Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:17:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158463 times)
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:42:47 PM

I made something for living in my country by signature campaing and gambling thats sound bad but I made arround.. 80$ moth.. when in my country one moth is like 50$

And if i work Make a extra 50. total ammount 130$ very nice income if you are living in Venezuela.

You are very lucky that you have very low cost of living as in my country I don't think I would be able to survive even for one week with $130, I need at least $1.5k per month for living.
That is enormous amount to live for a common person in most countries. Honestly if we see then a average person who is living in a average country where wages are average can make a living by bitcoins and by things like signature campaign, trading, etc but for someone living in Ney York well, sorry you can't.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 08:32:59 PM

It's possible and i can find many people who living like this, they working with bitcoins full time and it's their main job, sometimes resaults is amazing.

pmstalk

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

DREAMS ONLINE

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:18:45 AM

Not earning a living yet, but most of the Bitcoin that's passed through my wallet is what I earned through my content writing gig. I haven't had a ton of luck with trading, but it's nice being able to earn it.an
I agree you, writing about bitcoins is the way to earn rather than gambling. The sources of more income through writing is to be enhance.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:38:14 AM

I can see that some people here have their own sites, or they work for some good sites, so probably they make good money every week or month, I persume that they can live from that. I still dont earn enough to live with that, I dont try too much I think. For me bitcoin is just a hobby and I dont invest too much of myself, my money and my time.
I have a full time job, and while I have that bitcoin is just a way to make some money on a side without risking my money.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:16:22 AM

I am trying to earn some bitcoins following this page and their step by step guide to ean one bit coin a month. But it is very difficult propably imposible to earn enough for living http://smartinvestments.webnode.cz/bitcoin/
Its not easy to earn a living with bitcoin and you cannot depend only on online investments for living as no one knows who long those sites will operate and pay their investors.

Yes it its true that depending on bitcoins to supply your daily needs is not feasible. But we must have a job that pays real money and do bitcoin to earn additional income. In my experience with bitcoin I could earn 1/4 to 1/2 the amount of my salary. Bitcoin as payment to online jobs really help me pay my bills. Now with bitcoins my problems in financial terms is lessen. So thanks to bitcoin, it is a life saver.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:28:49 AM

I think earning a living with bitcoin is really possible. You can do it by joining a signature campaign and do some task and you also can open your own service to get bitcoins.
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:36:41 AM

I am trying to earn some bitcoins following this page and their step by step guide to ean one bit coin a month. But it is very difficult propably imposible to earn enough for living http://smartinvestments.webnode.cz/bitcoin/
Its not easy to earn a living with bitcoin and you cannot depend only on online investments for living as no one knows who long those sites will operate and pay their investors.

Yes it its true that depending on bitcoins to supply your daily needs is not feasible. But we must have a job that pays real money and do bitcoin to earn additional income. In my experience with bitcoin I could earn 1/4 to 1/2 the amount of my salary. Bitcoin as payment to online jobs really help me pay my bills. Now with bitcoins my problems in financial terms is lessen. So thanks to bitcoin, it is a life saver.

just make it a sideline and also a past time Smiley . I do have a full time job and earning also bitcoin because it is my side but if you dont have really a job then go fulltime with this learn everythin to earn big Cheesy

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:37:00 AM

I can see that some people here have their own sites, or they work for some good sites, so probably they make good money every week or month, I persume that they can live from that. I still dont earn enough to live with that, I dont try too much I think. For me bitcoin is just a hobby and I dont invest too much of myself, my money and my time.
I have a full time job, and while I have that bitcoin is just a way to make some money on a side without risking my money.

Each of us have different perspective when it comes to bitcoin and some people are really earning a living from it. I can observe that most of the bitcoin enthusiasts earning through it like having their own sites are those that have interests in technology or those having courses related to information technology like the programmers. They are earning a living through it because it's in line with their passion and I think they don't think of it much like work but more of a hobby but they are paid for it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:40:58 AM

I think earning a living with bitcoin is really possible. You can do it by joining a signature campaign and do some task and you also can open your own service to get bitcoins.

Signature is areally a good way to earn bitcoin but there is what we callled trading in this industry. Most of the succesful traders are earning a really high  profits that can sustain their needs.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:34:11 AM

Each of us have different perspective when it comes to bitcoin and some people are really earning a living from it. I can observe that most of the bitcoin enthusiasts earning through it like having their own sites are those that have interests in technology or those having courses related to information technology like the programmers. They are earning a living through it because it's in line with their passion and I think they don't think of it much like work but more of a hobby but they are paid for it.

You are correct, those  tech-related courses would be an advantage when they intend  to do works here  in bitcoin world since its related to their profession and  to their interest. FOr sure  they are earning decent amounts  here  in online world  compare  on having a day job but  it really depends because there are jobs that pays  a lot  even  in physical.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:43:38 AM

Earning a living completely out of bitcoin is not yet possible for me. However, I can make some cash by doing bounties and helping other with tasks that has some rewards. Signature campaign is good for all types of users, even when newbie earn less. I guess it's better than doing faucets.

If you're a writer or a dev then you can make a killing out of bitcoin for sure. At least that's what i have heard from other experienced users.

What you heard is true. You can make tons of bitcoin if you have some talent to sell. Not just being a writer or dev.
And of course, sign camps are way better than faucets. Faucets doesn't give as much as sign camps do. You can also practice your english-writing especially if it's not your mother language.
Friend you can not say that since I know a few writers who are earning more than a living just by writing articles for few owners. The best part is that you don't have to worry much about being dumped since the article writing work is never gonna lessen thoigh workers might increase and your wages hence might decrease.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:37:44 AM

Earning a living completely out of bitcoin is not yet possible for me. However, I can make some cash by doing bounties and helping other with tasks that has some rewards. Signature campaign is good for all types of users, even when newbie earn less. I guess it's better than doing faucets.

If you're a writer or a dev then you can make a killing out of bitcoin for sure. At least that's what i have heard from other experienced users.

What you heard is true. You can make tons of bitcoin if you have some talent to sell. Not just being a writer or dev.
And of course, sign camps are way better than faucets. Faucets doesn't give as much as sign camps do. You can also practice your english-writing especially if it's not your mother language.
Friend you can not say that since I know a few writers who are earning more than a living just by writing articles for few owners. The best part is that you don't have to worry much about being dumped since the article writing work is never gonna lessen thoigh workers might increase and your wages hence might decrease.

That job would not give you stable income as you cannot write everyday, I would suggest when you have that job you will not fully rely on that alone as there are still a lot of opportunity to earn so it is better to have many source of income than just one.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:48:45 AM

That job would not give you stable income as you cannot write everyday, I would suggest when you have that job you will not fully rely on that alone as there are still a lot of opportunity to earn so it is better to have many source of income than just one.

Yes if you are expecting a living with bitcoin then you cannot afford to depend only on single source of income, you need to multiply your efforts to earn in multiple ways.
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:04:56 PM

Earning Bitcoin for non-technical person will be quit difficult compared to a technical guy because it seems the technical person skills is highly valued. From developing websites, writing codes, detecting bugs in codes etc. but the non-technical person skill set is limited but if he is a business oriented person can successfully run a faucet and website which can improve his earning
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:10:12 PM

Earning Bitcoin for non-technical person will be quit difficult compared to a technical guy because it seems the technical person skills is highly valued. From developing websites, writing codes, detecting bugs in codes etc. but the non-technical person skill set is limited but if he is a business oriented person can successfully run a faucet and website which can improve his earning

Technicality for me is just a bonus skill for and individual. One is the main thing that a person should have is to always be wise and properly decide each situation and this can't be learn just in school. I saw some person that is really not good in technology but still manage to be successful in their business.
Lorik

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:14:09 PM

It is very tempting idea to work with bitcoin and the same currency to make a living. To date, the course itself as cryptocurrency not very stable. And so it will be difficult and risky to completely switch to bitcoin and depend on it.
marleybobthedog

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:17:05 PM

Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?

I earn around 2k monthly from bitcointalk and other faucets, although warning from faucets is very less. As I am student so 2k pocket money is enough for me. Even I had managed to buy a headphone of JBL just with bitcoin earning.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:23:52 PM

I made something for living in my country by signature campaing and gambling thats sound bad but I made arround.. 80$ moth.. when in my country one moth is like 50$

And if i work Make a extra 50. total ammount 130$ very nice income if you are living in Venezuela.
The problem with that earnings is that bro that due to the increasing users among signature first of all its hard to get a place in any signature campaign and even if you get a spot you will be paid less because the competition is so high. Still I think signatures is a good methd to earn but earning a living is not possible with signatures.

I thought it possible make a living from the signature campaign. I myself started only from signature campaign to make a living, a few months later after collecting a capital I finally tried to trade, and to date I was good enough to get more from trade.

For now, earning bitcoin just an extra income for me that couldn't make for living but fair enough to buy something that I need or just savings it for several years. I agree to make living by signature campaign or trade can meet the daily needs depends on where you live and your current level of living, like he said $130 is a very nice income if you are living in Venezuela.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:32:46 PM

The problem with that earnings is that bro that due to the increasing users among signature first of all its hard to get a place in any signature campaign and even if you get a spot you will be paid less because the competition is so high. Still I think signatures is a good methd to earn but earning a living is not possible with signatures.

I thought it possible make a living from the signature campaign. I myself started only from signature campaign to make a living, a few months later after collecting a capital I finally tried to trade, and to date I was good enough to get more from trade.

For now, earning bitcoin just an extra income for me that couldn't make for living but fair enough to buy something that I need or just savings it for several years. I agree to make living by signature campaign or trade can meet the daily needs depends on where you live and your current level of living, like he said $130 is a very nice income if you are living in Venezuela.

It may be possible to live in Venezuela with the income of $130 but its not possible everywhere, it will depend on the country and the cost of living, for me I at least need 1 btc for living.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:34:40 PM

It may be possible to live in Venezuela with the income of $130 but its not possible everywhere, it will depend on the country and the cost of living, for me I at least need 1 btc for living.
I need at least 2 where I live Cheesy I can probably make do with even less, but 2 btc is the bare minimum for me. There are always going to be people who post here as signature campaigns are their main source of money. It's not a lot, but if you can get into a stable and nice-paying campaign, you can make quite a lot of money per month, assuming you post the maximum amount. I've earned around 700-800USD through signature campaigns as of now, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: