Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Islam the Cancer  (Read 3923 times)
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 04:56:35 PM

If you believe Christianity is only about Jesus you just get rid of 65% of the Bible like you don't care. Not very Christian of you.
i have already addressed this. old testament laws and commandments from god to wage war were given to a specific group of people for that specific time. paul teaches "neither circumcision availeth anything nor uncircumcision".

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 04:59:14 PM

islam is violent religion and we have every day new evidence for that. They want to get back all population in 10th century. No freedom, no choice, must watch every step if you make mistake you ll be punished
traktorista

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:04:55 PM

I was thinking that people who follow Islam must be really dumb to follow such a pathetic religion.

Can we effectively say that 22% of the worlds population is dumb??

It's not muslims at all, it's the muslims in The middle east.
traktorista

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:06:53 PM

islam is violent religion and we have every day new evidence for that. They want to get back all population in 10th century. No freedom, no choice, must watch every step if you make mistake you ll be punished

You can't generalize like that. I have a muslim friend and he's not like the muslims you think are. Generalization is stupid in global, middle eastern muslims are the problem, yes, but you don't see muslims doing shit here in Serbia? Except on the south near Kosovo, but those are Albanians.
jak1

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:17:34 PM

You have bad and good people everywhere. I didn't say that all muslims are bad. But generally all what we see every day and especially public executions in saudi arabia,woman treatment..That doesn't mean that all they are bad
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:29:14 PM

Islam is not cancer. Cancer is good, Islam is not good. How is cancer good? Cancer is trophoblast out of control. Without trophoblast, nobody would ever be born. Trophoblast can be controlled, easily. When it is controlled, cancer goes away... without killing off the cancer cells directly.

The only way to get rid of Islam, is to kill it off directly.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
jak1

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:31:56 PM

they learn from childhood that all other religion is enemy and all people should be musim or killed. woman serve only for having children and important is to have more and more kids...if each of them have 4 legal woman and every of them have minimum 5 children than every muslim man have 20+ kids..horrible and all of them created to hate all other people and believe in sadistic rules
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:57:03 PM

Islam is not a cancer but the people who view it negatively are the cancer and a real threat. Without proper knowledge of anything, human ignorance can become very dangerous indeed.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:59:56 PM

Islam is not a cancer but the people who view it negatively are the cancer and a real threat. Without proper knowledge of anything, human ignorance can become very dangerous indeed.

"Without proper knowledge of anything, human ignorance can become very dangerous indeed." That's the exact reason why Islam is worse than cancer. Most of the Muslims don't know Islam, and the clerics that do like their income.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:38:16 PM

I was thinking that people who follow Islam must be really dumb to follow such a pathetic religion.

islam is pathetic but the other religions are pathetic too... for me following any religion is so delusional..

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:09:13 PM

islam is pathetic but the other religions are pathetic too... for me following any religion is so delusional..

Yes. Other religions, too. Especially the religion of atheism. Read this thoroughly to see why atheism is a religion - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg13829952#msg13829952.

Smiley

jokerrj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:11:41 PM

Well every coin has two sides, good and the bad, it depends on how you look at it, there are good people and bad people in every religion, don't believe in religion, believe in humanity and that's the best way to move ahead.

Looking for a long term signature campaign. Pm me
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:37:35 PM

Islam is not a cancer but the people who view it negatively are the cancer and a real threat.
Why?

So the people who publish this website, www.thereligionofpeace.com, ARE THE REAL THREAT?

Are you fucking kidding me?
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 11:40:47 PM

Islam is not a cancer but the people who view it negatively are the cancer and a real threat.
Why?

So the people who publish this website, www.thereligionofpeace.com, ARE THE REAL THREAT?

+2

Wow, upsidedown75 is a jihadi or a 'moderate' Muslim. LOL

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:08:50 AM

Why?

+2

Let's hear what he has to say - he's made a claim, I am interested in how it may be explained.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:27:39 AM

If you believe Christianity is only about Jesus you just get rid of 65% of the Bible like you don't care. Not very Christian of you.
i have already addressed this. old testament laws and commandments from god to wage war were given to a specific group of people for that specific time. paul teaches "neither circumcision availeth anything nor uncircumcision".

And the Leviticus is not violent at all? Cause it's not about waging any war on any one. Just about how sadist Christians really are...
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:30:33 AM

Why?

+2

Let's hear what he has to say - he's made a claim, I am interested in how it may be explained.

I can see his point.

People considering the immigration as the real problem are the real threat.
Simply because they don't understand that massive immigration is just a symptom. The threat is the capitalistic state of mind of the world that's all. That's what makes the media controled, what makes people poor, what makes government corrupted, what makes them wage wars they shouldn't start...

That's the real problem. Once it's dealt with, then let's go see if immigration is still a problem, and if yes, let's get those motherfuckers down.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:03:27 AM

Immigration is real problem for Europe.
US causes all these with their interventions and with Nato bombings.
Why they attacking sovereign countries? It is widely known they sponsoring with
money and weapons those radical groups in every country, they are creators of Al qaeda.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:07:25 AM

Why Europeans must accept millions of immigrants?
This is great economic and demographic problem for Europe!
You must find lots of job and homes for those people..
Why? They have Saudi Arabia and Turkey arabic and islamist countries..
gregyoung14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:12:46 AM

Why Europeans must accept millions of immigrants?
This is great economic and demographic problem for Europe!
You must find lots of job and homes for those people..
Why? They have Saudi Arabia and Turkey arabic and islamist countries..

I heard this the way things would be if Europe people will keep on progressing their mentality against procreation, having family and kids and what not. This "liberated" and "free" mindset will keep Europe population from growing - while Muslim people will not.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: