Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Islam the Cancer  (Read 3926 times)
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:29:07 PM

assumptions = the mother of all fook ups mate, i never assume, if i have no fact evidence the claim can not be proven therefore carries no water, i am effectively a court hearsay and conjecture are not evidence, and assumptions are conjecture at best :/

So it means you never take any kind of decision?
Like you don't work and you don't get a salary?

im not a dumb parishioner of guberment if thats what you mean, only 10% of the global populous work, and only 3% provide the globes needs, the 7% are all working financial services to continue the pretense that money has value, well if money loses its value the politicians have to beg us for food and water, and they wont allow that, the other 90% claim benefits, or just dont work...

i will never pay tax as that would be a crime, it is illegal to fund terrorists and the only terrorists on the planet represent guberment Smiley

OMG I just don't understand anything you say!

You know what? Keep your head on your shoulders and go on without me xD

PARADICE.io

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:40:59 PM

assumptions = the mother of all fook ups mate, i never assume, if i have no fact evidence the claim can not be proven therefore carries no water, i am effectively a court hearsay and conjecture are not evidence, and assumptions are conjecture at best :/

im not a dumb parishioner of guberment if thats what you mean, only 10% of the global populous work, and only 3% provide the globes needs, the 7% are all working financial services to continue the pretense that money has value, well if money loses its value the politicians have to beg us for food and water, and they wont allow that, the other 90% claim benefits, or just dont work...

i will never pay tax as that would be a crime, it is illegal to fund terrorists and the only terrorists on the planet represent guberment Smiley

yeah i get this a lot, the 99% are brainwashed guberment slaves, i am a minority as im free from the shackles of external guberment, not many people understand me or my point of view, but meh end of the day all money was created from thin air by a banker to make a banker rich, by using "money" at all you are legitamising the fraud, and making some banker or other rich, hense why im involved with crypto Smiley
youdamushi

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:42:42 PM

yeah i get this a lot, the 99% are brainwashed guberment slaves, i am a minority as im free from the shackles of external guberment, not many people understand me or my point of view, but meh end of the day all money was created from thin air by a banker to make a banker rich, by using "money" at all you are legitamising the fraud, and making some banker or other rich, hense why im involved with crypto Smiley

Yeah free for sure, free and not believing in any of this bullshit of science that's it?

Incredible though, that this bullshit science allows you to use a computer and the internet no?

PARADICE.io

trickyriky

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:45:01 PM

Yeah free for sure, free and not believing in any of this bullshit of science that's it?

Incredible though, that this bullshit science allows you to use a computer and the internet no?

science is nothing more than a series of predictable outcomes, do you not understand the english language or something, i do i live here Smiley
youdamushi

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:56:27 PM

science is nothing more than a series of predictable outcomes, do you not understand the english language or something, i do i live here Smiley

It doesn't mean anything. Everything is always a series of predictable outcomes. The fact that you're really upsetting me is in itself the result of a series of predictable outcomes for example Smiley

PARADICE.io

trickyriky

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:38:26 PM

It doesn't mean anything. Everything is always a series of predictable outcomes. The fact that you're really upsetting me is in itself the result of a series of predictable outcomes for example Smiley

the fact your getting upset is actually labeled cognitive dissonance mate, you might want to look it up Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:38:49 PM

You guys are goofy. Nothing that has happened is a predictable outcome. Why not? Because things that have happened are things of the past. Predictions pertain to the future. Talking about predictions like they ARE outcomes is like looking into the future with a crystal ball and stating that the things that happened in the past are what caused the present according to something not yet done in the future.

How goofy can you get? You have the whole thing backwards.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
trickyriky

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:41:03 PM

You guys are goofy. Nothing that has happened is a predictable outcome. Why not? Because things that have happened are things of the past. Predictions pertain to the future. Talking about predictions like they ARE outcomes is like looking into the future with a crystal ball and stating that the things that happened in the past are what caused the present according to something not yet done in the future.

Grin

fact = history repeats itself, therefore everything is predictable Smiley

must admit i do enjoy a good debate / banter Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:58:32 PM

Grin

fact = history repeats itself, therefore everything is predictable Smiley

must admit i do enjoy a good debate / banter Smiley

Fact is, nothing repeats itself exactly. Therefore, nothing is predictable.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
xslugx

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:12:14 PM

Grin

Again you totally misunderstood something.

It's not because something has happened that it was not a predictable outcome...

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:30:30 PM

Grin

It's not because something has happened that it was not a predictable outcome...

You totally misunderstand in depth.

Things are often approximately predictable, even though they are not really predictable. For example.

For the last 10 years Mary has been driving the same road to work, every weekday morning. Because of this, it seems to be predictable that she will drive to work today. But today she is killed in a car accident. They decide not to bury her at work.

Cool

xslugx

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:53:21 PM

Grin

Things are often approximately predictable, even though they are not really predictable. For example.

For the last 10 years Mary has been driving the same road to work, every weekday morning. Because of this, it seems to be predictable that she will drive to work today. But today she is killed in a car accident. They decide not to bury her at work.

Cool

Hence the word predictable... Don't see what I misunderstood here...

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:19:29 PM

Grin

Cool

In the sense that anything can be predicted, whether the prediction will ever happen as predicted, or not, you are right. The act of predicting something is always available. Making a correct prediction based on knowledge is never there.

Cool

xslugx

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:40:24 AM

Grin

Cool

In the sense that anything can be predicted, whether the prediction will ever happen as predicted, or not, you are right. The act of predicting something is always available. Making a correct prediction based on knowledge is never there.

Cool

Seems you have problems with statistics definitively...
If there are 3 possible outcomes and I have enough knowledge, I cans ay the first one has 12% the second 13% and the last one 75% chance to happen...

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:59:57 AM

Grin

Cool

Cool

Seems you have problems with statistics definitively...
If there are 3 possible outcomes and I have enough knowledge, I cans ay the first one has 12% the second 13% and the last one 75% chance to happen...

Statistics are nice. They give us direction. Because we have way too few statistics (but if we had enough, there would be way too many of them to manage accurately), we can never be certain of the outcome of our predictions.

Cool

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:18:38 PM

Statistics are nice. They give us direction. Because we have way too few statistics (but if we had enough, there would be way too many of them to manage accurately), we can never be certain of the outcome of our predictions.

Cool

Hey guys you seem stuck in a loop no? One keep saying statistics can't predict outcomes the other keeps saying it allows to have an idea of the predictable outcomes... XD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: