, now that Bitcoin has gone up (last price I'm seeing is $14.06) that means I'll only need 1050. So that would be 105 now, not 120 per investor, and if it goes up it will be even lower. I am updating the original post now. Please read the notice posted on the top in red.
So, what industry is it? Prostitution?
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 03:55:53 AM

This thread is gold.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2013, 03:59:22 AM

This thread is gold.

IDK, it kind of lack novelty.
Granted I too watch my favorite series over and over.  Smiley
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 02:58:41 PM

Truly it would.

That's funny because when I was 18 I made 6 figures in a single year and after that no income. Since then my whole life has been adjusting, and I have chosen the choices that landed me here given the economic/sociopolitical environment that seems to take such prevalence in this society. The adjustment has been difficult for me, however I am by no means a loser according to what I believe is your standard. I am hard to bluff, I do not consider myself a fool, and I do not need any lesson from you. I don't buy into your negative speech. It's kind of humorous really, because you don't know me, all you're doing is talking crap. However I ask that you leave my thread once and for all. You've offered your good luck and I have given a response I feel was necessary after you've turned this thread into a place to dump your diatribe. I ask that you kindly remove yourself from the conversation of this thread unless you are interested in doing business, as that is my only intention here and now. Thanks.

How did you make 6 figures in a year when you were 18?
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 09:21:15 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2013, 09:47:02 PM by ridgemont4

Truly it would.

How did you make 6 figures in a year when you were 18?

Some idiot internet advertising network didn't know what they were doing while trying to compete with Google Adsense and I was among many who reaped because I was running a high traffic website. Basically they were giving me $X.XX per click for a period of 4-5 months. My best week I made around $15k. I won't go into detail as it is frowned upon in the industry and could put me at risk. Believe it or not, since I was busy finishing HS plus I had an internship job, I made the least out of most people who were taking advantage of it. I know of some who made multi-millions. One of whom I lent money to so he could buy a pizza when he was broke. I did not come anywhere close to what they made because I really wanted to put high school behind me. Right before I was about to graduated, they dropped me off the network. It sucked.

I was very naive then and of course I'm not perfect now but most importantly I know how to help myself still, which is a trait I have always possessed in my worthless opinion. K-12 in America sort of robs you of the chance to mature to the workings of the real world and that is why I made many mistakes the following years after graduating HS which was in 2006. So yea I have been living off that one year of doing well on an internet fortune, and I devoted all that time in making the next move in life. Unfortunately I had not been able to set a plan. Obviously if I could go back, I wouldn't be here, I would be on the road most likely, driving a tractor trailer and living good. but you know, sometimes you need a few years to get some experience. Not to get into politics, but I consider public education, and education in general to be imprisonment for anyone who chooses to think freely.
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 02:15:16 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2013, 02:29:29 AM by ridgemont4

BS aside..

I see that Bitcoin is rising in value. Looks like it may peak and this would be a great time for investors to lock in these rates, because say 1 year from now Bitcoin's are worth $5-$6 again? This is an example, not speculation by any means. Either way, 100 Bitcoin in this example would be worth $1,421 right now as I type this, however at $5-$6 which it was only a year or so ago would obviously equate to $500-$600. Now if you were to invest with 150% ROI as I'm offering, that 150% is of the value on the date it was lent, so that $1,421 investment is going to garner 150% regardless, which equals $2,131.50, the new value of your 100 Bitcoin a year from now in this example, rather than $500-$600. Again, it is regardless of the price of Bitcoin. So obviously in this example, I would be required to purchase 350-450 Bitcoins when your payday is due. Just a side note, I am using Coinbase who offers fair pricing so there is not an issue there, and it is already linked up to my bank account ready to go.

simple math, and definitely something I think is worth consideration, from an investor perspective.

again, if this doesn't work for me, and the community doesn't come through for me, I can always do it the hard way. my life won't be over.
the scammers must be seeing this thread and laughing at my honest attempt. laughing all the way to the bank..
CharlieContent

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 12:06:54 PM

Some idiot internet advertising network didn't know what they were doing while trying to compete with Google Adsense and I was among many who reaped because I was running a high traffic website. Basically they were giving me $X.XX per click for a period of 4-5 months. My best week I made around $15k.

Those were the days huh? I had similar business interests back in 2005-2007. Unlike yours though, mine are still making money today. Admittedly not as much, and even less now since Google's panda update.

Why isn't your site still making you money? What was the name of the ad network?

I won't go into detail as it is frowned upon in the industry and could put me at risk.

That is bullshit. What industry? Internet marketing? The only reason not to reveal details is because most of the time it is in your own interests to keep them to yourself, but if something isn't making money anymore then there is no reason not to talk about it. It certainly isn't "frowned upon", it's just that most of the time it is counterproductive. But not in this case. Also, at risk of what? You already aren't making any money, so what on earth would you be at risk of?

You talk shit. As someone who has been involved in internet marketing myself. I personally think this story is a complete fabrication.

Don't lend money to this liar.
Bowjob

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 03:48:49 PM

What are you gonna do in case 1 year from now, BTC turns out to be $50 a piece?

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: